If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Helen woke when her cell phone rang at 5 am. She picked up the phone and heard Pastor Jim. "Hello, Helen?"

"Pastor Jim, what is it? It's five am." She hoped it was nothing serious.

"I have a problem only you can help me with Helen. Carly got called away for an illness in the family."

"I'm so sorry to hear about that, are you in need of relief? I could come right over, or you could come here."

"No, it's not that. We had an interview scheduled on the Today Show this morning with Carly and our son, but she can't make it. Could you step in for her?"

"Of course, Pastor Jim, what am I being interviewed for?" Helen stirred the body next to her.

"The Church's beliefs and Katie Curic wants you to demonstrate how you relieve a young man." He said quickly.

"Marcus is out of town on a fishing trip. I could get a replacement thougt." She shook the boy. "Wake up, Ralph."

"Is Ralph Smith with you?" Pastor Jim asked.

"Yes, his mother hand to go out of town and I volunteered to take care of him."

"He'll be perfect. I remember his performance with Elizabeth Milton and her daughter. Can you get to the Church right away, I have a camera crew here and Katie will be here soon."

"We'll be there right away." She hung up and rolled Ralph onto the floor.

He sat up. "What's up, Mrs. Collins, are you horny?"

"No, Ralph, we need to get to the church and stand-in for a segment of the Today Show."

"My Mom watches that every day." Ralph got up his dick sticking straight out.

"Oh, Ralphie, can you hold that until we get to the Church?"

"Sure, Mrs. Collins." He searched for his pants. He had thrown them of in a hurry last night and wasn't sure where they were.

Hellen threw on a simple print dress without any underwear and Ralph wore a pair of Marcus' long pants and a dress shirt and a tie.

They arrived at the Church just past five thirty and went in the back way around the TV truck with the satellite dish on top.

A big black limousine was parked next to it.

The Church was lit up on the inside and Hellen was met by a producer. "Is the boy here?"

She stepped aside and Ralph presented himself. "Good, follow me."

They were led to make up. Ralph wasn't thrilled with the eye shadow, but didn't mind the mascara. Helen refused any mkeup. "I'm a simple woman with fimly held religious beiefs about make up."

Another producer led them to the set and seated Helen in the middle and Ralph to the right. A big monitor behind the camera showed them lit up by the bright lights.

Helen noticed that the bright lights cut through her dress and showed off her titties. She was impressed at how sexy they looked on a TV monitor. She hoped that Jack and the boys would be watching.

A voice from above announced, "Katie is in the building."

Katie Curic walked onto the stage wearing a micromini skirt and a sheer blouse that showed off her titties. The bounced happily as she stepped up to the stage and sat down.

The producer gave her a signal the teleprompter began to rool. Five ... four ... three ... two ... one ... He pointed at Katie and stepped aside.

Katie smiled broadly. "Good Morning America... " She paused as she sensed she'd said something wrong, but then went on. ' ... This is the Today Show and we're here with Mrs. Helen Collins and Ralph Smith. Both are members of the Family Life Church, one of the fastest grown religious movements in the county." Katie turned to Helen, "Mrs. Collins, what's so unique about your new church?"

Helen felt more alive than she'd ever felt before, on TV, in front of millions, she said, "We find the practice of masturbation to be intolerable. We belive if a young man is allowed to masturbate and to drop his seed where ever he likes it will consign his soul to hell."

Katie looked at her cards. "Mrs. Collins, what can be done about this horrid practice?"

"The Family Life Church when it learns a young man is old enough assigns his mother a Duty status and she takes care of any seed the boy wishes to express." Helen showed her lapel Duty Pin. The camera zoomed in close.

Katie turned a card over ... then back... "I'm not sure I'm following you here. It seems as if you're saying that the boy's mother has sexual intercourse with the boy who deposits his semen in the mother's ... vagina?"

Helen beamed. "That's one way. It's not really important as long as the Mother consumes the seed before it makes contact with the ground."

Katie dropped the cards on the floor. "So she can perform ... oral sex ... on him as long as she ... consumes it?"

"Yes, that's right, Katie." Helen added, "She can use her back door also, if she's into that."

"Her backdoor?" Katie was red-faced and looked confused.

"Her [bleep]. Opps, can I say [bleep]."

Katie grinned weakly and said, "No you can't, Mrs. Collins."

"How about [bleep]?"

"No, you can't say [bleep]."

"What about [bleep]?"

"No you can't say [bleep]."

"[Bleep]?"

"No."

"[Bleep]?"

"No."

"[Bleep]?"

"No."

Helen thought a moment, and then stood up and turned around, bent over and lifted her dress. She pointed to her asshole. "Right here." She gave the audience time to process this, and then turned around and sat down.

Katie is panting softly. "My producer says you came ready to demonstrate some of the techinques for saving the young men's seed?"

"Yes, Katie, that's why Ralph is here. Sweetie, would you stand up between Katie and me and drop your pants."

Ralph took his place and quickly lowered his pants. His rock hard ten inch cock projected upward from his loins.

Katie said, "Holy [bleep], that's a [bleep] huge [bleep]!!"

Helen smiled and wrapped her hand around the base. "It is a big [bleep], Katie. Is your husband in this league?"

"Uh, no, Helen he's not. He's got a very small [bleep]."

"That's too bad, Katie. Some mothers find that when their sons' [bleep] are so much bigger than their fathers' [bleep] it can cause an completely reuned interest in [bleep] on the part of the Mothers."

"I think I could see that." Katie leaned in close to examine Ralph's [bleep]. "Do you think I could touch his [bleep]."

"Of course, Katie, just get a grip around the end and give it a little squeeze."

Katie's hand was visibly shaking as she wrapped her fingers around the end of Ralph's [bleep]."

Katie gasped, "[Bleep]!"

"Feel how hard it is, Katie."

"Yes, it's so [bleep] hard." She turned to Helen while still holding Ralph's [bleep]. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but just doing this will spill his seed on the ground?"

"You're right, Katie, it will." Helen stroked Ralph's [bleep] and Katie's hand moved along with hers. "You need to have the boy tell you when he's going to spill his seed and then put your lips around the head of his [bleep] and let it fill your mouth."

"Isn't that about the same as giving him a [bleep]?" Katie asked not very enganged in the conversation. She lookd up at Ralph, "are you getting close?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.