Band Geek Diary
Chapter 17: December 31 - January 3

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: December 31 - January 3 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 31

I spent New Year’s Eve at home with Mom and Dad, watching the parties in Times Square and other places. It’s what we do every year. It was boring, really, but there wasn’t much I can do about it at age fourteen. Besides, my girlfriend is at her father’s house and she’s on her period. Plus, I don’t know if Roger Schuman would be as cool about his daughter’s sex life as his ex-wife is. Talk about cool, Becky is even teaching me what to do with hands-on sex lessons. This coming Saturday, just four days from now, I’m going to have sex with my girlfriend’s mother. My first time. Then just a week later it will be Katie’s fifteenth birthday and we’ll celebrate it by having sex. Her first time.

None of that is happening tonight. It’s just my parents and me with the television on. We’re in the Central Time zone, and Mom and Dad popped the champagne at eleven when the ball actually dropped in New York. They even let me have a glass of it. It was sour and tasted funny but it made me feel more grown up to be allowed to drink champagne with my parents when we toasted the new year.

Mom and Dad finished the bottle while they stuck around watching the party on television for most of the next hour but said their good nights shortly before midnight. I turned off the TV not long after they left, headed for my own bed. I brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed, then propped myself up in bed with my phone to wait for midnight, so I could text Katie and tell her happy New Year and that I love her.

Just before twelve, I could hear my parents start fucking in their room. I chuckled a little about the idea of Dad fucking Mom into next year, basically fucking her in two years with one erection. Maybe next year Katie and I can do that.

I was typing a text to send to Katie when hers popped up on my phone. I finished typing and sent mine, and then we had a little back and forth about how much we love each other. I mentioned that the parents were trying to fuck out the old and fuck in the new, and how that could be a great tradition for us to start next year if we could. She agreed.

This has been a great year, and it looks like the new year ahead might be good, too. I’m looking forward to it.

January 1

There wasn’t much going on today. We all slept in and generally ignored each other. In the afternoon, Mom was reading a book, Dad had retreated to his home office. He said he was going to gather all the tax information for the accountants, but when I walked by on the way to my room, he had shut the door. It was even locked, and he didn’t hear me when I knocked. I have no idea what he might be doing. Maybe he’s watching the Kowalski’s fuck. There’s something seriously pervy going on between my parents and them. The only part of it that ever concerned me is that I could end up with Abby Kowalski as a step-sister if things go wrong, but I don’t worry about that as much as I did at first. My parents are getting along just fine and both of them seem to be aware of what’s going on with the other couple.

I texted Katie. She and her Dad were like us and had retreated from each other after so much togetherness, so we talked on the phone for a while. She finally had to go because her Dad was going to take her out to dinner and she had to get ready. After we hung up, I played on my phone for a while. I heard Dad leave his office and go to the bathroom before he went to find Mom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.