If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor - Cover

If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Marcus and his friend Chuck played one-on-one basketball in Chuck's driveway. It was a hot summer day, and they had stripped to their shorts to play in the heat.

A few feet from the driveway, Chuck's mother, Whitney, was sunbathing She wore a conservative black bikini. On the right strap she wore her gold Duty pin.

The boys were distracted from their game when Whitney pulled down the straps of her top and exposed her breasts to the sun.

Marcus said, "Your Mom sure does have hot tits."

Chucked grinned, "They're pretty special. I just love sucking on them. Your Mom has some great tits too and a very hot ass." In some cultures one young man remarking on the eroticism of another's mother could result in violence, but here it only made the boys excited that so many moms could arouse them.

Marcus put the ball in to win the game. He walked over to the table next to Chuck's mother to get a drink of water. "Nice day, Ma'am." He said.

Whitney could tell that Marcus was attracted to her DD sized tits that her chest supported.

After his drink he walked back over to Chuck, "Damn, she's fine. I've got a boner." He grabbed his dick and yanked on it.

Chuck laughed, "She's got me that way a lot." He rubbed his crotch as he looked over at his mom's exposed tits. "You know she does that just to work us up. She enjoys doing her Duty as well as your Mother."

Marcus rubbed his crotch as Whitney looked over at the boys through her sun glasses, and then slid off her bottoms exposing her bare pussy. It's shaved bare with puffy lips. She unties the top and drops it on the grass now sunbathing nude in her front yard.

Chuck whimpered, "Yeah, she's fucking hot out here. She knows she's driving us crazy!"

"Should we go over and ask her to fuck us?" Marcus asked.

"No, let's play a joke on her, let's ignore her and make her crazy, Mom gets really horny doing her Duty and sometimes goes a little crazy if we don't let on she's hot."

"So what do we do? I'm going fucking nuts from the buildup in my balls." Marcus cursed.

"Take off your shorts, get naked too. She's gonna come over to us then." Chuck said. He slid down his shorts and briefs and nodded to Marcus who stripped naked too.

Both boys cocks were hard and pointed skyward when they walked over to his mother's lounge chair. They each got a soda pop from the cooler and popped the tops.

"Nice day, isn't it, Mom?" Chuck asked his naked mother.

"It sure is hot though." She fanned her face with a paper fan causing her boobs to jiggle as her wrist moved. She cast a furtive glance at the two hard cocks standing up next to her. "You boy's need anything?"

"No, Ma. We're cool." He took a deep drink of soda. "Marcus, let's go in and play some checkers." Chuck suggested.

"Sure." He grinned at his buddy understanding that they're going to tease her.

Inside Chuck went to his room followed by Marcus and set up the checker game.

They were in the first game when his mother came to the door, still naked, and asked if she could get something for them.

Chuck leaned back and showed off his still hard cock. Marcus turned to show his off.

Whitney licked her lips, "Okay boys, if you need something let me know." She turned a left slowly to give the boys a good view of her ass.

The boys grinned, "Sure, Mom." Chuck said to her back.

The boys played several games, not caring who won, Marcus said, "I thought you said she would come back? I'm fucking horny."

"She usually does, I mean always does." Chuck was concerned, "I'm fucking horny too."

"Go look for her, tell us we need her to do her Duty." Marcus gave his cock a stroke which got him a dirty look from his friend.

"I'll go look for her." Chuck left Marcus to put the game away.

Marcus grew tired of waiting after ten minutes and went looking for his friend. He met him in the living room, he was on the phone.

"Mom, we need you here, we're horny and need you." He said.

"Mom, that's too long, we're really horny." He sounded desperate.

"Mom, please come home, we're gonna pop if you don't..."

He listened a while and then hung up. He turned to Marcus.

"Well, what do we do?" Marcus asked.

"Mom said we should call 711." Chuck said sadly.

"711! Mom told me it had to be an emergency to call 711." Marcus said in fear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.