Bobby the Babysitter Revisited - Cover

Bobby the Babysitter Revisited

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby is not quite up to his babysitting tricks in this story but has lots of interaction with his not-really-a-sister Ronnie as well as her best friend Trudi who is ready to fulfill her promise for complete submission.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Babysitter  

I am ashamed to report that the negative publicity from my escapade with the horny mature housewife caused me to change schools and came close to sending me into foster home care on the other side of town. Fortunately, the hullabaloo died down and I was able to stay with my own parents even if my "father" and "sister" were the products of my mum remarrying after my biological dad ran off with some sweet young thing from the beauty parlor.

The whims of fate received my eternal gratitude because I sort of had a "thing" for my not-really-my-sister Ronnie. Ronnie and I were sort of partners in depravity because of my sordid fumbling with her best friend Trudi being kept a secret between us in a pact of mutual conspiracy. My gut feeling was that Ronnie and I along with the deliciously nubile Trudi were destined to engage in some "troika" of sexual exploration. Of course, that was still in the world of fantasy imagination yet initiated.

My beautiful Trudi was on a promise after our last practice run had resulted in my spraying her backside with a quantity of cream in an explosion of some magnitude. My sister used her visual knowledge of our sinning ways to make me engage with eager enthusiasm in her own oral requirements that ranged from the "soul" kissing that girls seem to go "bananas" for some strange reason to the tentative "fooling around with my tongue down where the grass grows greener that made her shudder and moan like she was in agony. I had noticed that the more mature Mrs. Adams had the same reaction when my head wound up between her legs after she had shed her knickers in anticipation of some heated action. My educated guess was that most females found such activities desirable just as much as most guys liked to have a set of female lips wrapped around their shafts to make them nice and hard for other duties. It was hard work but the sense of satisfaction to see a cooperative female squirming and groaning in delight was more than enough reward for the effort.

I read in the newspaper that Mrs. Adams was only given some community service for her complicity in robbing me of my virginal status. I never did quite understand any of that because it seemed it was strictly business between us and not for others to speculate about. Of course, it was her daughter's jealous sending of the naughty photos to the newspaper that got the whole thing out in the open.

Things at home were sort of at a delicate stage but I just kept my head down and acted like everything was back to normal. The fact that our household was anything but normal made no difference at all. My Ronnie was up to her old tricks of rubbing her backside on me whenever there were no eyes on us and that was all right with me because in all honesty she had the cutest backside imaginable and she never wore a bra inside the house. Sometimes, she would be in a real horny mood and grab hold of me down there and started to tug me like I was a new boyfriend she wanted to make an impression on. I tried my best to pretend it made no difference to me at all but when she got me all excited I had to shout out my appreciation for her persistence. Most of the time she just caught my stuff in the palm of her hand and then wiped it off with a pair of her schoolgirl knickers. I even caught her wearing a pair of those damp knickers to school one morning right after one of those sessions. She must have liked the thought of all my sticky stuff all over her fanny when she sat down in the classroom.

I was reasonably certain she never told her best friend Trudi about our special relationship because most people thought we were actual brother and sister and that would be the unforgivable sin of incest which was frowned on by the lower classes. The only places it actually seemed accepted was in circles that reeked of money and standing or in those rural areas where families are somewhat closer knit than usually found in civilized societies. It was strange because I was reading a story about a girl from a remote wilderness family who had five brothers and a pair of uncles who insisted on teaching her all of the ways of men to prepare her for married life. In a way it was a sad story because it ended in a tragic way but it had its moments of glory with the intricate and complicated interaction between the close family relations. I found the story interesting but didn't understand how the girl could keep on loving all of them with all her heart even though she knew what they did was against all accepted norms of society.

I didn't see anything wrong about Ronnie and me because we were not related by blood at all and she was the one who really wanted things to get hot and heavy. In a few weeks, things had quieted down to the point that my parents started to ignore us again and that was when Ronnie invited Trudi over for another sleepover. I almost licked my lips in anticipation of tasting not one but two pretty pussies at the same time. I did my homework with one eye on the books and the other on Trudi's fantastic bum that never seemed to stop jiggling with tempting movements in every which direction but loose. I watched my sister Ronnie teasing me by letting her hands roam over Trudi's backside and even linger on top of her boob every now and then as if offering me a prize if I was a good boy.

It was a time in my life when I was really ready to sow some oats because my shift in schools had thrust me in with strange female schoolmates who were reluctant to take up with a strange cock thrown into the classroom at almost the end of the school year.

I was even considering the possibility of taking another babysitting job if the mom was fairly decent looking and seemed to have a wandering eye for the lads. Of course, using a boy babysitter was a route of last resort for any fun-seeking couple looking for respite from the stresses of child-rearing. I just so happened to overhear a conversation between two women sitting in front of me at church about the problem in finding a babysitter who didn't mind tending a pair of twins with overworked vocal cords and devious tempers. The fact that the complaining female was only in her early thirties and had a bottom that was crafted in paradise made my mind up to break into their conversation with the fact that I was an experienced babysitter and would be happy to "fill-in" if an emergency should arise. The mother whose name was Doreen took my number and told me she would keep it in her purse for just such an occasion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.