Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 10: December 5-6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: December 5-6 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 5

Katie is elated that she’s not pregnant, but the downside is that she is on her period. That means she hasn’t felt like fooling around much after school. Not that we’ve had much time for that, anyway. We had rehearsals for the preschool concerts every afternoon this week, and the concerts are going on today, tomorrow and Saturday mornings, plus an evening performance tonight. That means four rounds of wearing my toy soldier suit, which is OK except for the big circles of red makeup they put on my cheeks. It’s a good thing that our ‘stage mom’ for the concerts, Mrs. Grace, has a kid in theater and came prepared with a big tub of cold cream so none of us had to go back to class with remnants of our makeup.

There were a lot of parent volunteers needed, and Dad was one of those who stepped up to help. One of the tasks that the parents do for the concert is that a couple of people have to go up onto the catwalk where the spotlights are and sprinkle fake snow while the band is playing the final song, “Sleigh Ride.” Dad and Mrs. K. volunteered for that duty this morning and looked a little flushed and disheveled when they came back down. I wondered if they had been fooling around up there during the concert. I know that’s what Katie and I would do if we had almost an hour and enough privacy. Since I’m pretty sure Dad actually is fucking Mrs. Kowalski, I could guess that her rosy glow probably wasn’t just because it’s warm up there with those lights.

The two of them volunteered for that duty again this evening, too. Same result. Both of them were flushed and disheveled after the concert. When I had changed out of my costume and caught up with Dad, he was still talking to Mrs. K, I noticed Mr. K was nowhere to be found. When I stood next to them, I caught a whiff of aroused woman with maybe a touch of semen mixed in. I may only be fourteen, but the past month has given me plenty of chances to recognize the smell of sex and arousal. Mrs. K. was soaked in it. Dad was wearing his share as well. I knew better than to say something, but I was even more certain that they’d been up in the catwalk having sex, or at least fooling around.

Mom hadn’t attended this evening, claiming she had some stuff to do at work. I wondered if she meant she was going to fool around with Mr. K while Dad and I were out of the house. I’ve never actually seen him around Mom except when they were chaperones on the bus to our competitions, but Mom and Mr. K had been absent from a lot of band events and football games at the same time. Most of those times, there was a smell of sex from the master bedroom. I’m no Sherlock Holmes but it was a likely deduction that Mom was fooling around with Mr. K.

When we got home, I noticed the smell of sex again from the master bedroom. It was overpowering. Mom was dressed normally but didn’t look to have recently showered. She gave off the same smell of aroused woman with semen overtones as Mrs. K. If I had to guess, I’d say that Mr. Kowalski, who was missing from the audience this evening, had been fucking Mom in my parents’ bedroom while Dad and Mrs. Kowalski were getting it on during the concert. That’s a relief, really. If it was him, then I’m pretty sure my parents are swinging or swapping with the Kowalskis; a double case of cheating isn’t as likely. Besides, Mom and Dad were quite affectionate with each other from the moment we came home.

They went to bed early and I could hear them going at it. It seemed weird to me for them to have just fucked someone else and go right into having sex with each other without a shower or anything. Does the thought of them fucking other people turn them on? That seems really sick to me, but it’s still a relief to know they still love on each other, and aren’t headed toward a divorce. Having Abby Kowalski as a stepsister would really and truly suck.

December 6

Only one concert today, and that was during school hours. Anna Jones gave us a ride to Katie’s house after school. We went upstairs to her room and made out for a while, slowly stripping each other of clothing until I was naked and Katie was down to her panties.

“The rule for this week is that one of us has to keep their underwear on,” Katie said, “and since I’m still on my period it makes sense for me to be the one still in my underwear.”

“OK,” I nodded.

“But my period is almost through, so if you don’t mind getting your finger a little dirty...” she grinned.

“You know me,” I grinned. “I’m never afraid to get my hands dirty.”

Katie took my hand and guided it under the waistband of her panties, wiggling her hips to help aim my fingers at her swollen clit. I knew what to do from there and began to stroke her pussy with my ring finger and my index finger splayed on either side of her clit, saving my middle digit for later when it would be needed. As I rubbed, Katie cautioned me not to slip down too far toward her vagina where she was messy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.