Teacher Training - Cover

Teacher Training

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Arthur is headmaster of a school where caning is still performed. A girl is caught smoking by Miss Wilson, a young female teacher new to the school, and Arthur involves her in the girl's punishment. In the process he finds an excuse to cane the teacher while the girl waits outside listening. He discovers that the teacher is submissive and masochistic. He decides to train her as his discipline assistant.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Teacher/Student   School  

Arthur Ash was having a good day, and very confident it would get better. The school secretary had called to tell him that Miss Wilson, the new history teacher, had caught Sharon Napier smoking. He told the secretary to send Sharon back to her class, and to ask Miss Wilson to come to his office immediately so he could find out exactly what the young teacher had seen.

As he waited, he stroked his cock and watched the screen of the security camera showing the corridor outside his office, and contemplated his many options.

Sharon was one of the prettier girls in the senior class, and so far she had managed to stay enough out of trouble that her file reflected little more than the occasional detention. He wondered if there was a boyfriend leading her astray!

Sharon smoking, oh my god this had to be a caning event! He looked across at the Implement Cupboard on his wall where he kept his canes and straps. A number six, he decided.

He put his cock away as he saw Miss Wilson appear in the screen. She was a very interesting creature, mid twenties, long black hair. Nice big breasts, she was not quite fat but certainly plump. She was apparently single, and definitely very insecure. She had joined Arthur's school straight from teacher training a few months earlier and had been getting good reviews, except that she was considered not to be strict enough with the girls. This was his first opportunity to discuss his ideas on discipline with her. She paused outside his door and adjusted her skirt and her hair, then she knocked softly and stood silently waiting for permission to enter. He was pleased that she didn't try to open the door without permission.

He kept her waiting until she plucked up the courage to knock a bit harder, then called out "Come in" and tried to steady his breathing.

As she walked into his office he admired her breasts moving deliciously inside the loose white blouse, and her short blue and white patterned skirt showing plump but sexy legs. He invited her to sit in a straight backed chair in front of his desk, and was pleased to see the skirt rise to expose her thighs despite her trying to keep her knees tightly together. He could tell that she was very nervous, and he liked that.

"So, Miss Wilson. You caught Sharon Napier smoking, eh? Well done. Please tell me all about it."

She started talking, and he held his hand up for her to be silent. He explained to her that he needed to prepare the paperwork first, and ostentatiously tore a 'punishment report' form from a thick pad on his desk. He filled in Sharon's name under 'culprit' and Miss Alison Wilson under 'Reporting Person". When he was ready he instructed her to go ahead. As the teacher recounted the events of the morning he sat filling in the report form recording Sharon's crime, intermittently looking up and asking Miss Wilson for more details about how she had caught the girl and how the girl had responded.

Each time as he raised and lowered his eyes he took the opportunity to scan her thighs showing under the skirt. As she shuffled on the hard chair trying to get comfortable, he caught glimpses of red panties! He could also see her nipples pushing through the blouse, and that surprised him because he hadn't noticed them before. Were they erecting under his inquisition? How interesting!

At last he put his pen down and sat, idly running his eyes over the attractive woman sitting primly in front of him. After enduring this in silence for a minute or two, Miss Wilson finally broke the tension by speaking.

"Sharon is in her class waiting to be called to see you, headmaster. I had a long talk with her, she is contrite but understands that she deserves to be punished very firmly. Smoking is such a bad habit and it would be awful to see her suffer from all the things that smoking can cause. I understand that you sometimes use a cane on the senior girls? She asked me about it, asked if I thought it was likely that she would get the cane for this. I wasn't sure of your thoughts so I didn't discuss that with her, but I am sure she has heard from other girls caught doing such things in the past and she seems very scared." She must have realised she was babbling because she suddenly stopped talking and sat silently, her face flushing with embarrassment.

Arthur smiled at her, trying to look cool and calm and collected, while inside his heart was pounding and he was very aware that he was sporting a rock hard erection. It wasn't just the prospect of caning Sharon, although that would be glorious. He was also aroused to be discussing the girl's imminent punishment with this attractive and inexperienced young teacher, who seemed to be responding sexually to his probing questions. He sat for a few more moments as though considering what the young teacher had said, then he lent forward with his elbows on the desk and looked earnestly into her nervous eyes.

"Thank you Miss Wilson, yes, I will certainly cane the girl. I see it as my duty to do my best to dissuade her from the repulsive habit, I am as opposed to smoking as you clearly are. Thank you for bringing the girl to my attention. Now, would you mind going to her class and telling her to report to me at one o'clock." It was only just after eleven now, and Arthur loved the idea of Sharon spending her lunch break in drear anticipation. "Make sure everyone in her class hears you tell Sharon the time when she has to report."

As Miss Wilson stood up, ready to walk out, Arthur asked her, "Have you ever witnessed a caning, Miss Wilson?"

"Oh no sir, never!"

"Well perhaps you should. When Sharon reports, why don't you come in with her and you can watch the process."

"Oh my god!" The young woman looked quite flustered at this idea, she gulped then nodded and mumbled, "Well, yes headmaster, if you think that's appropriate."

He watched on the screen of his security camera as Miss Wilson walked off down the corridor. She had a marvellous bottom, and suddenly he knew he wanted to cane that bum even more than he wanted to cane the lovely slim Sharon. He hoped that watching Sharon receive the cane would turn Miss Wilson on, although as yet he had no plan on how to take advantage of any such emotional response.

Arthur knew that a lot of the pupils found it exciting listening to other girls getting punished, so he always opened the office windows letting out onto the quadrangle, to allow them to congregate out there and hear what was happening inside. Fortunately the windows were too high up for anyone outside to actually see inside, so Arthur was able to take his cock out and stroke it slowly as he watched the clock progress inexorably towards Sharon's allotted time. He skipped lunch and sat playing through in his mind exactly what he would do with both the naughty student and the deliciously plump young teacher.

Several minutes before one o'clock, he watched on his security screen as Miss Wilson and Sharon approached the door to his office. The teacher pointed to the sofa placed outside for visitors waiting to see the headmaster, and told Sharon to sit there and wait until she was called in. Then she stepped close in front of the office door motionless, looking at her watch.

Right on time, Miss Wilson knocked on his door, and when summoned to enter she stepped inside and announced that Sharon was outside waiting for her punishment.

"Hands on her head, nose to the wall, I presume?"

"Um well ah not specifically, no, I just told her to wait."

Arthur feigned anger, and snarled at the young teacher, "Don't they teach you anything at teacher training college? Go out there right now and instruct her how to wait for punishment. A submissive posture while a girl waits conditions the girl's mind significantly. Have her stand feet together close up against the wall, actually with her nose touching the wall, and with her hands on her head."

He listened gleefully as Miss Wilson tried to sound stern, and the frightened student apologised and stepped across to the wall and stood as instructed. From the position of the security camera low down, Arthur could see how raising her arms lifted her short skirt!

When Miss Wilson came back in, she stammered, "I'm really sorry about that headmaster, I didn't know," then she asked if he wanted Sharon to come in now, and Arthur decided this was too good a chance to give up.

"No, shut the door, Miss Wilson, we need to talk. I can't believe that you never learnt how girls waiting to be disciplined should stand while waiting. Maybe I should give you a couple of strokes of the cane right now just to brush your attitude up and get you thinking like a teacher not a trainee."

To his delight, the lovely young lady went pale and stood facing him with her mouth open and her hands by her side, no trace of defiance in her attitude. When she didn't yell abuse and storm out, but instead just mumbled again that she was sorry, Arthur snapped, "Take your panties off and hang them on one of the hooks behind you."

She stood facing him for a few moments, and he feared she might refuse, but instead she just muttered, "I'm wearing panty hose sir, do I take them off too?"

"Yes, Miss Wilson, and put them in the bin by my desk. I hate panty hose. In future if it's cold wear stockings, otherwise just bare legs."

As she obeyed, Arthur quietly gave thanks to whoever was up there who made girls like this one so obedient!

She flushed scarlet as she contemplated his instruction, then slowly turned her back on her headmaster and tugged her skirt up at the sides. She balanced with one hand on a chair as she stepped out of her undies.

After dumping her tights in the bin, and hanging up her panties, the cute black haired teacher turned toward him, her face red with embarrassment. He was amused that her skimpy nylon panties, high on the hook behind her, were red with black lace trimmings, matching her lovely face framed by silky black hair. He could tell that the act of removing her knickers in front of him had caused her significant emotional stress, and he was glad that she had so readily done everything he had ordered. The young lady had potential! How far would she let him go? He knew he had to go slowly, if he wanted to keep her available in the future.

"Are you really going to cane me, headmaster?" Nothing defiant in her voice or tone, just fear and wonder.

"Yes, Miss Wilson. Have you ever had the cane before?"

"No sir."

"You obviously have much to learn. Come over here, let me show you the implements that I have available." He stood up and went to the wall cupboard, and waited until Miss Wilson was standing beside him. She gasped when he opened it to display his large collection of canes and straps and paddles. She watched, biting her lip deliciously, as he reached up and selected a light whippy rattan cane from a hook labelled No 3.

"I'll use just a light cane for your first experience then. Go to the middle of the carpet and touch your toes please."

Miss Wilson groaned then slowly turned and walked across his office then bent at the waist and reached her hands down toward the floor, her skirt rising behind to display a magnificent curvy bum. But she couldn't reach her toes, and apologised! "Well, put your hands on your knees, at least," he instructed, trying to keep his excitement from his voice.

"Feet apart for the cane, Miss Wilson," he said as casually as he could, as though he was just helping her with a problem with her history lesson. "Conventionally, it's feet together for the strap, and of course over the lap for a hand spanking, but always feet apart for the cane."

"Yes headmaster. Sorry, I was never taught about these things."

"Never mind. I'll only give you a couple of strokes. Four maybe. And then you can watch while I give Sharon a proper caning. It will be a good experience for you." As he spoke he lifted her skirt up and laid it over her back.

Looking down at her plump bottom, he thought how delicious it was, and how he would enjoy watching it shudder under the cane. Why had he said only four? He was sure she would take however many he chose! Well, if she wasn't going to get many strokes he would at least make sure she felt every one. He raised the cane high and brought it down hard.

The lovely girl reacted magnificently, squealing and standing up with her hands clenched to her bottom, her wrists preventing her skirt from falling back down.

"I am sure you realise that strokes don't count if you move. That's four more to come."

By the time he had delivered the four strokes originally promised, there were three extras to come! "Stand up, Miss Wilson, I think you should experience the Number six cane that I will be using on Sharon in a few minutes. Go put this cane away and bring me the one off the Number Six hook."

She was panting as she approached him, holding it out horizontally in both hands. "She can't hear this, can she headmaster?"

"Sharon? No, the walls are pretty thick. Let's have you over the desk for these next three, that's the position I will put Sharon in. Feet apart, and just hold yourself off the desk with your elbows."

She obeyed, and again he lifted her skirt over her back. That is the most deliciously cane-able bottom I have ever had at my disposal, he thought, as he raised the heavier cane high. Actually he had lied about the walls being sound-proof, he had always taken pleasure from knowing that those waiting their turn out in the corridor could hear every stroke delivered on those who had gone in before. So yes, Sharon Napier could undoubtedly hear the caning now taking place. Perhaps she assumed there was another girl in the headmaster's study, and Miss Wilson was assisting with that girl's caning.

Rather to Arthur's disappointment, Miss Wilson held her position for all three of the extra strokes with the heavier cane, so he told her to stand, and she did so, her hands again clenched to her bottom, panting.

"Hang the cane up on its hook, Miss Wilson."

He watched as she walked stiffly across the room, hung it up, closed the cupboard doors, and walked back toward him.

"Okay now you can show the girl in."

To his delight she asked if she could have her panties back, clearly implying that she accepted that he might say no. So he did say no, and watched as tears formed in her lovely big blue eyes.

"No, Miss Wilson, you will be more comfortable without them on for a while. Anyway I think it would be rather nice if your panties are left hanging on the hook for Sharon to see. It's good for a girl to know she isn't the only one who experiences corporal punishment in my office. We will pretend to Sharon that they belonged to the last girl who was disciplined in here. Well, that's true of course, but we won't tell her that you are that girl."

Surprisingly Miss Wilson didn't object. She nodded, biting her lower lip, seeming to be having difficulty talking. She opened the door, and stepped out. Arthur turned to his security camera screen to observe how she handled this. He wished he could hear what was said. He watched as Miss Wilson beckoned to Sharon, who had been waiting hands on her head as instructed, then she followed Sharon in, pushed the door closed, and stood against the wall looking for all the world as though she was about to faint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.