Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 7: Royally Fucked

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Royally Fucked - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Announced by the slamming screen-door, we heard Susan return from her run. Laura posed our bodies as Susan went to the kitchen for a long drink of water.

Laura whispered, "Next she will want a shower, just fuck me real slow," as we waited in our pose. Susan quietly climbed the stairs.

We were watching when Susan stopped at Laura's door. She was wiping off the sweat from her run with a small towel. Laura's pussy lewdly gobbled on my cock. Laura giggled as Susan watched us fuck. Susan can plainly see what's up Laura's cunt.

"Have you been thinking about us while you ran?" asked Laura. "Are you thinking about having a cock in your pussy? Is your hot pussy gushing? I got some hot cock for you, right here, right now."

After one more pussy plunge on my cock, Laura climbed up off my boner. Pulling off made her cunny slurp. My long wet dick slapped against my body.

Naked, covered with raw wet sex smell, Laura hugged Susan. I watched and imagined joining their hot kisses, tasting their hot sweat.

Over Laura's shoulder, I could see Susan's eyes. My dick stood at attention waiving her into the room. It's covered in Laura's slippery pussy juice, bobbing with my heartbeat. Watching the two of them kept me hard as a nail.

Laura backed off and turned so I can see her pinch Susan's obvious nipples through her sweaty shirt, then kissed her again with a quick little tease of pursed lips.

Laura slid her hands underneath Susan's wet sweaty top, caressing her waist. They kissed again deeply.

Laura raised her hands to cup Susan's bare breasts. Susan pulled her top off so they could slide nipple on nipple. Fuck. I'm throbbing with anticipation.

Holding Susan to her chest, Laura shoved her hand down the back of Susan's shorts, cupping her ass. The other reached for her pussy. They were tight up against each other.

I could hear Laura say, "Come on, he is still hard." Over Laura's shoulder I could see Susan looking at my dick bouncing with my heart beat. It was like a laser targeting from her eyes, aimed at my cock.

Laura egged her on, "You know you need it. I know you want it. I told him all about us last night, wishing he was with us. It's such sweet revenge on bitch Kathy. She kept us up last night. We deserve relief." Susan kissed Laura with great hunger, only breaking as Laura striped off her shorts.

"He has a great dick, you know how good it feels. It's HARD for you now. Take your turn. You deserve a great fuck. I want you too, I'll suck his jizz from your hole. We'll both do you." Sweaty and sexy Susan swung her hips as she kicked off her running shoes. Laura slipped a finger up Susan's cunt to pull her to the bedroom.

Susan's eyes focused on my bobbing cock. Shrugging Laura's finger from her quim, she straddled my cock. Her wry smile widened as her eyes met mine, but the only sound to be heard was deep breathing.

Susan was long and lanky with hard runner's muscles. She has pale freckles on her upper legs and light blonde pubic hair. I saw wide daylight between her lean thighs. Her pussy lips spread open and looked hungry as she squatted over my bobbing erection. Her spreading furry cuntlips grazed my shaft.

Looking down, she targeted the cock poking up between her legs. Her only focus was on cock, nothing mattered more than getting that cock inside. Climb on board the boner express.

I watched her long lean breasts narrow at the top where they swing away from her body. There was a crease of skin under her breast where her mammary gland bulged wider. The upturned aureoles covering the whole tip of her breast were now crinkled and pointy, shaped like baby bottle nipples.

I thought they must drive her wild when she runs. The silky nylon shirt brushing against them. We only became lovers last Tuesday and her body was still exciting new territory I wanted to explore.

With one hand she centered my cock between her lower lips, helping to find the tip with her slick vaginal center. Her hips took an experimental dip then held in place. She hissed in pleasure. There was the wonderful feel of slow penetration. I thought, "Please go on forever."

Satisfied with the aim, she braced both hands full weight on my chest. Looking directly into my eyes, a wide smile brightened her face. She hissed out another deep breath as she slid the rest of the way around my cock. I slid my hands up her thighs, thumbs slicked over her abs, up to cup her anxious breasts.

As I gripped her tits in a firm but pleasing squeeze, she moaned with pleasure.

"Good morning." I said.

Sighing, she relaxed her body down against me; wrapping me up in her arms and legs. My hands pressed her ass against me. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. My dick throbbed in her cunt. Her lips found mine. Our kiss was slow, opening to tongues. Our hot bodies slid erotically on slick sweat, igniting fireworks wherever we touched. A very good morning indeed.

"I have some catching up to do," were her first words. She took control of the pace. Her rolling hips slid the length of me slowly in and out. Her clit languidly ran my length to my root. Her need held me in her grip. She squeezed my rod with her inner strength. She moaned when my full length touched her cervix. Her tits slid on my chest, the bulging side boobs captured by our arms. Her stroke speed increased with the heat of her passion.

Rising over me, her knees planted for sex sprints in a race against my control. She strained to catch up. Her ass pounded against me, her wetness gooshing out around me and lathered our loins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.