Teacher Training - Cover

Teacher Training

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Arthur is headmaster of a school where caning is still performed. A girl is caught smoking by Miss Wilson, a young female teacher new to the school, and Arthur involves her in the girl's punishment. In the process he finds an excuse to cane the teacher while the girl waits outside listening. He discovers that the teacher is submissive and masochistic. He decides to train her as his discipline assistant.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Teacher/Student   School  

Sharon had been very shaken by her experience in the headmaster's study, and had thought of it, and masturbated repeatedly that night as she replayed the extraordinary events in her mind. Now she had discovered that Brian Ross was due to be caned in the morning break, and she went to the corridor outside the headmaster's office hoping to hear him getting it. She had intended just to lean against the wall with her ear against it, and listen to whatever might be happening, but to her surprise she found Brian standing in the corridor hands on head in just his shirt!

"Hi Brian, have you already had the cane?" She was quite disappointed by the thought that she had turned up too late.

Brian turned nervously to her, knowing he wasn't meant to move while waiting to be called back in, but he could hardly ignore the girl when she was talking to him. Anyway he didn't want to, she was one of the prettiest girls in his year. Like everyone else in the school he knew she had been caned yesterday for smoking, but he hadn't imagined that he might get the chance to talk to her about it. In fact he had hardly ever talked with her before about anything, although he had lusted after her like all the other boys in their class. And now here she was talking to him about his imminent caning!

"I've not had the cane yet, Sharon, I've just had a spanking. They are deciding whether to cane me now."

"They? Is Miss Wilson in with him again? She was there when I was caned yesterday. You say he spanked you? What, over his knee?"

"No, not Mr Ash. It was Miss Wilson who spanked me."

"Oh my god! How delicious! She was in his office when I got the cane yesterday, but she only watched, the head did all the actual caning."

"He watched, but I had to go over Miss Wilson's lap. She had her skirt right up so I was lying on her bare thighs!" Brian was still stunned by the way that had happened, the most extraordinary experience in his life so far!

"Did she do it hard? Was it painful?"

"It was more humiliating than painful!" Brian blushed as he remembered how he had spunked half way through the spanking, down between Miss Wilson's lovely thighs into her panties laid out on the floor below.

"And now you think you will get the cane as well?"

Brian was acutely aware that his cock had gone rigid again, and Sharon was standing beside him leaning against the wall and looking down, she must be able to see it! "I thought she was going to let me off after the hand spanking, but then she told me to go outside and wait while they decide about whether I will get the cane."

"So they are in there now, talking about it?"

"Yes," moaned Brian.

Actually the head and his new teacher weren't talking about Brian. Arthur Ash and Allison Wilson were fucking. As soon as Brian had gone outside, and before Sharon had first appeared, Arthur had shown Allison the screen of his security camera, and she had laughed at the sight of Brian's rock hard cock seen in profile as he stood up against the wall. And then she moaned, as Arthur bent her down on the desk and entered her from behind, both of them watching Brian's cock as Arthur slowly thrust into her.

They had been watching Arthur's screen as they fucked, and could clearly see Brian's erection as he waited to learn if he was going to get caned. But then they had seen Sharon arrive and stand beside Brian, and Arthur had paused his thrusts so they could watch the two outside, who were obviously in serious discussion. They could see Sharon standing beside him staring down as they talked, blatantly ogling his erection.

Allison wanted Arthur to continue fucking her, but she had to admit it was erotic waiting like this with his cock stationary inside her. "What do we do if she touches his cock?"

"I'm more worried about losing her if she walks away. I think you should go out there right now and order both of them to come in here, we can cane them both."

"Now? Right now? Please, can't we finish what you are doing?"

"No, Miss Wilson, I would hate to have Sharon escape. Go now and get them both in here." So saying, he pulled out and stepped back, and started zipping up his pants, leaving the young teacher panting.

Allison Wilson reluctantly stood up, made a motion of collecting her panties off the hook until Arthur told her to leave them, and just tugged her skirt as far down as it would go.

Then she opened the door and confronted the two miscreants in the corridor. "Inside, both of you, right now," she snapped, ushering them into the headmaster's office, trying to sound strict but very aware that she was blushing scarlet. Surely they must know what the head had been doing to her just moments before! She could feel liquid running down inside her thighs, and had a dreadful thought that the headmaster must have cum inside her, in those last few seconds! And she hadn't even noticed. Would they be able to smell it?

By now the headmaster was seated in his chair behind his desk. When the two were standing side by side in front of him, he sat glaring at them for a few moments, knowing from much past experience how this unnerved the guilty. He noticed that Sharon's nipples were showing through her top, and was convinced that they were hard, indicating that she was aroused by the threat of the cane!

At last he said threateningly, "So, Brian, Sharon, you must both know that boys or girls waiting outside my office are not allowed to talk?"

"Sorry headmaster," they said in unison.

"Sharon, you need to be aware that Brian has already been given an over the knee spanking by Miss Wilson," he said smiling a thin smile.

"Yes headmaster, he told me that."

"He was waiting outside while Miss Wilson and I debated whether he should also be caned. We had pretty well decided that he should have six, but in view of what the two of you were just doing I think I shall increase that to eight. Are you in agreement with that, Miss Wilson?"

"Yes sir, certainly, do you want me to administer them?"

"Yes, in a minute, Miss Wilson. First let us think about Miss Napier." He fixed his steely glare on the girl. "Sharon, you had six strokes yesterday and have six more strokes owing to you, which you were expecting to receive next week?"

"Yes sir," Sharon gulped, biting her lower lip nervously. She stood with her hands by her sides and he could see she was clenching and unclenching her fists.

"Let's see the state of your bottom, see if it's ready to take the rest now. Since you have chosen to come here this morning there's no point waiting until next week. Take off your knickers and give them to me."

Allison gasped at this variation from the earlier routine. She watched as Sharon tugged her panties down. Brian, standing beside her, desperately wanted to turn and watch but didn't dare.

The lovely girl stepped out of them then stepped forward and held them across the desk to the headmaster. Now Brian could see, but sadly her skirt had fallen down covering her bottom. But she did have such lovely legs! Arthur took the panties from her and blatantly sniffed the crotch!

"The threat of a caning excites you, does it, girl?"

"Sorry headmaster."

"Hang them up as before, then Sharon." When she had done so he told her to get up on the desk! "On elbows and knees please girl."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.