Friday Five O'Clock Club - Cover

Friday Five O'Clock Club

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 1: Friday Five O'clock Club

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: Friday Five O'clock Club - On Friday at five, I got together with my buddy Bill to get high. Across the street, Kathy, Laura and Susan got together to do the same, but they went one step more, they scratched that special itch. After taking the edge off their libidos, they went out to hunt. Kathy caught me first, then it was Laura, then Susan.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Incest  

It's Friday around 6 pm. Bill and I have been building a buzz for about an hour. We're camped on his front porch. It's a second floor balcony on a shotgun 4 family. That's old style construction, three narrow rooms in a straight line, no hallway. One shotgun blast clears the place. The four family is two up two down, with porches on front. An open stairway provides access from the back. It's a dump, but cheap. It overlooks the trees in a wide boulevard park down the center of the street. The neighborhood is mixed working poor and college students. We think us students are a positive influence.

We lounge on an exquisite example of the porch couch: saggy of seat and raised on concrete blocks. The couch is adjusted just right to rest your feet against the rail; high enough to look over, but still mainly out of sight from the street. Bill's aging next door neighbor is near stone deaf. She never comes out on her front porch. She can barely walk, so he gets her groceries for her. He's actually a nice guy.

Two women come out of a house across the street. They start lobbing a wobbly Frisbee back and forth as they walk across the street into the boulevard park.

I asked Bill, "Know them?" Conserving a lung full of smoke, we only use a few words.

Bill, having taken a toke, just croaks, "Yup."

"Wha's up?"

"Cute" ... said Bill. Another single smoke conserving word.

"Available?" We are fairly toasted. A normal state, but that doesn't keep us from chasing women.

"Laura's in green," Bill breathes, then gestures with the roach toward the dark blonde pixie in a tight green 'Property of USMC' t-shirt over flouncy shiny black running shorts split high up the side.

Taking another breath, Bill continues. "Her latest boyfriend's headed to Marine basic soon. Thinks Gyrenes are cool. Dumbfuck. He's gonna fight for oil? He'll just get deader faster. My Dad's a jarhead, he told me to stay out of this fuckin' forever war."

"Kathy's in plaid shorts. No boyfriend. Pretty. Smart." Bill warns, "She's a head case." Then looking some more, said. "Don't see Susan, maybe she's off on a run. She's a fox too, but I've never seen her with a guy around, if you know what I mean."

So, I can only chase two out of three? That ain't bad. I go down to meet Kathy and Laura. My wing man, Bill, follows along.

On the street, Bill opens his hands in a mock Frisbee catch then calls, "Laura, over here." With a lazy toss the game is on.

"Who's your friend?" asked, Laura.

"I'm Dave."

I watch Kathy catch Bill's easy throw. Kind of awkward, Kathy lurches for the Frisbee. Being a guy I only focus on her high pointy breasts. They push out her shirt, making shapes like Bartlett pears. Kind of tear drop, but wider. For some reason the shape of her titties make my dick extra fat. Not too unusual. Her shoulders are wide, they fit into a guy's yellow pocket t-shirt like a coat hanger. Her slim ass is dressed in longish madras Bermuda shorts. Dark red Keds complete her nerdy outfit.

She shyly smiles with the Frisbee catch. Realizing she is the center of attention she flashes her upper teeth in a laugh. "I'm Kathy."

She's tall and slim, maybe 5'10". Her dark brown hair flows down her back, captured with a leather hair clip. A girl next door pretty face, deep brown eyes hide behind dorky black plastic frame glasses.

Kathy flips a wobbling throw to me. I have to run, bending low to scoop it.

"Oops." Guardedly she hides her smiling giggle with her hand.

I flip the next toss to Laura. She took a few quick steps to catch it high in the air. Her gamine figure shows muscles in her legs as she runs. Her dark blonde hair flies around her head in a halo. Her shirt shows a slim waist as she stretches all of her pixie height for the catch.

"Sorry, too high."

"No problem." She flips it to Bill, overhand, calling, "Here," and the next round is on.

Over the next few minutes Laura's face is agile with emotion flashing as thoughts pass in her mind. Smiles, frowns, grimaces, laughter, and pouts. Laura calls to Kathy constantly encouraging her catches.

Laura's unfettered B-boobs make a pleasant sight bobbling under protection of the tight little 'Property of USMC' t-shirt. She flirts shamelessly. She oozes sexuality. My mind flashes mental images of her legs wrapped around my head smothering me with her cunt. I turn my back while I right dress that woodie.

After a few more lobs, I call a huddle. The two women join us on Bills porch for another round of tokes. Now nicely buzzed, I suggest we get dinner. Laura and Bill beg off, each having previous engagements. Kathy and I are an impromptu couple. Isn't it wonderful when a plan comes together?

The evening progressed with Kathy and I walking to a local Chinese restaurant. We talked easily during our dinner. Our hands naturally join as we stroll back to her place. On her front porch couch we played a round of tonsil hockey. When we come up for air, the conversation is witty and playful. She tells stories using funny voices. She made me laugh. In the evening dark we explored each others' bodies by touch and kiss. But no sex that night.

She said, "I'm a good girl, I don't do sex on the first date. If you want somebody easy, that's not me."

I read her words to say, "no sex, tonight" while my hands caressed her bra covered breasts and her hand stroked my raging jean caged boner. Her body said; "Not tonight, but probably soon."

My wing man Bill caught up with me the next day. As we sat around getting toasted, he asked, "How'd it go with Kathy?"

"She's nice. We had fun, ate dinner and made out on her porch. I'll see her again." I replied.

"Well." Bill hesitated. It wasn't his way. He rarely was lost for something to say.

"Hey, you aren't interested in her are you?" I asked cautiously.

"No. Nothing like that. It's that, I know Kathy, she lived in my neighborhood when I was in high school."

"Yeah, you said you knew her. What's she like?"

"Good little church girl. Her Mom, her, and her little sister all went to the same church as my family. Her brothers and Dad were bad news. They didn't go to church." Bill said.

I'm about to say, 'She didn't act like a good little church girl, ' when after a few beats of silence, he continued. "You've met my family, parents and little sister, right? Been to my parents house, right?"

"Yeah, she's a hottie." I acknowledged with a smile. He smacked my arm hard with a back fist. This must be serious. I've been to Bill's parents house for dinner a couple of times. His sister is a hottie, jailbait, but hot. We used his Dad's table saw and router to make nunchucks. It's not like Bill to dance around a subject. He may be a stoner, but he's smart and direct. Finally after taking a long hit he begins.

"Well, back when I was in High School, somebody was raping girls in our neighborhood. Real bold. They came in the window at night, got'em in bed. Held a knife on them. Rape the girl in bed with the family home. Had us all scared for my sister and my mom. Most nights when my Dad worked late, she would sleep with my Mom. When Dad got home he slept in her bed.

I wondered where this was going.

"So early one morning, the guy comes through my sisters window. Except it's Dad in her bed. In the dark, the guy puts his hand on Dad. Got a big surprise. Dad did some Marine thing, took the knife and beat the shit out of him. The guys screaming woke us all up. I grabbed a bat, flipped on the light, but I didn't need the bat. Dad was killing the kid. I pulled him off." Bill ran out of steam. He took a hit off the roach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.