Abby the Flute Girl
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Abby is the daughter of the band parents booster club president. Her parents have wired their bedroom for video and sound so that fellow band parents Bill and Lily can watch them fuck. Abby and some friends 'play' while her parents are gone and Bill has the video!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Presidents Day weekend, Charles and Linda decided to take the long weekend for a getaway. Since Lily had agreed to accompany our son on a trip to some video game convention he wanted to attend, I was left to my own devices from Friday evening until Monday afternoon. To say it was quiet would be an understatement. Nothing at all was going on. Saturday afternoon, while I was checking my email, I heard the video system kick in. I figured Abby was up to something. Part of me (mostly my dick) hoped that she was up to some fun with her boyfriend Chris -- possibly even including her pal Melissa like they had over New Year's. I loved jerking off to that video. No such luck, however. It was merely Abby returning some of her mother's panties to her lingerie drawer and putting some other stuff in the closet, which was out of view of the cameras.

It was just after sunset when I got a call from Abby. I was surprised. I'm certain there were other adults among her parents' friends that she could have called. She told me she had heard a noise and wanted me to investigate. When I arrived, Abby was dressed in tight jeans and a midriff-baring, very tight t-shirt. Her flame-red hair was braided into pigtails. She looked a little nervous, which was in keeping with having heard a strange noise. When I asked where she had heard the noise, she led me to her parents' bedroom.

When I asked what kind of noise it was, she told me, "It sounded like my mom, moaning like crazy while you fucked her from behind, because that's exactly what it was." she told me. Oddly though, Abby didn't seem particularly angry; just edgy. "A few weeks ago, I forgot my flute and came home during lunch hour to pick it up before we had band practice after school. When I walked in the door, I heard Mommy groaning. I was scared for a second, but then I heard her say, 'Fuck me, baby' in the middle of all that moaning, so I thought that she and Daddy might be 'doing it' but Daddy's car wasn't here so I had to see who could possibly be fucking my mother."

"The bedroom door wasn't quite shut," Abby continued. "When I peeked in, there was mom with her butt in the air and her face down on the mattress with you fucking the shit out of her. She was pounding the mattress, clutching the sheets and begging you to fuck her harder. I will say, Mr. B., you must be pretty good. She's not usually that loud with Daddy."

I suppose I looked a little surprised, because Abby said, "I hear them all the time, especially lately. It's a little weird to hear your parents fucking, but anymore it really turns me on. I finger my pussy and try to time it so I come with them. Some nights they'll go two or three times."

"That's a little more information than I need to hear, Abby," I scolded, trying to maintain some adult demeanor.

"No, too much information is watching some guy fuck your mother, pull out of her, tear off a condom and shoot spunk all over her back and down her ass," Abby countered. "Are you going to deny it or even try to explain it?"

Abby had to be telling the truth. She described the action exactly as it had happened, and I knew that she had seen me cum after taking Linda's anal virginity. I began to wonder what was this girl up to.

"It's kind of hard to deny, and I don't know that I necessarily owe you any explanation, Abby," I said calmly. "All I'll say is that I'm sorry you had to witness it."

"Well, I guess I could always have my Daddy ask you explain it," she said slyly, "or maybe you could explain it to your wife?"

I was beginning to comprehend what Abby wanted from this conversation. Blackmail is an ugly thing, even though it really wouldn't have worked in this case. After all, Charles knew I was fucking Linda. Lily knew I was fucking Linda. And we all knew that Charles was fucking Lily. As for the encounter Abby saw, the four of us had watched it together on the big screen in the rec room of this very house two weeks before. Abby didn't know any of that though. She had no clue that the four of us had been swapping and sharing sexual adventures together since October, and I wasn't going to tell her if I could help it. If she thought seeing me have sex with her mother was too much information, where along the scale would be the idea that her father and I both enjoyed licking the other's cum out of one of the ladies' freshly fucked pussies?

I quickly decided to play dumb and nervous. "So what do you want from me?" I asked cautiously.

She grinned. "I want what Mommy got, Mr. B.," she said, slipping closer to me. "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me good, or I tell my dad and Mrs. B everything that I saw."

"You want me to fuck you right here? Right now? On your parents' bed?"

Abby looked up at me with a devious smirk on her face. "Of course. If you fuck me good enough, I'll wash the sheets and spray a little Febreze around the room and nobody will ever know. If it's not good enough, though, I'll just have to say that you broke in and raped me..."

I smiled to myself, knowing that four cameras and a couple of very sensitive microphones were recording this whole conversation. Embarrassing as the video evidence might be, no jury would ever convict anybody once that was shown. Still, the path of least resistance would be to give the girl what she asked for while knowing that she didn't hold all the cards like she thought she did.

"Well," I pretended to stammer. "Since you put it that way, where do you want to start?"

"I knew you'd see it my way," Abby chuckled, apparently thinking she had won. She lifted the t-shirt over her head, revealing a black bra with pink polka dots. The shirt was quickly tossed aside and Abby reached behind her to unsnap the bra, which also was quickly discarded to reveal her breasts. As the bra floated to the floor, I caught a glimpse of the size tag on it that proclaimed her to be a 32B. Abby's conical little tits stood firm, proud and high on her chest, lightly covered with freckles just like her face. Her puffy nipples, so similar to her mother's, were pulling into hard knots as the cool air of the room touched them.

Abby cupped her tits and glanced up at me, as if to gauge my reaction. I simply smiled. I suppose that was enough approval, for she reached for the button at the waistband of her jeans, and soon had them undone and started to push them down. As the jeans cleared the widest part of her slim hips, she turned her back to me. Her pert little butt was soon exposed, the round cheeks framed by the black and pink thong wedged deep in the cleft of her ass.

As she finished pushing the jeans down her slim legs and kicked them away, I stepped back slightly and began to unbutton my shirt as I admired the view. Abby stood straight and turned back to face me wearing only the black and pink thong. She stepped closer, then dropped to her knees and began to unbutton my jeans, her hands moving quickly, as if she was in a hurry to get to my cock. She roughly pushed my jeans down to about mid-thigh, then reached through the fly of my boxers to fish out my erection.

I wasn't fully hard yet, but that wasn't going to slow Abby at all. She pounced on my dick like the early bird jumps on the first worm of the day, trying almost immediately to take its full length down her throat. I think she was trying to do a blowjob like she'd seen in a porn video or something. There wasn't a lot of tongue action involved, though she did slip down and lap at my balls a little now and then. Mostly she just tried to suck me down her gullet and most of the time she managed it, at least for a moment or two. Then she'd pull off, gasping for breath, only to catch her breath and dive again. Occasionally she would gag and pull away coughing.

To be totally honest, I've had better blowjobs, but when a hot little 18-year-old redhead is naked on her knees and sucking on your cock, she can do it however she wants. What Abby wanted to do was to take my entire cock in her mouth as deeply as possible. She didn't use her hands on my cock at all, using them instead to pull my hips toward her as I stood there, quite literally fucking her face.

Her blowjob method was sloppy and noisy, and obviously learned from watching bad porn. She gasped loudly when she came up for air. She drooled so much saliva down her chin so that it dripped on her chest and slid down her flat stomach. The gagging and grunting sounded almost like a rooting hog. It wasn't romantic, but then this wasn't about romance. It was obvious she wasn't trying to prolong my pleasure. There was no teasing me and then backing off. Abby was hell-bent on sucking me off as fast as she possibly could. Maybe she figured this old man wouldn't be able to get it up again. I don't know, but I wasn't going to chance it.

I yanked on Abby's red pigtails, pulling her off my dick and onto her feet. Then I forcefully pushed her onto the bed on her stomach as I kicked off my jeans and boxers. Hooking my fingers in the waistband of her thong, I yanked the panties roughly down her legs and threw them behind me. Then I grabbed her hips, stepped between her feet and pulled her to the edge of the bed, forcing her thighs wide apart and positioning my cock at her shaved pussy lips. I could see that she was extremely wet already, and with her saliva covering my hard-on, I knew there was no real need to go slowly. I was not in a mood to be tender anyway. The little tramp was using sex as a weapon and trying to blackmail me, and the more I thought about it, the angrier I became. I decided that if sex was going to be the weapon in this contest, then I'd outgun her to the best of my ability, and that meant giving her the hardest fucking I'd ever given any woman in my life.

I pushed my cock into her completely in one fast stroke and then began to fuck her with all my strength. There was no tenderness, no taking it slow. I pounded her furiously and, oddly enough, she was getting off on it. That made me even angrier, so I started slapping her ass while I slammed my cock into her depths. She screamed with every swat and kept trying to climb up on the bed as if to get away. I kept grabbing her hips and pulling her back to me. I had to push her shoulders down, with a hand firmly on the back of her neck, to keep her in place while I savagely fucked her. My other hand was busy slapping one of her round ass cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.