The Devil's Pact Ghost of Paris Interlude
Chapter 4: The Goddess

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Goddess - The Ghost of Paris made a Pact with the demon Astarte, allowing the demon to possess Darleen Cummings until sunrise. Astarte, eager to experience the pleasures of the mortal world again, degrades the teenage Darleen and those around her.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading! Friday, September 20th, 2013 – Astarte – Paris, Texas

"We shall find such worship there," I told my handsome guard as we stood in the vestibule of the tattoo parlor.

Now that I had sampled the Police Officer's life, his death was written across his face—in four months he would be claimed by Wormwood, though I had no idea what that was. I glanced at my first Handmaiden, the dance instructor, and saw her death coming in little more than thirteen months, fighting in army, avenging the Police Officer, and slain by one of Lilith's spawn in the streets of Seattle.

And my other Handmaidens, the twins, would imbibe poison together in a place called Cassia, Idaho in a mere nine months, both their heads besotted with the foolish emotion—love. I walked to the door, enjoying the light glinting off my silver piercings, and the knowledge that the man who had pierced Darleen's nipples would be dead in three days, stabbed in the back in a prison cell. A dispute over a pack of cigarettes.

So tragic.

The night air was cool on my vessel's naked skin, the cement still warm from the sun. There were always such amazing sensations to discover outside of the Abyss. The feel of a needle piercing my nipple while a thick shaft reamed my pussy was one I would savor once consigned back to the Abyss at dawn.

And Darleen would always have my stars and that would be conceived this night to remember her time as my honored vessel. I always delighted in leaving permanent reminders to the women that they had been blessed to host my divine spirit.

I strode naked down the street, bathing in the attention of all those who saw my naked, tattooed, and pierced body, inciting their lust and adoration. How I missed those days when I could stride the world before I had been castigated to the Abyss. And if Lucifer had his way, those times would again be upon us.

His plan had merit, though I had sense the possibility of failure. Mortals could always be surprising. I touched Darleen's belly absently, sliding across her silky skin.

I walked into the Cowgirl Salon adjacent to the tattoo parlor, pushing through the swinging door into a packed room that reeked of intoxicants and lust. Men and women all stared at me first with shock, then desire, and finally worship. Such strong men, muscular arms bare, wild beards, scarred fists, and broken nose.

"Worship me!" I commanded. "Love me! Give me all your passion."

A big man with ebony skin towered before me, staring with undisguised lust at my youthful, naked body. His dark hand grabbed my budding breast, squeezing hard and sending such wonderful sensations through me.

"You want to go for a ride on my big, Black cock, little White girl?" he rumbled; such power. My pussy dampened in anticipation.

"Give me your love," I purred. "Right here, right now."

Worship filled his eyes and he hastened to obey. He roughly pushed me across a table, my ass presented for him, and his big hands stroking my cheeks, kneading her pliant flesh and I savored the degrading feel of it. He spanked me; stinging pain. So wonderful.

"What a naughty, little whore," he growled, his belt rattling as he unbuckled it. "Walkin' in here as naked as a jaybird. Gonna show you what happens to little whores!"

"Fuck her hard, Jake," a guy yelled. "Give that little slut what's comin' to her!"

"Gonna tear her cooch up!"

He drove into my cunt, spreading me so wide open it hurt. Darleen had been a virgin when I possessed her, and now she had the largest cock yet shoved roughly inside her. He pumped hard, heavy balls slapping my clit, staccato rapture to the pain-pleasure radiating out of my pussy. I loved it.

"Worship me!" I moaned. "Harder! Hurt me!"

"Dirty whore!" he laughed, driving into my vessel's sweet pussy harder. "So tight! I never thought the mayor's daughter would be such a whore!"

"What?" someone yelled.

"Don't you all recognize the pride of Paris," Jake chuckled, pumping inside me faster. "She's the Mayor's precious daughter. What a fuckin' slut she is!"

"Yes, yes!" Another man stood on the other side of the table, and I reached out, stroking his throbbing cock.

"Give it to me!" I moaned, licking my lips. "I need your worship!"

"Fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed.

"The fuck you doin', Marv!" a shrill woman demanded as he pulled out his cock.

"Gonna get my dick sucked," he shouted back. "Watch, and maybe you'll learn how!"

"Asshole!"

I opened my mouth wide and he drove it in deep, gripping the side of my head and fucking my mouth hard. Darleen would remember how he had used her body. The cock drove down my throat, almost choking me. So wonderful. His balls slapped my chin, while Jake's slapped my clit. It was so degrading. His cock was sour and salty, and I forced my tongue to explore it, tasting every new flavor.

"Gonna bust my nut!" panted Jake."So goddamn tight! Like fuckin' a virgin!"

I squeezed Darleen's cunt around his cock, milking him, burning to experience another cock cumming in me, another future laid out before me. The Black man's thrust grew harder, more frantic, his growling loud and powerful.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

His cum spurted into my vessel, sloshing into her womb, heading for that fertile little egg. So much sperm filled her, and one would find its home in her. The future opened up before me as pleasure crashed through my vessel's body.

His future was clouded. Something was coming, so significant, so uncertain, that even my powers could not gaze past it. Lucifer's victory was not as assured as he seemed to think, but then pride has ever been the Morning Star's flaw.

That is why I made my own plans and seized my own fate.

Jake's cock pulled out of my cunt, leaking cum that tickled down my thighs. Even such small sensations were worth reveling in and remembering. The cock fucking my vessel's mouth drove harder, hissing and grunting like a wild beast, choking the girl every time he buried into her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.