The Devil's Pact Ghost of Paris Interlude
Chapter 5: The Prisoner

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Prisoner - The Ghost of Paris made a Pact with the demon Astarte, allowing the demon to possess Darleen Cummings until sunrise. Astarte, eager to experience the pleasures of the mortal world again, degrades the teenage Darleen and those around her.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading!

Saturday, September 21st, 2013 – Jake Duncan – Paris, Texas

I was sitting in my cell, trying to sleep on the hard mattress, cursing my bad luck. Fucking broken taillight. You couldn't have one of those, not when you're a two striker carrying a half-a-ton of weed in your trunk. The moment the cop pulled up my record, he found some BS excuse to search the car.

My third strike. I will be life in jail.

"I ain't never gettin' another piece of ass," I groused. "At least not of the female—"

The bull walked by, his keys jangling, escorting a sweet, young thing, naked as the day she was born, covered in what looked like spunk and piss. Even covered in filth, she may have been the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her breasts were budding, topped with small, pink nipples, and her body was lithe and she moved with grace. Her hair, damp and matted, was a blonde so light it was almost white, and her eyes. Silver. Like the stars.

My cock rose to full mast. The bull shoved her into the cell next to mine. All that separated me from the finest piece of ass I had ever seen was half-inch-thick, metal bars. She walked to the cot, sitting down, spreading her legs, and looked straight at me, a teasing smile on her face.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" she purred, my eyes locked on the cum-matted fur of her pussy. "You are goddamn gorgeous, sweetness!" I howled. "Why don't you come on over here and let me get a good look at you."

She laughed, licking her finger, then she rubbed her pierced right nipple surrounded by the tattoo of a silver, seven pointed star. Her eyes fluttered, and a soft moan escaped her lip. Her pink tongue flicked out, her hips shifted, and her other hand trailed down her body, going for that sweet hole between her legs. She gasped as she shoved two fingers into her tight hole, pumping fast.

"I got something a lot better than your fingers to shove in there, sweetness," I purred. "Why don't you come on over here and me and you can have a nice time."

Her hand pumped faster, her breath coming faster and faster. She pinched at her nipple, then pulled her piercing, painfully stretching her tit out. She moaned and shuddered, then let go, her small tit snapping back.

My cock was so hard. I pulled it out of my orange pants, stroking it.

"Stop!" she moaned. "Do not waste your seed!"

"Then come on over here, press your sweet ass against the bars, and let me fuck that hot hole of yours."

"Oh, yes!" she gasped, eyes still squeezed.

Fuck it! I wasn't going to sit here and let the little bitch tease me. I had me some live porn, and I was going to rub one out. My hand stroked my cock.

"I said to stop!"

My hand froze; her words were so powerful. "I'm sorry."

She had three fingers pumping away in her pussy, her hips writhing. "Oh, yes!" she gasped. Then she added a forth, spreading her little pussy wide open. "Such wonderful sensations!" And then her whole hand buried into her cunt.

My cock throbbed painful, begging me to touch it, but I didn't. She had commanded me, and I would obey my goddess. My eyes were fixed to her teenage cunt stretched open around her pumping fist.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, her body bucking, stomach clenching, and her dirty, blonde hair flying around her thrashing head. "Oh, yes!" She shuddered one last time, then she fell still. Her fist came out of her stretched cunt, drenched in cum and her juices, and she raised it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out, licking her fingers clean like a cat grooming herself.

Her silver eyes opened, fixing on my hard cock, and she smiled like a cat, full of wanton hunger.

"Come and get it, kitty," I purred, standing up.

She stood, sauntering over with a predator's grace, reaching through to touch my cock, stroking it. Pleasure shot through me. Her hand was silk. She slid up and down, her finger light at first, and then they wrapped around me, stroking me.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

"Goddess," she corrected.

"Sorry. Just don't stop!"

"I thought you wanted my hot hole?" she purred, stroking faster.

"I don't care. Just get me off! You're so beautiful! I ain't gonna be touched by a woman after this. Gonna send me to the slammer fo' life!"

"Yes, they are," she laughed. Her hand felt heavenly, pumping my cock like an oil derrick. My balls were about to erupt already; it had been so exciting watching my Goddess fist herself. "Give it to me. I want to feel you squirt on my stomach." "Yes, Goddess!" I groaned and my dick spewed shot after ro

py shot of cum through the bars, splattering white on her stomach, mixing with the cum already drying on her.

"So wonderful," she purred, and she kept stroking, and I stayed hard.

"Fuck, I need another cum," I groaned; my body still high on my last one. I had never been ready to go so fast. I didn't even soften. "Let me fuck your hot hole."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.