Road Trip - Cover

Road Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Courtney

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of a girl's travels in an apocalyptic setting.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Post Apocalypse   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence   War  

We left the police complex and went back to the medical building. The Sheriff was there, waiting for us. I wondered how he got here ahead of us. He looked at us briefly and handed each of us a bag.

"There were some funds in a safe, we split it up between the victims."

I just looked at it.

"I don't deserve this."

"Yes you do" Chelsea said, the officer agreed. I pocketed the small bag of gold coins.

"Cassie is awake, I am here to talk to her if you'll let me." The Sheriff said. "You're her legal guardian for her stay here."

"I'm not"¦" I started

"You're the best person available." The Sheriff said, cutting me off. I clamped my mouth shut.

The three of us filed up to Cassie's room, she didn't look too happy. A nurse was there, a small dish was full of vomit, Cassie looked like hell boiled over. "Hi Cass" I said, walking to her beside. She just glared up at me. I wasn't sure if she was awake or in a trace.

"She's still pretty out of it." The nurse said. "It'll be a few hours, she's still going through withdrawal, it can take a week or longer."

I sighed and sat beside her, I squeezed her hand and set my chin on the rail. Her head rolled over and her hazel eyes fixed onto mine. She smiled weakly. "Courtney" she whispered. I smiled, then her eyes closed.

"What's going on?!" I asked a little concerned.

"She's still sedated, we're just tapering her down." The nurse said

I sighed. Chelsea hugged me from behind. The Sheriff looked disappointed. "I need answers he grumbled."

"Did you recover the bodies from the building?" I asked

"Yes, they're at the morgue."

"Is there a tall blonde?"

"Yes"

"Can you take me to see her?" I asked, Chelsea disengaged.

"I suppose." The Sheriff said

We all filed down and I followed his slow drive to the morgue, which was an extension on the police station. The Sheriff said something to the attendant, who led me to a gurney, and then he unzipped a body bag, and then there she was. Laying there, peaceful, three gauze pads were tapped on her chest, over the gun shot wounds I guessed. I just stared down.

"Who was she to you?" The Sheriff asked, he had produced his pen and paper. It amazed me that even in these times, he still did paperwork.

"She was the closest thing to a mother I'd had in a while." I said, reaching down and brushing her cold cheek. I noticed a wet spot appear on her shoulder, then another. It took me a second to realize I was crying, it didn't dawn on me until the attendant handed me a handful of tissues. I wiped my face off, then leaned over and kissed her cold cheek. "I love you mom" I said softly. I turned, and walked quickly for the door.

Chelsea caught up with me outside. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"No" I replied. "I'm definitely not okay."

"I understand" She said softly, and put her arm around me and walked with me back to the truck. We climbed in and just drove around the small town. "Can you teach me to drive?"

"Sure" I said, I drove the truck out of town a little and we switched places. Chelsea looked a little nervous, the first time I'd seen her look actually nervous. I smiled, "just put it in "D" and don't hit anything." I watched with some anxiety as the truck clunked into gear and she gingerly pressed the accelerator.

"Oh my God, I'm driving!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"Don't forget about the brake" I said through a sly grin. Helping Chelsea made me feel happier.

Chelsea drove around the countryside for a little while and then we switched back for the town. She didn't trust herself yet to drive around people. Though the Sheriff did seem to take a liking to us, if we started running over townsfolk, I didn't see that lasting too long.

"I want to show you something" Chelsea said. "Pull over here"¦" she pointed, we pulled up and I narrowly missed a small car parked awkwardly in front of an open air market. We got out and I locked the truck.

"Okay" Chelsea said, she took my hand and we walked together into the market place. She was talking softly into my ear. "So, what you want to look for, at least in a place like this are people with nice shoes or nice boots ... they usually have more money." She pointed to a couple walking along with a baby in a stroller. "Like them."

"But they have a baby!" I said adamantly.

"I know, come on ... we'll find someone else."

Chelsea found another person, this looked to be a guy who didn't have a lady in his life. Chelsea explained that he dressed rather "˜rough' to have much female attention. I shrugged, it all looked the same to me, but she insisted, and I watched as she strode over and started looking at stuff near the guy. I watched him take a visual interest, and then she caught his eye in a manner that would seem accidental.

"Scuse me mister" she said, I could hardly hear her, but he backed up half a step and she reached across with one hand and slid the other into his front pants pocket, it all happened so fast. "Sorry" She said with a smile, then she came walking back over to me and started looking at something else. She handed me something small.

"Here, it's for you." She said. I accepted the small pouch, it had six gold coins in it. I looked over at her, she just smiled. "I want you to have the money, you're smarter than me and will put it to good use, I trust you."

I kissed her cheek and she beamed a smile. The guy was looking at stuff still, so she dragged me away. "Usually it's best to not linger after you steal from someone"¦"

"That makes sense" I said... "but how did you do that?"

"Lots of practice." She said.

We were walking hand in hand when Chelsea tripped and she fell into someone else. I turned quickly. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry" Chelsea said, she winked at me.

"Come on..." I said, taking her hand again.

"Oh my God, you're a natural" She said quietly.

"What?" I asked

"You were perfect."

"I was worried about you." I said

"Exactly" She hugged me. "They had silver though, so I left it."

"Okay you really need to show me how to do this stuff." I laughed

"With time" She said, then we got back in the truck and drove back to the hospital building.

Cassie was awake again, and a little more coherent. I sat by her bed and looked at her. Chelsea sat with me. Cassie looked at us both. "Hi Cass" I said again.

"Courtney..." she said softly, her hand moved in the restraint and I squeezed it.

"I missed you" she whispered. "You look so different now."

"Cassie" I said softly. I kissed her hand. "You're still amazing"

"It really hurts"¦" she whispered.

"What hurts?" I asked

"Everything"¦" she said at length. "I'm gonna ... puke..." she said softly, then she started gagging. I found a bed pan and held it up for her. She turned and vomited, I used my free hand to brush her hair back a little. After she spat for a second I got a bottle of water and helped her drink it down. "God" she muttered. "Why can't I just die?"

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just sat back down with Chelsea, who squeezed my left hand. "I'm here for you Cass ... don't quit on me"¦ we're gonna get home."

"Where am I?" She asked

"They said we're in Wyoming."

"Ugh" She sighed. "I'm so tired."

"I know"¦ sleep hunny, I'll come back in the morning, okay?" I said eagerly.

Cassie just nodded, she looked flat and like she had no energy at all. I walked slowly out of the room. I wanted to help more, but I didn't know how.

Chelsea and I drove back to the farm and made it in time for dinner. We sat at the table, next to the two guys who were playing video games and passed plates around the table. The farmer and his wife had us all hold hands and we said a prayer. Then dinner was served. Dinner tonight was completed with apple pie, it was the best apple pie I'd had in years, and maybe ever. I had seconds. I stayed and helped clean up, which was a complete surprise to the farmer and his wife, and Chelsea went to play video games again. I rolled my sleeved up and scrubbed dishes clean, then rinsed them off and set them in a rack to dry.

The farmer sat at the table drinking brandy, and reading something. When I was finished, I joined him. He looked up and studied me for a moment and then set his glowing rectangle down.

"What's that?" I asked

"This is called a tablet computer." He said, "It helps me forecast possible grain yields from historical weather data." He said this last bit with a little bit of a sour taste.

"Is that bad?" I asked

"Not until two years from now." He said, pointing at something in a notebook. "But it's something to consider."

"Maybe things will be better then." I said quietly.

"Maybe" He replied. "God damned fifth district cut our business down."

I sighed. I felt indebted to this guy anyways. I pulled out the pouch of coins the Sheriff had given me and I slid it over. He studied it, then dumped it out. "This here's almost 5oz of gold"¦"

"I know." I replied

"Why are you giving it to me?" he asked

"We need to stay a little longer."

"Ah" The farmer said

"If it's not a problem" I said next

"No problem." His wife came by and he handed the coins to her. "This young lady just gave this to us, wouldn't you believe that?"

She studied the coins for a minute and then smiled. "I'll put them in the safe."

I watched her walk off, then my attention turned back to this guy. "What do you know about the fifth district?"

"Aw ****..." he said, "they're a buncha hooligans."

"Why do they exist?"

"No one to stop em. Started out a small group of ex-cons, turned into a wildfire if you ask me."

"Has anyone tried to fight them?" I asked

"Oh sure, plenty, you can't beat the fifth with guns though, you gotta beat em with God and Country, most of them boys don't know what they fighting for."

"Hmm" I said softly.

"You know the fifth?"

"They killed my family." I said, sitting back

"Well ****" The farmer said, he sat up as he said it, I just nodded. "Whatch'a gonna do about it?"

"Nothing I can do but run away."

The farmer considered my words, then nodded. "Smart girl."

"I like to think I have enough smarts to not get killed."

The conversation tapered off, so I went to find Chelsea, they were playing another game yet. She wasn't faring too well. I just sat on the couch and watched again. Video games were never my forte when I was little, and I doubted I'd be much use after working in the factory.

"Chelsea, I'm gonna go shower and hit the hay ... okay?" I said

"Okay" She replied. I smiled at the one guy not playing and I wandered back to the guest house and went up the stairs, then got the shower running and made myself ready. I found some conditioner and a hair brush, and undid my long pony tail.

I stepped timidly into the water stream and wet my hair down then lathered the conditioner in well and started the unknotting process. It took forever, I made a mental note to cut my hair off at my shoulders next chance I got. I was so preoccupied with finishing my hair I didn't hear the door open, and then I was surprised when two arms wrapped gently around me. I looked back to see Chelsea's smiling face as she watched me unknot the rest of my hair. Once I was satisfied I had perfectly unknoted hair, I rinsed off and let her have the water.

The more I looked into her eyes, which always seemed to be eagerly watching me, waiting for my next sign of validation towards her, the more I realized I did really actually like her as a person. I kept feeling guilty about it, and part of me wasn't ready to accept that I needed to find happiness wherever I could in this world. Mostly though, I was afraid of doing something wrong and losing her. I knew I was going to need her, Cassie was going to be a handful, I could tell that already. They didn't just strap people down for no reason. I glanced up and Chelsea was brushing her hair out also. I resumed my thinking, wondering, trying to calculate the best course of action. I hated feeling like I needed someone, I desperately needed Samantha and Thom, but they'd been ripped from my life, and I was worried about losing more people close to me.

"Are you okay?" Chelsea asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Oh sorry. " I said quickly. "I'm just thinking"

"I can see that" Chelsea said, "You have a cute thinking face, it's like all serious and stuff."

I blushed despite myself and stepped forward to get some of the luxurious hot water.

"You're worried about what she'll be like off the drugs?" Chelsea asked

I nodded and set my head on her shoulder, my arms wrapped loosely around her.

"From what I've seen she'll be in good hands with you."

"I know"¦ I'm just scared I don't know her anymore."

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?" Chelsea said softly, turning the water off. I nodded against her shoulder. She wrapped a towel around my shoulders and wiped some of the water away, then wrapped my hair up for me. I shivered in the cooler air and she wrapped another towel around me and ushered me along. I went and plopped into the bed, despite being damp, it was a lot warmer than the ambient air. I set the towels on the floor and pulled the covers up. My mind was racing with thoughts about Cassie. I heard the door shut and then I felt the bed get heavy as another body stretched out beside me. I felt a hand brush my cheek and I smiled, then a pair of warm lips kissed mine and I was in heaven. I loved being loved. Things got more interesting from there. I was so scared of doing something wrong, but I was always told I was fine and that I was loved. I felt like the most special girl in the world. I felt her hands massage my breasts gently, warm sensations eminated from my chest, I gasped softly and rubbed her cheek, unsure of what else to do. Then her hand slid down my belly. I tensed up a little, scared about what was about to happen.

Her hand rested between my legs and she started rubbing me. It felt really weird at first, then a switch was thrown and it felt really really good. I pulled her head down and kissed her hard, she rubbed me faster, her hand gently brushing my thighs. I felt my abdomen tightening, then my whole body was shuddering with delight. I felt a warm trickle come flowing out from between my legs. Chelsea smiled down at me and kissed me. Then she moved and lowered herself down, her head between my legs.

I was too delirious to know what to do, so I laid there in heaven. I felt her tongue slide into me, gently at first, then with more vigor. I grasped the blankets and moaned softly. I felt her left hand kneading my left breast. The feeling came again, like a tidal wave. My back arched clear off the bed as the strong pulses shot through me. It seemed to never end, one orgasm after another. When she finally crawled up beside me, my body was shaking from head to toe. I felt her arms wrap around me. She held me and kissed me as I fully relaxed.

I couldn't wake up for the life of me the next morning. I was just so relaxed laying there in her arms. I tried once, but I felt her arms tighten around me, so I didn't try again. She was using me as a body pillow, so it was futile for me to try to escape. Instead, I let my eyes close again and I got a couple more hours of sleep.

I wasn't sure what to expect, since my relationship experience until now was catastrophic, but I was happy when Chelsea talked to me first. She whispered "sleep well love?" in my ear. I nodded cheerfully. "I hope I make you happy, I can't fathom losing you" she whispered next. I just nodded again. The feelings of anxiety I had felt the night before were long gone, now I was just excited to experience what a real relationship was. A part of me felt like this was wrong, but another part of me said I needed to find love wherever I could, the two devils kept battling it out, and they eventually grew bored of arguing, so I just accepted the new normal of this new society and went along with it.

I felt her stir and I could finally escape. I stretched and got dressed, then kissed her cheek and let her get a few more hours. I wanted to go see if I could be of any more assistance to the farmer and his family. I found him walking across to a barn, so I jogged to catch up.

"You again, what do you need?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see if I could help."

"Nah, everyone arrives today."

"Oh ... okay." I said, a little defeated.

"Thanks for the offer though." He flashed a smile.

"Sure" I stopped and let him open the distance, then I walked back and found food waiting for me and Chelsea. I thought for a second and thought it would be a good idea to take food to her, dad always did that for mom when I was little, so maybe that's what I'm supposed to do? I put a couple forks on the plates and carried them out, then awkwardly opened the doors, kicked the shoes off, and jogged lightly up stairs.

"Hey sleepy head" I said softly.

"mmmm" I heard the lump under the covers say.

"I brought you food." I said

"What?!" Chelsea said, sitting up suddenly.

"Yes, breakfast..." I said. I set the plate on the bed next to her. She looked at it, then me, then back at the plate. Her eyes started watering.

"What? Don't you like eggs and toast?" I asked

"No, I'm just happy." She said, she started munching on the food.

I finished first and waited to take her plate back. It didn't take her long to shovel down what was there. "Thank you Courtney." She said quietly.

I smiled and took the plates down and back to the farm house, as I washed them, my thoughts turned back to Cassie. I had to go see her today, maybe she'd be released. Then I wondered what I'd do with her if she was. We were tapped out for space here, so we'd have to leave and go somewhere else. I solved that problem when I got back to the guest house. There as a big sofa in the sitting area, so I grabbed a few cushions and a throw blanket. Cassie is a little shorter than me, so I based it all on my height. I carried this piecemeal upstairs and under the "what are you doing" look of Chelsea, assembled a sleeping area.

I geared up to go into town alone. Chelsea wanted to be lazy, and I thought some time alone would do me some good. I made the drive into town and found the medical building again. I saw Cassie was no longer strapped to the bed, instead, she was sitting when I got there. She looked even worse. I pulled myself up next to her and embraced her.

"Courtney, I had a miscarriage." She said absently. "The doctor doesn't think I'll be able to have a baby, ever."

"I'm sorry Cass" I said softly, still hugging her.

"I'm worthless Courtney." She said "I'm a whore"¦"

"No you're not"

"I am" She said softly.

"No!" I said more sternly. "I have missed you every day for the past four years, you're the same girl they took from me."

"I hope you're right." She said, I could hear her crying softly. "It just ... my body literally just aches Courtney."

"It will pass." I said softly, knowingly. "Believe me."

"They said I can leave whenever you want me to come with you." Cassie said softly.

"That's great, we got you some clothes"¦" I tapped the bag.

"Can you do me a favor?" Cassie asked

"I guess" I replied.

"Can you guard the door while I change? I'm so ****ing scared right now."

"Of course." I said, and I hopped up and stuck my foot in front of the door. I gave her a "˜thumbs up'.

I looked back and forth between the door and Cassie's back. I was surprised to see scars and welts. I decided to keep my mouth shut. She finished changing and I led her to the nurse station.

"I'm gonna take her if it's okay with you." I said quietly.

"Sure" the nurse said. "Have a lovely day. Come back if you need anything."

"Thanks" I said, and I led Cassie by the hand to the truck. Once we hit the outside air, she stopped in her tracks and just stood looking at the sky.

"It's the first time I've really seen the sky in a long time." She said softly.

"Yea" I said, taking her hand again. "We have a stop or two to make, come on."

Cassie and I got in the truck and I had to calm her down. She was visibly anxious about being in a vehicle I drove slowly through town, and we stopped at a small market. I got out, and just had her lock the doors. She sat, head jerking around, trying to watch everyone. I felt so bad leaving her there, but I needed stuff. I bought another set of clothes for me, some clothes for Chelsea, and another set for Cassie. I also got food, the farmer was nice, but we needed more. I didn't want to press our luck, so I got a couple loaves of raisin bread and a loaf of artisan bread with peanut butter. I also got a folding knife, and a butter knife. I carried all this in three bags back to the truck.

Cassie unlocked the doors, and I loaded this all in. We were underway a moment later.

I drove back to the farm. I parked and Chelsea came out to greet us. She helped with the bags, and I led Cassie upstairs. I showed her the shower and the bedroom.

"You do okay Courtney." Cassie said. I smiled.

"The water's hot, there's some soap, and shampoo, there's a toothbrush and paste too."

"Can you watch the door?" Cassie asked

"Sure" I said. I sighed and sat on the sink. I tried to not watch Cassie undress, but I was interested more in what she had been through. I turned away as soon as I saw the scars on her breasts and stomach. I felt sick.

"Sorry" she said

"It's okay" I said, as she got under the water. I waited patiently, she took her sweet time, but I couldn't blame her. The room was getting stuffy with all the steam. Finally, the water shut off.

"You know that feeling when you rub your calves together and they're smooth?" she asked

"Yep" I said

"I missed it."

I smiled and tossed a towel over the bar, then another.

"I'm gonna go get stuff arranged, you're okay now?"

"I'm okay" she said.

I hopped down and walked to the next room. Chelsea was looking at the clothes I'd bought. She looked happy.

"I thought you might like some variety" I said, hoping it would be okay.

"It's cute, and I want to wear it." Chelsea said ... it was quickly becoming clear to me that I could do no wrong. She pulled her sweater off and fixed the bra, then pulled on the shirt I'd bought her. It was a short sleeved shirt with a low cut "v," it wasn't skimpy, but it was a good blend of classiness and sex appeal. I envisioned her pickpocketing lonely guys wearing it. I had a similar shirt, but it was pink, and the "v" was less pronounced because I simply had less to show off.

She twisted around and remarked it was nicer than the sweater she'd bought. She embraced me and kissed me passionately, then went to find hangers for the clothes we weren't using. I started to wonder how long we'd be able to stay here, with these "˜staff' coming in, things would be interested very soon.

Cassie came in as Chelsea left, she looked after her as she left. "Are you two having a thing?" Cassie asked bluntly. I just shrugged.

"I'm lonely" I said.

"I understand." Cassie said sadly. "She's a nice girl, you could do a lot worse."

I realized Cassie was talking about herself a moment after the time to say something supportive passed. Instead, I just sat down and hugged my long lost friend. "I missed you so much Cassie."

"Have you heard anything about our parents?" She asked

"No, no one knows anything out here."

"Figured." Cassie sighed.

"I got you a shirt and another bra if you want to look all girly again." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Really? Thanks" she said. She took the stuff I gave her and changed quickly.

"Beautiful" I remarked.

"Thanks" Cassie said, blushing a little.

I hoped she was happy.

"So am I on the cushions?" Cassie asked

"No, you and Chelsea can have the bed, I'll take these." I said quickly.

Cassie smiled. "I don't remember a lot about you right now, but I do remember you were always putting others first. Seems some of my memory still works." Chelsea came in with hangers as Cassie finished saying this.

"But no..." Cassie said, "you two can sleep here, it's okay"¦ I've been sleeping on a concrete floor for a year, I'll be fine."

I felt really bad all of a sudden. I wanted to ask her what had happened before the compound, but I couldn't yet.

"Okay" I said finally "But I want you to get some sleep and Chelsea and I will go and leave you to sleep a while."

"Fine" Cassie sighed. "More sleep never hurt anyone."

Chelsea and I left and the door shut and locked behind us. We went down and snuggled on the half of the couch that still had cushions. I was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got up and found the Sheriff with the two 14 year olds standing there. One of them I recognized as having been screaming about her protectors being murdered. They looked at me, then almost lept into my arms. I almost toppled backwards. I could feel them both crying hard, my shirt was damp. I ushered the group in, their parents came in with the Sheriff. Chelsea and I sat together next to the two young girls, who turned out to be sisters, born only an hour apart.

It made me feel amazing to have played a part in saving their lives. I was still sad to recount losing Samantha again, but their gracious parent's elation made up for the grief.

The girls left and Chelsea and I went back to snuggling, the door opened again and people started filing in. Men mostly, probably the age of my dad, some younger too. We just sat there and watched them drag bags and toolboxes. Soon a small pile formed in the space. No one really noticed us sitting there, or if they did, they didn't say anything. I started to get curious, so I got up and went to look outside.

The yard had turned more or less into a parking lot. There were a couple trucks, and several small cars. Albeit repurposed, I thought my truck was the nicest one out there, so I figured they'd assume we were guests of the family and leave us alone. I sighed and Chelsea and I retreated upstairs. The door was ajar, and Cassie was laying on her cushions poking her arm with her finger.

I sat on the cushions next to her supine body. She glanced at me then back at the needle tracks and other marks on her arm. I held my hand out and she laid her hand in mine. I kissed her hand softly. "I'm happy to be with you again." I said, my voice cracked a little. She just looked up at me like I was still a stranger, then slowly nodded. Chelsea was going into a trace too, I wondered what was up with them. They were acting weird all of a sudden.

"Master is going to be angry I'm not wearing the right clothes." Cassie muttered. I looked down at her with some concern. Chelsea was in a ball on the bed. My concern turned to absolute fright. They were having a hallucination of some sort and I had no idea what to do.

"Cassie" I said softly. "You're safe!" I squeezed her hand and waited, hoping the hallucination would pass. I heard weeping from the bed, Chelsea was balling into a pillow. I sighed, I didn't know what to do. Cassie rolled onto her side and started mumbling, I figured she'd have to process for the moment so I sat next to Chelsea, who was reliving something. Her body shook when I touched her shoulder, I recoiled from the suddenness of the reaction.

Then Cassie started crying, Chelsea fed off of Cassie's angst, and they were both balling pretty good. I stood up and looked between them. I couldn't be in two places at once. I thought for a minute and decided I should at least try, Samantha would have at least tried. I squatted down next to Cassie and whispered my intention in her ear, then I pushed my arms under her and with a great heave, carried her to the bed and plopped her down. Then I kicked my shoes off and wedged myself into the three inches of space between them. I flattened out and more or less made them both lay on either side of me, propped up against my sides. This seemed to work well.

I sighed as Chelsea fell asleep, then Cassie started talking about something I couldn't really understand. She was facing down, towards my feet, and mumbling. I just stroked her head and prayed inside for some resolution to their suffering.

"Courtney, I'm sorry" Cassie said finally. "I keep seeing the men, the women, and the devices."

"I understand" I said softly

"No you don't" she replied

"I do more than you think." I said

I felt her head tilt up on my shoulder, she looked into my face and I just nodded gently. "I was abused by two guys for several months, they beat me and raped me every night."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.