Bobby the Babysitter Revisited - Cover

Bobby the Babysitter Revisited

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby is not quite up to his babysitting tricks in this story but has lots of interaction with his not-really-a-sister Ronnie as well as her best friend Trudi who is ready to fulfill her promise for complete submission.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Babysitter  

Since the job at the beach was over at 2PM in the afternoon each day, I kept up my babysitting jobs because they were a good way of meeting horny mothers and sometimes older sisters too busy with homework to take care of the small ones.

Most of the girls on the trash collection duties at the beach were not in the category of the lifeguards with their suntanned, perfect figures. Still I met a couple who were willing bend over in the restroom for a hot dog and a drink at lunch. I was funny the way they took it all the way up the ass for such small rewards but I figured they were willing to do it for no reward at all except for a happy smile on their plain faces when it was all over.

My mom told me she had gotten a call from a Mrs. Snyder that lived not far from the school but her children were too young to be in school yet. I knew the address but couldn't place her from the group of moms that wheeled their kids out into the park on the weekends like they were taking a dog for a walk. The women would all sit on the same bench and chatter like a bunch of magpies about silly female stuff that made me vomit if I overheard it. I don't think those pretty little snatches ever discussed sex with each other like it was some forbidden subject reserved for spouses only.

I once overheard the old grannies on the other side of the park talking from my hiding place in the bushes and all they talked about was sex and it was so funny that I almost laughed myself into trouble by falling out into the open just listening to them tell a wilder story than the last one. I knew most of them were making it up unless they were real good looking chicks in their younger days. It was possible, but I suspected their expertise came all out of the "Romance" magazines they all seemed to carry. They used them like umbrellas to ward away boredom instead of mere drops of water dropping from the heavens above.

On the night that I was scheduled, I knocked at the Snyder's door carrying my little ditty bag of dirty pocket books and a couple of bars of candy in the even they were the kind of folks that didn't hold store with that kind of goody.

The girl that answered the door looked to be about seventeen and she seemed annoyed that the babysitter turned out to be a boy instead of a girl. Of course, I couldn't do anything about it but if any of my customers were up-tight about that fact, I would just get up and leave or at least try to leave but they pretty much changed their minds real fast because it totally ruin their entire evening if they couldn't find another babysitter real fast. The law of supply and demand being what it was, they generally accepted me despite my gender and I did my best to act pleased at their change of mind.

Mrs. Snyder was a real doll.

She looked just like the teenaged girl that answered the door only old enough to be obviously her mother. I found out that the daughter's name was Leslie and that she was studying hard to get into Princeton University the next term. The mom's name was Gloria and she really did look glorious in a tight-fitting number that accentuated her perfectly curved ass cheeks and started my business to instant activation like a trigger I could not control. Of course, the mother saw my reaction to her shifting hips and I saw that momentary gleam in her eye that send out the unmistakable signal that she was ready, willing and able to get it on whenever I was of a mind.

The husband, Steven, was in a sort of fog thinking about business matters and he showed no interest in looking at his wife's beautiful backside in the deep rich blue evening gown. It was such a waste of good pussy that I almost grabbed the wife's arm and dragged her upstairs to a bed for a good pounding. I knew she was in need of one from the way she kept looking at my crotch with those eyes that revealed the depth of her desire.

Leslie was looking at me with those eyes that flashed an entirely different signal. I suspected she was one of those "modern" women that didn't think their lives should be dominated by inferior males whose only redeeming asset was a cock in good working order. I had seen the type in usually much older women but she was one of those that must have been born with the attitude. In all honesty, it was not an attitude that turned me off, in fact, I found it oddly stimulating because I wanted to "prove myself" to them in ways that they would come to see was far in excess of their expectations and want to retain me for future dalliance. That type of female, once trained to respond properly, was truly a gem in disguise and well worth the effort. I could tell that this one would be difficult to manage because she was still far too young to have much sexual experience and her lack of experience led to a closed mind about such matters.

The Snyder's left without further ado and the little princess Leslie went back upstairs making certain I got a good look at her swinging backside that was covered by the shortest pair of hot pants I had ever seen. For a girl that acted like she didn't like men she certainly made a point of advertising her best features. If she was starting this young then I really felt sorry for her future spouse if she ever got it together long enough to trap halfway decent fool.

I checked on the two young ones asleep in their beds and they both looked settled in for the night. It was one of those jobs that babysitters love because it was simply being there in case something happened and not one of those nights when you actually had to work to earn your pay.

It seemed like young Leslie could have taken care of them but I understood her parents desire that she get into a good college. I knew that in my case it was extremely unlikely because I didn't excel in any sport to earn a sport scholarship and my grades were decent but not high enough to have any institution of higher learning bidding for my attendance at their expense. I had resigned myself to going to the community college about six blocks over and hopefully getting into the junior year at the State University to finish the degree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.