A Family Betrayal - Cover

A Family Betrayal

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

Making my way to the bed Jasmine stops me with a shake of her head. I stop at the foot of our bed as she looks up at my eyes with a grin.

"As of now our room is a no clothes zone. So baby strip and show me that sexy body of yours." Jasmine says making my face turn red a bit

I think of how to strip for her. I chuckle before I grab the hem of my shirt slowly taking it off. I hear her whistle as I throw my shirt to her. I start dancing erotic for her seeing those sparkling eyes grow wide as my Jasmine gets on her knees. I sway to no music except the beat of my heart. Her eyes are transfixed on my movements as I undo my belt around my waist. I notice Jasmine biting her bottom lip. She is getting turned on so much that when I unbutton my jeans she crawls over to the foot of the bed. I unzip my jeans then turn around like a stripper on some porn video. I bend over to slide my pants down to my ankles. Stepping out of them I feel a sudden slap to my boxer covered ass.

"Mmm baby take them off. Please your torturing me being a tease." Jasmine tells me as I chuckle

Once I turn around Jasmine's eyes grow wide as I am getting hard. I place my thumbs in the sides of my boxers only to slide them down slowly. I hear her moan to the sight she seems to be waiting for. Once my boxers are off I start to dance for her. My sexy Latina is memorized by the sight as I notice her biting her thumb. I step over in front of her looking down into her eyes that show desire and love. I shake my manhood in front of her making her whistle. I smile knowing Jasmine likes what she sees. I place my left leg on the bed to only gyrate my hips making her more aroused.

"Oh god I can't take it anymore." Jasmine says grabbing my manhood into her right hand

I let out a soft moan to her touch. Jasmine starts to slowly stroke me while smiling up at me. She seems to want to play with it. So I nod as telling her ' Go ahead'. It's at that moment Jasmine leans in licking the head lovingly. My mind goes on autopilot to her advances as I feel her licking the underside before going to my balls. Damn she is taking them into her mouth sucking on them while stroking what is hers. I moan again as her left had goes around to my right ass cheek. My mind starts to wonder how she learned to do what she is doing to me. Jasmine takes her mouth of my balls to only focus on my shaft. I am lost in the moment as I look down to see her looking up at me.

"Baby I want you, but I want to taste your cum." Jasmine tells me as I nod

"Jasmine I thought you've never been with a man?" I ask as my beauty giggles

"Baby it's called reading on how to please a man, watching porn, and sucking a dildo. So I am going by what I read as well as what I feel. So just relax as your woman gives you a amazing blow job." She tells me as I nod

I watch as Jasmine takes the head into her mouth licking it with her tongue. Talk about a eye opener she does it while massaging my ass cheek. Oh god she is sending me to that point I just want to take her fuck the foreplay, but she wants to make love to me as I want to love her. This moment is the start of something very true between us. I feel Jasmine working my dick more into that loving mouth of hers. I place my hands on the post of the bed as to keep my balance. All I can do is watch as this loving woman takes more and more of me deeper into her mouth. I am 10 inches long and 5 round, and she is taking all she can take. I am surprised she doesn't gag as I feel the start of her throat. It's not long that Jasmine eases off before going back and forth working for her sweet treat. I can't believe she is doing this like a pro. I have got to thank those books she read as well as the porn she has watched. I can feel a eruption coming soon as she quickens then slows down. Jasmine moves her left hand to my balls to cup as well as massage them. Her hands are so soft as she touches me. I place my right hand on the back of her head only to run my fingers through her hair giving her a moan. I feel her smile against the shaft that she is loving. I don't know how much longer I can hold back.

"Jasmine ... oh darlin ... I can't." Is all I get out as Jasmine takes me out of her mouth as I moan

"Yes baby cum in my mouth. I want to taste you so much so shoot it deep in my throat." She tells me replacing my hard shaft into her mouth

Jasmine makes a point to go faster and faster to get what she is waiting for. I can feel my balls tightening up as I lean over a bit. It's at that moment I erupt into her mouth very strongly.

"OH GOD JASMINEEEEEEE!" I yell with a moan as rope after rope of my cum empties into her mouth

Jasmine gives off a moan taking my sperm. Her left hand strokes my shaft to get every last drop. After a few minutes of Jasmine milking me she has me sit on the bed while taking a seat behind me. I feel her body up against my back with arms and legs around me.

"Jasmine that was so." I started to say but get cut off

"Amazing yes I know baby as I am so wet from pleasuring you, and your cum tastes so very sweet." She tells me as I place my hands on hers

"So you like it darlin?" I ask feeling a nod

"Yes baby I swallowed it all, and will for now on when giving that beautiful cock a blow job, but the next load I want in my womb." Jasmine tells me as I turn looking into her eyes to see love

"Jasmine, what if you get pregnant?" I ask as she giggles

"Baby if I do then we will have a baby to love and watch grow. Heath I have thought of this night, and all the nights after. I love you baby so much. I want to have OUR baby so much." She tells me as I place my arms around her

Picking her up I turn her around placing her in my lap. Jasmine straddles my legs placing her arms around my neck. The wrapping paper she is wearing is in the way. I look down then back up to see her nod. I reach down ripping the paper off her crotch tossing it on the floor. I rip the paper off her chest doing the same with it. Jasmine grins as I look in her eyes with a smile.

"So you thought of everything uh?" I asks getting a nod

"Yes I have honey as long as you want kids." Jasmine answers getting me to think

I always wanted a family of my own. I had the home, money, and knowledge to keep it all together. I place my hands on her sext tight ass squeezing her cheeks hearing a moan escape her lips. I smile at her response to my touch as I take her left nipple into my mouth. I start giving it attention as Jasmine starts rocking back and forth against my shaft to get me hard again. I feel her slit press against me feeling her wetness flow. Her moans fill the room as she places a hand on the back of my head. I think of us having a baby, and I feel my heart warm up to the thought. I increase my intentions on her breast going back and forth between the to beautiful orbs on her chest. Jasmine also increases her attention on my cock getting it hard at the same time.

"Yes baby suck my nipples, make me more wet for you ... oh god." Jasmine tells me with a moan

I do just as she asks by cupping her right into my left hand. I squeeze her left ass cheek making her moan as she quickens her pace.

"Baby ... I ... I'm cumming ... I'm fucking cummingg." She tells me moaning as I know now how to get her going

She cums squirting on my cock. I smile as I hungerly suck on her hards nipples. I feel her reach down for my hard cock as she raises up placing the head at her entrance. I stop to look in her eyes seeing her deepest love for me.

"Jasmine are you sure about this as it will hurt." I tell her getting a nod

"Yes I am baby, but it won't hurt as I made sure last week by using my dildo to break my hymen. I am still a virgin as I have never been with a man. I wanted to enjoy my first time with you my love so please make me your woman, and please let me conceive our baby. I love you so much Heath my darling love." Jasmine answers stating to me as our eyes don't leave the other as she lowers herself

I feel my the head enter her as we both moan. Jasmine replaces her arms around my neck working her warm, wet, tight, pussy down on what is hers now. The moment is full of passion, desire, and love. I place my hands on her sexy tight ass spreading her cheeks. Both of us smile taking this as our special moment. We don't leave the others eyes as this feeling between us becomes one. Jasmine moves up and down riding me with so much love. She moans filling the room as the candles flicker around us. This is the most wonderful moment in my life. This woman I met so many years ago is giving me herself completely. She is true to my heart as I feel the walls start to fall. Jasmine leans to me placing her lips against mine. I return the kiss as we make love. Jasmine starts going faster with a mixture of grinding against me. I feel myself wanting to lose control as I pick her up to only turn placing her on the bed. She hangs onto me as I start thrusting in and out of her wet love canal. She moans as I increase my pace as she meets each one.

"Yes baby ... take me ... fill me up ... make me yours ... give me your love." Jasmine says moaning after each word

Jasmine lets me go pulling her legs back. Placing my hands on each side of her head I start thrusting faster and harder. The head of my dick is hitting her cervix. I look to see Jasmine's eyes roll back as her back arches. I feel her pussy tighten telling me she is orgasming. I smile as I start jack hammering her beautiful love spot she has given me. I can't help it by leaning down to kiss her neck, but to only suck leaving a love mark. Her moans are getting louder as my groans are too. Jasmine gushes on my cock letting me know this is real. I feel my climax coming with each thrust as I make fist on the bed. I arch my back as I feel my balls tighten, and cock start throbbing.

"JASMINE!" I say feeling her vaginal walls clamp down

"YES BABY ... OH FUCK ... CUM IN ME ... AND WITH ME!" She yells moaning as i let myself go deep into her womb on my last thrust

I hold my pose filling her womb up with my love. She milks my cock for it all it's worth looking up at my eyes with a satisfying smile. We hold that pose just enjoying the moment with each other. Our breathing is heavy as she pulls me to her for a kiss. Our tongues seek the other making our kiss more meaningful. I thrust as few times making her moan until my cock gets soft. It slides out as she lets out a grunt. After a few more seconds of kissing I break it only to lay next to her as Jasmine keeps her legs up in the air. We rest for a few moments until our breathing is back to normal. I lay on my right side propping my head up in my right hand. I see her smile looking at me. The candles are still flickering strongly as Jasmine speaks.

"Baby that was so wonderful and loving. I always want to make love like that." She tells me as I nod agreeing

"So what's with the legs still in the air?" I ask getting a giggle

"So I get pregnant baby." She tells me getting a nod before continuing " So in the mean time bring that sweet tasting cock up to my mouth so I can clean it off by sucking it.'

I smile as I do just that. I move up onto my knees placing my cock by her mouth. Jasmine smiles opening her mouth motioning me to place it inside. I move closer placing my cock into her mouth. Damn she doesn't wait to start as I let out a moan from just her tongue on my sensitive head. I see her eyes show love as she bobs her head. I look down between her legs to see her clit poking out between the slit, as well as her hair. I reach down with my left hand to rub it slowly. Jasmine moans while cleaning my cock nicely. Her clit is hard wanting attention by me. It's not long that Jasmine has my cock cleaned with a smile. She has me get up in the middle of the bed the lays on top of me. It's a after love moment as I hold her. Jasmine has her head on my chest softly breathing.

"I love you my loving Heath." She tells me holding my sides tight

"I love you my beautiful Jasmine." I respond feeling a smile on my chest

That night we slept like that naked, uncovered, but most of all deeply in love. I slept so soundly that nothing woke me up.

The days after were very let's say amazing as Jasmine and I couldn't take our hands off each other. After that night on Christmas it was like the flood gates had opened up to us. We would sneak to our room and strip our clothes to only make love for a hour or two. Each time looking into each others eyes. Jasmine never wanted to do any other position except spooning with a leg up in the air. Still in that pose we could still kiss. Faye, Adam, and Jack would tease us by saying ' Get a room' or ' Turn the volume down' or the one that became our favorite ' Save some for the honeymoon'. Jasmine and I would smile as we knew one day we would be married, but that day wasn't now. New Years was good as we toasted it in as a family. Two days after New Years Faye had a job back home to do for a couple that wanted a big wedding. We all gave her hugs with kisses on her cheeks. Faye stated she would be back in two weeks. We smiled telling her to be safe for we loved her. Adam was the one that made a comment that made Faye show tears. He told her that he loved her as his mother. Jasmine, Jack, and I stood watching Adam break down not wanting Faye to go. She stood strong telling him she will be back with a promise that he took to heart. As she left Adam came to us with tears as we hugged him tightly. I knew of his pain as he told me a part of it, but I sensed he was like I was wanting that motherly love that we could only find from others. That day went by with us four being a family.

As January came and went February was like the month that past. Filled with classes, my work online which Jasmine helped the most. As Valentines Day came the guys let Jasmine and I be alone in the house alone. We smiled thanking them making our way that day before to the beach house. That weekend was spent with us not wearing a single piece of clothing as it was just us. I gave her a promise ring to show my intentions in which she surprised me with the same. We spoke of a future in our home that was built on love as May told me the time she walked this earth. I also gave Jasmine another gift by changing my business name to HJ LLC. Jasmine almost came riding me as I told her. I chuckled as I flipped her making love at that moment. Our love making was becoming more then we thought as every moment grew us closer. The wall that so much surrounded my heart was slowly falling. Jasmine's love was knocking each brick down with such intensity. As that weekend came to a close Jasmine and I knew we would be together always.

It was the first week of March that all five of us Jasmine, Adam, Jack, Faye, and I talked about Spring Break. Adam was a bit concerned since he brought up not having the funds. Faye stepped in saying she had her son's back which made him smile. Jack suggested Virginia Beach again in which I thought us being a family we should go somewhere a bit more exciting. They all looked at me as I smiled telling them Myrtle Beach, S.C ... All their eyes went wide as Jack and Adam looked at me very concerned. Faye smiled saying it was a nice place to go. Jasmine took my hands asking when do we leave. I told them that coming Friday night. Adam tells me his car won't make it. I exclaimed that him and Faye would be riding with Jack as Jasmine would be riding with me. Jack smiled saying that would be cool to have ' mom' with them in which made Faye show tears to the thought. I told them I had already rented a 4 bedroom bungalow for the whole week in advance. Talk about excitement they all came to me with hugs. I laughed seeing my family were happy to hear the news.

The Friday before Spring Break was here as we all had our stuff packed that we were going to take. Faye took Jasmine bikini shopping days before so they could look nice. Jasmine told me I would have to knock the guys that made a move on her out. Adam and Jack heard her words saying I wouldn't have to as they would. I laughed knowing they were protective brothers as well as sons. Faye gave them both a hug knowing she wouldn't be touched by a man while on vacation. It was the last part of January that she came out telling us she was into women then men. We respected her for telling us as telling her so. Adam spoke up saying he didn't care as she was the mother he always wanted while Jack spoke up as long as he could just stare at Faye's girlfriends from afar. Faye laughed saying it was ok as some were bisexual which gave Jack hopes. Again Faye laughed saying if her girlfriend did get with him that she wouldn't be there as she didn't want to see her adoptive son's dick. Adam laughed which got us all to laugh.

After a long drive and some relaxing for the next day. We all got dressed around 11 a.m. that Saturday going for breakfast. It was a nice day as Jasmine and Faye wore their bikinis with wraps around their waist. I smiled watching Jasmine's breast bounce when she walked. Our family laughed catching where my eyes were. I gave them a look of ' What' as they all three shook their heads as I smiled. After breakfast we walked by a tattoo shop which made Jasmine stop. We all stopped a second later to see Jasmine looking straight at me.

"Baby can I get a tattoo like yours?" She asks as I look at Adam and Jack

"Hey man we decided this was a family tattoo, and since Faye and Jasmine are just that I have no problem with it." Adam says as Jack nods agreeing

I look to see Faye nod as my eyes go back to Jasmine.

"Fine with me, but where are you going to have it placed?" I ask as she moves the wrap

Jasmine shows me her outer left thigh just below her hip. I raise my right eye brow as she giggles.

"I have my reasons baby please." Jasmine says as I chuckle seeing her cute expression

"Ok beautiful, but you have to keep it doctored until it heals." I inform her getting a nod

"Hell I'll get one as well, but mine will be placed somewhere that will mean a lot to me." Faye says as we all look at her before she smiles continuing " What?"

"Aunt Faye where you going to have it placed?" Jasmine asked with concern

"Well where is the one place that means so much to us women?" Faye says as we think

I think of that question as a smile comes on my face as my beautiful woman speaks.

"Our hearts Aunt Faye, but you don't like men looking at your breast. As Adam, Jack, and Heath are men." Jasmine says answering her aunt

"Honey yes they are, but they are also my sons since I took them in. I don't mind if they see it, besides I think it will mean a lot to them as well." Faye says getting nods in agreement

Jasmine smiled knowing her aunt was right. We all went in to see it wasn't as busy. The manager came up to us. He looked to be in his early 30's, 6'0, 213 lbs, long blonde hair and blue eyes. He came up too the counter with a smile.

"My names Dalton how may I help you?" He asks as he looked at Jasmine and Faye

"My aunt and I would like to get the tattoo's my boyfriend and brothers have on their arms." Jasmine says as I turned to show him

"Nice tattoo so a tribal shark haven't seen that type before." He states as my brothers chuckle

"Probably not as it's a one of a kind until now as it was our bro's idea." Jack says as Adam, Faye, and Jasmine nod smiling

"Well we can do that. I will have one of my artist come out to get a trace." Dalton says as I nod as he continues " Now ladies come on back so we can get the areas ready."

Jasmine and Faye nod, but before they go Jasmine gives me a kiss before heading back. It's not long that a woman comes out to trace my arm. She looks to be in her late 20's, 5'10, 145 lbs, long brunette hair with brown hazel eyes. I catch her name being Diamond. She smiles at me seeing how big I am. After she gets the design done she walks off only to make her ass sway getting Jack's attention as he speaks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.