Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

The Pastor Robert Marin was in his study preparing Sunday's sermon. He tried to get the sermon's first draft done on a Tuesday, so he could deliver a polished lesson to his congregation. His cell phone rang while he was writing the closing.

"Hello, Kathy," He said seeing her name on the display.

"Bob, are you free? I need to tell you something."

"Nothing bad I hope, Kathy."

"Not at all. I just want you to know that I introduced Joe into the family circle."

"Well, well, he's certainly old enough. How was it?" Bob smiled at the good news.

"Bob, it was fantastic. Last night Ellen, Joe, and I had the greatest threesome." Kathy gushed.

Bob smiled, "It's good to hear. So when are you all coming to see us?"

"I want to have a little get together with you and Pam, and Olivia and Jake, if they're available. I'm thinking this Sunday after church would be a nice time. You could come to my house, and we could have dinner and introduce Joe after dessert." Kathy said.

"I'll ask Pam. I'm sure it would be fine. I know she's been wanting to welcome him into the family activities for some time."

"I'm sure Joe will be open to his Aunt's desires." Kathy said.

"I will tell her. Kathy, I must get back to my sermon." He said.

"I know. I'll text Pam about the details." She said.

They ended the call and Bob thought about how wonderful it was to finally bring everyone into the fold. Pastor Bob returned to his work with a warm glow in his soul.

He was just finishing up his closing when his daughter, Olivia came into his office,

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" She jumped up on his desk, her long thin legs dangling over the edge her short skirt not covering much of her thighs. Bob knew his daughter wanted something, she'd unbuttoned the top two blouse buttons and was showing off her cleavage. He knew his daughter well.

"Sure, Honey, but let me ask you if you're busy after church on Sunday, Kathy is having a coming out party for Joe, and your aunt wants you to attend. Are you free?"

"For Joe? Yeah, I'm free, Daddy. I've been thinking about Joe for a while now. I know Mom has too. I remember by coming out party. It's something I will never forget."

Pastor Bob smiled, "So, I can tell your Aunt Kathy that you'll join us." He then looked at her exposed cleavage and asked, "What is it you want to talk about?"

"It's got to do with Kenny. I think I'm going to break up with him." She said sadly.

"Now what's the matter, Olivia?" He asked with concern. He placed his right hand on her upper thigh in sympathy for her.

"He just doesn't have a clue, Daddy. He just can't get me off." Olivia complained.

"You have to be patience, Pumpkin, boys don't always catch on quickly." Bob said.

"When I turned sixteen, you said I could jerk him off, and he could finger me. Well, Daddy, Kenny can't find my clit. He keeps looking but it's a mystery to him." She said in frustration.

"And you've shown him where it is, Honey?" Bob said with concern.

"Yes, Daddy, I even took a flashlight on our last date. I mean you would have thought he was spelunking. He's hopeless, Daddy."

"Are you taking care of him?" Pastor Bob asked his daughter.

"Yes, Daddy, and that's another thing, he pops in about two minutes. I'm barely getting my elbow warmed up and he's popping on my hand." Olivia was disgusted and shook her open hand.

"So you want my permission to break up with him?" Bob asked.

"No, I can do that, and I'll be nice, Daddy. I won't hurt his feelings. I think I want to take a break from boys for a while." Olivia said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.