Band Geek Diary
Chapter 6: November 21-24

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: November 21-24 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

November 21

We had our first rehearsals for the band’s annual “Tiny Tykes” concert today. Actually, it’s the Symphonic Band’s concert. The Concert Band doesn’t play any music for this. Instead, we get put into costumes and do things while the band plays and entertains an auditorium full of pre-school kids. There are going to be four concerts in three days: Matinees on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and a Thursday evening performance. The daytime shows are already sold out because the local preschools bring all the kids to them. The evening performance is mostly for friends and family.

I knew that I wasn’t going to be playing French Horn for this, but I didn’t know what I was going to do until we had our afternoon rehearsal and they had me try on a costume for one of those nutcracker kinds of toy soldiers. Mrs. Grace, the lady who was in charge of our uniforms for marching band, made sure that my costume fit and told me that I’d get a big red dot on each cheek. At least I won’t be the only one.

Katie’s going to be an elf, with pointy ears and everything. I saw her out in the hall while we were all waiting to run through the show with the Symphonic Band. We didn’t have our makeup on, but we were all in costume. Katie actually was cute with pointy ears, or at least I think so.

The rehearsal went pretty smoothly. I’m told that the show barely changes from year to year, and more than half of the Symphonic Band has played it before, so mostly it was giving the toy soldiers, elves and the costumed characters a chance to find their places. Mine was easy. While the band was playing Tchaikovsky’s “March of the Toy Soldiers” from “The Nutcracker” I marched down the center aisle with eleven other toy soldiers and we ‘deployed’ across the front of the auditorium and stood there until right before the final number. Santa would come in, do the “Ho Ho Ho” thing and then we’d march out, the band would play Leroy Anderson’s “Sleigh Ride,” and the concert would be over.

Katie, as an elf, helped a couple of the costumed characters in and out of the auditorium, so I didn’t see much of her during the rehearsal.

Once we were done with that, I turned my costume in for Mrs. Grace to finish altering and found Katie waiting with Anna Jones, who was giving us a ride again. When her sister, Evie, was finished with her orchestra rehearsal, we were on our way. As was usual by now, Evie was in front with Anna and Katie and I were in the back seat. We were all comparing notes about the Tiny Tykes show. Mostly we all thought it was kind of mindless. The girls thought it was a good thing because the little kids enjoyed it so much.

“Anna wore the Winnie the Pooh costume a couple of years ago,” Evie told us. “It was hilarious!”

“It was hot and uncomfortable,” Anna groused, “and I couldn’t see where I was going. It took two toy soldiers to make sure I didn’t fall off the stage. I am so glad I made it into the Symphonic Band the next year!”

“I just hope John can get the red paint off his cheeks before Christmas,” Katie teased.

“You can always borrow some makeup from Katie,” Evie joked. “A little foundation would cover that right up, and I bet she could work wonders on you with the right lipstick.”

“That’s enough out of you,” I said, trying to sound stern in spite of laughing at the absurdity of Katie putting makeup on me.

Anna pulled up in front of my house way too soon. Of course, any time I have to part from Katie comes way too soon.

Katie and I kissed goodbye, this time without judges’ scores from Anna and Evie, and I went indoors.

Dad was in the kitchen getting a glass of water, so we talked a little about the rehearsal before I went upstairs and got started on my homework.

November 23

I was awake early on Saturday again. It wasn’t insanely early, but nine o’clock is still early for a kid my age to wake up on Saturday. Some might think it’s even illegal. I already had a text on my phone from Becky telling me to let her know when I was ready to come over. I grabbed a quick shower and shave, got dressed in some clothes suitable for doing the handyman chores that my parents thought I’d be doing all day, and sent Becky a text to let her know I was ready.

Within two minutes, the house phone was ringing. I heard Mom answer it as I was coming down the stairs.

“Yes, Becky,” Mom said. “He’s already awake. I heard him taking a shower just a little bit ago.”

I walked into the kitchen just as I heard Mom say that she’d let me know that Becky was picking me up in just a few minutes, so I went back upstairs to put on my sneakers and grab my coat. As I was going up the stairs, there was a knock on the door.

“Where’s Katie?” Dad asked as he let Becky in.

“Sleeping Beauty was just finishing her shower when I left the house,” Becky smoothly lied to my dad. “It might be lunchtime before she’s ready to leave the house.”

“Sounds like a teenage girl to me,” Dad said, clearly believing the lie he’d been told.

“Thanks for letting me ‘borrow’ John like this, Billy,” Becky was saying to Dad as I came down the stairs from my bedroom. “He’s been a lot of help.”

“I think he does it mostly so he can have quality time with his girlfriend,” Dad laughed. “But I can’t say that I blame him.”

“It’s all about finding the proper motivation,” Becky said before turning to look at me. “Come on, John, your motivator is waiting at home.”

I put on my jacket and followed Becky out the door to the car. Since it was daylight, Becky and I didn’t kiss each other, even though I was dying to feel her lips on mine. We’d only gone a couple of blocks before Becky stopped the car and leaned over to kiss me.

“That should hold us until we’re in the house,” Becky said breathlessly. “Now, let’s talk about the rules for this weekend.”

“More rules on top of the five rules from the first time?” I asked.

“Which ones are those?” Becky asked.

“You’ve forgotten ‘No means no,’ ‘be a giving partner,’ ‘pay attention and see what works,’ and ‘keep your mouth shut about the sex you’re having,’ and ‘be aware of pregnancy and disease?’”

“Oh. Those rules,” Becky said. “I haven’t forgotten. Those rules are still carved in stone. I guess I should have said we need to talk about the ‘limits’ for this weekend.”

“As in how far things will go?”

“You’re a smart young man, John,” Becky said with a smile. “I think it’s good for us, you especially, to know what we’re going to be doing in today’s lessons. What were the limits last time?”

“Last time, I could take off your shirt and bra, you could take off my shirt, I could only touch your pussy through your panties, and you could open my pants enough to take out my cock and give me a hand job.”

“Right. And Katie said you stayed within those limits with her last week.”

“I was careful not to cross any lines, Becky,” I said. “I didn’t want to hurt Katie by pressuring her to go too far, and I didn’t want to do anything to disappoint you.”

“Thank you, John,” Becky said as she patted my leg. “I trust you to treat my daughter right, and it’s not an easy thing for a mom to do.”

I took her hand in mine and held it for a moment. She left it there until she needed it back to make a turn.

“So,” she began, “the limits for today. The first thing to remember is that everything we’ve already done is something we can do again.”

“OK,” I said. “So, what are we adding?”

“It’s not what we’re adding,” she smirked. “It’s what we’re taking off. This week, your jeans are coming off.”

“That’ll be nice,” I said. “Sensitive parts of me almost got caught in the zipper once with Katie.”

“Ouch,” Becky groaned sympathetically. “We can’t have that! Additionally, you’ll get to take my underwear off me and touch me skin-to-skin. It will help you learn your way around a pussy. Plus, I’ll take your underwear off of you when it’s your turn. That way Katie will have a chance to learn her way around your parts next week.”

“You mean we’ll both be naked today?” I asked. I’d already seen most of Becky’s body, but the prospect of seeing her totally naked was like a dream come true. On the other hand, being totally naked in front of her made me feel a little shy.

“Well, sort of,” Becky said. “Only one person can be out of their underwear at a time. It’s a small barrier, but I don’t want you and Katie to get carried away and get ahead of schedule on losing your virginities.”

“That falls under the fifth rule, doesn’t it?” I said. “Katie’s not safe from getting pregnant yet, is she?”

“I do love a man who pays attention,” Becky beamed at me. “You’re right, it’s possible that she could still be fertile until her next cycle, so you still have to be careful. My daughter also has these romantic notions about how she’ll be giving up her virginity to you. It’s a big thing to her, so I don’t want you jumping the gun.”

“I’ll be good, I promise,” I whined in a little boy kind of voice. Becky laughed and swatted my leg. Right after that, we pulled up in her driveway and we quickly went inside.

Just inside the doorway, Becky pulled me tightly against her and gave me a searing kiss that had my cock throbbing in my pants by the time she let me go. Just as abruptly, she spun me around and guided me to the stairs, telling me to go change into some of the underwear she’d bought me.

The underwear in question was already set out for me on the guest bed. I sat on the bed to untie my sneakers, and then stood to pull my jeans down. My briefs soon followed. My back was to the door and I heard Becky’s sharp intake of breath just as the tighty-whities dropped around my ankles. Apparently, my girlfriend’s mother had followed me up the stairs. Since I hadn’t shut the door, she got the full view while I was bent over.

“I’m sorry, John,” Becky said. “I just came up here to tell you to meet me in my bedroom. I didn’t expect you to leave the door open. Anyway, the living room was fine last time, but the bedroom should be a lot more comfortable for the first round today.”

By the time I’d covered myself up and turned to answer her, she had already gone down the hall. I wasn’t sure whether to be embarrassed by her having seen my naked backside. Part of me was, of course. I hadn’t intended to moon Becky, so that was embarrassing. On the other hand, I was going to be pretty much naked in front of her before long anyway, and she was going to get a close-up view of my hard cock, so her getting a glimpse of my bare butt wasn’t a lot to blush over. Was it? I decided not to worry about it. I finished getting dressed and sent a text to tell Katie that I love her before I went down the hall to her mother.

When I entered Becky’s bedroom, I saw her standing by her king-sized bed. She smiled at me as I walked in. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. We were grinding against each other and her hands had dropped down to grip my ass by the time the kiss was done.

Becky spun me around again and led me to the bed, urging me to sit down. She sat beside me and we kissed a little more. This time, I brought a hand up and cupped one of her boobs. She took that as a cue to reach down and rub her hand along the bulge in my jeans. When my hand moved from her breast to the top button on her blouse, she pulled away.

“Slowly, John,” she whispered. “We have all the time in the world.”

“I can’t help it,” I protested.

“I know,” she cooed as she brushed the hair back on my forehead. “You haven’t been with Katie for a week and you’re needy right now. I know how it is.”

“It’s been two weeks for you. I’m sure you’re horny, too.”

“I’ve been climbing the walls for at least ten days,” Becky giggled. “Right now, if we were lovers who were experienced with each other, and had been apart that long, it would be quite appropriate for you to rip my clothes to shreds and fuck me like an animal. We’re not to that point yet, and Katie’s certainly not ready for that, so we’re going to take it slowly today.”

So, we made out and I tried to take it slow the way Becky had taught me. Even when I thought I wasn’t rushing things, Becky would pull my hand away and return it to someplace ‘safer’ for a while. That was especially true once I had her blouse and bra off and was sucking on her hard nipples. She wasn’t going to let me get away with just getting each nipple wet before I pulled her pants off of her and had to move my hands away from the button on her waistband several times. A few times, she would bring my hand up to play with the boob that I wasn’t sucking on, but after a while, she moved my hand down so that I could rub her pussy through her jeans.

She eventually relented, let me pop the button and move the zipper down. I slipped my hand into her fly, my hand on the outside of the panties, and rubbed her pussy for a little bit as I continued to chew on her nipples. It was Becky herself who started sliding her jeans down her hips. She had them down about six inches before I took over, sitting up to help her finish removing them. I paused for a second, sat back and gazed down at Becky. She was now stripped down to just her panties. They were low cut enough that I was surprised her pubic hair wasn’t peeking over the top. Since her legs were slightly parted, I could see that her panties were also sopping wet at the crotch. The pale blue material, which was almost sheer to begin with, was almost transparent where her juices had moistened them.

Becky hadn’t been idle while I was working her clothes off, either. By the time I pulled her jeans off her, my own jeans were undone and my shirt was already tossed aside. Becky urged me to lie down and let her pull my jeans off. I already had a wet spot of my own going on the front of my briefs where I had been leaking pre-cum for a while.

Becky straddled me and placed her warm moist crotch against my hard cock. She leaned down to me, pressing her ample boobs against my bare chest and then she kissed me as she ground herself against my erection. I had enough presence of mind during a break from kissing to ask if this act was going to be safe for Katie next weekend. Becky told me that Katie’s period was due to start on the Sunday after we’d be together, so it wasn’t likely that she’d be ovulating.

“Not likely?” I said. “Does that mean there’s still a risk?”

“Well,” Becky conceded, “if something accidentally happened and her period doesn’t start by Monday, I’ll get her a Plan B pill just to be sure.”

I’d heard of the Plan B pill, so I only nodded as Becky told me about it.

I was glad I had asked, because the next bout of kissing and grinding caused Becky to cum. The sight of this gorgeous older woman climaxing above me, coupled with the gyrations she did in the throes of her orgasm, caused me to spew a big helping of pearly white goo into my underwear.

Becky rolled off of me, pressing her warm body against my side and throwing her leg over my thigh while we both tried to catch our breath.

“That was a good one,” Becky sighed as she kissed my cheek. “Not quite up there with getting my clothes ripped off and fucked caveman style, but I’ll take it.”

“Grog like fuck,” I grunted in my best caveman imitation.

Becky slapped my chest as she burst out laughing.

“You are so silly today,” she chuckled as she rolled away from me. “Go clean up and get some fresh underwear on. Then come back and join me in bed.”

I rolled out of bed on one side while Becky rolled out on the other. As she walked away, I paused to admire her butt. She has a very nice butt.

“Don’t bother getting dressed again,” she called to me from the bathroom. “Just come back in clean underwear.”

I hurried down the hall to the guest bedroom and shucked out of the soaked briefs I was wearing. I saw that Becky had thoughtfully left some wet wipes on the bedside table, so I cleaned as much of the goo out of my pubic hairs as I could before crossing the hall, naked, to dispose of the used wipes and put my soggy briefs in the hamper. I also had to pee, so I took care of that while I was in there.

I pulled on clean underwear and tucked myself into them the best I could. Thoughts of crawling into bed with my girlfriend’s mother had me starting to tent the front of my briefs, and I just got harder with every step down the hall to the master bedroom.

Becky was already in the bed when I got to her room, and she had only pulled the sheet up to her waist. She was lying on her side facing the door, so I saw her smiling face and luscious tits the moment I walked in. When she lifted the sheet, inviting me to slip under the covers with her, I saw that she had changed panties. This pair was pale green and even skimpier than the previous pair; the waistband, if you could call it that, was just a string and the triangle in front wasn’t over three inches on any side. I climbed in and Becky pulled me into an embrace, face-to-face, pressing as much of her body against mine as she could.

We kissed deeply, and I wanted to continue, but Becky thought it was time to have a little discussion. She wanted to be sure that I understood why she kept slowing me down. “It’s not that I didn’t want you to tear my clothes off in two minutes flat,” she said with a smile. “Like I said, in a more established relationship, an animalistic fuck would have been completely appropriate after missing two weeks of loving. I just wanted you to pace your seduction so that you’d know to go slowly with Katie next weekend.”

“But what if she wants to go faster?” I asked

“She’ll let you know,” Becky answered as she kissed my nose. “Just pay attention to the signals and you’ll know whether to speed up or slow down.”

We went back to kissing, and it was no time before we were running our hands all over each other. That’s when I suddenly discovered that I had a double handful of bare butt cheeks. Becky’s panties were a thong! The back of them was only a string the same size as the ‘waistband’ that went down the crack of her ass. In my excitement, I hunched my rock-hard cock against Becky’s pelvis. She didn’t make any moves to slow me down this time. Instead, she slipped her hands under the waistband of my underwear and squeezed my ass with her soft hands. I’m amazed that I didn’t cum right then and there.

I think I might have cum soon, anyway, if she’d continued, but Becky decided it was time to move the lesson forward a little, so she rolled away from me. She was flushed and panting, so it seemed that she was almost as worked up as I was.

Kicking the covers down so they’d be out of the way, Becky looked at me with her eyes full of desire and asked me if I was ready to take her panties off of her.

I nodded dumbly, and she told me to get off the bed for a minute. I stood, not knowing quite how this was going to work, while Becky maneuvered herself so that she was lying sideways across the bed on her back.

“Kneel right here beside me,” she said. “Just like when you pulled my jeans off.”

I reached up with both hands and slipped fingers under the string that went around her hips. Becky lifted her hips to allow the thong to slip out from under her. The string that ran down between her cheeks stuck a little, and both the tiny crotch and the string connected to it were soaking wet from the lubrication her pussy was pouring out. I kept pulling, and Becky lifted her legs so that I could pull the tiny garment past her feet and set it aside. I dropped them by the bed and just knelt there looking at the first totally naked woman I had ever seen in person. I was in awe at the very thought that I had been the one who had taken her clothes off.

Becky caught me staring at her. “What?” she asked.

“You’re beautiful,” I stammered.

“I bet you say that to all the women you strip naked,” she giggled.

“You’re the only woman I’ve ever seen totally naked, Becky,” I answered.

“So? What do you think?” she asked as she gestured at her naked form. “Not bad for an old broad?”

“You’re not old, Becky,” I told her, “and you’re certainly not a broad. You have a beautiful body.”

I was telling the truth, as objectively as I could anyway. I hadn’t seen any other naked women in person, and Becky certainly compared well enough with the few nudes I’d seen on the porn sites I’d looked at. (Hey, I’m a teenage boy. Of course I’ve looked at porn sites.)

My praise of Becky’s beauty earned me a few more kisses, but soon she encouraged me to kneel down on the floor and take a close look at her pussy. When she spread her legs, I was surprised to see that most of the forest of pubic hair I remembered being under her panties two weeks ago was gone.

“You aren’t as hairy as you were last time,” I remarked.

“I thought you’d like being able to see more of what you were doing,” Becky told me. “One of the things I did while you and Katie were ‘busy with each other’ on Saturday was to go to a salon. I got my fingers and toes done, like I do about every other weekend and I also had them wax me.”

“Wax?” I asked. I don’t know a lot about women’s grooming rituals. I don’t have any sisters, and I hadn’t heard Mom mention anything like waxing, so I was clueless.

“Basically, they spread warm wax on the places you don’t want hair, and then they pull all that hair out by the roots; all at once.”

“Ouch!” I said. “That has to hurt!”

“They put a little numbing cream on it first,” she told me, “but yes, it’s just like ripping a Band-Aid off a hairy arm or something like that.”

“Why go through the discomfort?” I asked. “Couldn’t you just shave?”

“Waxing lasts a lot longer than shaving,” Becky replied. “I won’t have to get waxed again for several weeks. If I shaved, I’d have to do it pretty much every day. Pain is only temporary, but the irritation from shaving can be constant if you don’t keep up with it.”

“OK, but why not have them take all of it off?”

“Some women do,” she told me. “They call that a Brazilian wax. What I had done is called a ‘half Brazilian,’ and the reason is because I’m proud of being a woman. I like having some hair there to prove I’m not a little girl. I just wanted it to be less of a jungle for you.”

While we’d been talking, I’d been eyeing the territory. There wasn’t any hair on her pussy lips, and what hair that remained was cut short and in a compact triangle that insured there wouldn’t be any stray hairs poking out of her panties or the bottoms of her swimsuit.

I’d seen the diagrams of female genitals during the sex education part of our health class last year, but this was totally different. It was in color, for one thing, and it was wet and smelled delightfully musky. Becky’s pussy also twitched a little, and I wondered what that was all about.

Before I could ask, Becky started teaching me my way around a pussy. First, she pointed out the outer lips; the Labia Majora. Hers were plump and just slightly darker and pinker than the skin of her thighs. Next, she directed my attention to the Labia Minora. Her inner lips were a bright pink and looked a little like the ruffled edge of an oyster. She pulled her outer lips apart to spread her pussy and show me the entrance to her vagina, making it a point to mention that if I were to spread Katie out like this, I’d see her hymen. Then she directed my gaze to the top of her slit to her clitoris.

“Some women have bigger ones. Mine is probably about average in size. It’s terribly sensitive and it usually stays hidden under its hood, but when I get really aroused, it starts to show,” she told me as she pulled the hood back so I could see better. “You should usually start by doing something less direct than just rubbing a girl’s clit.”

She took my hand and had me press my palm against her sex. It was hot and moist and I swear I could feel her heartbeat against my hand. “Don’t push on me any harder than this for now, and just rub in little circles.”

I palmed her hot, wet pussy in little circles and she started rolling her hips in little circles of her own to help the motion along. I glanced up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensations. I was feeling proud of myself for making her feel good like this.

Becky said she hated to stop me, but she wanted to help me along to the next step, which would be to rub with my fingers. Becky said that what got her going the best when she masturbated was to get her fingers slick with her own juices and then rub, with two fingers, along either side of her clit. “It pulls it around just enough so that I can build up to a really nice climax. Then when I’m ready to go over the top, all it takes is a little attention right on my clit and I start seeing stars.”

I dipped my fingers gently into the moisture pooled at the entrance of her vagina and, spreading my right middle and ring fingers slightly, I took a tentative run up the sides of her clitoris.

“Spread your fingers just a little more, and get them wetter,” Becky directed. “Spit on your fingers if you need to.”

“Spit?” I thought that sounded a little rude.

“Or just suck on your fingers and leave them really wet,” she said. “You might like that, actually. This way you’ll get a preview of what I taste like. It might make you look forward to the oral sex lessons in a couple of weeks.”

When I brought my hand up to my face, I was almost overwhelmed with the rich musk of Becky’s aroused pussy. I had tasted her a little the last time we were together since I had licked my fingers after rubbing her pussy through panties, but that was only a hint of the taste that I got this time. She was slightly salty, kind of musky and on the edge of being spicy. Now I was definitely looking forward to the oral sex lessons.

With my fingers dripping with saliva, I spread my fingers and gently rubbed them up and down in Becky’s slit. I wasn’t touching her clit but the little hood covering it would pull back each time I stroked upward.

Becky gave a little sigh. “That’s right, John,” she told me. “Just like that for a while, and when your fingers start feeling like they’re too dry, just slip down and get a little moisture from my opening.”

And I rubbed, watching Becky’s arousal grow. Her inner lips grew a little stiffer and turned a deeper pink, and her shy little clit started to grow enough that it stuck out from its hood even when my fingers were on the down stroke. I usually remembered to moisten my fingers enough, but Becky had to remind me a couple of times when my fingers got too dry. Each time I needed more moisture, I would slip my fingers down toward the bottom of her slit, where there was a pool of the slippery liquid, and then I would continue stimulating her.

I guess I strayed a little too far into her vagina at one point because she reminded me that I was going past the limits she’d set for the day. “It wouldn’t matter so much if you poked a finger or two in me,” she says, “but Katie still has her hymen and doesn’t want it broken by anything other than your cock. Personally, I think she’s under some strange romantic delusion. If she’s anything like I was, it’ll hurt like hell and she’ll bleed all over the place.”

“Did you bleed a lot?” I asked.

“Roger had to throw the blanket away after he deflowered me,” Becky laughed. “I think he told his mother that it got shredded during a camping trip. I don’t think he ever told her the truth.”

“I don’t like the idea of making Katie bleed,” I confessed. “I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Don’t worry too much about it. Her romantic delusion expects a certain amount of pain and blood,” Becky shrugged. “It’s the way she wants it, so we’ll do it that way because we love her. Right?”

“Right,” I nodded.

“Now come up here and see if you can get me off,” she ordered. I knee walked farther up her body and she drew my face to hers for a kiss. “You had me going pretty good until you broke my concentration.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled. She didn’t answer. She merely drew my hand back to her pussy and lay back with her eyes closed.

So now I was kneeling by Becky’s hip while I kissed her and played with her pussy. She seemed to like it when I paid attention to her breasts with a free hand while I played with her clit. Now and then she gave me a few pointers on how hard to press and how vigorously to rub, and once she had to remind me to dip down and get some extra moisture because my fingers were dry, but mostly she just gave me the nonverbal cues I needed and let me do what I could to work her toward an orgasm.

I’m happy to report that I was quite successful. Becky soon let out a squeak and began to shake all over. By now I was familiar enough with her orgasms that I knew to keep rubbing for a little while longer while the waves of pleasure swept over her. I also knew that I should quit rubbing when Becky went limp after her climax, though I didn’t take my hand away immediately.

Becky shook as little waves of pleasure, aftershocks, raced through her, until finally she was done. She opened her eyes and smiled brightly at me.

“That was a good one,” she purred.

We lay there for a while and kissed. It was very sweet, which I think was a part of lovemaking that Becky was trying to teach me. It’s not all about the race toward an orgasm. It’s about showing your partner how much your care. Taking this little bit of time after her climax was a way for me to show my girlfriend’s mother that I was capable of the kind of affection that was worthy of her daughter. The fact that I felt like I could fall in love with Becky if it weren’t for Katie didn’t hurt, either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.