Truth or Dare With Dana - Cover

Truth or Dare With Dana

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A simple New Year's Eve party game of Truth or Dare among friends gets much wilder for newlyweds and their friends, leading to kinky revelations and lots of hot sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Once again, I awoke with a hangover in an unfamiliar bed, this time to find that I wasn’t alone at all. There was a hand tugging on mine, pulling me up with a physical strength that belied its owner’s twinky persona. It was definitely a man’s hand, and as I looked up at its owner, I saw the beaming face of my best friend and best man, Carlos Suarez. The sassy Puerto Rican had a big grin and then a kiss for me on the mouth, making no mistake as to his intentions, especially as he pointed the way to ... whose bathroom again? For that matter, where was I and why was my best friend making undeniable sexual advances ... and why did it just feel right to lock lips and tangle tongues with him, when I was a MARRIED MAN!

“Carlos, man ... wow!” I told him as we broke off that steamy French kiss and I went to the john to relieve myself.

Carlos didn’t speak, just followed me into the bathroom and began fondling my buns as I pissed, even rubbing his cock against my asshole. It felt great, but I still needed answers as to where I was and how I got there. I didn’t remember anything from the night before ... not yet ... well, other than just starting a game of Truth or Dare ... Oh, God, was that how this happened? What had I done, where was I, and what did my wife Kara and our hostess Dana have to do with it?

The next shock was when Carlos began pissing while his fine Latin hips and booty seemed to dance invitingly ... teasing me with the prospect of fucking that sweet ass of his. The way that he behaved was seductive, but it also seemed to regard my consent as a fait accomplis ... a fact accomplished. Then again, my body language, my stiff cock, and my passionate response didn’t dissuade him ... as many questions as I had, I still instinctively reacted to his overtures with desire and evident interest.

“Carlos ... I don’t know why this feels right for me, though it does ... but what the fuck happened last night?” I asked my best friend ... with benefits ... as I rubbed my dick along his crack.

“Oh, papi, we had so much fun together! Amazing where some fine booze and a good game of Truth or Dare after a New Year’s party can lead you, right? Still, I hope for so much more ... we all do,” Carlos answered in a way that created more questions in my mind, not fewer.

“We ... I take it that Kara and Dana were involved somehow ... she doesn’t mind?” I asked him with some confusion and worry now.

“Oh, honey, we were all very much ‘involved, ‘ as you put it. It was our plan together and we made it happen last night. Congratulations, you now have a boyfriend and girlfriend as well as a wife,” Carlos informed me while starting the shower.

“So, I have three lovers now? Well, three cheers for polyamory, then! What about you guys, though? It wouldn’t be fair to expect you to be faithful to me if you’re all sharing me, would it?” I noted as Carlos started washing my body, much to my astonishment.

“Sweetie, Dana and Kara are very attached to each other, if you know what I mean. Yes, they’re lovers ... lesbian lovers, but not exactly lesbians, if you get that distinction ... just as you and I are gay lovers, but only I am actually gay. And, yes, baby, I am thoroughly, positively, unequivocally, flamboyantly gay. I’m honestly surprised that you missed it at times. I all but screamed my homosexuality in a few ways at you, but because I didn’t come out to you, you never indicated any thoughts that I might be gay. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, as they say, right?

“As for me, well ... that’s entirely up to you, honey. I won’t lie and say that I won’t have the urge to fuck another guy or two ... and I might even yield to temptation, but if you want me to be faithful, I will try to be, even if I had to share you with a dozen people. That’s just how I am. I’m a bit submissive in many ways, though not strictly a bottom, if you get the difference. You’re the main man for me and I would walk on hot coals for you. Compared to that, having you control my sex life is a small thing. On the other hand, if you want to loan my ass out, too, I won’t object to that, either,” Carlos replied as he washed ... and fondled my prick and my balls.

“Well, I was blindsided, but that was my fault. I just always took you for granted as a friend. It never occurred to me that you wanted more than that. After all, you had dates with women, though now I’m wondering if perhaps it was just to get people off your ass. Your family, for instance,” I remarked, “Anyway, I didn’t even know that I was bi or that I was flirting with you, but it seems that Kara and Dana both picked up on it somehow. They knew me better than I knew myself, I guess, at least about that much.”

It was now my turn to wash Carlos, and I had to admit that I fully enjoyed the chance to play with his ass, his dick, his balls, and his sleek Latin body ... For whatever reason, Carlos was a relatively smooth-skinned fellow (at least compared to me), and I got the distinct impression now that it wasn’t totally natural. For one thing, he had no, and I do mean, NO pubic hair, no ass hair, either, or ball hair ... though he had a minimal and natural amount of hair on his arms, legs, chest, and armpits. Carlos also had long, jet-black hair that he often kept in a ponytail, several tattoos and piercings, and a very short chin beard without a mustache rather than a proper goatee.

“Oh, yes, it’s a fairly mainstream Puerto Rican family in Spanish Harlem. You know, got to marry, knock up the wife a lot, and then the wife mostly looks the other way if you fool around, but that’s what good Catholic, Puerto Rican boys do, you know. Things have only changed in that some wives don’t look the other way, while other wives cheat just as much or more. Not my scene, though. I just felt like playing along ... until I fell in love with this sexy, bisexual Jewish bear from Cleveland.

“I despaired of being with you until I gained two unexpected allies in the form of the very wife that I dreaded that you’d take and her girlfriend, no less! Kinky cuties for sure, your sultry Lebanese wife and her fair Irish lover. Now I can come out to my family and not be all alone in this world, in case they disown me. As much of a twink as I am, I’m honestly stunned that they haven’t figured out that I’m gay, but that’s self-delusion for you. Mama really wants more grandchildren, after all. This makes it harder, but perhaps I can talk Dana into in vitro, at least once or twice,” Carlos confessed.

We, now clean as a whistle (bad metaphor, really, given how many germs have to be on a whistle), began playing a bit in the hot water of what was apparently Dana’s shower. I found my hands parting his buns and noticed some water-based lube, which couldn’t be a coincidence. The next thing that I knew, I had entered Carlos from behind. A few strokes later, we really had a solid pace, even before I bottomed out inside him. His hips moved in harmony with mine, as he gasped and groaned in audible appreciation of the pleasure of my cock hitting his prostate.

I think that, as much as he had enjoyed topping me on those two occasions that I found out about, me topping him ... him getting to have me inside him at last, that was especially delightful to him. It was the ultimate sign that he was my boy, my slut boi. After all, I really had to be into Carlos to do what I was doing now, right ... especially as his was the first male ass that I had ever fucked. It was a hot, tight booty, too. His asshole felt just right on my cock, perhaps looser than it might have been when he first started bending over for guys, but still more than snug enough for me to feel the heat and friction of his insides against my dick.

However, neither of us came until the sliding door to the rather large walk-in shower opened and I saw with my own eyes my wife and her lover ogling us with undisguised lust and admiration. The smoldering expression of sexual desire from both women, even as they held hands and fondled each other’s buns, just threw gasoline on the already raging fires of passion, and I exploded inside Carlos’s tight butt. He in turn came in a hurry, apparently because he felt my hot, slimy cum inside him at last, staking my claim of ownership of my new slut boi.

“Well now, boys, I’d say that you’ve been having fun! Want to clean up a bit and join us for breakfast? Did you like using my lube? I look forward to you using it to sodomize Kara and me, too,” Dana said as she planted a sizzling hot French kiss on my mouth.

“Gimme some of that, too!” my wife insisted, getting more aggressive than usual as she made out with me in front of Dana and Carlos.

“Girls, let’s just say that you have a terrific idea there and I’m more than ready to take you on it. Carlos, babe, want to finish cleaning up and go downstairs for some breakfast? Plenty of more fun to be had afterward, of course. I don’t plan to short-change any of my lovers, of course. We have so much more to do, all four of us, right?” I smiled at each of my partners before giving Carlos a deep soul kiss as well, thus making it clear that he was an equal companion to the others ... we were all in this together, as a family now.

Carlos and I rinsed and dried off, while Dana and Kara openly kissed each other with more than a little tongue ... and fondled each other’s ass. If it wasn’t quite a completely linked foursome, due to Carlos having no interest in women, it was close enough for me and the rest of them. As we headed downstairs, I felt a pair of soft, smooth feminine hands rub my buns and realized that I honestly didn’t care whether it was Kara or Dana groping me. They would both get plenty of chances, after all, as would Carlos.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.