If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

After bidding her two men off to school and work, Helen ran herself a bath. She soaked enjoying the feelings her body was sending her brain. Never had she felt so satisfied in her life.

She picked up her phone and called her sister-in-law Pam. She had a close relationship with her. Her son, Albert, was a little older than Marcus, and Helen wondered if Pam was doing her Duty with Albert.

"Hello?" Pam's voice came through clearly.

"Honey, It's Helen." She said.

Pam's voice warmly returned, "Helen, so good to hear from you."

"Pam, I need to talk to you about something. It's rather odd and embarrassing."

Pam sounded worried, "Trouble at home?"

"No, it's just I had a talk with Pastor Jim a few days ago..."

"Did you get the maternal Duty talk?" She giggled. "I got that last month."

"You did? Are you ... uh ... doing your Duty with Albert?" Helen asked cautiously.

"Almost every day and sometimes twice." Pam admitted.

Helen sighed, "I've just started with Marcus."

"Did it go well?" She asked softly.

"Very well. If you know what I mean." She giggled.

"Oh, Honey, I do ... it's opened up an entire new world to me."

"I think I know what you mean. It's really heated up things with Jack and me."

"I know. When I first started with Albert, Paul got so turned on. He even joined us a few times. Albert was really into it."

"Well, we haven't all gotten together, but I think it's close. I am just so horny since I started this. Before, I would go weeks without thinking of sex. Now it's on my mind all the time." She slipped her finger between the silky wet folds of her pussy.

"Me too. I didn't believe this Duty idea at first. But Pastor Jim showed me the way. Then I talked to his mother. I couldn't believe that cold bitch would have done this with Paul, but she did."

"Pam, that's what I wanted to know. I just didn't believe she'd ever had sex."

"No, she's very hot it turns out. She's joined us a couple of times. She showed me how to eat pussy."

"You mean a woman with a woman?"

"Yes, she's amazing at it. She'll curl your toes with the orgasms you have with the old cunt."

"This is just so hard to believe. All this sex hidden by the church. I am enjoying it so far."

"Helen, I'm in this small group of mothers who are actively doing their Duty. We meet on Saturday mornings. You come with your son and we trade boys and drain them."

"No kidding. Is this good with the Church?" She asked stunned.

"Pastor Jim's wife, Cally, brings their son, Tony, and he's nineteen, and engaged. You should try him. He's got an amazing cock."

Helen wondered what the club would think of Marcus and his huge wang. She was sure they would let them join.

"Helen, why don't you and Jack bring Marcus over for a barbeque tonight? We'll grill some steaks and talk about this aspect of our faith." Pam said warmly.

"I think that would be wonderful. Let's say five?" Helen proposed.

"Five it is..."

At five Jack, Helen and Marcus arrived at Paul and Pam's house. They were greeted warmly and all went around back to the pool. Already in their suits were Paula and Albert. Paula was almost twenty, and Albert was fifteen.

The men gathered around the grill and beers were handed out. The young boys would be limited to two each during the evening. Pam and Helen went into the kitchen.

Marcus took off his shorts to show off the Speedo his mother had bought for him that day. He jumped into the pool and swam over to Paula and Albert who were talking in the corner of the shallow end.

"Hey, dude." Albert gave Marcus a high five. Marcus gave Paula a hug. She was wearing a string bikini that showed off her big tits and a distinct camel toe.

Marcus said, "Looks like a great barbeque."

Albert grinned, "The party afterward is going to be where the fun is."

Marcus looked confused. "Party? What kind of party?"

Paula smiled, "We're all going to go down into the basement, get naked and fuck." She rubbed her hand over her huge boob. "I can't wait."

"No, shit!" Marcus said. "We're really going to fuck?" He looked at Paula already thinking he wanted her now.

Albert said, "Yeah. Your Mom is doing her Duty with you isn't she?"

Marcus thought that was pretty personal but said, "Yeah she just started a few days ago."

"So, now you're old enough to find out what happens when the Church doors close. He reached under the water and felt up Marcus' bulge. Pam blocked the view of their parents as Albert slowly stroked Marcus.

"Wow, that feels good, Al." Marcus reached out to return the favor and realized that Albert had a very sizable bulge. They slowly worked the bulges into hard ons as Paula watched playing with her boob.

Pam whispered, "It's going to be great."

Albert set his beer on the edge of the pool, and slipped his hand inside Paula's bikini bottom and rubbed her pussy. "Oh yeah, little brother, finger my hot cunt." She panted as he worked his finger expertly over her clit.

Albert pulled Marcus' prick up out of the Speedo. "Man, you've got a big dick.' He looked over and saw their fathers engrossed in cooking. He leaned down and took the head of Marcus' cock in his mouth. He sucked it for a minute before standing up. Paula bent over next and blew Marcus for a minute.

Albert pulled out his dick. "Take a taste, Sis." Paula leaned down and gave her brother a blow job. She'd done this before. Her tongue swabbed over the top as she tasted his precum. Her lips wrapped around the shaft and she gave him a few strokes before standing up.

Paula positioned Marcus in front of her and her brother got behind her. Paula's eyes got wide as her brother pushed his hard cock into her pussy. She grinned at Marcus as her bother fucked her pussy. She put her arms around Marcus's neck.

"You'll get some of this later from my mom and me. Don't worry, you'll be in every pussy and most asses before the night is over."

She kissed Marcus as her brother drove his big dick deep inside her. She was helping her mother do her Duty by giving her brother a place to put his extra seed. Albert panted as he thrust deeply into Paula's cunt.

Paula leaned forward and sucked on Marcus as her brother fucked her hard. "Cum in her mouth, cousin." Albert moaned. "I'm gonna cum in her cunt."

Marcus was near the edge as he saw his cousin's face as he shot his load into his sister's pussy. He couldn't hold out any longer and fired his seed deep into Paula's throat. They made sure each had spent before pulling a part.

Paula smiled as she wiped her mouth. '"You're cum tastes sweet." She told Marcus before kissing him and sharing his taste with the new member of their circle.

Paula said, "Let's just get naked now. Our folks will get turned on." She untied her bikini top and bottoms and took them in her hand. Albert had already stripped as Marcus followed suit. His cock dangling long between his thighs.

Paula giggled, "Mom is sure going to love your big dick."

Albert said, "Let's all go see how the food is doing."

The three got out of the pool and walked to their dads at the grill. Uncle Jack's eyes went for Paula's big boobies and her shaved cunt.

Paul smiled, "I see the dress code has relaxed a little.' He stripped off his clothes as did Jack. Paula stood in the middle of the four men and cooed, "Big sister can't hold all the cocks around her." She turned to Jack. "Do you like my boobies, Uncle Jack? You wanna touch them?"

Jack couldn't resist fondling his niece's big titties, and pulling on her nipples. She grinned, "You're turning me on, Uncle Jack." She reached over and fondled his dangling cock, feeling it twitching as the blood filled it. Her other hand found her Dad's cock and stroked him. The boys seeing their sister was monopolizing the old men went into the house looking for the old women.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.