Friday Five O'Clock Club
Chapter 4: It's on

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

True Sex Story: Chapter 4: It's on - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

Our sexy pheromones must have worked on the cat too. About the time the three of us are ready to go upstairs to fuck, the cat went from purring to moans, prompting Laura to say, "Sus, we better fix the cat, or she won't ever shut up."

"OK, you get the towel, I'll get the cat." Susan chuckled as she stroked the cat's head. She kneeled ass up mimicking kitty, which was crouched on the floor with her tail flat up against her back, hips up - presenting her horny little cat sex. They made quite a pair. "Common, Kitty, let's get fucked." said Susan.

Laura laid out a big beach towel doubled over. Susan said, "Dave, watch this." She quickly scooped up the cat, rolling her in the towel, tightly capturing her feet while leaving the ass and tail exposed. Wasting no time, she rubbed the cat cunt with her middle finger tip. Laura, held the front of the cat under another towel. "I ain't takin' any chances. This cat goes wild." said Laura.

There are some loud snarly twitches, like Kitty wanted to bite someone. It took both women to safely pin down the nine pound cat. Then the sounds change to writhing cat satisfaction. As the howls take on that totally different tone, Susan moans, "Oh, fuck this gets me hot. I was already drippin'."

It only took a minute or two for the screaming to reach a peak, followed by orgasmic cat convulsions, then purrs. Almost silence. "Whew baby, she's a fast fuckin' cat." said Susan.

"Glad it's so easy now that we have the technique. Now, it's my turn." said Laura as she rolled the cat out of the towel. Kitty lay on her side purring loudly, clawing at the rug. Wiggling her ass she said, "Don't wrap me in a towel, I want it doggie. Come on big boy, let's go fuck."

She got up and striped off her cami. Taking my hand, she headed for the stairs. Flip flops were kicked to the corner before she crossed the room. "Hey Susan, wanna get naked?"

Laura led us into her room. Just over the threshold she stopped, blocking the door. Grabbing her panties she stripped them to the floor. Bent over, she shook her fine ass, showing off her wet lipped bearded clam. Then popping up to a stand she shouted, "Get in here and get naked." Loud enough for Bill's deaf neighbor to hear across the street.

Filled with nervous energy, she twisted her torso back and forth, swinging her little titties from side to side. Susan got her shirt off while climbing the stairs, now the shirt is flying over my shoulder into Laura's face. I got busy dropping my shorts. We were instantly naked.

Laura went down on the mattress, ass up, on hands and knees. Legs spread far enough to make her pussy open to the inner lips. I went dropping on my knees behind her. My dick went right to her wet slot. Susan dropped beside me, taking my dick shaft in her hand.

"Oh, it's a hard one. Let me put it in." Susan swabbed my dicktip through the wetness of Laura's sex. Together we found the center of her dick sheath. I gently pulled Laura's hips, ever so slowly sliding her cuntlips over the fat bulging corona of my cock.

Inside her tunnel, all resistance is gone. Ever so slightly, I moved in and out. The feeling of her slippery lips on my cockhead is exquisite. An experience to be savored.

"Oh, Jezuz. Don't tease." said Laura, as she slammed back onto my dick. She slurped me in, balls deep, her head down, ass up, trembling with pleasure on my dick.

"Fuckin' cat. I'm all wound up. Do it. Do me hard."

Susan scrambled around to lay beside Laura, aimed head to foot. She quickly got both hands on Laura's goodies, forking my cock between two fingers from behind. Her other hand diddled Laura's clit from the front with an experienced middle finger. The hand round behind spread abundantly slick girl and boy juices from her lips around to her bung.

Her hand fit was critical as I kept banging deep into Laura with my long fat cock-rod. At the end of the instroke, my balls slapped Laura's wet sex, slurping juices over Susan's fingers. I'm bouncing her fingers between Laura's ass cheeks with each deep dick impact.

Laura howled. Her howls rose in waves. Howls driven by the cock slamming into her sex. Howls flying on clit flipping finger tips. Finger play doubled, or tripled her stimulation. She is flying blind, rocketing into orgasmic stratosphere, propelled by our tender touches. She's close to explosion, but not quite yet.

Trying to prolong our tantric high, I slowed my ramming to a slower steady stroke. Reaching round to cup Laura's boobies in my palms, I captured her nipples between my fingers. She braced on extended arms, hooting. All our stimulation shot Laura close to the big O incredibly fast. Now she wobbled, held right at the edge of orgasm. I slowed then stopped. I could feel tiny tickles from Susan on her ass.

Laura whined plaintively begging for release. "Oh, I'm so close. Make me cum. Don't tease. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM."

It seemed like a long time but it was like two seconds before I started to stroke her again. Instantly, Susan pressed hard on her clit. "Heeehh." Laura squeaked a high pitched nasal note as her orgasm erupted.

Her juices spritzed, covering Susan's hand, my balls, legs, the bed. Laura called out a low pitched, almost whispered, "hoh, oh, oh" as she came, pumped on cock and fingertips. Two lovers double teaming Laura through an epic cum sustained her high for a quivering minute or two that seemed like an hour.

Laura's sexual high crashed to a melting sigh. We relented, leaving her to rest quietly, head down, ass up. She muttered, near silently, "Oh that was wonderful."

Then Susan stuck her finger deep into Laura's asshole while pressing on her clit. The fireworks started all over again. My cock rammed faster, deeper, driving into the small woman's exquisitely orgasmic convulsing sex. Her ass flesh splashed in waves, battered against my hips, lips split wide by the thick shaft. Hips that I held tight as I slam her again and again.

Laura's squeaking scream went silent as her body vibrated, muscles clamped in orgasmic spasms. Her body jerked on my dick as I held her hips. Ramming deep violent strokes, my balls and legs are covered in another jet of her spray.

This time her orgasm is short, unsustainable, exhausting. As if all her bones have disappeared, she simply slumped. Falling forward her cunt slurps off the end of my close to orgasmic dick. Suddenly in the open air, my dick throbbed and vibrated like a frustrated tuning fork. "Oh fuck." I gasp, vexed, let down, so close to orgasm.

Susan eyed my fat slick vibrating dick, gasping, "Wow." With a giggle, Susan flipped end for end, flopped on the bed next to Laura's spent carcass with legs open wide and pointing to her open lipped cunt. "Do me, do me, do me." she chanted.

Winded, I bent over Laura, huffing deeply, a sex monster sucking air. Concerned with her collapse, I rolled her onto her side. Her dopey smile revealed a cat fucked, gonzo, post orgasmic husk of a woman. As I stroked Laura's cheek, she curled up, eyes closed with a hand between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.