If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Virginia Wallace gave her daughter a lift to Marcus' house for dinner. She saw the glow about her daughter as they drove through his neighborhood.

"You seem to really like this boy, Martha."

"I do, Mom. He's a very nice boy, and as you know he's a great fuck." Martha reminded her mother of their threesome with Marcus at school.

"He does have a great cock, Sweetie. I hope you will let me join you two again sometime soon. I get so wet just thinking about it." Her mother's nipples were rock hard under her thin sweater. Martha was proud that her boyfriend could produce such a powerful effect on her mother.

"I'm sure we can arrange that, Mom. I am nervous meeting his Mom. She's been doing her Duty with him. He's an only child so I'm sure they're very close. I hope she will let be share in her Duty with him."

"You are a darling, and she'll love you." Virginia patted her daughter's knee.

"I hope so. I really like him, Mom." Martha gazed out the window as his house came into view.

Martha got out of the car and waved to her mother. She walked down the sidewalk to the front door. She knocked and Marcus promptly answered the door and invited her in. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and took her into the kitchen.

"Mom? This is Martha. Martha, my mother, Helen."

Helen looked up at the girl dressed in her print skirt and a cashmere sweater that hugged her neck. Helen smiled at the modesty dressed girl, and came over to hug her. The women where near the same height and body build, busty, and hippy. Martha felt Helen's breasts press into her own.

"Martha this is my father, Bob." Bob rose and gave Martha a loose hug.

"Nice to meet you, Martha. Marcus has told us so much about how wonderful a girl you are."

"You're so welcome, Mr. Collins." She blushed bright red.

"Why don't you two go into the living room while I finish dinner?" Helen said.

"Oh no." Martha said, "I want to help. Do you have an apron?"

"Marcus why don't you take your father out on the porch and talk about what men talk about."

Marcus reluctantly left Martha with his mother and followed his father outside.

"I don't usually use an apron, I usually just take off my top and then put it back on when I'm done." Helen unbuttoned her blouse and Martha followed suit. "That's a lovely bra you have on, Martha."

"Thank you, Helen. I borrowed it from my mother." Martha turned her chest from side to side to allow Helen to see it fully.

"May I?" When Martha nodded Helen cupped her breasts in her hands and felt the heft of her boobs. "You have such beautiful breasts, Martha." She gave them a final squeeze then removed her blouse to show off her sheer bra she just purchased at a lingerie store that day.

"It's so elegant, Helen. May I?" Helen gave her assent and Martha fondled Marcus' mother's breasts. She thumbed the nipples and gave them a squeeze.

Helen rolled her eyes back and asked, "Are you intimate with your mother?"

"I am. We are every close. I lend her a hand in doing her Duty with my brothers." Martha continued to fondle Helen's breasts as the women became better acquainted. Helen caressed Martha's cheek and pulled the young girl into a soft kiss. Their tongues met and they embraced mashing their tits together.

When the kiss ended, Helen smiled, "We need to get dinner started. Are you interested in a little family orgy after dinner? You and Marcus can join my husband and I in the hot tub. I so want to see Marcus fuck you."

"I would love it if you watched us. Can I see you fuck your husband, Helen?" Martha asked.

"We would love to let you watch us." Helen gave her a soft kiss and then turned to begin dinner.

"I've seen you and your family at church." Helen observed.

"Yes, we are members and take great joy from our Church."

"You have several brothers don't you?" Helen asked.

"Yes, one nineteen, one seventeen, and I have a twin brother." Martha said warmly.

"Has Marcus met your brothers?"

"No, not yet. I hope to invite him to my house soon." Martha admitted.

"How does your mother feel about Marcus?"

"Helen, she thinks he's wonderful. My Mom was on Duty in the nurse's office today when Marcus and I went to enjoy a fuck over lunch. We invited her to join us and had the most delightful threesome. Mother said Marcus was a wonderful fuck."

"You're so sweet." Helen slid the casserole into the oven to warm up. She took Martha into her arms again and initiated a warm wet kiss. The girl responded in kind and Helen's hand stole around her back and unclasped her bra. "I want to see your big breasts, Martha." She pulled down the bra and exposed Martha's breasts capped by her swollen nips. "They're so lovely." She fondled them and rubbed her thumbs on the areolae.

Martha moaned as Helen leaned down and kissed them. She rubbed Martha's pussy through her print skirt. "Helen, you are making me so excited. I don't know if I can wait for the family orgy."

"Let's sneak into the pantry so we won't alert the men that we're getting an early start. She took the girl by the hand and led her into the walk-in pantry. "Take your skirt off and let me see you."

Martha unbuttoned the skirt printed with yellow daisies and let it fall to the floor. "I love your panties." Helen ran her hand over the white cotton full cut panties. "Why you're wet." Helen gushed.

"With three brothers and an active father I am wet most of the time. After I got home from school I did the Duty with two of my brothers, my pussy is just full over their cum."

"Oh, I must taste them." Helen tugged down Martha' panties and set the girl on top of a box of toilet paper. She knelt on the floor and spread Martha's thighs and saw the white cream leaking from the girl's cunt.

She set to vacuuming the cum Martha's brothers left behind when they fucked their sister after school. Helen relished the flavor o the young semen, and put her mouth over Martha's cunt hole to suck more out.

Martha laid back on the box and let her new boyfriend's mother lap her pussy. "It feels so good, Helen. You and my mother must get together. You two could have the most delicious sixty-nine."

Helen lifted her head. "You must arrange a play date. Bob, Marcus and I could come over to your house and meet your family in a proper orgy."

"Yes, I will have Mother arrange it. Helen you will love my twin brother. He has such a wonderful cock."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.