Truth or Dare With Dana
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A simple New Year's Eve party game of Truth or Dare among friends gets much wilder for newlyweds and their friends, leading to kinky revelations and lots of hot sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I was very far inside Dana while she fucked Kara with a strap-on ... and once again, Carlos was balls deep within my ass. Yes, we were all doing anal, too. My dick was buried up Dana’s nice, tight butt, her dildo inside Kara’s thick Lebanese booty, too. Dana’s grunts, groans, and moans ... and whimpers were matched by Kara’s stream of profanity in Arabic, Aramaic, and fifty other languages, or so it felt. Certainly, Carlos cussed a blue streak in Spanish as well as English as he sodomized me, too.

“Oh, God, honey ... oh, fuck me ... we should have done this all along ... months ago!” Kara, now at the bottom of the heap, declared as she came from the great feeling of Dana’s fake cock in her tush.

“You got that right,” Dana gasped, as she came and I exploded in her sweet Irish ass.

“Hell, yeah!” I exclaimed as Carlos finished inside me ... shooting his load toward my prostate.

“Well, well ... such a fine dick ... God, I love that you finally took my ass the way that you should ... You own it, after all. It’s yours. Always yours. Right, Kara? Your husband totally owns my ass. He always has, even if he never knew it until now,” Dana blushed as she kissed both of us.

“My sentiments exactly. This ass is his, too. Saul so fucking owns it ... and I wish that I had made that plainer to him a long time ago. Then he would know that he could fuck a dozen gals and/or guys and come home to fuck me hard up this ass without a peep from me. I would never have objected or protested a single peep if he had done just that. He’s my man, but I’m his woman even more. Right, sweetie?” Kara said with a deep soul kiss for each of us.

“That makes three of us. This ass ... this cock, too. Both are his. And this mouth. I’ve been waiting for too long to give up my chance to serve my guy, my stud ... my hot Jewish bear from Cleveland. Truth be told, it’s even sexier that he’s married and bi instead of single and gay. It makes him forbidden fruit in some ways and that makes him so much yummier. Told you that we’re your harem, didn’t we, papi?” Carlos told me with a searing kiss of his own, this one just for me.

“That you did, sweet cheeks, that you did. Waking up to a harem is certainly going to be a nice adjustment for me. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be in a much better mood going into work and all that fresh from fucking one or more of my sluts. Of course, right now, it’s time to plant my rod up your fine butt, isn’t it? Bend over, bum boy. It’s sodomy time!” I warned him, well aware that the blue pills still worked on me ... for now, at least.

The girls weren’t idle, mind you. As soon as I got busy with the gay sex, they went down on each other in a sixty-nine that belonged in a porn flick ... and would have given any of those adult stars a run for their money. It was evident that Dana and Kara still liked to make sweet love to each other and that was perfectly fine with me, as long as I wasn’t left out in the cold. For now, though, I was busy plowing the back field with my Latin stud. He wasn’t joking about his eagerness to bottom as well as top. He really was versatile about that stuff. As always, his butt was hot and tight, nice and smooth, too. Granted, Dana and Kara both had sweet asses of their own, but that didn’t negate the beauty of Carlos’s hot twink booty.

It took quite a while before the ladies even came up for air, given their enthusiasm for each other’s pussies, and even then it was largely to moan their climaxes (and make other sounds as they came). It wasn’t long afterward that Kara bent over for Dana’s tongue to slide along her butt-crack, too, rimming my wife with an intensity that only I (or Kara herself, if she was able to lick herself down there) could match. I always had a thing for Sapphic analingus for sure, so watching my girlfriend tongue my newlywed bride of just three months was something truly delicious for me to behold, even as I rammed my lifelong buddy ... and now boyfriend, Carlos, up his rump.

Not two minutes later and I exploded about the same time that Kara did, after which Carlos came as well, my cock having hit his prostate and now soaked it more than enough to do the job. He rose and I bent over for him again, having already decided that bottoming as well as topping with him was perfectly good for me. While we swapped places, so did Kara and Dana, my wife now feasting on her lady love’s quite delectable bottom, making love to her ass with her tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.