Virgil - Cover

Virgil

Copyright© 2014 by Levi Charon

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Derek takes on the job of looking after his neighbor's cat while she's away. As it turns out, the cat has a special talent that leads the young man to some amazing adventures.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual  

When I went over to feed Virgil the next morning, I was surprised to see that he hadn't eaten the food I left in his dish the night before. It was all dried out, so I dumped it down the disposal and opened a fresh can and filled his dish. He just sniffed at it and started rubbing up against my leg and purring. He didn't act like he was sick or anything, so I figured he just wasn't hungry. I heard that cats are finicky eaters.

I scratched him between the ears and headed out the door. Just like the day before, he shot past me and escaped outside.

"Darn it, Virgil! Not again!" He just waddled out to the middle of the yard and sat. "Well I'm not chasing you all over hell and gone like I did yesterday." I went in and got his food and water dishes and set them on the step. The more I thought about it, the more I figured being outside was probably healthier for him than being inside. Besides, if he pooped outside, I wouldn't have to scoop his litter box as often. I hoped he'd stay in the yard, but I wasn't too confident about that after seeing him jump that fence.


Millie was dressed for grunge work when I got there. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, just like me. Only difference was, mine didn't push out in front and make nipple points. It was for sure she wasn't wearing a bra, and the way her boobs pushed the front of her shirt out, it didn't look like she needed one very bad. I tried real hard not to stare.

She was all smiles. "Come on in, Derek. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yeah, I had a big bowl of cereal. I'm ready to start work if you wanna tell me what to do."

She laughed, "Gotta love an eager beaver! Well, grab that box of trash bags and follow me down stairs. I'll show you what I need."

The people who live there before she bought the place left boxes and piles of junk scattered all over. They hadn't done any cleaning at all in the basement. That didn't really surprise me because they were kind of a trashy couple that everybody thought were a little shady, maybe into drugs and stuff. I guess the mortgage company foreclosed on them and they finally had to get the sheriff to come out and evict them by force. The agent that sold her the house said it would need a lot of cleaning before she could move in, but Millie said she'd take care of it herself if they'd knock a few hundred bucks off the price. She said she'd been cleaning and scrubbing every day to get the upstairs livable and she was dreading the day when she had to tackle the basement.

"OK, Derek," she said, as she waved her hand around the dingy space, "I figure this might take you two or three days. Don't feel rushed; you can work at your own pace, but I'd like you to go through all this stuff and see if there's anything worth donating to Good Will. We'll stuff the rest into the trash bags and set them out on the curb for the city to pick up. When we're done with that, we'll scrub down the walls and floor. Maybe we can get everything in reasonably good order before my new washer and dryer arrive on Wednesday."

"Um, do you have some boxes for me to put the good stuff in?"

She pointed to the space under the stairs. "There are some flattened cartons I got from the moving company and some strapping tape on that shelf behind you. You just have to unfold them into boxes. I'll be upstairs painting the living room, so holler if you need anything, OK?"

"Right! Well, I guess I'll get started."

I was finding quite a bit of stuff that was salvageable, but most of it was trash and junk. I worked steady for three hours and was only about half way into it when Millie hollered down the steps for me to come up for lunch.

She had BLT's, chips and fruit salad laid out on the table. I started to sit down, but she grabbed my arm and pushed me toward the kitchen sink. "Wash those filthy hands! Who knows what kind of cooties live down in that trash heap!"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"You want milk, soda or tea?"

"Tea would be good. With lemon if you have any."

Millie wasn't a big eater. That's probably why she looked so good. I wound up eating my BLT and half of hers plus most of the fruit salad. She laughed at me stuffing my face and said, "I'll never cease to be amazed at how much a growing young man can put away."

"Mom calls me a bottomless pit. I can't help it, I'm always hungry."

She reached over and patted my shoulder. "Of course you are. Obviously, you burn up a lot of energy, so you need a lot of food. I know guys your age jerk off a lot and that has to burn up lots of calories, doesn't it?"

Whoa! No warning! Out of bounds! What's that British term, gobsmacked? That's what I was; gobsmacked! There was nothing I could do but just sit there and turn red. She looked over at me and busted out laughing.

I finally figured out she was kidding me, and managed a grin, but I was still embarrassed.

"Really," she went on, "Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable, Derek?"

"Um, I guess when I'm talking to a lady, it does. Guys talk about that stuff all the time, but not to girls."

"You mean guys brag about it all the time, right?"

I wasn't getting any more comfortable with the conversation. "Yeah, I guess that's about right."

"So, Derek, are you still a virgin?"

Damn! I thought, She isn't about to cut me any slack, is she?

"Jeez, Millie, I can't talk about something like that! At least not to you. It just doesn't seem right!"

She put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her palm. "You know what I think? I think your sex education is sadly lacking. Haven't you talked about sex with your parents?"

"Uh, no, not all that much. Dad gave me the birds and bees talk when I was twelve, but that was about it. I've read a couple of books, and then there's, well, the stuff on the internet."

"You mean porn sites."

God, I just wanted to crawl under the table! "Yeah, some," I mumbled.

She reached over and took my hand and got this real serious look on her face. "Derek, do you know the first thing about making love to a woman?"

I couldn't meet her eyes. I sat there looking at my empty plate and admitted, "No, not really."

She stood up and started clearing the table. "Tell you what, young man, I'm gonna give this some thought, and we'll talk again later. Go on back down to the basement and finish up what you're doing, OK?"

I felt relieved! "OK."

I could hardy keep my mind on what I was doing for the rest of the afternoon. We'll talk again later? What was she gonna do? Give me the birds and bees thing all over again? As the afternoon wore on, I was getting so nervous, I could hardly keep my mind on what I was doing.

About four-thirty, she came down to the basement and looked around. She walked over and put her arm around my waist and said, "You're a good worker, Derek. I didn't really expect you to get this far in one day. Let's go get cleaned up and talk about your bonus, shall we?"

"My bonus?"

"Yes, you deserve a little something extra for being such a good worker."

I guess I felt some relief that she didn't say anything about my sex education. But then, I guess I was a little disappointed, too.

When we got upstairs, she pointed down the hallway and said, "The shower is the second door on the right."

"Oh, that's OK, Millie. I'll wait 'til I get home to clean up."

"No, you won't. I'm not having sex with a dirty, sweaty man."

Numb. That's what I was feeling. Numb. Gobsmacked again!

"Sex? Did you say sex?"

"That's right. Your education is sorely lacking, young man, and I intend to rectify that right now, so get in the shower and get yourself cleaned up. Lesson one is about to commence."

I just stood there waiting for her to laugh at her own joke again. But she didn't. Instead, she took me by the arm and led me down the hall. When we got to the bathroom door, she looked up at me and said, "Derek, I can see you're having some trouble with this, so why don't I make it a little easier for you? We'll shower together."

"Uh, OK." Easier?

She turned on the shower and felt the water until it was just right. When she turned around, I was still standing there inert, paralyzed.

"Come on," she prodded, "get out of those clothes."

Then she stripped, right in front of me! It took her about ten seconds, and I was still fumbling with the buttons on my jeans when she stepped out of her panties.

She pushed my hands away and said, "Here, let me give you a hand."

I stood there gazing at her amazing tits jiggling and swaying as she worked my jeans down to my ankles. When I was finally naked, she pushed me into the shower and followed, sliding the glass door closed behind her. It was a pretty big shower, but I felt like I could hardly breathe. I was so numb and scared, I didn't even have a boner from seeing her naked.

She could see I was totally useless, so she started giving me instructions. "Hand me the body wash!"

I did as she asked. She squirted some into her hand and started soaping up my chest and shoulders.

"Turn around!"

I did. She soaped up my back and worked her way down to my butt. When she soaped between my butt cheeks, that got my attention and my dick started to wake up. When she squatted down to soap up my legs, she reached between them and brushed her hand against my balls. That really made my dick come to life!

She stood and turned me around to face her. When she looked down at my boner, her eyes got real big and she said, "Ooo, very impressive, Derek! You are well endowed, aren't you? Bend over so I can wash your hair."

I did and she did.

"OK, now it's your turn."

"My turn?" Jeez, Derek, I thought to myself, you must sound like some kinda idiot!

"Yes, Derek, your turn. You're suppose to wash me."

"Oh, uh, sure. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, sweetie, it's all part of your education."

I squirted the body wash into my hand and stood there wondering where I should start. She made the decision for me by taking my hands and putting them on her tits. I thought I'd pass out from the feel of them. Soft but firm, warm, slippery from the water. She held my wrists and moved my hands in circles to get me jump-started. I finally caught on and started moving under my own power. Her nipples were getting hard and I could feel them in the palms of my hands.

Once I started, I really got into it. Before I knew it, I'd lathered up her whole body except for her pussy. I wasn't ready to go there yet, so I washed her hair. She knew what my problem was, and solved it by taking my hand and shoving it between her legs, rubbing it back and forth until I took over and did it on my own.

"Yesss!" she sighed, "Now you're getting into the spirit."

Before then, she hadn't touched my dick, probably figuring I'd unload the minute she did. She was right. Two seconds after her hand took hold of my shaft, I groaned and let go a huge load all over her belly, even shooting some up onto her tits.

As soon as the first wave passed, I felt ashamed of my self. "I'm sorry, Millie. I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.