If in Doubt Consult Your Pastor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Helen Collins discovers her son has discovered masturbation and turns to her Pastor for an answer to her trouble

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Helen mulled this new duty of hers for a week before the smell of rotting seed in her son's room drove her to action. She noticed during the week that when she thought of her future role with her son she became wet down there. Her panties were wet when she took them off at night and when her husband last made love to her she got much wetter than usual and the sensations were more intense during the few minutes he was in her.

She decided tonight was the night and slipped into bed with her husband just as he was closing his night reading. "Jack? I want to ask you something."

He smiled as he laid the book on the nightstand. "Well, this sounds ominous. Tell, me what's troubling you."

Helen plunged ahead. "Jack, did your mother ever ... ever ... help you in not sinning when you abused yourself?"

Jack's face clearly showed his shock. "That's not something I'm comfortable talking about."

Helen veered in a new direction. "Marcus is abusing himself, Jack. And I went to see Pastor Jim about it."

Jack warily asked, "What did he say about it?"

"He said, I should allow him to put his seed in my body." She said expecting Jack to explode.

Instead, he smiled, "You know you would be saving our son's soul if you took such an unselfish action."

Helen stared at her husband. "Then your mother did this for you?"

Jack slowly nodded with a big smile on his face. "The last time was the morning of the day we married. Mom saved my soul from excessive self-abuse."

"So, I should start taking care of Marcus?" I ask looking for his clear permission.

"Why yes, until you do his soul is in peril." Jack said firmly.

Looking a bit shocked Helen asked, "Does that include sexual intercourse?"

"My mother never shied away from it if I wanted it." He smiled at some memory.

"Okay, I guess I should go and talk to him now." She moved to get out of bed, but Jack took her by the wrist and brought her hand to his crotch. "I want you before you go."

Helen thought and said, "Can I try something I'm going to do with Marcus?"

Jack grinned, "What?"

Helen slid her hand down and rubbed his cock through his boxers. "Take them off, dear." She kissed him on the lips as Jack pushed down his red boxers showing off his stubby cock.

Helen stripped off her nightie and let Jack see her naked. He almost never saw her naked as she would put the nightie on in the bathroom. She would lift it for Jack to mount her and pull it down when done.

Jack couldn't resist fondling his wife's big tits as she moved down his body and leaned over his cock. Jack's eyes grew wide as Helen's mouth neared his cock. He had not had a blowjob since before his weddding when his mother would suck his cock. He'd never dreamed of asking Helen to do this.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.