Velda the Reluctant Vampire - Cover

Velda the Reluctant Vampire

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Vampire Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All she wanted to do was to research her Genealogy but she discovered a dark secret about her forebears that seemed so terrible that she was changed forever.

Caution: This Vampire Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Horror   Vampires   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Public Sex   Violence  

The young man that Velda had met on the subway train was called Donald.

He had stained her dress with his human seeds that had seeped through his trousers with the amazing force of human creativity. She knew that even if he had planted his seeds deep inside her thirsty vagina it was highly unlikely and perhaps physically impossible for him to impregnate her. After all, she was almost four hundred years old now and her memory had never registered the event of a full-blooded Vampire ever conceiving or fathering a human child the normal human way. It was not that the equipment was lacking in any way, it was simply that the Vampire nature viewed creation in a different way. Her fangs had the capability of creating her "Children" but she refrained from such depravities for the past hundred or so years because the responsibility was far too draining on her system. There had even been some situations when she had to destroy that which she had created because of the inbred competitiveness of the Vampire lifestyle.

Her Romanian fortune-teller close and personal friend Valentina gave her all the satisfaction she needed in human sexual contact without the need to chance the explosion of seeds of creation inside her human form. The woman was fully trained now to perform all those special little exercises that she had become addicted to over the years. Her recent attempts to have a normal human life with a male partner had all ended in disaster or despair and she had decided to just use the humans for liquid replenishment of her vital life force and as play things to chase away the boredom of solitude.

This Donald was attending a night school of business in the downtown section of the city and he apparently had a steady girlfriend called Betty. Fortunately, Betty was one of those females that wanted the man signed, sealed and delivered with marriage certificate before she would allow him to spread her vaginal slit. The foolish man-child was still a virgin and filled with hope of coupling bliss for the future. It was indeed fortunate for her because a single drop of virginal blood was like a gallon of ordinary blood from a human with consummated DNA. She had blackmailed the silly boy into a darkened doorway and sucked a few drops of his sticky red treasure before he realized her true intent. After that, he was in her thrall and she had a sense of awareness of his location at all times. All she needed was a few drops every other day just to keep that high of being fueled by virginal blood. It was difficult to describe the difference between virgin blood fill-ups and the ordinary small transfusions from the well-fucked stock of available subjects but she loved every minute of it and plotted to keep Donald as pure as the driven snow.

Velda felt a bit guilty about her deception but she accepted that the ends justified the means and she tempered her shameful manipulations of the handsome young man by giving him long and inspired oral sex each time she stole a few drops of his precious virgin's blood.

Donald remembered each episode with her pretty mouth with great clarity and much pleasure but the swift draining of his neck vein was never in his memory due to Velda's supreme control over such matters.

The reluctant vampire found that her thoughts centered on Donald's oversized cock and she considered stuffing it up her own slit when her urges were on her. She never did such a foolish thing because it would end his virginal status and rob her of her life-blood of virginal purity right at her fingertips.

Then came the night in the girl's parent's home when she purposely disconnected the light fuse and they were inside the door with the long hallway as black as the inside of a deserted barn. Poor Donald fumbled for the useless light switch and his girlfriend too the opportunity to grab hold of his cock ending his search before he actually began. It was a matter of a moment for him to raise her skirt to her waist and she assisted by yanking down her undies to give him a clear shot at her seldom visited female garden waiting patiently to be plowed with reckless abandon by her fiancee's joyful cock.

Off in her own home, Velda raised her head from her book and saw it all clearly despite the blackness of the dark. Her Donald was stroking his fiancée with heated passion and she knew her virginal blood supply was forever gone. Strangely, the thought of his beautiful cock stayed in her memory and she opined that he might be worth a visit from time to time even if he was merely an ordinary human with ordinary blood. She knew it was silly of her but she had become a little addicted to his long shaft navigating her gullet with sloppy reserves of sticky human seeds. Perhaps now that he had lost his cherry, she would allow him to stretch her other entryways just to retain some balance between her vampire and human sides with simple human naughty faults and a nasty need for scratching the itch of a happy human tingle in exactly the right spot between her legs.

Velda was beginning to admit her past mistakes when it came to her relationships with human men. She generally was willing to take things at face value and even found comfort in the simple pleasures that their sometimes puny cocks afforded her with the standard human cock to pussy means of communicating their innermost feelings. Of course, it was nothing like the soaring heights of draining blood from a willing subject with that special sense of complete control over life and death. Still, it was exhausting to be constantly looking for victims to put under her sway and use them without mercy or even common respect for their private innermost thoughts.

She knew that most of the male vampires of her acquaintance would never stoop to even consider for a single instant anything other than complete subjugation of the their play things but she had been totally caught up in learning about their varying emotions and dark hidden thoughts of kinky things that most vampires never could possibly consider worthy of their interest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.