A Family Betrayal - Cover

A Family Betrayal

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

?????? POV: Friday night around 8 p.m.

It's been two days since I have been house sitting for Heath Thompson. A mutual friend of Kaye and mine set me up in this situation to give me a chance to collect on a old bounty that eluded a bondsman 20 years ago. I have been after a one Tyrone Mathis aka Tyrone Robertson. It was not only a high paying bounty to collect, but a very personal one for me. Back in those days I was a beat cop in Birmingham, Alabama. I was just out of the academy when I heard what happened to my oldest sister. The police report stated suicide, but I knew different as she was the most caring and loving person I had ever known. I asked the Captain if I could look into it. He told me I was not a detective, but a beat cop that walked the streets. I explained in more detail that Janice was my sister, and that she would of never committed suicide unless something drove her to it. He gave me a sincere expression then out of the blue picked up his phone dialing a number that would change my life. He called a P.I. that has been working with the department on a case that would steer me in the direction to finding out the truth.

I still remember that day that Cal took me under his wing showing me the ropes, but he thought being a bounty hunter would be more up my alley. During that time I heard of a underground fight organization was taking homeless people and prostitutes off the streets and was giving them a chance to win a free way to start a new life, or a early grave. Cal introduced me to a woman that did survive the assault on her. She told me that a few of the ' Guards' would go around and con the girls into acting like escorts, but by the end of the night they were turned to slaves after the brutal fucking they had experience. I showed her a picture of Janice in which she slowly nodded saying after that my sister was turned into a whore and traded amongst the guards and gang banged a few times. I asked her how she knew all this. She said that she was caged up with a few others, and that her and Janice was the only ones to make it out. She did tell me the man's name that brought Janice into the life of two months ago. His name was Tyrone Mathis and a underling to a more terrible sadistic man that ever lived in Birmingham. The young woman Debra got away by getting help from one of the daughters of the ringleader. Debra also said that Tyrone was learning the ropes so to speak as he was next in line besides another named only G. I guess I felt some sympathy for this woman as I gave her my number in case she needed someone to talk to later down the road. She had tears as she hugged me thanking me for my kindness.

Cal and I left as she had to get to work since she worked at the local diner in the evenings as a way to change her life around. As Cal drove me to our next stop I asked him what was his involvement with this. Cal stated he got mixed up with the asshole at one time, but was given a chance to make things right. He also said that there was a task force being made up of Birmingham's finest and a few from Missouri that were going to help as well. I asked him why Missouri, and then Cal said they wanted to help as the sheriff from a small town was the one that helped Cal see he was being played.

It was the day of the raid that I was given a chance to help. The captain said I could help since I was 6'2, 230 lbs at that time. As everyone sat outside waiting I was teamed up with two from Missouri plus Cal who had spent all his time getting information for the department to take down the son of a bitch that was corrupting our good city. It seems the department had two inside the warehouse that decided to help. I heard later they were the daughters of the criminal boss. I looked at the Captain as he motioned us all to get ready. I had already geared up with my vest, rifle, tazer, and tear gas just in case. Once the go ahead was made we went in. As we approached the main door we watched as a few of the guards came running out. Then one matching Debra's description came running out. He was 6'4, 245 lbs with a shaved head. I knew who he was as I stepped out of formation going after him. I heard my name being yelled, but ignored it. The bastard ran to a car that was not really street legal. I gave him a warning to stop in which he ignored. I shot once in the air which he ignored. He got to the driver door opening it up so I aimed taking my shot. I pulled the trigger to only hit him in the shoulder. He screamed, but got in the car and pulled out racing away. I was making my way to one of the police cars to only be stopped by one of the lead officers. He told me to stop that I was needed to secure the premises. I protested until he told me we would find those that ran. I lowered my head as tears came to me. I just nodded as I looked up telling my sister Janice I would get the one that hurt her, the one that caused her to take a life she shouldn't of taken by her own hand. I looked down at the road Tyrone drove down only to make a vow to him.

"I will find you fucker and when I do so help me god my sister will see Heaven." I said in a low voice so no one could hear

As I was in my thoughts Batman started to growl from where he was on my left side. He was growling towards the front door. I eased over to my laptop that I had on to monitor the surrounding sides of the house. I also parked my van across the street with a mobile video camera set up towards the house. I looked at the screen rotating until I switched to my van camera and what do I see a tall black man at the front door trying to get in. I motion for Batman to stay in which he did, but kept his growl going. I made my way over to the door to look out of the peep hole. I left the outside light on as a invitation. I knew people with Tyrone's temperament having captured or helped take down over the years. They were persistent at getting what they wanted no matter how many they hurt along the way. And what Heath and his family told me I was in the right place. As I looked out I seen the man wasn't Tyrone, but someone even better for my first act of revenge ... his punk ass son Trey. Like I said I had all the intel I needed on Tyrone and his family. Kaye was the only good one as she saw the light and changed her life protecting Heath the past few years. As I watch the door knob open I un holstered both my bone collectors from my sides and stepped over into the dim living room. There was enough light for me to see. I stepped over to the stairs to take a seat as the door opened. Trey stepped in to only shut the door behind him. Batman looked over at me as I shook my head no. He was a very smart dog which I found rare, but respected him. Once Trey stepped into the living room he caught wind of Batman's growl pulling out a gun and turned it sideways aiming it at Batman. I know if he had shot the family dog four little kids would be very sad.

"If your smart you fucking mutt you will stay right there while I plant some cocaine in your owners house." Trey says making his way over to the stairs in which I smirked

He didn't take his eyes off Batman until I quietly stood stepping up behind him. I stood the same height as him. I put both of the barrels of my toys to his head cocking the revolver in my right hand making him stop.

"Drop ... The ... Gun. Don't you know it's wrong to point a gun on a sweet innocent doggy?" I asked as he stood there either scared or debating

"N ... no who the fuck are you? Why are you here as I know the people that are living in this house left?" He answered with fear but asked with shock

"Oh think of me as the house sitter and I take my job to heart, and now drop that pea shooter that you call a gun before I have my new friend over there make you fatherless." I told him as I watched him lower the gun leaning down placing it on the floor

He stood back up until I shoved him to the middle of the living room. I kicked the gun to the foot of the stairs making sure not to touch it. He turned to see who I was as I gave him a smirk.

"So you thought it was smart to break into a person's home and plant drugs?" I ask as his expression showed fear

"Hey man it's none of your business. I am just doing what I was..." He didn't get to finish as I cut him off

"What your father Tyrone asked you to do Trey?" I asked as his eyes grew wide

"How ... how do you know my father?" He asked as I gave him a grin

"Oh I have come to know of him. Gave him a scar on his left shoulder." I told him as his face changed to worry

"Hey look I am just a underling. Let me go and I won't come back." He tells me as I shake my head

"No sorry can't do that. I know your pathetic father is close. So tell me where he is?" I say as his eyes narrowed

"My father is not pathetic. He is a smart and brave man. He will get what is his asshole." He tells me as I shake my head but am curious

"And what would that be you little ass wipe?" I ask as he looks sternly at me

"To take everything that Heath owns even his women. He has friends that would pay good money to buy them for their own pleasure." Trey tells me with some good information

"So your dad is a sick fuck interesting ... I see old habits die hard." I say as I decock my revolver making Trey think I'm lowering my guard

"Wait ... what are you going to do?" He asks as I kiss the barrel of my gun looking at him

"Well Trey it's like this. Have you heard of self defense?" I ask as he shakes his head before I continue " Damn you must be dumb, well since you broke into this house I can claim self defense. I could shoot you and get away with it. You see I am not the average house sitter." I say stepping back kicking the gun he held over to him as I kept my eyes on him

"What are you doing man?" He asked sounding scared

"Pick it up if you feel you can take me little boy." I say with sarcasm as he looks down at the gun then back up at me

"Man are you crazy I just came to plant the coke." He tells me as I shake my head

"No you came in to be stupid. Trey your just a stupid no good ass wipe. You praise your father up high when he is just a bully that treats those around him as his pawns. Your sister was smart and got away helping to keep someone she thinks of as a REAL brother safe from him and you." I say giving him a bit of information

"No she isn't as she is in college in Montana." He says as I chuckle

"Sure she is hmm now that is weird as I could of swore I saw her the other day. Oh and the picture on the wall behind you has her face in it." I tell him bringing the truth out for him to see

I watch as he slowly turns to see the family picture of Heath and everyone taken recently. I hear a gasp from him as he turns back to look at me. He looks at me with some conflict before I hear Batman growl a bit louder. It's at that moment that Trey made the most dumb decision. He actually picks his peashooter up to only point it at me.

"NO THAT CAN'T BE HER. KEISHA WOULD NEVER CHOOSE THAT BABY OVER US!" He yells as I point at the other picture on the mantle with the gun in my right hand

He looks over at it shaking his head. It's at that moment Trey looks back at me holding the gun tight in his hand. He cocks the hammer back as if to shoot me.

"You really want to do this kid? You really want to be some guys bitch in jail?" I ask as he shakes his head

"That's the thing I won't go to jail ... because I'm going to kill you and the fucking dog asshole." He says as I just shake my head as I lower my gun barrel a little then pull the trigger surprising poor Trey as he goes down dropping the gun only to grab his left lower leg

"SON OF A BITCH YOU SHOT ME!" He screams as I smirk

I stepped over to only kick the gun again this time to the chair behind me. It was only a minute later that Batman went to Trey to make sure he didn't move a muscle.

"It's ok Batboy, but if you insist guard him." I say as my new friend barked

I pulled my phone out calling the police telling them there was a break in at the Thompson residence. They said they would be out asap. I stood there just staring at Trey who was bleeding on the floor. I knew I would have to clean it up since I shot the freaking idiot. It was around 9:30 p.m. when there came a knock on the door. I went to answer it and found a beautiful lady around my age standing with a very concerned expression on her face.

"Hello sorry but I heard a gun shot is Heath and the family alright?" She asks as I nod

"Yes they are as they are away on vacation. I am house sitting and the shot you heard was me defending myself from a idiot that broke in." I explained as her eyes grew wide

"Oh my are you alright? Who are you anyway? Heath never said he was leaving." She asked as I nodded

"Yes I am fine, I am a friend of Kaye's and now Heath's, and it was a sudden thing as the whole family wanted to spend a day together before going on a week long cruise." I answered as she sighed in relief

"Sorry for being so concerned as I took Heath in as a nephew. So should I call the police?" She asked as I shook my head as we heard sirens

"Nope already called them." I say as she nods

"Well I guess I will go back home then. Just wanted to make sure Heath was ok." She says as I grin nodding before she continued " My name is Gina I live in the house up the beach. If you need anything just knock. My husband is over the lifeguards."

"Thank Gina, Heath told me about you and your family already. He said your good people and I have to agree, but he didn't say you were beautiful." I tell her trying to break the fear she had in her eyes

"Aww thank you Mr.?" She exclaimed asking

"William Augustus Grimm ... but you can call me William." I exclaimed using my first name

"Thank you William that is sweet of you. Well your busy I shall talk to you again I hope." She says as I nod watching her show me a grin before turning to walk away

I watch her walk away as my eyes go to her tight sexy ass. I grin thinking her husband was one lucky son of a bitch. I shrug the thought that was running through my head. The police finally arrived with the local sheriff in tow. They came in as I showed them my bounty hunter badge along with my identification. They asked what all happened and I explained everything. The sheriff asks me for proof of me staying at the young man's house that he considered a son. I went to the mantle and got the letter Heath had wrote for just this very thing. I handed it to him as the paramedics came in to look at Trey. He read the letter then smiled. He said that he would book Trey himself as I told him about what Trey was doing tonight. They took Trey away, but escorted by two police cars as he would be arrested shortly after surgery. The sheriff shook my hand thanking me for protecting the home of someone he again called a son. After they left I started to clean up the carpet as Batman watched. I could say this was the first. I knew I was doing this for myself, but thinking on a higher level I knew I was protecting a home that meant something to so many. Once I was done with the blood soaked carpet. I returned to the couch to relax once again. Batman joined me as I started petting him in thanking him for his assistance. That night I looked up above the mantle at the portrait of a older woman and a man. I guess they were the original members of Heath's family. She seemed happy as did the man, but with some sadness. I could relate as the only family I had was long gone from me. Janice was my family as our parents died when we were younger. I kept to myself mostly except for Debra who I talked to from time to time. She never married telling me she would always wait on me to return one day. I felt so alone at that moment wishing I had her right now in my arms. I then started to think I was in a nice home by the beach. I grinned as I grabbed my phone and dialed Debra's number. I let it ring until she answered.

"Hello William is that you baby?" She asked as I grinned

"Yes babe how are you doing?" I asked being concerned

"Good baby missing you so much though. When are you going to come home and truly be with me?" She asks as I let out a sigh

"Soon honey once I have who I am searching for." I answer as she sighed

"Baby please let me come to you. I could help my love I want to be in your arms so much." Debra tells me as I smile

"Debra, do you deeply love me that much?" I asked just needing to know again

"Yes William so very much. Please come home and be with me." She answers as I smile again

"Actually babe why don't you come where I'm at. I am house sitting for a friend. Her brother took her and all their family on a weeks cruise and I am alone except for the family dog. It could be our vacation so to speak." I exclaimed as she got silent

"You sure they wouldn't mind baby? I don't want you to get in trouble." Debra tells me as I chuckle

"They don't mind babe they just said to clean up after myself." I tell her hearing a gasp

"Baby your not having sex with anyone without me are you? You know we made that pact." She asked a bit hurt

"No babe although I think the neighbor lady wants to, but I wouldn't without you so what do you say?" I ask as she squeals

"Where are you at I will leave in the morning sexy.' She asks as I chuckle

I gave her the address as she again said she would be here as soon as she could. We talked a little bit longer saying our ' I love yous' before hanging up. That night I slept on the couch as I have been as I didn't want to sleep in another's bed. That night my dreams came alive with Debra showing me the love I have been needing for so long.


It's Saturday making it our second day on the cruise. It's around 10 a.m. as I stand in a jewelry store. I am just looking at the rings as a sales lady comes over and asks if I am looking for anything. I tell her I am. In fact I was looking for four engagement rings. She looks at me puzzled until I point out across the way at the 4 ladies standing looking at lingerie. She giggles with a smile as she takes me over to look at some really beautiful rings. I have spent the last few weeks thinking of taking my relationship with my four loves to that next step. As she shows me different styles and colored gems. I notice four that would fit each of them. All four have dolphins on the sides with a different colored jewel in the center. I ask about them as the lady smiles. She tells me that are the dolphin love collection. She tells me the price in which I tell her that price means nothing compared to one's heart. She agrees as she places each in a small box as I pay with my card. Once I have the rings I make my way to find my god parents, Mom, and Faye. Once I find them out over the deck just relaxing around I let out a breathe before I speak to them.

"Dad's, mom's I need to ask you all something especially Father Ricky, momma Verna, and momma Faye." I say as they all look at me concerned

"What is it hun?" Verna asks as Faye sits up to listen as does Ricky

"Well I want to say I love you all and respect you. I know I have been hard to be around as of late, but it's because of adjusting to everything." I state as all the mom's get up to comfort me

"Son yes you have been a pain, but your our pain in the ass." My mother says as we all laugh

"Heath honey we love you very much so what is it you want to ask? I know it's not money as you already have that, and we haven't given you an allowance since you were 13 so what is it?' Ellie says as we all laugh again

"Ok you know I love Jasmine, Diamond, Hannah, and Tiffany. Well since I can't ask Diamond or Hannah's parents this I am asking about Jasmine and Tiffany. Can I get your permission's to ask them to marry me?" I ask as they all got quiet before my god dad's stood up coming over

Ricky, Nate, and Mike move in front of me as the mother's all stand beside me or them. They each look at me with a stern look.

"First of all son those four young women are our daughter's." Mike tells me as I nod

"Second when were you going to ask them, and do you already have the rings?" Nate asks as I nod as I show them the jewelry bag

The mom's come over and ask to look at the rings. I take the four small boxes out to show them. As they look I answer Nate.

"I was thinking at sunset on the forward deck with all the family around." I answer as my dad's nod

"Oh Heath these are so beautiful son." Faye says as the other mothers smile

"Yes they are as my loves deserve the best in life." I say as they all nod in agreement

I stand there looking at Ricky before he smiles stepping up to me giving me a big hug.

"You have our blessing son now how do you exactly plan to do the proposal?" He asks me as I shrug

I feel a hand on my right arm to only turn my head to see my mother standing there. She looks up with a smile before having me look over across the way. I turn to see my loves and my kids still shopping as the mothers place the rings and boxes in the bag as I put it behind my back.

"Son why not ask your kids for help? Have them be part of something so beautiful and loving." My mother says asking as I look to see the parents all nod again in agreement

I stand there thinking of the idea and grin knowing my mother was right. I thank them all as I make my way to my loves after having the parents promise to not say a word. I go to the kids who are still with my loves.They are standing around looking bored at the four mothers that I hope say yes, as they are still shopping for clothes. I smirk thinking I am about to save my kids. I walk up to them in which Karen sees me and comes running. I pick her up and that is when she whispers to me.

"Daddy help we're bored." She says as I chuckle

"Ok princess as I need to ask you and your brothers something anyway." I state as she gets a look of worry in her eyes

"It's nothing bad honey so get that worry out of your mind." I say as she giggles

Diamond notices me coming over to me with a smile.

"Baby we found a few things that we want to wear for you. Is it ok to buy them?" She asks as I give her a nod

"Sure, is it ok if I take the kids for a bit I want to talk to them?" I ask as Diamond looks with concern

"Baby is something wrong?" She asks as I shake my head

"No I just want to talk to them about something darlin." I exclaim as she sighs in relief

"Sure baby as it will give us ladies time to look for some adult clothes if you know what I mean." She says with a sexy smirk

I give Diamond a kiss then make my way to the others. As I take the kids to somewhere quiet on the deck. I sit down in one of the lounge chairs as they sit in front of me on the same chair.

"What's wrong daddy have we been bad?" My youngest son Dakota asks with a pout

"No son you haven't. Daddy just needs all four of you to help him with something." I answer as they all look at me confused

"How can we help you Uncle Heath?" My nephew asks me as I grin

"Well first off Karen, Lil Greg, and Dakota how would you three feel about your mommies and daddy being married?" I ask in which makes all four kids go wide eyed

"Daddy are you saying you want to marry mommy?" Karen asks in a excited voice

"Yes princess I do. So how do you feel about that?" I ask again answering her

I see them all look at one another with smiles then at me.

"We think that would be great daddy, but what about Mommy Hannah?" Karen asks as I nod pointing at Lil Heath

"That is where Lil Heath will come in. Look four rings and four kids. Each of you will hand them the small jewelry boxes I have in this bag." I exclaim as they all nod smiling

"Ok daddy we got it. So how do you want us to do this?" Karen asks as I then tell them

I explain about how I want them to present the rings and if they want to say anything that it was up to them. They each get handed a small box that I chose for each of my loves. Jasmine a aquamarine, Diamond a clear sparkling diamond, Hannah a ruby that matches her lips, and Tiffany a bright sapphire since she was my first when my eyes were once that color. Karen suggest they put them in her purse in which the boys do. I tell them the key words to listen for in which again they nod. The remainder of the afternoon is spent with the god parents and the kids. The god mothers help the kids with what to say as they want to say something themselves. Ellie tells them to just say what is in their hearts.

As dinner time comes all the ladies are dressed in nice dresses even my daughter. Damn I know now I am going to have to keep all the idiots away from her. As we all get seated around 7 p.m. that evening. I stand to make a toast getting everyone in my families attention. They all look at me with smiles. Each of the kids are in my four loves laps as I give them a wink and smile.

"Before we eat I want to say a few things." I say pausing as they each nod before I continue " First I want to say thank you all for being here. Mom, Michelle ... Travis thank you for teaching me right from wrong. You three taught me what love was when I was little."

"Aww baby your welcome." My mother says with a smile

"To my god parents I say thank you for taking me in as your own. Thank you for the the times I felt lost and hurt. I love you all so much." I tell them as they also smile

"We love you too Heath." All six say in unison

"Now to Chris, Selena, and Tiffany you three were always with me growing up. Even when things were tough you were there. I love you all and sorry I left as I did." I exclaim as they all three nodded

"No worries bro as we are back now as a family." Chris says as I nod agreeing

"I am just glad to have my brother back." Selena says with a tear

"Adam and Jack you two showed me what the word brothers deeply means. You both helped me in my darkest hour only to bring me back to the light." I say with my heart as they both nod in agreement

"Of course bro you think you were going to leave us without a butt whoppin in which we still owe you." Jacman says as Adam chuckles

"Yeah you wish, but I agree and later." I state as everyone laughs as I continue after " Jasmine what can I say, you came back into my life giving me a chance to love again. You started breaking that wall down that surrounded my cold heart."

"Awww baby and I would do it again if I had to." She tells me as I look at her eyes

"Diamond and Hannah you two have been a big part of my life. Diamond what started out as a week of togetherness turned into love. Hannah you were a big sister, but now a very close girlfriend." I say to them getting smiles

"Awww baby I am just glad Jazzy asked me." Diamond says with a wink

"Your so right sexy and I love you." Hannah tells me with a sexy wink

"Kaye I have to say I never saw you being my true sister, but my love for you as your brother has not changed as it only grew stronger." I say as she has tears

"Thank you baby brother. I love you so much Heath." Kaye tells me as I turn to Sierra and Mandy

"Sierra and Mandy I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my oldest son. I love you both as my sisters and will always be here for you." I say as they both nod with a grin

"Your very welcome brother." Sierra says as Mandy agrees

I turned looking at the kids on either side of me.

"As for you four little ones. Each of you have filled my heart with new life. I love all four of my precious little munchkins." I say getting giggles from them

"We love you too daddy." Karen says as the boys show smiles and nods

I take a breathe then let it out. I look at everyone before I finish my words that have to be said.

"As for two that are not here, but in spirit I hope. To my dad I say thank you for marrying mom and giving me life. As to Grandma May I say thank for giving me a second chance at knowing what a family can be like. I love you grandma May and dad." I say as everyone joins me before I continue " Now lets eat."

Our food is delivered to the table in which the kids go wide eyed. I smile knowing they will never have to go without as long as I am alive. As the evening dinner is filled with talk and laughter I look out the sky light window to see the sun is still up, but also slowly going down. I look around to see everyone is close to being done as I just finish up my last bite of food. It's around 8:15 that we all make our way to the upper deck. I have Jasmine on my right arm as Diamond is on my left. Each one has our other two loves on the free arm. I lead the way to the front to watch the sunset. This is where I plan to ask them that BIG question. Once we are in the right spot I look at all the parents and see smiles with nods I smile as I look upon the ocean. I look at the loves of my life and see them smile looking at the same thing I do as I start in.

"They say sharks and dolphins don't get along." I say as my loves turn to look at me

"True baby, but they coexist don't they?" Diamond asks as I nod

"That's true but." I say as I take a few steps back taking Karen and Lil Greg's hands

I watch as Jasmine, Diamond, Hannah, and Tiffany turn to look at me with concern.

"Baby what is going on?" Jasmine asks as I turn my head nodding at the kids in which they take their cue stepping to their mothers and aunt

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.