A Family Betrayal
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

It’s been a weird couple of weeks since Father’s Day. My family has been coming together supporting one another. There has been a few other changes which have caught my eyes ... Simone and Vanessa. Both have well been flirting with me, and showing me affection other then a niece to her uncle. I have been a bit worried about the way they come up to me in front of my wives and loves placing their arms around me and kissing me. It’s at those times I hear giggles. I look to see Simon, Lisa, Savannah, and Megan all smiling at me. I don’t know what they expect to happen, but I shake the thought from my head. I have even told those that have my heart my thoughts to only get smiles with their feelings being ‘Whatever happens let it happen’. I look to Renee, Jessie, and Tessa asking them what they thought. Tessa told me that her granddaughters couldn’t pick a better man then me to love in their hearts. Renee and Jessie agreed with her which I should of known they would. I let the subject drop taking their words as advice. I truly didn’t know what to think really, but wasn’t going to push, or hurt those that I was married to or loved in the bedroom meaning my loves. Hell I had so many that loved me in every way. My beautiful wives Jasmine, Diamond, Hannah, Jessie, and Tiffany. My beautiful loves Allison, Renee, Faye, Jackie, Tessa, Ellie, Verna, Kiko, and Mom. I have slept with Michelle and Selena to let them be mothers since Adam and Chris couldn’t due to unfair circumstances. I admit Chris’s situation was due to my uncalled for temper when I kicked him a bit too hard between the legs. They think Lil Heath was a miracle to keep their love together and strong. Just a week ago Travis confronted me asking me to help with Kaye. I asked him if you really wanted me to be with Kaye in that way. He responded with a smile saying if she was happy to be pregnant, and experience conceiving a baby then so be it. The baby would still have our blood line regardless. I told him I would think about it. I needed to figure out my feelings about the matter and told him I needed to talk with my loves.

Today was July 4th and like the past years Ron, Gina, and Tracey have put on their fireworks shows on the beach. This year they asks Adam, Jack, Justin, and Nicky to help. They each told them they would love to help. I thought about a few things to only smile since this would be Allison, Lindsey, and my Alabama families first year to witness a beautiful sight. During the afternoon Adam and the guys went to help Ron and William set things up for the night. The kids were all excited about what tonight was going to bring. Karen and the others were filling Lindsey in making her eyes go wide. I chuckled for her expression was priceless.Simone and Vanessa were both hanging with my ladies and I. I could see they were looking at me like love struck young women. Although I remembered what my loves told me, and just stayed calm until things seemed to cross a line.

As the day went by with the family all celebrating on the beach. Simone and Vanessa stayed close to me getting me a beer here and there plus a burger after Jack got done cooking them. I could see the women of the family smiling at the two showing me love in their own way. The kids were all playing in the sand while my loves held our other little ones under the big umbrellas to shade them from the sun. the godfathers, Kevin, Gray, Travis, and Chris were all playing Volley ball making the ladies watch on. I chuckled noticing Ellie, Verna, and Kiko had smiles seeing their husbands sweaty bodies glisten in the sun.

It was after dinner that everyone gathered beach towels, refilled coolers, and the baby carriers. We all ventured down to the beach. I was helped by Renee and Tessa because I was still a bit sore in my ribs. Once we arrive down on the beach I was sat in my lounge chair with my ladies all next to me on either side. Lindsey got in my lap, because Karen insisted since it was her first time to see the show. Karen and the boys sat with their mothers. Everyone got situated before Gina spoke up on her bullhorn.

“HELLO EVERYONE, FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND GUEST. LIKE EVERY YEAR MY FAMILY HOST THE FIREWORKS SHOW!” She says getting a applause before going on “ THIS YEAR WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OUR NEW FAMILY MEMEBERS. EVERYONE KNOWS HEATH RIGHT?” She yells out to get neighboring families to yell ‘Yes’ before she continued “ WELL HE HAS QUITE A FEW NEW MEMBERS. FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME MY NEW GRANBABIES. TINA, MAGGIE MAY, VERNA KIKO, JACKIE TESSAROSA, CHRISTOPHER, AJ, ANTHONY, and LINDSEY.”

“Oh gosh she said my name daddy.” Lindsey says while I hold her

“Yes she did baby girl.” I say while we hear Gina speak up again

“I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL OUR NEW FAMILY! NOW WITH NO FURTHER ADO PLEASE ENJOY THE SHOW!” She says before the first firework is lit shooting up into the night sky at 9 o’clock that night

“Oh wow it’s so pretty daddy.” Lindsey says with a beautiful smile

We hear the little ones giggle while watching from the carriers. It is a wonderful night with everyone having fun. Lindsey laid her back against my chest to look up at the sky being lit up. All my kids enjoyed themselves just like us adults. Damon was recording the whole event so we would have something to remember by. Kevin seemed to enjoy the show also, but was more in the line of standing watch. I guess after everything was told to him. Kevin placed it upon himself to be my bodyguard.

“You enjoying the show baby girl?” Allison asked our daughter with a smile

“Yes I am mommy are you?” Lindsey answers only to ask in return

“Yes I am as this feels like a celebration for us being with your daddy and our new family.” Allison says taking my hand in her right since she was sitting on my left

Lindsey nodded agreeing not taking her eyes off the sky. I squeezed Allison’s hand letting her know I was happy they were here. After the next two hours went by the show was over. My family gathered up the kids and stuff making their way up to the house.

“You coming baby?” Allison asked being concerned

“No thinking I’ll sit for a few moments listening to the waves. Go on ahead I’ll be in shortly.” I answer telling her to only get a kiss on my lips

While she made her way taking her towel in tow. I scooted my lounge chair around to the ocean to watch the moonlight shine upon the water. I thought of how the day went to only smile. I the kids had fun along with the family. I even had fun in awhile. I closed my eyes just to relax them since I haven’t all through the day. Before I knew it the last thing I heard was the ocean waves clash with the rocks in the distance.

The next week and a half went by with the family preparing for the up coming birthdays Lil Heath, Lindsey’s, and mine. I thought of what to get the two for their birthdays. It had to be something very nice.

Lil Heath’s birthday finally came with a morning wake up with hugs and kisses from all the women in the family. He was all smiles knowing he was loved by everyone. All the moms made him a breakfast for a king. Chris carried his son down on his shoulders getting a giggle from Karen and the other kids. That morning was nice as he opened his gifts after breakfast. It was nice to see him smile with wide eyes opening one gift after another. He got some new clothes, toys, and a motorized bike from Kevin and Grey. I was very happy the family came together to help my nephew’s birthday be a very happy one. Chris, Adam, and Jack went to fix up a few games on the beach. They were setting up a race for the kids, and a few partner up games. I remember when Chris, Selena, Tiffany, and I were little our parents did the same. I was standing at the back gate watching them space out the events as my memories came sweeping back. Those were the days when no one hurt me, but the opposite. I was brought out of my thoughts feeling a hand on my left shoulder. I turned to see it was Tiffany.

“You ok baby?” She asks getting a nod

“You remember when we were that little?” I ask getting a smile from her

“Yes I think that was when I started to really like you baby. You were so cute back then, but so sexy as hell now.” She says answer taking my hand in hers

“Well you were to, but are so beautiful now.” I say feeling her squeeze my hand

“Awww baby you always know how to make my heart melt for you.” Tiffany says to me before we hear the kids giggle from behind us

“Daddy and mommy can we make your hearts melt?” Karen asks getting laughs from the family

“Always baby girl.” Tiffany says after we turned to see Karen smile

Tiffany let my hand go to pick Karen up. Lindsey came to me with arms raised. I leaned over to pick her up. I winced with a little pain, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from holding my daughter. I noticed Grey carrying the motorized bike out that made me give him a raised eyebrow.

“What are you bringing that out?” I ask getting giggles

“Because papa Heath I want to ride it.” Lil Heath tells me while I shake my head

“Okay but be careful your parents will kill Kevin and Grey if you get hurt.” I say getting wide eyes

“Um Uncle Grey maybe I better not ride it.” Lil Heath says with a sad tone in his voice

“It’s ok kid Kevin and I can handle ourselves, besides it’s your birthday.” Grey says with a grin

I just chuckle since he hasn’t seen Selena’s temper ... yet. All the family are starting to come out of the house bring coolers, beach towels, and whatever else they need. E.P. picks up Sasha to only put her on his left shoulder. I see her smile holding onto his left arm. Jax on the other hand was giving Lucy a pigging back ride. I turned as Tiffany did taking her hand. Making our way down with the boys running pass us was funny. We hit the sand to only be followed by our family. The boys made it to Chris and the guys.The girls giggled before they noticed Serena. It was at that moment they wanted down. Tiffany and I put them down to see them run to their other sister. Serena smiled running to them. I noticed Ron, Gina, Tracey, William, and Debra all smiling. They all loved the kids as much as we all did. We made our way to them as the rest of the family found a place to park and set up. Once to our other family members we gave them hugs.

“So we ready to party?” Gina asks getting nods

“Yep Lil Heath is looking forward to the day.” Tiffany says with a smile

“Aww good for him.” Debra says while I feel a hand on my leg

I look down to see Serena standing by me. She has that sweet smile as I lean down to pick her up.

“Morning daddy Heath I love you.” She tells me with that smile

“Morning sweetie I love you too.” I say back giving her a hug

After our hug she wants down to go join the other kids. I just shake my head feeling a tear run down my right cheek.

“Heath you alright hun?” Gina asks me getting a nod

“Yeah just glad even a sweet child loves me even if she isn’t mine.” I say getting nods

Ron steps up to me placing his right hand on my shoulder.

“Heath I may be her father, but she sees you the same way. That little girl talks about you all the time. She will always see you as her daddy also.” He tells me with a smile

“Thanks Ron for I feel like her daddy just like I am little Heath’s and my own.” I say getting a smile from him

“Ok enough of this mushy stuff we have a birthday to celebrate.” William says getting laughs

We made our way over to see the kids all lining up on a starting line. Tiffany and I went to our wives and loves who had the babies in their arms. I sat next to mom on my left and Tiffany sat between my legs after I got comfortable with her sexy ass up against my crotch. Jasmine was on our right holding Tina Faye.

“Ok the first one that makes it to the far cone and back wins.” Chris says getting the kids the nod before he continued “ Ready ... set ... GO!”

At that moment the kids start running while the family all cheer for them. I look over to see Tina looking on with her little hands moving only to hear her coo.

“Who do you think she is cheering for?” I ask getting the attention of a few of my loves

“I think her sisters.” Jasmine says while we turn to see Lindsey coming back in the lead

“Damn Lindsey is fast for her age.” Tiffany says getting agreeable nods

“She should be since I was a fast runner when I was a kid.” Allison says moving up behind me placing her arms around me to place her hands on Tiffany’s sides

It’s at that moment Lindsey crosses the finish line followed by Lil Heath, then Karen, followed by Lil Greg, Dakota, with Serena in last. I see Serena stand there sad as Lindsey comes over.

“You see that daddy and mommies I won.” Lindsey says sitting in Tiffany’s lap

“Yes I did honey, but I think we have a problem honey.” I say getting her attention

“What’s that daddy?” Lindsey asks seeing me point to Serena

“I think Serena is sad because she tried to keep up, but her legs are shorter then yours and the others.” I say explaining to see Lindsey get up quickly going to Serena

We watch as Lindsey gets to Serena who is crying. Lindsey kneels down taking Serena in her arms. Serena wraps hers around Lindsey. It’s a heart felt moment as both sisters hug one another. I was just glad they all got along. Karen went to check on them being the oldest of all of them. She deeply cared for her sisters and brothers.

“Baby do you think all our kids will get a long?” Tiffany asks with deep concern

“Yes as they all will be loved equally.” I say with a smile in my heart

“Ok next event is a three legged race.” Chris says getting Lil Heath to scratch his head

“Daddy how can it be a three legged race when we only have two.” My nephew says getting us to laugh

I watch as Karen steps over to Lil Heath. She places her right leg to his left.

“You mean like this Uncle Chris?” She asks getting smiles

“Yep so pick a partner.” Chris says as Karen doesn’t move

“I already have my partner.” She says taking Lil Heath’s hand

Chris looks over at me with wide eyes as I chuckle.

“Baby I think our daughter has a early crush.” Tiffany says shaking her head giggling

“Like mother like daughter.” Verna says out of the blue

“Wait ... what do you mean by that momma?” Tiffany asks turning to look back at her mother

“Oh I remember you doing the same to our baby when you were little.” Verna says as I turn to see Ellie and Kiko nod with smiles

“And Selena fought you for Heath every chance she got.” Kiko says as Selena comes over to Tiffany and I

She makes Tiffany move just to sit in my lap placing her arms around my neck.

“And why not. He was as much my brother as Tiffany’s, or Chris’s.” Selena says stating her point before going on “ I love you Heath. You’ll always be one of my best friends along with Tiffany and Chris.”

Selena leans in to place a kiss on my lips. I hear a few awws as I break the kiss to look in her eyes.

“And I love you Lina.” I say seeing her smile

Tiffany grabs Selena to look in her eyes before they share a kiss before giggling.

“Go back over where you were this my seat.” Tiffany says getting Selena to just giggle, but not before Selena kisses Tiffany again getting a moan

“This time you win but I love you both so much.” Selena says breaking the kiss to get back to where she was sitting

Selena goes back where she was sitting as Tiffany returns between my legs. It’s at that moment I see Serena shove Dakota away from Lindsey to only take Lindsey’s hand.

“Mine.” Serena says leading Lindsey to the starting line

I see Dakota look hurt, but he gets up going to his twin. Each group get their legs tied together. Once ready Chris tells them the rules as I look down to see Nicky and Justin on either side of the finish line holding up a line of ribbon.

“Ok ready ... get set ... GO!” Chris says as they race again

Everyone starts cheering as before. I look to see Lindsey and Serena in the middle. Lil Greg and Dakota on their left with Lil Heath and Karen on their right. Dakota is on Serena’s immediate left. Once they get half way I watch as Dakota trips Serena making her go face first into the sand. I get up quickly running to Serena while Lindsey tries to help her kid sister up. I get to them both as the others keep racing. I see Serena crying while I kneel taking her in my arms.

“You ok baby girl?” I ask seeing her head shake

“No daddy Heath Dakota tripped me.” She says watching me start undoing the rope

“Daddy he did trip her.” Lindsey says with a angry look

“I know honey I watched the whole thing.” I say for Gina, Tracey, Tiffany, and Jasmine come running over

“What happened?” Jasmine asks with concern while Lindsey starts walking pass me

“Ask Dakota. He tripped Serena for no reason at all.” I say getting wide eyes

“No he...” Jasmine starts to say until I nod

I pick up Serena who is sobbing while I stand up. I make our way over to the finish line. I see Dakota and Lil Greg smiling while I take the little trophy away handing it to Karen and Lil Heath.

“Daddy that’s ours.” Lil Greg says with a look of sadness

“Sorry son, but your brother cheated. He tripped your kid sister making her fall.” I say seeing his eyes go wide only to look at Dakota

“Dakota is that true?” Karen asks her brother getting a sad nod

“Why did you do it Kota?” Lil Heath asks getting sad eyes

“Because she shoved me.” He says looking down

Lindsey walked up to Dakota and slapped him. We all looked on being stunned.

“Kota you had no right to trip sissy. I thought you loved her?” Lindsey says asking with those eyes

“No I don’t sissy.” He says shocking her

Serena starts crying more while I hold her in my arms. Jasmine goes to our son grabbing his arm.

“Dakota what do you mean by that? You owe her a apology, and you do love her as a sister.” Jasmine says as I put Serena down

We watch while Dakota looks at a crying Serena who is clinging to my leg. Jasmine lets go of Dakota’s arm as he steps to Serena.

“I’m sorry Rena ... but I don’t love you.” He says again shocking us

Serena lets go of my leg and runs over to the family.

“That’s it young man I have never laid a hand on any of you, but that changes now.” I say going to him

I go to one knee pulling him to me. I feel bad about this, but he needs to know hurting another is not going to fly with this family. I start spanking my son hearing him scream. I feel my own tears starting to fill my eyes. Once I am done I stand real quick before turning to face the ocean.

“Now go sit with your mother for two hours no playing.” I say before making my way to the shore

I hear Jasmine tell Dakota to follow her. Chris and Adam tell the other kids to follow them. Once to the shore I look out upon the water letting my tears fall while my head lowers to look at the ground. It’s not long before I feel arms wrap around me. They stay quiet for a moment before speaking up.

“Baby you ok my love?” It’s Tessa that asks before I turn around in her arms

I look down in her deep loving eyes.

“Yeah just feel bad about spanking Dakota beautiful.” I say seeing her nod

“Baby it gets better in time. Jasmine told us what happened. Dakota will be ok my darling.” Tessa says while I pull her close to me

“I know I just need to teach them to not hurt anyone in the family.” I say feeling her nod

We stand there holding one another for a moment before she looks up at me.

“Baby I love you so much. I hope you know that my love.” She says with a warm smile

“I do Tessa, and I love you and all the others just as much.” I say leaning down to kiss her lips

Our kiss is very passionate as I pull her close to me while I feel her do the same. I feel her mouth open giving me access. I snake my tongue to find her tongue wanting mine. I feel her hands go to my ass. My beautiful Tessa moans as our kiss becomes something on a higher level. She breaks the kiss to only look up in my eyes.

“I love you Heath with all my heart.” Tessa tells me with a loving smile

“And I you my sexy love.” I say before picking her up in my arms ignoring the pain in my ribs

I look back over to the others that are still laying in the sand or playing volleyball now. I see Dakota sitting by Jasmine. He is tracing a finger in the sand. I place Tessa down before returning between Allison’s legs before Tessa sits between mine. Tiffany is sitting between mom’s legs. I placed my arms around Tessa while Allison placed hers around me. We sat there enjoying the sun shining down upon us. It was just a few minutes later that Serena came walking up to Dakota who sat between Jasmine and I.

“Dakota I’m sorry for shoving you.” She says shyly to him

I looked to see my son looking from her to me to only get a nod before he stood up. He stepped to her looking upon her face.

“It’s ok I know your close to Karen and Lindsey. I am sorry for hurting you.” He says while Serena takes a step to him to place a kiss on his left cheek before stepping back blushing

He stood surprised, but returned the gesture. I smiled as Serena turned to me.

“Daddy Heath can Kota come play before nap time?” She asks before I nod

We watched as he took her hand leading her to the others. I just chuckled seeing them run.

“I think crushes are starting amongst the kids.” Allison says getting laughs

“You maybe right baby.” Tessa says cuddling more back on my chest

As the morning went the afternoon came. The kids asked if Simone and Vanessa could take a nap with them. I could see Simone and Vanessa were smiling at the idea. I knew they loved the kids as if they were mothers. I gave them a nod before Simone spoke up.

“Thanks Uncle Heath we love you more then you know.” Simone says picking up Lindsey while Vanessa picked up Serena

They made their way up to the house. I looked at my ladies with a odd look.

“Ok any idea what she meant by that?” I ask getting giggles

“Baby I think they love you a lot.” Tessa says to me moving my hands up to her breast

“Yep I have seen how they look at you. I think both of them have a crush on you.” Tiffany says getting a few giggles again

As I sat there thinking Allison reached between Tessa and I sliding her hand in my shorts. Tessa made room to let her, but still hid what Allison was doing. I just chuckled while she wanted to play as Tessa did. I didn’t deny them since I wanted to do the same.

Once evening came dinner was pizza which was Lil Heath’s favorite. We all ate as a family enjoying the evening. We watched some movies that the kids liked the most. Serena stayed the night since she loved being with her siblings as much as possible. Tessa, Allison, and Tiffany had other thoughts by taking me out the back sliding door. Once out in the back yard we made our way to the shed. For those next four hours they made love to me as I did them. It was very nice to be with them. It was early around 1 in the next morning that we returned to the house naked. Making our way in we noticed everyone was in bed. I was led up to our bedroom to see those we loved already in bed. I crawled up the middle with Tessa right behind me. After I laid on my back Tessa moved up straddling me. She reached between us stroking me for a moment before lowering herself taking me into her love tunnel. She leaned forward to lay on me before she fell asleep. Before I went to sleep Allison and Tiffany found spots to sleep spooned up to our loves. I closed my eyes with a smile knowing my nephew had a great day being five years old.

After waking up and getting some loving from all the ladies that I love my birthday started out with a nice start. After breakfast I was given my gifts around 9:30 that morning. I am given some new clothes, some movies that I have been wanting. I opened a envelope that was wrapped. I chuckled seeing it was from Savannah and Megan. Once I pull the card out I read it. I look at the both of them seeing smiles. I read the card again before closing it. I lay it on the table before standing up. Everyone looks at me confused at that moment.

“Baby you alright?” Mom asks with a look of worry

“Yeah I just ... I just need some air. Everyone go ahead continue the party.” I say making my way to the back sliding door

“Daddy where you going?” Lindsey asks me with concern

“To get some air baby girl. Daddy will be alright sweetie.” I say walking out sliding the door back to shut it

I shake my head at what I read. I couldn’t believe they would give me that kind of gift. The last I knew this was the 21st century. I walk pass Batman, Sprinkles, and Wiggles while they look at me with confusion. Once down on the beach I make my way to the shoreline. I stare out upon it thinking if Savannah and Megan are crazy or desperate. How could they even think of a thing like that. I cross my arms to my chest feeling this day just went to shit. I hear some chatter like a argument. I turn to see Savannah and Megan being follow by my wives and loves meaning the moms and godmoms. Once they get to me it is Savannah that speaks up.

“What is wrong Heath? Our gift not what you expected?” She asks looking at me concerned

“Yeah Heath why did you leave like that?” Megan says sounding a bit upset

“Baby what is the problem?” Jasmine asks looking intently in my eyes

“Did you all read that card?” I ask seeing nods before I shake my head

“Yes we did papi, and don’t see a problem with it.” Faye says while I see more nods

“You don’t see a problem with it? How about the way them two asked? Like Simone is a piece of meat, or a slave.” I say asking to get wide eyes

“Heath it’s not like that. Look our daughter loves you just as much as all the ladies here. She has been wanting you and only you.” Savannah says to me with a stern voice

“Yeah right, she still young to find a great guy. Hell I already have enough women in my life to love and pleasure.” I say seeing wide eyes

It goes quiet as each of them look at me.

“Mom and momma I will just go back home. Maybe dad was right about all the shit with this family.” We hear a voice say while I look pass the women

There not far is Simone standing with tears. She was wearing a black bikini that looked nice against her caramel skin. She stared at me with hurt while Savannah and Megan went to their youngest daughter. My wives and loves all looked at me with stern eyes before going over to comfort Simone as well.

“Simone your father was not right in what he did.” Tessa says comforting her granddaughter

“Yes he was grandma I don’t know why I bothered falling in love with a jerk.” Simone says with tears before looking at me to only continue “ Don’t worry Heath forget what my moms asked. You got enough pussy to fuck. I just hope my grandmother and cousins get tired of your ass.”

“Simone you don’t mean that.” Renee says getting a nod

“Yes I do since he is just a dick anyway. He doesn’t care for anyone’s feelings just the pussy between their legs.” Simone says with venom

My eyes go wide hearing two slaps hit my ears. I watched Savannah and Megan slap their daughter.

“That is enough Simone. We know your hurt, but Heath does care. If he didn’t care we would be camping out by a river back home.” Savannah says sternly to Simone

“But...” Simone tries to say but cut off by Megan

“No buts Simone look maybe Heath is right. He has his hands full of those around us.” Megan says which makes Simone look around with tears

I watch as she goes to her knees in the sand.

“But I love him with all my heart. He is all I dream about and want.” She says as I see Jasmine and Diamond go to Simone making Savannah and Megan move away

“Simone honey we will accept you. Have you ever thought that we love you?” Jasmine says asking the younger version of Savannah

“I know you do, but I want Heath also. It would just be awkward being in the same room with you all while seeing Heath giving his love that I can’t have.” Simone says with tears falling

It’s at that moment I see all four of my moms; Tessa, mom, Jackie, and Faye come up to me.

“Heath dammit why can’t you accept Simone? Can’t you see baby we all love you. It doesn’t matter how many fill your bedroom. All of us that are here will always be yours. Well except Savannah amd Megan of course.” Mom says to me getting giggles

“Hey we love Heath to, but not in a way to be added to his harem.” Megan says as Savannah nods

“So you see darling we accept the thought of Simone being with you and us.” Jackie says getting nods from my wives and loves

I look over at Simone seeing her eyes are red from crying. I notice those that love me looking at me if waiting for what I will do. I take in what everyone said plus their looks of love and understanding before making my decision. I let out a sigh before going over to Simone. She looks up to me before I get to my knees in front of her. I took her hands in mine as she looked up in my eyes.

“Simone I am sorry for my words. I guess I never thought others would love me like Jasmine and the others do.” I say getting a nod from her

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.