Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

The evening went on with Ellen and Joe joining their mother in her large bed. Joe set up a playpen in Mom's room and put Jason in it.

Ellen then complained about her swollen breasts and her mother and brother drained her together. Then Ellen and her mother joined up to suck Joe back to an erection. It only took a few minutes of Ellen and her mother switching back and forth before he was ramrod straight again.

"My turn!" Ellen declared. "You popped his cherry, Mom, so now I get to fuck him."

Ellen swung her leg over Joe's middle and her mother stood up her son's cock and put it to her daughter's pussy. Sinking down Ellen moaned as Joe's big dick entered her dripping cunt.

Mom mounted Joe's face and rubbed her pussy on her son's mouth. "Eat me, son. Lick your mother's pussy, baby." His tongue delicately tickled her clit as Ellen began to rise and fall on his dick.

Ellen put her hand behind her mother's head and drew her into a deep kiss. The two women took turns sucking on a thrusting tongue. Ellen caressed her mother's tits and pinched the nipples as the women moaned out their passions.

Ellen came quickly on her brother's cock and slid off. Joe turned over and got up on his knees and pulled his mother down on her hands and knees. He moved behind her and pushed his cock deep into her cunt wet from his licking.

Ellen did not lie back to recover from her orgasm. She lifted her mother's head and kissed her while fondling her swaying boobs. Her mother returned the kiss as Joe drew her back hard on his cock. Ellen lay on her back and scooted under her mother until she faced Joe's cock slamming into her mother's pussy. Ellen licked her mother's clit. She let her tongue slide of Joe's cock. Mom dipped her head and licked her daughter's pussy.

Joe fucked his mother hard. He saw her white cream coating his cock. He could see his sister's head when he pulled back to throw his cock deep into his mother's cunt again.

Ellen called out from down below, Fuck her, little brother, fuck Mom hard. Give her your big dick."

He picked up his pace more. Making loud slapping sounds as his dock slammed into her mother's soft ass cheeks.

"Make the bitch, cum, Joe. Drill her fucking pussy. Make her cum!"

His mother howled and cum all over his cock as Ellen lashed her clit. Joe couldn't hold it anymore and once more unloaded his cum deep in his mother's hot twat.

Take it, Mom. Take my hot cum." He could see his cum oozing out around his cock and dripping down into Ellen's face. He pulled out of his mother's cunt and shoved it into her sister's mouth letting her suck up their juices.

Mom dropped down on Ellen's body and nuzzled her face into her daughter's pussy. Giving it soft kisses as she floated through her haze of euphoria.

Joe laid down on the bed next to the pair. "Mom, that was fucking great. Do you still fuck Uncle Bob and grandma?"

"I do son. I think it's time we had a family reunion." She smiled at her well drained son.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.