Band Geek Diary
Chapter 4: November 8-10

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: November 8-10 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

November 8

It was our last home game of the year, which is a good thing because the weather is really starting to turn cold. I wore sweats under my uniform tonight and I was still miserable. Katie was squeezed so tightly against me during the first half that I almost couldn’t play my horn for the stand tunes, and holding hands just isn’t the same when you’re both wearing gloves; it’s sweet but skin-to-skin contact is much better.

Katie and I carried on our post-halftime tradition of making out behind the snack bar. This time we managed to rejoin the band in time for more stand tunes. Dad came to the game, which is rare for him. He said Mom had a project she was working on. He invited Katie and Mrs. Schuman to join us at the local diner after the game, so this time the fourth quarter was much more enjoyable.

After the game, Katie rode with her mom and they met us at the diner. Katie and I sat side by side in the booth, which made Dad and Mrs. Schuman sit on the bench seat across from us. Dad sat across from Katie. We had a good time. It was interesting getting to know Katie’s mom, and I could see where Katie got her sense of humor. I could also see where Katie got her looks and her beautiful green eyes. Mrs. Schuman looked so much like Katie that at times it felt like deja vu to be talking to her across the table with Katie by my side.

When it was time to leave, I kissed Katie goodbye out in the parking lot while her mom and my dad waited in their cars. Katie told me that her mom had gotten my Dad’s permission for me to spend the day tomorrow at the Schuman’s, and that I was expected at one o’clock.

In the car on the way home, Dad told me he was impressed with Katie. “Not too many girls her age would have such poise when their boyfriend’s dad is giving her the third degree,” he said.

“Think how I feel,” I replied. “I thought it was going to be the Spanish Inquisition when Mrs. Schuman sat down across from me, but she’s actually pretty nice. In some ways, she’s like an older version of Katie. That made it easier to talk to her.”

“You did just fine, son,” Dad reassured me. “Both of you handled the evening quite well.”

When we got home, Mom was dressed in an old flannel robe. She looked exhausted. The bedroom smelled like sex when I walked by on the way to my room. Wait a minute, here. Dad spent all evening at the game and the bedroom smelled like sex? Even worse, Dad made a point of taking me out to eat and spending a couple of hours in the diner so we’d be home even later than usual. Then I realized that Mrs. Kowalski was at the game but Mr. K. wasn’t. That was Mom’s “Big Project” this evening, a big night of fucking Mr. K? That would mean that my parents are swingers. My folks are wife swapping with the Kowalskis? Holy crap! The only bright spot is that maybe, just maybe, this means nobody will be getting divorced and I won’t have to endure having Abby Kowalski as my stepsister. I wonder if Abby has figured this out yet.

November 9

I woke up at nine this morning, way too early for a Saturday, but I was excited about spending the day with Katie at her house. Mrs. Schuman is pretty cool. She’s nice and friendly to me whenever I see her. Best of all, she knows that Katie and I want to have some private time together, like after the homecoming dance when she left the house completely. I showered and shaved before I went downstairs for some food, either a late breakfast or an early lunch. Then I walked over to Katie’s house and got there a couple of minutes after one. She wasn’t there, but her mom asked me to come in anyway, and offered me a soda. She gave me a note from Katie.

John:

Please forgive me for not telling you I would be at my dad’s for the weekend. I wanted you to be here today so Mom could talk to you. Don’t be scared of her. This is all part of what I hope is some really good news.

First of all, I love you a lot. I love you so much that I want to give you my virginity. I’ve told Mom this. She also knows that you’re a virgin, same as me. She thinks my first time would be more enjoyable if you knew what to do when the time comes, and I’m asking you to let her teach you everything about making love.

I’ve told Mom everything we’ve done together so far. She appreciates how you’re being gentle with me, not forcing me to go farther than I want to go, and how loving you are with me.

Call me on my cell phone after Mom has talked to you. Please!

Love,

Your Katie

I put down the note and looked up at Mrs. Schuman, who was smiling expectantly at me.

“Is this for real?” I asked her. “Does Katie really expect you to teach me how to make love to her?”

“It’s the absolute truth,” she replied.

“And how will that work?” I queried. My mind was already going back over the sex education we had been given last year in my middle school health class. It was full of diagrams and drawings that didn’t tell me anything about how sex actually worked.

“The first thing today is for me to explain the plan to you. Then you and I are going to get to know each other,” Mrs. Schuman explained. “Last night helped some, but you and I need to be comfortable with each other so that we can carry out the plans that Katie and I have made to get you ready for her birthday. Are you ready to hear me out?”

I nodded, still not really sure where this was going.

“John,” she began, “Katie and I are extremely close. She tells me everything, and I do mean everything, that goes on in her life. She told me how you met and how sweet you were to help her with the tympani cart that day and every day after that. She also tells me about how you two kiss, and all the things you’ve done as you’re learning about each other.”

“Does that include the, uh... ?” I couldn’t even finish the question because of my embarrassment.

Mrs. Schuman looked me straight in the eye and said, “Every little detail, John.”

“I don’t know what to say,” I muttered. Inside I was thinking maybe I should apologize, but I didn’t know how, or what to apologize for, really.

“Don’t say anything for the moment,” Mrs. Schuman said. “So far you haven’t done anything to apologize to me for, nor to Katie for that matter. I just wanted you to know that I’m aware of what you do. I should also tell you that we would be having an entirely different kind of conversation if I thought you were hurting my little girl in any way.”

“OK.”

“Now, as I said,” she continued, “Katie tells me everything that you two do, so I know about what happened here on this very couch after the homecoming dance and I also know what went on in the bus on the way back from the marching competition. None of those things is a problem.”

“What’s important to me is that I know you’re not making Katie go any farther or any faster than she wants to go in your exploring together. She tells me you’ve been sweet and respectful and not pushy at all. Those are all good things, John.”

“I like Katie, Mrs. Schuman,” I told her. “I don’t want to scare her away or hurt her.”

“I know, John,” She reassured me. “And please, call me Becky. Before long, you’re going to know me well enough that calling me Mrs. Schuman will seem way too formal.”

“OK, uh, Becky,” I said, trying out the name. “I’m still amazed that you know what’s going on and aren’t about to kill me.”

She laughed at that and kept going. “Katie does more than tell me what you two have been up to, John, she tells me how she feels about it.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, and let me say, she thinks you’re doing a fantastic job of being a boyfriend.”

“That’s good. I don’t have any experience at it.”

“Keep up the good work,” Mrs. Schuman said. “She’s fallen in love with you.”

“I’m falling in love with her, too.”

“Are you a virgin, John?” she asked. Blunt, but effective.

“Yes, I am,” I admitted, “in every way. Katie’s the only girl I’ve even kissed.”

“That’s actually a good thing,” Becky told me. “That way I don’t have to break any bad habits. Now, in my experience, boys and girls think differently about their virginity. For you, it probably means no more than the fact that you haven’t had sex yet. But to a girl, giving up her virginity is an important milestone in her life. Traditionally, a girl was supposed to be a virgin on her wedding night. If she wasn’t, the wedding might have been called off. I don’t hold with that tradition myself, but a girl’s first time is still a big deal to her. A very big deal. Are you still with me?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good,” Becky nodded. “I took Katie to the gynecologist recently so she could go on birth control pills to be ready for you on her birthday. He shared the exam results with me. Just so you know, Katie is a virgin, too; a complete and total virgin. Do you know what virgo intacto means?”

“Er,” I stuttered.

“It means her hymen is still there. Did you learn about the hymen during sex education last year in school, John?”

“It’s a bit of skin over the opening of the vagina, isn’t it?” I hope I got that right.

“Right, John,” she grinned. “I’m glad you paid attention. That little piece of skin is in the way, and it can make a girl’s first time painful and even a little bloody.”

“Bloody?” I asked. I had no idea.

“Why do you think it’s sometimes referred to as popping her cherry, John? If you crush a cherry, there’s a flow of red juice. When you break her hymen, a girl will bleed. Sometimes it’s a lot, sometimes not so much.”

“Is that part of why girls feel differently about their first time than boys do?” I asked.

“It’s one reason, at least,” she replied. “Girls are a generally a lot more emotional than boys, too, and that’s not helped by all the romantic tripe that girls get fed as they grow up; the whole fairy tale romance gets ingrained in a girl’s psyche. Katie doesn’t have it too badly, but she still wants her first time to be special, and that’s why she’s asked me to teach you.”

“Teach me? How?” I asked. I was thinking my Saturdays for the rest of the year were going to be taken up with homework out of a medical text. I wasn’t looking forward to it.

Becky looked at me. She seemed really nervous now. “I could get out a medical text and we could study the human anatomy, but I don’t think you’re going to learn what you need from a book. I’m a great believer in hands-on learning, and that’s how I’m going to teach you.”

“Hands on?” I gulped. ‘Whose hands on whom?’ was my question.

“John, I have nine weeks, actually five weekends with you, to teach you to be a good lover for my little girl. I’m going to teach you by letting you practice with me first, and then the next weekend you can do everything you’ve learned so far with my daughter.”

“So, by hands on, you mean my hands on you, literally?”

“Yes, and also my hands on you. I’m going to give Katie some lessons of her own so she’ll know what to do when she gets her hands on you, but you’ll have already had some practice with me, so you can guide her.”

“Are you sure this isn’t a setup, Mrs. Schuman?”

“No tricks.” She said solemnly. “Do you want to call Katie and make sure?”

I nodded, and Becky handed me the phone. I called Katie’s cell number from memory and she answered on the second ring.

“Mom?” she asked.

“It’s John,” I said. My voice didn’t want to work right then.

“Did you agree to let Mom teach you?” Katie asked me. She sounded excited about the idea.

“Not quite yet,” I told her. “I mean, I want it to be good for you, but I’m not sure about her teaching methods.”

Katie laughed. “Yeah, I can understand that. Relax, John. It was mostly my idea. I want you to have at least some experience so that our first time would be as perfect as can be.”

“You mean you’re OK with me doing all those things with your mother?” I croaked.

“All what things?” Katie giggled.

“You really want me to f ... make love with your mom so I know how to do it with you?”

“Yes, John,” she said sweetly.

“But I don’t want to cheat on you, Katie,” I protested.

“Sneaking off with some other girl from school would be cheating,” she huffed. “Letting my mother teach you how to make love to me is a gift my Mother and I would like to give you. It’s something she’s doing because she loves me, and I think she likes you an awful lot, too. Now do you accept our gift?”

“I still think it’s crazy, Katie,” I grumbled, “but I’ll do it because you love me. If you say it’s alright, then I’ll trust you and learn from your mother.”

She squealed. “I do love you, John. Thank you so much for saying yes. Now, can I talk to my mom for a minute?”

“Sure,” I said. “Here she is.”

I couldn’t quite follow the conversation from Becky’s end of the call but I gathered she was reassuring Katie that the plan was still on track and that she would tell her all the details later. As they were wrapping up the call, Becky giggled and said, “I don’t think he’s breakable, sweetie, and I’m sure he’ll be recovered by the time you see him again.”

A pause and then Becky said, “Have fun with your dad. Bye”

Becky put the phone down and turned to me. “Do you believe me now?” she asked.

“I guess,” I replied, “but the whole idea still seems surreal.”

“I know,” she laughed. “It’s a bit surreal to me, too.”

“What do we do now?”

“There are a couple of rules I want to be clear on first,” she said seriously. “Rule number one is, no means no! If either partner says stop, then everything stops. Clear?”

“No means no,” I repeated. “Got it.”

“The second rule is to be a giving lover. Your goal is to give your partner satisfaction. Her goal is to give you satisfaction. It doesn’t work right if you’re selfish.”

“Be a giving partner,” I summarized.

“Very good!” Becky grinned. “This may be part of the second rule, but number three is to pay attention and learn what turns your partner on. I’m going to give you lessons on finding my hot spots, my erogenous zones, but even though Katie’s body and mine look similar, her sensitive places may be different.”

“Pay attention and see what works?” I suggested as a summation of rule three.

“Works for me,” Becky said. “Rule four is to keep your mouth shut about whatever sexual things you and Katie do. That goes double for anything you do with me. Any bragging you do to your buddies about sex with Katie gives my little girl a reputation, and a sweet girl like her doesn’t deserve to be branded a slut. I will hurt you if that happens. Anything you say about what you and I do together would land me in jail and I will hunt you down and kill you if that happens. Are we on the same page, John?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I told her. From the look in her eyes right then it was clear that she was absolutely serious about the death and/or dismemberment she threatened. “I will not talk about any of this to anyone. Ever. Anything else?”

“Just my opinion on things as a guideline,” she said. “Sex can be a wonderful thing, John, but it should be about more than getting off. It should be about love. It makes everything more intense, more powerful.”

“That sounds right to me,” I nodded.

“That’s it for now,” Becky said as she stood up from her seat on the couch. “Let’s take a little restroom break and get a glass of water before we start on the practical lessons.”

Becky retreated to her bedroom in the back of the house and I used the guest bathroom near the living room. I stood in there with my forehead against the door for a few moments, wondering what I’d gotten myself into. The realization that anything sexual I did with Katie between now and her birthday would first have to be done with her mother was starting to sink in. I would be Katie’s first, but Becky would be the one who took my virginity. Whew!

I finally peed and washed up, stepping from the guest bathroom about the same time that Becky came down the hall from her bedroom. Her smile looked a little nervous. I know how she felt. She stood in front of the couch in the living room and motioned to me, indicating I should stand in front of her.

“This is going to be awkward at first,” she said. “But really, we’ll be starting just like you and Katie did: slow and nervous. First, let’s just start with a hug.” I put my arms around her shoulders, and hers fell around my waist. Becky pulled me in closer and pushed her hips forward to meet mine.

“You were hugging me like I’m your great-grandmother, John,” Becky laughed. “Hug me like you hug Katie. Just close your eyes and hold me. I used her shampoo today; can you smell it?”

Her hair smelled exactly like Katie’s, and it felt the same against my face as I nuzzled against her neck. Add the fact that Becky felt almost the same in my arms as her daughter and the result was that I started to get hard in my jeans. Becky felt it against her belly, naturally, as she was pressed against me from my neck to my knees, but her reaction surprised me. Rather than pull away from me like I expected her to, she pushed up against me even more and swayed from side to side, grinding against my cock.

“Now we’re making progress, sweetie,” she whispered. “Keep your eyes closed and let’s try a kiss now.”

Our lips met for a brief, closed mouth, kiss which felt similar enough to one of Katie’s kisses that it wasn’t awkward at all. That was followed by several more kisses of the same type that lingered longer and longer, then I felt Becky’s tongue slip past her lips and knock at the door to see if my tongue wanted to come out and play. Then play became a wrestling match between her tongue and mine as our kisses became more passionate. Becky’s hands were starting to roam up and down my back, so I let mine do the same thing. I didn’t let my hands slide down below her belt in the back to grab at her butt, though Becky did reach down and give one of my ass cheeks a little squeeze at one point.

We were breathless when we finally broke apart. “You’re a very good kisser,” Becky panted. “No wonder Katie comes home all hot and bothered when she’s been with you.”

“It’s odd, Mrs., uh, Becky,” I told her. “Kissing you is a lot like kissing Katie.”

“Good,” she breathed as she leaned in for another brief kiss. “Our bodies are similar, too. That’s why I think this is going to work. How do you feel about spending the rest of the afternoon kissing your girlfriend’s mother?”

“Oh, I think we’ll make out just fine,” I grinned.

Becky cracked up laughing and pushed me onto the couch and then she plopped down beside me. We were both laughing like fools and had barely began to recover from our laughing fit before she placed a hand behind my head and pulled me to her for another kiss. This was almost exactly where Katie and I had been on the night after the homecoming dance, and the kisses were getting passionate again.

Becky was more assertive than Katie has been with me so far, but Becky is trying to teach me what to do. She broke our kiss and directed my lips to her neck, telling me to kiss there, nibble a little and maybe even lick a bit. Occasionally, she reminded me to pay attention to her reactions.

The more we kissed, the more the awkwardness I had felt about kissing my girlfriend’s mother receded. I think a lot of it was because I had my eyes closed. Becky felt a lot like her daughter in my arms, she had used Katie’s shampoo which gave her hair the same familiar smell as my girlfriend, and she was even wearing a little of Katie’s cologne. Even when I opened my eyes a little, I usually met a beautiful pair of green eyes. They were Becky’s, I knew, but they were the same as Katie’s eyes, and that kept the weirdness down, too.

“What would you do next with Katie after this much kissing, John?” Becky asked me as I nibbled my way up and down her neck.

I didn’t answer with words. I brought my right hand up and tentatively laid it on her left breast. Becky sighed and put her hand over mine, urging me to squeeze. I did, gently, feeling her through her blouse and bra. Her boobs were softer than Katie’s, but not so different as to cause me any awkwardness. Becky took her hand off mine, which I took as a sign that I was doing a decent enough job. I let my hand begin to roam around on her chest, first on one tit and then the other. I was rubbing some and squeezing a little, and I was beginning to feel her nipples make themselves apparent through her blouse and bra.

Becky’s hands, meanwhile, were working on my shirt buttons. Once she had three of them undone, her hands went into my shirt and she started sensuously rubbing my bare skin, plucking at my sparse chest hair in a teasing way and pinching lightly at my nipples; that made my cock throb even more. I knew that girls’ nipples are sensitive, but I had never guessed that having my own nips played with would be so arousing.

Since Becky had unbuttoned my shirt, I took it as an invitation to start unbuttoning hers. Just like she had done to me, I got three buttons undone and then opened up her shirt and ran my hands all over the exposed skin of her upper chest and the parts of her breasts that were still covered by her bra. She responded to that by directing my kisses to her collarbones and then down into the valley between her soft tits. Once I had kissed most of the skin on her upper chest, paying particular attention to the tops of her breasts and to her collarbones, I worked my way up her neck and kissed along her jaw until I reached her lips.

Her lips met mine hungrily and we kissed deeply while we both fumbled with our partner’s buttons. Soon my shirt was completely undone and Becky was pushing it off my shoulders. Naturally it got hung up around my hands because we hadn’t unbuttoned the cuffs. She said laughter was good because sex should be fun. I made a point of unbuttoning the cuffs on her shirt before we returned to kissing. One last button and I was able to slide Becky’s shirt off her shoulders and toss it to the end of the couch where she had thrown mine.

She encouraged me to explore her skin with my hands and then with my mouth. I ran my hands up and down her bare back and sides while we kissed. She did the same for me. When her hands moved back to my chest, I began to explore the front side of her. Up to this point, I had only explored Becky’s breasts from the outside of her bra, but I took a chance and let my fingers slide under the edges of her bra cups for a feel of the skin I hadn’t touched yet. Becky smiled at me when I looked up into her eyes.

“Katie said she helped you by undoing her bra for you after the dance,” Becky whispered. “Would you like to try doing it on your own?” When I nodded, Becky turned her back to me and pointed out how the bra hooks connected the ends of the band together. She had me undo it once while I could see what I was doing. Then she had me hook it back together before she turned around and hugged me.

“Go ahead and try to undo it now.” She whispered in my ear. “Try it with both hands first.” I fumbled with it for a long time and was starting to get frustrated before it finally popped loose. Becky reached behind herself and fastened it all back in place, telling me to try again. It came loose a little fast the second time. We did that over and over again until I could easily undo her bra with two hands.

Becky congratulated the latest effort with a deep kiss. “Now let’s test your coordination and concentration by seeing how well you can do with two hands while we’re kissing.”

I didn’t do well on the first couple of attempts. Kissing her was a little distracting. Fortunately, Becky didn’t ridicule me for my clumsiness, though we both laughed at my fumbles from time to time, especially after she reminded me again that laughing during sexy play could be a good thing. Eventually I got to the point where I could kiss Becky and get her bra unhooked, two-handed, with relative ease.

“Now let’s try it with one hand,” she said, and we were off into another round of kissing while unhooking, taking a break while she refastened and then kissing while unhooking again. I was better with my right hand than I was with my left, partly because I’m right-handed, but also because the way the hooks meet the eyes just made it easier to do with my right hand.

Eventually I could easily pop her bra loose one-handed with either hand. Then, and only then, did she allow the shoulder straps to slide off her shoulders. She took my hands in hers and guided me to the cups of her bra. I pulled them away, revealing a pair of breasts that looked remarkably like Katie’s. They may have been slightly larger, and they had a little bit of sag to them, but they were still nice boobs. The nipples were darker and larger, too. The nipples themselves stuck out about a half-inch and the aureoles surrounding them were about twice the diameter of Katie’s. I guess that’s because Becky was older and had nursed Katie when she was a baby.

Becky let me suck on her nipples and play with them for a while, guiding me with her words, sighs and moans to continue with the things that felt good to her and to move me away from the things that didn’t do as much for her. As we kissed, Becky slid to the side and pulled me toward her, and I ended up lying on top of her. She spread her legs around me, which put my crotch right up against hers in a half-clothed version of what I’d heard referred to as the missionary position. As her hips rolled, grinding her pussy against my hard cock, I responded by pushing it against her. The motions were all there, but two layers of denim and two layers of underwear kept it from being real sex.

I was disappointed when Becky pushed me away and insisted that we take a break. “You may want to go deal with this thing before it causes a mess,” she chuckled as she patted my bulging cock. “Next week, when you’re with Katie, she won’t want to stop when you two start dry-humping like this, and you won’t be able to resist cumming in your pants.”

I must have looked a little sheepish, because Becky giggled and said, “She told me what happened on the bus, and I know it will happen again when you’re with her. If you let me know your size, I’ll get a few pair that you can keep here so you can go home in a clean pair after your lessons. Now go in the powder room and jack off while I go deal with my own soggy underwear.”

Becky rolled off the couch, grabbed her shirt and bra, and retreated toward the master bedroom. I went into the guest bathroom and prepared to do what I’d done the night after the homecoming dance: jack off. When I dropped my jeans, I saw that my underwear had a huge wet spot from all the pre-cum I’d been leaking. I pushed them down out of the way, too. Grabbing my cock, which had barely softened from the full hardness it had while I was dry humping my girlfriend’s mother, I gave it a few strokes. It quickly regained its hardness.

I tried to think of Katie while I was jacking off, but I’m not sure I was entirely successful. It was difficult not to imagine the soft fullness of the tits I was sucking just moments before and, since Katie had never had her thighs wrapped around my hips the way Becky had, it was inevitable that my mind was on the older woman as my load erupted from the end of my shaft. I didn’t even have the toilet paper ready but luckily I caught most of my sperm in my left hand. I didn’t catch all of it, but most of what I missed had landed in the sink, so there wasn’t a lot of excess to mop up. Once my dick had relaxed, I realized that I had to pee, so I took care of that and washed my hands before I went back to the living room.

I had just made it back to the living room when I heard the toilet flush in the master bathroom. It was several minutes before Becky came out of her bedroom. She was fully clothed again, but this time she was wearing a pleated black skirt that ended a few inches above her knees. She has really nice legs that look a lot like Katie’s. I don’t think I’ve seen Katie in a skirt, but I saw her in shorts a lot during band camp. Becky saw me standing there in just my jeans and sneakers and told me to put my shirt back on and follow her to the kitchen for a snack.

Becky and I shared some chips and sodas while she called my parents and asked if it was OK for me to stay for dinner. “We’re all having such a great time that it seems a shame to send him home now,” she told my mom. I could only hear Becky’s end of the conversation, but it really wasn’t hard to guess what she was saying on her side.

“No, it’s not a problem at all. John is a delightful young man and he’s welcome to spend as much time here as he wants.”

“Well, Katie is busy tomorrow until dinnertime, but she could certainly go over there for dinner if you feel like you have to repay me for feeding John tonight.”

“OK, six o’clock tomorrow. I’ll make sure she’s there. Bye now,” she said as she hung up.

Turning to me, Becky said, “I’ll let Katie know that she’s expected at your house for dinner tomorrow, but it shouldn’t be a problem. She’s not likely to be upset at me for committing her to going to see you, after all. Her dad will bring her home by five like he always does. She’ll just have time to get dolled up to go see you.”

“What do we do next, Mrs., uh, Becky?” I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.