Eat Shit and Die
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Allanon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A basic, "I am a powerful being, what will I do now" type of story. Yes there will be sex in the story, but the best stories always have that.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Interracial  

You don't know me. I know you.

You see I am the 12th most powerful being in existence.

How did this happen, well you to could reach my lofty position.

All you have to do is to Eat Shit and Die.

Back in 1994 I was climbing a mountain, alone, and really it was a big hill more than a mountain. But I was humming to myself, a little Boys II Men - I'll make love to you, as I was thinking of my girlfriend. She was supposed to meet me here and we would climb together, but her best friend had a car accident and she was heading to the hospital.

I was about 2/3 of the way up after about 45 minutes when I kicked a rock and it hit something making what sounded like a clear bell sound and ricocheted off into the woods on the side of the trail. Wondering what it hit I walked over and searched for what ever it was, because I wasn't looking very closely when I kicked the rock it was not obvious what it hit, so I started checking in an area about 5 feet square.

After about 10 minutes I thought to give up and move on when I noticed a sparkle, something like a tiny sun lit up in my peripheral vision. Bending over to look at it, I stepped on something that twisted my ankle and I fell right on top of the sparkly thing. I hit it with my mouth open because I was yelling as I fell.

When my teeth hit it, it seemed like a supernova went off in my head, a big one, not one that would be from our puny sun, which although many scientist do not think it could ever go supernova, it can, you just have to add more mass to it, which by the way we will in about 33,000 years from say Tuesday.

I blacked out.

I woke up about 12 minutes later, ok, it was 12 minutes and 42 seconds. My head was no longer throbbing but I could tell that something was different. One, I could hear EVERYTHING, a bee 11 feet, 4 inches away going from one spotted coralroot to another. Another bee about 30 feet away loading up its legs with pollen from a calupso bulbosa plant. I could hear the stream of water that was underneath my feet over 192 feet below. I could hear an airplane passing over head over 32,000 feet above me. Two, I could see as well, yes I could see before the trip and fall but now I could see EVERYTHING in much more detail, the bees I could see and watch them effortlessly loading their sacs with pollen. I could see the pistils and stamens of the plants, I could see the trees and the leaves and see the sunlight absorbed by the leaves. Looking back over my shoulder, I was able to make out the airplane and see it was a McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, I could see the rivets on it as easy as you can see the back of your hand. Looking up into the sky, just by thinking about it, I was able to look past our atmosphere into the darkness of space. I could make out the rings of Saturn and see a few of its moons b their shadows.

My hearing was far better as well, those bees? I could hear the wings flapping, the leaves rustling, no problem. The DC-10 had a bearing on one of its turbofans that I could hear from here, it would need maintenance at it's next stopping point.

Touching my hand to my mouth and then my teeth, I could detect I had chipped my front tooth's enamel, rubbing my finger over it, I felt the chip disappear as I thought about it. Thinking that I merely had something stuck to my tooth I just rubbed off, I thought nothing of it, until I rubbed my hand over my palm where I had a scratched it trying to catch myself falling. Imagine my surprise that when I rubbed my hand over the palm, the scratches disappeared, in fact with my enhanced sight, I was able to see the skin repair itself. Having a few bumps and dents from years of sports, I rubbed my hands over the rest of my body, I watched dead skin cells slough off, and clean fresh skin show up underneath. Thinking it would be nice to have a tan to help protect my new skin from the sun, I was amazed to see my skin darken as well as I moved my hands around. Stopping, I thought about it instead and was glad to see I could do it with a thought, I did not want to have seems on my skin when I tried to match the tanned parts with the untanned parts.

Looking around I thought that I should really try to find whatever it was that caught my eye, and with my enhanced sight it was easy to see, it looked like an ordinary chip of rock, however my nose picked up a faint odor. Picking it up, I was at once surprised at how heavy it was, this chip that was much smaller then the fingernail on my pinky was heavier then a large car. In fact it was about 4 tons. Looking around to see if I could see anything like it, I used my enhanced sight and smell but could not find any other pieces.

Holding it my hands as it would have torn through any pocket I put it in, I was amazed at how strong I seemed to be, I was lifting 4 tons without any problem at all, in fact I put it on the tip of my pinky to see how big it was compared to the fingernail, and my pinky had no problem supporting that weight either. I also did not sink into the ground or blow out a hiking boot sole. I realized other things must be happening as well.

Taking a step, I didn't seem to feel any different, so I hopped, eh, nothing there although I did not feel any jar as I landed, next I leaped into the air. I won't call it a mistake, but I was surprised. Because I was thinking about how high to jump, I jumped over 50 feet into the air and was able to slow my rate of descent and land as soft as a butterfly about 30 feet from where I started. Now thinking like Superman, I thought of walking up a flight of stairs that was not there and needless to say, I was now floating, but not really, it was not like I was suspended and waving around in the air, it was like gravity recognized my body and helped support me as I wished.

Spinning in the air was no problem, I could change the speed, I could change the direction, I willed myself higher, and lower, no problems at all.

Looking at the sun, I could tell I had been awake now for about 6 minutes. OK, 5 min and 43 seconds. This will be the last time I do that for you readers. And I thought that with my new abilities, I would pop to the top of the mountain, take a few snapshots and head back down to my car.

Hahaha, just by thinking, I moved to the top in under 4 seconds, pulled out my camera, took snapshots from 360 degrees including a few where I floated the camera. Yes, I have telekinesis it seems. Bringing the camera back to me, I put it back in my backpack, placed the chip firmly in my hand and willed myself to the bottom of the hill right next to my car.

Wow was the guy 2 cars over surprised to see me appear out of nowhere. In fact I did not just go poof and appear, I moved so fast I seemed to just appear. Because of my new found relationship with gravity, air and the dust particles in the air were not disturbed as I moved. Waving to him, I jumped into my car and started driving home.

I live only about 40 minutes away so I was home pretty quickly, parking my car in the garage, I got out and went into the house. Thinking about it, I noticed that even with the weight of the object in my car with me, the car was not affected. I must be putting out a field of some sort that compensates for its mass I thought. Well one way to try it out, I put it in my pocket. Yay! My pocket stayed intact. So Something my body does interacts with items around me. Thinking about it I noticed a drink with ice come floating into the room from the kitchen. Interesting, I thought I was thirsty and it came.

I am beginning to think that my subconscious is doing some things for me on its own, or actually for me before the thoughts came consciously to me.

I also noticed that I was not tired at all. Going to the bathroom, I took off my hiking gear and looked at my body, and liked it. I had lost about 12 pounds of fat that I had been carrying and replaced it with at least 8 pounds of muscle mass. I was not ripped, but their were hints here and there to show you I was not a pushover and cared somewhat about my body. Nice.

I jumped in the shower and turned it on and spent 10 minutes scrubbing and basically cleaning off the remnants of my hike and fall and drive home, basically I was clean as I had already removed my outer layer of skin.

Stepping out of the shower, I caused the air currents in the room to swirl around me drying me off in 20 seconds. I then caused the much more humid air to move over the sink and squeezed the water out of the air until it was back to a normal level.

Leaving the bathroom I walked into the bedroom and saw something you would not believe...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.