A Family Betrayal - Cover

A Family Betrayal

Copyright© 2015 by Hawkrider

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heath is a smart kid, his life starts out happy until he hits thirteen when his life takes on a path he never expected. His family and friends that he grew up around become changed over time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

Two weeks as gone by since I left not telling anyone why or where I was going. Making my way east was very interesting as I slept in the back of my truck after getting a shell for the back. I bought a air bed to put in the back and pillows. It wasn't the Holiday Inn or a Super 8, but it was my makeshift home. I did this as to not leave a trail in case my ' Family' tried to search for me. I used that word family loosely as of how my old way of thinking had changed to a new way. After all the promises had been broken, and the way those around me changed so did my heart. That first week my heart was surrounded by a wall made of pain mixed with hurt. I felt alone as I still do. First my Sister and Brother changed, then my mother distanced herself, but three people I thought that would never in 20 years betray me did. Every moment I drove away from the west coast the more I harden my heart. The more my blood toward them turned to ice. I sworn a vow to never go west again as it would only bring hurt. I hardly slept as nightmares haunted me. I would maybe get two to three hours of sleep at rest stops or parking lots that I parked in at night.

On my way I also ran into some bikers on the road. Seeing different groups ride from all over. I guess since it was summer they were taking trips. In Tennessee that was when I noticed one gang or club whatever they were called. These bikers acted like family as I watched them intently while refueling my truck. The patches they wore was a eagle carrying a flag flying through the air. They were named the Souls of Freedom and what the bottom patch stated from Alabama. I thought of why they would be in Tennessee, then it hit me probably on a road trip. I shook my head as to not stare at the women that was amongst the men. I don't know who the guy was, but he had a beautiful African American woman and a blonde woman with him. They all three looked to be in their 40's. I watched as him and the ebony lady got on a trike as the blonde woman got on her own bike. I tried to see what was written on the trike. What I could see was two words wit the letter S on each. Once my truck was full I went in to pay. After I paid walking out I noticed the guy looking at me with shaded eyes. I ignore his facial expression going to my truck to get back on the road. Once in the driver seat starting my ranger I take another look at the patches to make sure I don't run into them again.

That was over a week ago as it's the third week of June. Being the early morning on a Friday I again sit in my spot that I have taken as a relaxing place. I have made it a point to watch the sunrise as a new beginning for me. Growing up in California I would see the sunset, but never rise. As I watch the horizon where the open ocean meets the sky. I ponder if my family ever seen a sunrise. I shake the thought from my mind as the pain stabs into my heart. Each time I think of those that I was close to my feelings draw more and more into a darkness they have never been. I see a glow start to show on the dark waters of the ocean. Colors of dark yellow, red, and a hint of purple. I splay my legs out with my hands to my sides outward feeling the sand between my fingers. As the sun starts to wake up I feel a smile come upon my face. It's like a new friend coming to say hello to me with out words. The dark colors become bright as the waves clash against the rocks not far away. I let my mind empty of my conflicts and pain to be filled with this beautiful sight. It's at that moment though that I see a figure upon the water. He is wearing jeans, a dress shirt. His eyes are blue with hair short of red strains. His face is hidden as the sun brightens behind him. I don't know who he is as he starts getting closer. Once he is at the sandy shore I notice his frown hidden behind his small smile. I see his face as my eyes grow wide. It can't be, but it is. The man I knew as a kid was standing not far in front of me. I looked into his eyes and all I could see was concern, worry, and above all love. I shook my head not believing what my eyes were seeing. As I looked again the man was gone to only be replaced by what was real. I looked around and saw no one. As the sun rose with just the bottom touching the ocean I let out a sigh only to be replaced by words that spoke soft in the ocean wind that hit upon my face.

"Dad I know you can't hear me, but I need a ear to talk to." As I say those words a voice comes from behind me sounding almost angelic, but yet beautiful just the same

"Hey sonny your on private property." The voice tells me as turn my head to see a older woman standing just steps away from me with a sweet smile upon her lips

"Oh sorry ma'am as I didn't know. I'll leave as I don't want to cause any trouble." I tell her making my way to my feet

I get to my feet only to stumble taking a step in front of me. Before I can get my balance the woman takes my left arm into her hands to help me keep my balance.

"You ok sonny you look pale as your eyes have bags under your eyes?" She asks taking my arm around her neck then placing a arm around my back

"No ma'am as I haven't really slept or ate for three days. Just been staying awake to keep the nightmares at bay." I answer getting a shook head

"Well my name is May and this is my property. Look you can sleep in one of my guest room for the day." She tells me as I get some strength to stand

"No ma'am I couldn't impose as my truck is over there I will be just fine." I say as May shakes her head again

"No sonny it's ok really, and please call me May. Now let me help you to my home." May tells me not taking no for a answer

I just let out a sigh and nod accepting the nice offer for a normal bed to sleep in. May helps me up the stairs that are behind her house. It's a nice home being a two story house. The windows are like bay windows with light brown curtains. The outer trim is off white making the brown stand out of the house. Once up the stairs to her back yard I notice a in ground pool covered up making me guess she doesn't use it any more. May helps me inside past the double back doors. I notice the living room has that old time decor which makes it homely. She helps me up the stairs to which I take the guest room is up past. The walls of the hallway have pictures cascading down the way to bedroom doors. May helps me into the first room on the right. Once in I am helped to the bed. It's a big bed with red covers with red covered pillows. May helped me upon the soft bed. As I was about to lean over to take off my sand covered shoes May stopped me just to kneel down and do it herself. After May took off my shoes she stood up. She told me to lay down with a smile. I did as she placed a cover over me. I watched as she stood there for a few seconds before making her way out the door. I closed my eyes only to fall into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long I slept as the nightmares that were my dreams never woke me. When I did wake it was hours later. I sat up being confused until the mornings events rushed through my mind. I noticed there was still light out as the curtains of red at a glow to them. I glanced at the watch upon my wrist to see it was 6 p.m. I had slept 11 hours to my shock. I put my shoes on only to make my way out of the room that kept me safe. Once past the hallway and down the old, but yet railing on each side of the stairs. I stumbled past the living room to find the kitchen that smelled of soup being made. I stood to see May with her back to me stirring the contents of the pot that was on the stove. I looked around the kitchen to see familiar things my grandparents use to have when they were alive when I was a little boy. The memories of them came to me as those were happy times in my life. I cleared my throat as to not startle her. As May turned she had a smile. To me she looked to be in her 60's. She had long black hair with gray streaks mixed in. She stood 5'8 and looked to me 123 lbs. Her eyes were a light brown that sparkled in the light.

"So your up sonny take a seat." May tells me turning back to the stove

I made my way over to a seat that I noticed was hardly sat in. Once in the wooden chair I watched as May brought me a bowl filled with soup. She then went to only pour a glass with what I guessed was ice tea. She poured another glass for her bring both over. One in front of me as the other she placed across from me. I waited for her to get her bowl as I didn't want to be rude to her hospitality. Once May was seated across from me she smiled telling me to eat. May and I started eating the soup she made. I found it very good as it was chicken with noodles. It was about 3 minutes later May looked up at me with a quizzical look.

"Sonny, I don't want to be rude, but what is your name as you didn't tell me it this morning." May asks as I look up with wide eyes

"Sorry guess my manners have been missing as of late. My name is Heath." I answer getting a warm smile

"No harm done Heath as I suppose my voice caught you off guard." She tells me as I nod

"Yeah, if I knew the spot I was sitting was private property I might of never sat there this whole week." I inform her getting a nod

"Oh you have, but why is that Heath?" She asks me as I take a bite of the soup in front of me

"Well I have been watching the sun rise in the mornings since I reached the east coast." I tell her only to get a smile

"Yes the sunrise is so beautiful as it rises up the ocean, but what brought you here. I don't mean to pry, but don't you have a family to be with in the morning's?" May asks me as I try to find the words to answer her

"Well that is a very hard question to ask." I inform her as she takes a drink from her glass

"Heath I am not going anywhere, and as I am feeding you after sleeping in the guest room. I want a story to hear so please give a 57 year old woman a idea of why a handsome young man was on my property." May tells me as I nod not to be rude

I take a drink from the glass before telling her my reason for showing up on the sand. I tell her of the closeness of my family. The closeness of my siblings and parents. Then of when I was 13 years old my life started to change in a blink of eye with the death of my father. May listens intently as I get to my mother sending me to private school with my best friends, and the sadness it brought to my family. I tell her of the summer my siblings started to change of distance from me as my mother stayed close to me. Then that next summer the change of my mother as also my 16th birthday. May shakes her head as she couldn't believe my family would treat me in such a way. I tell her of the day I came home of my 17th summer to find a empty house then watched a video the same day that was left with a neighbor for me. May sat there with a disapproving expression. After I tell her of the letter my mother wrote she shook her head with widen eyes. I tell her of my god parents taking me in as their own. As my other best friends parents accepted me as a son all those years. I take a drink again from my glass as she takes a bite from her bowl. I pause for a few minutes to calm myself as my mind remembers the scene of those that were my friends as well my girlfriend. As I tell her of another betrayal May gives me a sympathetic look that show caring. May scooted her chair back only to come around to where I sat. She placed her arms around my neck hugging me. I had a few tears that came at that moment. I told her before i left I switched colleges so none of my supposed family could find me. May broke the hug going back to her seat. We sat in silence for a few moments until she smiled at me speaking.

"Heath I will let you stay if you don't mind doing some work around here. Say like a handy man so to speak." May says to me as I think of her offer

"May you have a deal and thank you." In a very appreciated tone I tell her

"Your very welcome, now finish eating so we can talk more, and get to know each other." May says as I smile nodding

That evening goes after dinner as I help May wash the few dishes. She shows me around the house with what all she wants done. She also wants the backyard fixed up with a private fence in place. I make a list on my phone that I had gotten a week ago. Around 9 p.m. May and I sit on the couch talking as we watch some movie she likes. I find myself for once in two weeks relaxing in a place I can call home for that moment. Two hours later May goes to bed for the night. I follow not long after knowing I had a long day before me. Sleeping in a strange place is different, but something to get use too.


Tiffany's POV: Saturday morning 9 a.m.

I am in the bathroom crying as the stick on the counter shows me why I have been so snippy at everyone. The past two weeks have been hell as my parents haven't let things go. My father is very animate about showing his hurt. He slams doors and walks with heavy feet. My mother expresses herself with scriptures from the bible on cheating and betrayal. I get the picture from them both. As I cry looking at the pink stick I think of what to do. How was I so careless as to do what I had done. My pacing back and forth in the bathroom is not helping matters. There comes a knock on the door then a voice behind it.

"Tiffany honey are you ok? You have been in there for such a long time your making me worried." My mother tells me as I pocket the stick going to the door

I unlock the door opening it to see my mothers face show concern.

"Hey mom I am ok just my you know what." I tell my mother only to see her eyes show she doesn't believe me

"Ok Tiffany now get your purse as were going to Mike and Ellie's." My mother tells me as I get worried

"Mom why ... why are we going over there?' I ask as she turns to look at me sternly

"Mike called and wants to discuss a few things that's why." Mom says only to turn walking away

I stand there for a moment worried as to what my god father wanted. I go to my room to get my purse. I reach into my jean pocket to pull the stick out to place it in my purse. I make my way down to the living room to find my parents waiting for me. My father tells us to head to the car while he locks the house up. I follow my mother out the door, and to my fathers car. Once in the back seat I can't help, but worry as to what is going on. My dad finally gets in only to slam his driver door once again to show his hurt.

The drive to Chris's parents is a quiet one except the soft music on the radio. I take out my phone to see no new messages. The last two weeks I have kept a eye out for a message from the man I love, but there has not been one word. As my father turned down the street that led to our destination I see Selena's parents car in front. My mind comes to the thought this isn't going to be good. Once my father pulls up in front of the house and parks we all get out. Walking up to the door I notice it open to see Ellie standing there waiting for us. She gives mom a hug and kiss on the right cheek then just a hug to dad. With me she gives a nod as I walk in. Once in their living room I am asked to take a seat on the couch next to Selena. I notice her eyes are red and puffy from crying. Chris has a sad look as he is over in a chair away from Selena. I guess they are still trying to work through all that happened two weeks ago. After the parents have a discussion amongst themselves Mike steps up with a very stern look.

"Ok you three after two weeks of very hard thinking and trying to rationalize with everything that was said." He paused giving each of us a glance before resuming " We all love you, but you did something to hurt another that was so much part of this family. So with that said." Mike again paused turning to Chris continuing " Chris your going to move out of this house."

Selena and I look at Chris who has wide eyes while looking at his father.

"Dad what do you mean move out? I know I goofed up, but why are you kicking me out?" Chris states as I see a tear fall off his right cheek

"Because Chris you need to man up to responsibility. What you three did can't be forgiven just like that. Heath hasn't contacted us since you returned." Ellie says as I lower my head

"The same goes for you Selena. Your mother and I have been talking it over and since you were all apart of this it's only fair." Nate says as I look to see Selena crying

"Dad please don't do this. Chris and I were just helping a friend." Selena says responding to her father

I place my hand on my belly worried of what I was going to do. I couldn't raise the baby alone and work at the same time. What was I going to do if I was kicked out.

"Tiffany honey are you ok? Is your tummy bothering you?" My mother asks as I look up to see her standing in front of me

I look up to see her eyes as I feel mine about to water up.

"Please mom don't throw me out. I don't know what to do." I tell her with tears coming as she sits by me

"Tiffany what ... what do you mean you don't know what to do?' She asks looking at me concerned

I take in her question then out of reaction reach in my purse handing her the stick. She takes it only to look at it with eyes growing wide. I see her look at me then at Chris. Before I can stop my mother she gets up and starts for Chris. I watch as my mother starts hitting on him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE YOU GET MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT." My mother yells as the other parents look on

"PREGNANT!" Ellie screams going over to stop my mother who does to only hand the stick to Ellie

I watch as Ellie looks at me then at her son. Before anyone knows it Ellie starts wailing on her son.

"HOW DARE YOU CHRIS YOU FUCKER." Ellie says as the others try to calm mom and Ellie down

"It wasn't Chris." I say getting them to stop

"What do you mean it wasn't Chris?" My dad asks with a hint of anger

I look at them all with tears as I hold my belly.

"The baby is Heath's as he is the only man that came in me." I tell them as I cry

"But the way you three told us you three were together before." My mother says confused

"We ... we were mom. Look I am sorry for our stupidity, but since Heath started studying a lot more I was feeling lonely. I asked Selena if her and Chris could um help me with some of my needs. Selena was going to give herself to Heath in return, but before we could explain Heath caught us and well." I explained until Selena cut me off

"And that was when he took me anyway. I am also sorry for what we did. I guess we three didn't think of the consequences of our actions." Selena says as all the parents look at us

"Dad, mom I am so sorry I hurt my bro, but I was just trying to help Tiffany. I was ok with Selena giving her virginity to Heath at the time, but when." Chris tried to finish but was cut off

"But when you saw Heath with Selena. You saw what he did with you and Tiffany. Chris you three didn't think of the backwash. Yes you and Selena thought you were helping her with a one night thing. but that one night can turn ugly later as it did." Nate says telling a truth we didn't think of

Our parent's talk as Selena leans over placing her head on my shoulder. Her hand goes to my belly. and slowly rubs it.

"So this will make me a aunt?" She asks getting a nod

"Yes and Chris a Uncle." I respond getting a small smile

I see Chris looking over at me with also a small smile as our parents turn facing us. Each one as a calm look which I hope is good.

"Chris, Selena, and Tiffany honey. You three are going to get a apartment together. And the reason why is because my daughter is going to need help when the baby is born, and also you three need to get use to each other again. As friends for when Heath." Mom pauses trying to hold back tears before continuing" For when Heath returns or visits he can see the three he saw before all this mess happened. We will also help with the baby as he did leave us a bundle of joy to raise."

My mothers words make me cry so hard. She comes over to my side to hold me tight.

"Tiffany why are you crying honey was it something I said?" She asked me as I nodded against her chest

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.