Band Geek Diary
Chapter 12: December 14-15

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: December 14-15 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 14

Because we were getting closer to Christmas break and the end of the semester, and had so much homework from our classes, Katie and I hadn’t gotten together after school this week. We also had extra rehearsals for the band’s winter concert on the 19th. We had plans to make up for all that on Saturday. Katie and I were both extremely horny as the week progressed but we had promised each other not to masturbate. We planned to have a week’s worth of climaxes in one day.

I woke up early on Saturday with a huge hard-on. I know guys always have a bit of a piss hard-on when we wake up, especially at my age. Well, this was all that and more; a hard-on that just knew it was soon going to find its relief in Katie Schuman’s hot little mouth. It didn’t want to go down so I could pee. I ended up taking a colder shower than I wanted to just to make it shrink and ended up peeing in the shower. Then I finally got the kind of hot steamy shower I needed on a cold December day. I scrubbed my cock and balls extra because I wanted them clean for Katie to suck on.

Mom and Dad were eating breakfast when I walked into the kitchen. Mom offered to set me up with toast and scrambled eggs. They’d already eaten the bacon, but there were some microwave breakfast links in the freezer. I nuked those while Mom scrambled some eggs and put some bread in the toaster.

“Big plans for the day?” Dad asked. Of course, I had big plans. I was going to spend the day having oral sex with Katie. What could be bigger than that?

“I don’t know what Becky has for me to do today,” I told him, not giving away what was really going to happen. “No big projects that I know about. I guess Katie and I will just hang out and maybe help her clean up the house or something like that.”

“I’m sure Becky will appreciate any help you give her,” Mom reassured me, “and I know Katie will be happy to see you.”

She has no idea how glad Katie will be to see me. Her final text to me last night was, “I can’t wait to suck your cock and drink your tasty cum. Are you going to eat my pussy ‘til I scream?” I just smiled and tried not to blush as my cock stiffened up in my pants. Lucky for me I was sitting down or Mom would’ve been treated to quite a sight.

Dad looked like he was about to say something, but the phone rang right then. Becky was calling to make sure I was up so that she and Katie could pick me up. Mom assured her that I was awake and ready to go.

“Becky will pick you up in about ten minutes,” Mom told me once she’d hung up the phone. “Since she said that she probably won’t come in, I’m going to get a shower.”

“Need me to wash your back?” my Dad asked with a grin on his face.

“See you tonight for dinner, John,” Mom laughed as the two of them retreated up the stairs to their bedroom.

I sat there for a minute wondering if they had always been that horny or whether something else was going on. I was pretty sure that Mom was fooling around with Mr. Kowalski and was even more certain that Dad was fucking Mrs. K., but it also seemed like they were hotter for each other than I’d ever seen them. It’s just weird to me. I mean, I understand being really horny since I’m a fourteen-year-old boy, but aren’t old folks supposed to quit being horny at some point? I didn’t have time to ponder that at the moment, and really why would I want to ponder my parents’ sex life anyway? I finished my breakfast, rinsed my plate and stuck it in the dishwasher before grabbing my coat and waiting outside for Becky to pick me up. I didn’t have to wait long.

Becky saw me standing on the front step when she got to the house and just stopped up at the curb rather than pull in the driveway. I gave her a kiss on the cheek when I got in. Once I was buckled in, we were on our way.

“Katie’s been up since about six this morning,” Becky told me. “I guess she’s eager.”

“If she’s as eager as I am, then she’s probably climbing the walls,” I laughed.

“She’s so horny that I can smell her from across the room,” Becky laughed, “though that might be me that I smell, too. I’ve been daydreaming all week about what you and I did last Saturday.”

“Last weekend was great,” I agreed.

“I know you and Katie are going to have a great day,” she assured me with her hand on her thigh. My cock throbbed at her touch. “All you have to do is trust each other and have fun exploring.”

“What are the rules for today?” I asked.

“The five rules always apply,” Becky replied. “The limits for today, though, are that you and Katie can do pretty much anything you want except you can’t penetrate her pussy. Today is mostly about oral sex, so the point is to learn to use your mouths to give each other pleasure, but you can rub up against each other, so long as you don’t dip inside. Use what I taught you last week and help Katie learn some things I explained to her.”

“I think I can do that,” I said. I was really looking forward to spending the day with Katie and the two of us exploring each other with our mouths.

“One other thing,” Becky said. “Katie is really hesitant about you putting your mouth on her because that’s where her pee comes out. She got in the shower as I was leaving to pick you up, so she’ll be clean enough.”

“OK,” I said, curious about what Becky was going to tell me next.

“At some point today she’ll have to pee, and I need for you to show her that a little trace of it left over afterward is no big deal to you,” Becky continued. “I bet you didn’t even notice it on my pussy later in the day last Saturday, did you?”

I thought about that for a minute and realized that my girlfriend’s mother had, indeed, gone to the bathroom a couple of times during the day and I had eaten her pussy not long after those trips. “You’re right,” I admitted. “It’s funny because the first time I went down on you, I was afraid I’d taste pee and get sick. After that I knew I would be tasting your other juices and it wasn’t a big deal to me.”

“Good. There’s no need to be squeamish,” Becky said, “and I’m sure Katie will get over her hesitation once she feels what your tongue can do. You’re pretty good with it!”

“Thanks,” I chuckled. “I enjoy my work.”

“I can tell,” Becky giggled as we pulled into the driveway. Katie didn’t immediately come bounding out the door to greet me, so Becky and I went in the house. We could hear the shower running and Becky winked at me before she gave me a passionate kiss and told me to go on up to Katie’s room.

“I’ll be back at lunchtime,” she added on her way out the door.

Once she left, I could hear the shower running, so I walked up the stairs to Katie’s bedroom and called out to her that I was there.

“I’ll only be a minute,” she yelled.

“I’m sure you’re clean enough already, babe,” I hollered back. “Just rinse off and come on out.”

She didn’t answer, but I heard the water shut off a minute later. I strolled into her bathroom and picked up her towel. When she stepped from the shower, I hugged her tightly as I wrapped her in the towel. We kissed passionately, though Katie didn’t hug me in return, since her arms were wet. Her hair and face were dry, however, so Becky’s comments in the car were correct. This shower was all about having the cleanest pussy possible.

Katie allowed me to tenderly dry her from head to toe, even standing with her feet wide apart so I could dry her between her legs. That was probably a losing battle if she was as horny as I was. I hung up the towel when I was finished. She took my hand and led me back to her room. She had me stand in the middle of the room while she slowly stripped me naked. When that was done, she pressed her naked body against my equally naked form and kissed me before she led me to her bed.

“Have you peed since you had a shower?” Katie asked me. I could see the concern on her face and hear it in her voice. Becky had been right. I was going to spend some time today getting Katie past her fears. However, right now was not the time.

“No,” I answered. “All clean.”

She breathed a sigh of relief and then arranged me so that I was sitting on the edge of her bed with my legs spread wide before she dropped to her knees at my feet and brought her lips to my hard cock. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and took a few inches in her mouth as she bobbed up and down on my rod. Then she sucked hard on me as she moved upward and released me with an audible pop.

“Mom had me practicing on bananas the past couple of weeks,” my girlfriend blushed. “I can go pretty deep. Wanna see?”

I could only nod.

Katie took a deep breath and slid her mouth down on me. I couldn’t tell exactly how deep, but I could feel her nose when it brushed into my pubic hair. She came up for air after a few seconds and grinned at me, holding her finger and thumb about an inch apart.

“All but an inch or so!” she triumphed before opening her mouth and trying to swallow me whole again. The onslaught had begun, and I knew that I wasn’t going to last long at all. Not only was I primed and ready, since I hadn’t masturbated all week, but Katie was going after my cock like she intended to suck all my cum out of me whether I ejaculated it for her or not.

Within minutes, Katie got what she was after. I warned her that I was cumming, but that only made her suck harder. She moaned when I came and I could see her shudder with her own climax. Being a fourteen-year-old boy, my cock stayed hard and Katie continued to suck me as deeply into her mouth and throat as she could. The sensations were bordering on painful since I had just cum, but the unpleasantness went away quickly enough as my girlfriend moaned and slurped around my cock. She didn’t gag, which was amazing since she had so little experience sucking a cock. I suppose the practice with bananas was a good thing.

With the first orgasm out of the way, I managed to last a good while before I could feel another eruption building. Just like the one before, warning Katie that I was cumming only made her work harder to bring me off. Also, like the first time, Katie moaned and shuddered as she enjoyed a climax of her own, triggered only by the fact that I was shooting off in her mouth.

I needed a break now. Even my overeager cock needed a little time to recover from two climaxes in such a short time, and the stimulation Katie was giving it was getting really uncomfortable as my cock began to deflate. She wasn’t showing any signs of slowing down, though. It seemed like my going soft was spurring her on to keep me hard.

“Katie! Stop!” I almost yelled as I placed my hands on the sides of her head and pushed her away from my groin. “I’m just too sensitive now.”

“But I love sucking you,” she pouted. I pulled her up beside me and she rested her head on my shoulder.

“I know, but I’m not like you, Katie,” I reminded her. “My dick has to rest a little after I cum and before I get hard again. I can’t just keep cumming over and over again.”

“That’s too bad,” she shrugged as her hand cupped my balls.

“It’s not all bad,” I told her. “If you let it rest, it gives me a chance to manufacture more cum, and I know you love the taste.”

“I do!” my girlfriend giggled. “And I just discovered that it’s even better when I get it straight from your cock.”

We cuddled for a little while longer and then Katie raised up on an elbow to look at me. “I’ve overheard girls talking about giving handjobs and blowjobs,” she said. “Most of them talk like they don’t like it, especially blowjobs, and most of them don’t like to swallow because they don’t like the taste of cum.”

“Your mom isn’t really fond of the taste, either,” I reminded her.

“We talked about that,” Katie replied. “She did say that yours is pretty tasty, though, as cum goes.”

“I guess it’s all individual then,” I pondered. “Some is tastier than others and some like the taste more than others do. Kind of the way some people don’t like some foods.”

“That’s a good way to put it,” Katie nodded.

“Speaking of tasty,” I grinned as I began to kiss my way down my girlfriend’s naked body. Katie tensed up when my face got near her pussy.

“Are you sure you want to put your mouth there?” she asked. “That’s where pee comes out.”

“Katie,” I said, “you just got out of the shower after washing your pussy. Is there really any chance that I might encounter some pee?”

“I guess not,” she mumbled.

“OK, so open your legs,” I commanded as I gently pried her knees apart.

“If you’re sure.”

“I’m sure,” I nodded as I looked up at Katie’s beautiful pussy. It was totally awash with her juices. I made a loose fist and dragged my knuckles upward along her slit, gathering the tangy liquid on my hand. She shuddered as my slick knuckles bumped across her clit one by one.

“And besides,” I added as I held my wet knuckles up where she could see them. “Do you think I’d even taste a drop of pee when there’s so much of these other juices flooding the area?”

Katie blushed. I think she might have been embarrassed about how wet she was.

“Right,” I chuckled as I lowered my lips to her pussy. Just as Becky had taught me, I began lapping up Katie’s juices and avoided rushing into sucking on her clitoris. She began to squirm and breathe heavier as I brushed my tongue around her opening. The moaning began as I began to nibble on her plump outer lips. The moans turned into breathy groans when I moved on to sucking her inner lips, which had engorged and become a deep coral pink. Katie began to squirm as I continued teasing her pussy, changing between licking her inner and outer labia and tongue-fucking her opening. Several times I was certain that the tip of my tongue had encountered her hymen. I think she felt me bump up against it, too. She seemed to shudder when it happened, and I could feel her pussy contract.

Katie soon grew impatient with my teasing, grabbed a handful of my hair and none-too-gently maneuvered me to where she wanted my tongue. With the first flat swipe of my tongue upwards along her clitoris, Katie came with a loud scream and bucked her hips upward, almost taking my nose off. At the same time, her thighs clamped tight around my head. I was trapped for a moment but she finally relaxed her scissor hold on me.

I knew that Becky would have been done at that point, but I also knew that her daughter was capable of multiple orgasms. I quit concentrating on her clit, which I figured must be sensitive after her climax, and moved back to lapping up the juices that flowed from her vagina. There was quite a flood of new juices there. I went on as I had before, with teasing licks to all parts of her pussy, sucking on her inner labia and a little tongue-fucking at her opening, and my tasty girlfriend began to squirm and moan again. Still I kept on teasing her until she was well and truly panting. When I moved up to her clit this time, I sucked hard on it while flicking it around with my tongue. Five seconds of that and she was screaming again, though this time she didn’t squeeze my head as violently as before.

“You seem to like this,” I teased once her grip on me had eased. “More?”

“Yes! More!” she practically shouted. “I love having my pussy eaten!”

I grinned at her and dived back down. This time I didn’t tease around her pussy. Instead, I sucked as much of her inner lips and clit into my mouth as I could and steadily raked said area with my tongue. Katie went off into the stratosphere in no time, and I didn’t let up until she begged me to stop. That was at least three orgasms later, though it was hard to count because they all seemed to run together.

She urged me up and I rolled from between her thighs as I moved up. Katie rolled onto her side and wrapped me in a tight hug, kissing me deeply and tasting her own juices, which were smeared all over my face. I think tasting herself like that surprised her because she pulled back quickly.

“Is that what I taste like?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” I nodded. “I think you’re delicious.”

“Kind of an acquired taste if you ask me,” she shrugged, “but I don’t mind kissing you afterward if you make me cum like that.”

Katie then urged me onto my back and straddled my hips, pressing her slit down on my hard-on. I warned her about ‘celebrating her birthday too early’ and she just smiled and rolled her hips.

“You’re not going inside,” she smiled. “I’m just going to rub my puss around on you. It hits my clit and it feels SO good.”

It felt really good to me, also. My arousal grew as my girlfriend rolled her slick fleshy pussy up and down the length of my shaft as it was pressed between us. For my part, I ran my hands up and down her sides, grabbing handfuls of Katie’s ass cheeks and guiding her back and forth on my rod before moving up to cup her firm tits and roll her stiff rubbery nipples between my fingers. She had her eyes closed in ecstasy most of the time, but whenever she opened them, she’d smile and whisper, “I love you,” to me.

One time she bent down to kiss me but sat right back up. “You almost popped right into me,” she giggled. “And I almost wanted to let you, but I’m saving it for my birthday.”

Katie continued to grind herself on me and I counted at least three orgasms from her before I lost control myself and spurted my load out on my belly. That triggered yet another climax from her, since she always seems to cum when she feels me spurt. She rolled off me with a sigh and quickly bent over to lap up the puddles of semen on my belly. She finished by lifting my still semi-erect cock and sucking the last of the jism from it.

“I love the way you taste,” she purred. “I taste a little of me on you, but that doesn’t bother me if I can get some of your cum on my tongue.” Wow. This girl has a serious thing for my goo!

Happy and sated, at least for the moment, Katie crawled up to where I was lying on my back and settled her head on my shoulder. She had an arm across my chest and one leg half over my thigh, just inches from rubbing against my balls. I could feel the warm moisture of her furry mound against my leg. I held her close and kissed the top of her head as we recovered our strength. We soon cooled off to the point where Katie sat up and pulled a blanket over us. Warmer now, we lay there feeling the love between us. I guess we fell asleep because the next thing I knew there were soft lips kissing my forehead. Opening my eyes, I found myself looking into Becky’s eyes.

“Wake Katie and throw on some clothes,” she whispered. “I brought some Chinese for lunch.”

I nudged my girlfriend and softly told her to wake up so we could join her mom for lunch. Katie was a little disoriented when she first came to, and then she insisted on kisses before she finally allowed me to leave her bed. I probably would have stayed even then, except I was hungry. Besides, it would’ve been rude not to come down for lunch after Becky had made the effort to bring us the food.

Katie pulled on her robe and I dressed in what I wore to the house. Becky had brought a big selection of Chinese dishes and we sat at the kitchen table and passed the containers around, taking what we wanted. Of course, my girlfriend’s mother asked us about our morning. We both blushed as we told her about some of the things we’d done. Katie described riding me and rubbing our crotches together, telling Becky how much it had made her cum.

“The only problem,” she said, “is that it was hard to bend down and kiss him without my birthday present being delivered early.”

Becky laughed at that. “It’s only four weeks away, and you’ll be at your dad’s for two of them. I think you’ll manage.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.