Friday Five O'Clock Club
Chapter 6: Naked Sympathy

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

True Sex Story: Chapter 6: Naked Sympathy - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

About 7 am Laura got up and came into Kathy's room. She sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

I was sleeping on my side, facing away, when Laura sat on the bed. She ran her hands up my back. I rolled to her, covered by the sheet down around my waist. Laura stroked my chest, then down to find

... my boner.

She was naked. Slim. So sexy hot.

My hand slid up Laura's leg until I found her fuzz. She pressed my hand against her sex. My finger was drawn into the moisture between her cunt lips.

"Come with me." said Laura. "I mean come with me to my room and cum with me. Be my sir jizz-a-lot, I know you need it and so do I. Lots. My bed is bigger, better, more breeze. I want you in it. I want you in me."

I did not hesitate. In her room, the fan was on, the door was open, the mattress was on the floor. We lay side by side in each other's arms. Her breasts just touching my chest. My cock just grazing her pubic fur crest.

"I heard everything, I'm so sorry." She laid a little kiss on my lips.

"She didn't need to act that way." Her next little kiss started a trail down my face.

"You must be so frustrated. So Hard. So Long. No Sex!" The trail of kisses tracked down my neck.

"When she got noisy last night I went up to Susan's room." Her feather light fingers grazed over my cock.

"Susan helped me take my mind off you. But not much." Her finger nails barely raked the underside of my bulging cock-shaft.

"I had a good orgasm with Susan, but it isn't the same as your hard cock. We both wanted more of what we had Tuesday." Her hand gave a gentle squeeze on my shaft. My lips locked to hers. My hand cupped her breast, with a nipple between thumb and fingers.

Face to face, laying on our sides, she raised her leg. I notched my cock between her wet cunt-lips, like a guided muscle. Arms around each other's shoulders, we kissed little lip kisses; interspersed with licks and nips. My spongy dickhead spread her nether lips, drilling for oil. Little back and forth strokes, barely moving, slowly spread her moisture as I sank further and further into her. She humped higher to straighten the angle and we struck a gusher. The drill rig sank deep into her as she wrapped a leg round me to seat our union.

"It knows just where to go. Like it belongs there." She said, then giggled.

Kissy face and quiet strokes felt good. There was no hurry. Our fingers explored each other's erogenous hot buttons. My thumb circled Laura's nipple as the tip lengthened into a point.

Slow long strokes built orgasmic excitement on the horizon like an approaching rainstorm.

She pulled on my arm, rolling to her back and I mounted her. My legs straddled outside hers. I looked down to see her cunt lips bulge around my dick as we pressed together. I hunched up to press tight against her clit, stroking from root to cocktip. As I pulled out, her inner cunt lips clung to my shaft like a puckered kiss. The gentle rain of release started with a rosy glow on her neck and throat. Her pussy began to rumble like distant thunder of an approaching orgasmic storm.

Our bodies pressed together from cheek to groin. Her hard nipples seemed charged with electricity, shocking me with pleasure as much as her.

Orgasmic lightning flashed. Contractions thundered her vagina, echoing throughout her body. A gush of her flow slurped around my cock. My cum blast built toward release with a hot fire in my prostate, burning so nicely as my balls squeezed out a shot. Waves of release jet from my cock and joined her joyous flow. I pressed my pubic crest hard against her spasming cunt.

No sounds louder than a cunt slurp and labored breathing were heard. The mattress on the floor eliminated any bumping noise. After all Susan was still upstairs.

Still locked together and panting, I rolled Laura so she was on top. We heard Susan get up and dress for a run. She flew down the attic stairs. She stopped in the bathroom. Through the open door, I could hear her piss, flush and wash. I could hear her take a sharp breath as she stopped to peek in the door. Raising my head, I saw her skimpy silky athletic top, running shorts, no bra. Her long blonde hair trailed in a pony tail.

She couldn't miss seeing us on Laura's mattress. We lay resting from our orgasm. Laura's legs spread wide straddling me. Susan had a great DUC view from behind, as Laura slowly stroked my boner in and out. (DUC = Dick up Cunt) Our mixed sexual slime coated my balls, dripping onto the bed.

I flashed Susan a smile. Laura's asshole winked goodbye. She knew we had been seen. Not a word was spoken.

With a toss of her ponytail, Susan was gone from my view. BANG. The front door slammed, Susan was out for a run.

With the bang, Laura said, "And Shees Off. She's got visions of naked sex on her mind. Memories of Tuesday flood her cunt with anticipation. She'll be ready for you in 30 minutes. So, hurry up and fuck me."

We were all off to the races. Laura stayed on top, pushing up to sit fully skewered on my cock. In moments she was bouncing her hips, digging my cock deep, then sliding her clit along top of my shaft on the out stroke. Then up on her knees to drop straight down, seating the boner as deep as it could go.

Her vaginal grip stripped blood out to fatten my little head. Drawing blood out of my big head. This was fucking amazing, do these women share technique?

Laura was frantic in her motions, stroking, straining. Her chest was flush and her titties flying. Fit as she was the athletic little woman was eventually winded and stopped to pant. Close, but not quite there.

"Nooo, I want cummy in the tummy." she panted, eyes closed, face scrunched tight in winded frustration.

I ran a hand behind her ass, gave her a peck of a kiss, then flipped her over, quick. Her ass thudded on the mattress. I had her skewered the whole time. My cock jammed deep into her hot split. Now she was under my control. Arms up under her shoulders, hands holding her from behind, I pounded my cock up into her sex. Long, hard, steady strokes pinned Laura to the mattress. Her breasts slid on my chest. Her knees curled up by my sides. She and I were locked in joyous juicy sex.

She was breathing deeply when her eyes opened when she said, "I'm close. My clit tingles." Her body became rigid, pulling her muscles tight. My fingertip pressed on her ass, felt her bottom bung pucker to a pinhole. "Fire, my tits are on fire." I looked to see her nipples were puckered tight. Her cum was so close, almost there. Little quick spasms shook her, almost there. She locked up tight. Then it seemed to fade, she whined in frustration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.