Three Sisters of Delta Gamma - Cover

Three Sisters of Delta Gamma

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three sorority sisters at the University of Delaware have been the best of friends for three years. Now seniors, their aggressive and carefree sex lives take dramatic turns as they connect with real husband material. When tragedy strikes, their toughness prevails. Their evolving relationships reveal both deep secrets and create amazing adventures that will make you laugh, cry and wish you could be part of their world. You may never forget a little girl named Amy.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Enduring Legacy Video Services was fully licensed and Layla found a small old house near the Maryland state line to rent for the studio. It was only a mile from the campus. Every available moment was spent preparing the three rooms that would be used as sets. Eric was very handy with carpentry projects, hanging drapes and re-modeling the bathrooms. Cliff came to help several times. He converted the living room into an office and meeting room.

She purchased two new Canon camcorders like the one she had. Having three of the same model would help the editing go much smoother. Julia and Susanna were thoroughly trained to use the Canons and had fun practicing with them.

Julia brought her grandmother Victoria to the studio one Sunday and convinced her to record a legacy video for the family and Julia's future descendants. They asked grandma to sit in an overstuffed armchair and answer a list of questions that Julia had prepared. Julia was in an identical chair a few feet away with several nice plants and some of Julia's paintings on the wall behind grandma. All three camcorders were on tripods with one focused on Julia and two on Victoria.

Grandma really got into it and talked for almost two hours about growing up during the Great Depression, WWII and all the challenges of being a woman in a man's world. She had an interesting viewpoint on many of the major events of her day such as the assassinations of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King and the Vietnam War. Julia sat fascinated by what her grandma had to say and the wisdom this woman passed on. Once Victoria learned to ignore the cameras, she did what came naturally ... talk and talk. Each time she seemed to slow down, Julia would ask another question and that started a new round of reminiscing and opinionating. Layla and Julia regretted having to cut it off but they had another commitment and Victoria needed to be back at the assisted living facility in time for dinner with her boyfriend. After this session, Layla was convinced more than ever that there was a market for this type of video service.


The next morning, Layla's cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Good morning, is this Layla?"

"Who's this?"

"My name is Ben and I'm a Theta Chi brother of David and Cliff."

"Oh, hi Ben. Yes, this is Layla."

"I understand from David that you shot and edited the video."

"Which video was that?" Layla liked doing this to guys.

"Uh, uh. You know. THE Video."

"Is this the one with the two beautiful women?"

"Yes, yes that's it."

"Did you like it?"

"Wow, I'd say. Would you consider doing one for me?"

"Just by yourself?"

"No, with a lady friend of mine."

"Well, we can talk about it. I have a new studio just opening about a mile from campus. Could you and your lady friend meet with me to discuss what you want?"

"That'd be fine."

They made an appointment for early the next evening.


Over dinner, Layla and her sisters discussed Ben's call and the appointment. Susanna decided to participate and help with the list of questions and the discussion of the contract terms. They wouldn't know until the appointment exactly what Ben and his girl expected. Susanna's ideas and suggestions would be critical since she was the real professional.

Layla called her parents from her bedroom later that night. It had been a couple of weeks since they'd talked and she felt guilty for not yet telling them about Eric. She loved her parents very much but dreaded telling them he wasn't Catholic and wasn't Italian and already had a child.

"Hello Mom."

"Hey sweet. I've been thinking about you and wondering why you haven't called."

"I'm sorry. I've been so busy with school and things. How's Papa?"

"He's doing fine. Staying busy with the shops. You're coming up for Thanksgiving, I hope."

"Of course. I'd like to bring a couple of guests if you don't mind."

"There's always room for two more. Who are they?"

"I've met the most wonderful man."

"LAYLA! Oh my goodness, that's wonderful news! Tell me all about him."

"His name is Eric. He's a student here and will be graduating in the spring, like I am. He was in the Army for several years and is working part-time as a paramedic here in Newark. I really, really like him, Mom."

"Your dad and Leonardo will like that he was in the Army. They still tell each other war stories. Who's the other person you want to bring?"

"His four-year old daughter, Amy."

"Oh."

"He was married before he joined the Army but his wife was killed in an auto accident three years ago. Wait until you meet Amy. She is precious, mom."

"How much older is he?"

"He's 24."

"Oh, well that's no big deal. You coming up Thanksgiving morning?"

"Yes, I think so. Eric and Amy live in Bucks County near New Hope so we'll probably spend the night there and come down that morning. I'm sure there will be a houseful as usual."

"Yes, but Antonio's family will be at Lydia's parents in New Jersey this year. They take turns, as you know."

"I'll bring some appetizers and the cranberry relish I always make, if that's okay."

"I'm counting on it. I'm really happy for you, Layla."

"I am too. I've never been happier, in fact."

"Sounds like it. So this is really serious?"

"Mom, I can't stop thinking about him. He's unlike anyone else I've met. How did you feel when you dated Papa?"

"Sweetheart, that was a long time ago. But he was also in my mind all the time and I remember how every little thing he did for me was so special. Your dad's a romantic, as you know, and that thrill of being with him is still special today."

"You two have had a lovely marriage with five kids, and thirteen grandkids. I want that happiness."

"You'll have it, Layla. I look forward to meeting Eric and Amy."

"Thanks Mom. I'll call you next week to firm up everything. Give Papa my love."

"I will. I love you, Layla."

"Love you too, Mom. Bye."

She lay there following the call with thoughts rushing through her mind. She was concerned that Eric wouldn't fit in with her family. Her mom had said all the right words but her dad and brothers might be tougher to convince. His WASP heritage was very different than the olive-skinned Italian Catholics of her family. Being in the Army would help since both her dad and brother had served. Her biggest concern was her brothers' criminal justice enterprise and how best to keep that hidden. Fortunately, they had several legitimate businesses to deflect prying eyes.

Layla never told her mom about the rape and it was obvious that her brothers had kept it a secret as well. She hoped Eric would never find out.


As planned, Eric came for breakfast and to take a nap before his 11:00 class. Layla's first class was at 10:30. After a meal of French toast and scrapple, he helped Julia and Layla clean the kitchen before calling Amy.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Hi Daddy. Where are you?"

"I'm at Layla's house. She's on the phone also.

"Hi Amy."

"Hi Mommy. I miss you."

"I miss you too sweetheart. Are you going to school this morning?"

"Grandma is taking me."

"Is Miss Annie being good?"

"Most of the time." Layla giggled quietly.

"That's good."

"I'm wearing one of the new outfits you bought me. The green one."

"I'm sure you look great in it."

"Yeah, Miss Annie said I do."

Eric added, "I have three classes and have to work tonight so I won't see you today; but I'm off tomorrow and will be up to see you after lunch."

"Okay."

Layla asked, "Can I talk to your grandma?"

"Okay." They could hear Amy lay the phone down and yell, "Grandma, phone call."

In just a moment, Kathy picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Mom. Layla is with me and wants to ask something."

"Hi Mrs. Belton. I was wondering if I could drive up Saturday and pick up Amy for a visit this weekend. Eric is working days and I'd like to spend time with her."

"That'd be wonderful, Layla. She'd really enjoy that."

"It may also give you and Mr. Belton a quiet weekend."

"Yes, we enjoy her but a quiet one would be good. Thank you."

"Alright then, I'll drive up early Saturday morning."

"That's fine. Just let us know if anything changes. Here's Amy."

"Hello."

Layla said, "Amy, if you want, I'll pick you up Saturday morning and you can spend all weekend with me. Would that be good?"

"Okay."

"You can bring Miss Annie and Mr. Joe, if you want."

"Okay."

Eric added, "We'll do something really special Saturday night, I promise."

"Okay."

"We'll say goodbye for now so you can be at school on time. Love you."

Layla added, "Love you, Amy."

"I love you Mommy and Daddy."

They kissed after the call. Layla snuggled into Eric's arms as he hugged her. They lay on the bed, kissed and held each other for several minutes. There was no need for words. Eric's hand moved to her bottom and massaged the soft warm cheeks until he fell asleep.


At the appointed hour that evening, Ben and his friend Ashley arrived at the studio. Layla and Susanna were ready with beers that were gladly accepted. They sat around a conference table in the meeting room. After introductions and small talk, Layla moved to business.

"Thanks for coming in tonight. We're starting this video services business and have done only a few, including the one featuring David. Ashley, did you see it?"

"Yes. A few of us saw it at the Theta Chi house."

"What did you think?"

"I thought it was very erotic. The camera work and editing were excellent."

Susanna asked, "What convinced you to star in one with Ben?"

"We've been dating a good while and our sex has been fantastic. I thought it would be fun."

"Do you watch porn on the Internet?" Susanna asked.

"Sometimes," Ashley replied.

"Are you two expecting a video like you see on high quality sites like Dane Jones, Babes, Passion HD and the like?"

Ben replied, "That'd be great."

Layla continued, "That's what I like to do. Of course, they're more complicated with the lighting, sound, camera angles and editing. But you end up with a top quality product you can enjoy."

Susanna asked Ben, "How long can you fuck Ashley before you come?"

Ben and Ashley glanced at each other before she answered, "About five minutes at most." Ben looked sheepish.

"That's longer than normal," Layla said. "Don't feel bad, Ben. That's good."

Ben grinned, sat up a little straighter and glanced at Ashley.

Susanna added, "With a doll like Ashley, most guys would shoot in two minutes." Ashley beamed. "To make a 15-30 minute video, we will need at least two video sessions with long foreplay scenes. Do you two do oral?"

"Yes. Ashley is great at giving head."

"And Ben is great at cunnilingus."

Susanna asked, "Are there any parts of your body that you don't want filmed?"

Ashley replied, "There's a small birthmark on my left butt cheek."

"We can probably minimize that with makeup. Anything else like scars or ugly tattoos?" There was silence.

"Do you want a set of stills to go with the video?" asked Layla.

"Maybe. How much would that add to the cost?" asked Ben.

"About $125 in a digital format for 100 stills. We may shoot 300 to get the 100 good ones."

"That sounds fair. Let's get the stills also. How much will the video cost?"

"Depends on who will own the master. If you want the master so that you control all future copies of the video, the cost will be $1000 for a 30-minute video. If you only want copies and we own the master, giving us the right to reproduce it, the cost will be $400. We might sell that video at a later date. Do you want your identities to be protected in the video?"

"Would that be blurring our faces, like you did in David's?"

Layla replied, "Yes, or using a mask during the shoot that would cover your eyes. That does affect your ability to lick her however. We could go both ways and use a mask during the copulation and blur your faces during oral."

Ben responded, "I don't want you to blur my face."

Ashley asked, "I've had this fantasy about being fucked while blindfolded. Maybe we could do that?"

Susanna responded, "Fantastic! I've had that fantasy also but only did it one time. It was fun and so erotic. You'll be surprised by how wild your orgasm will be."

Ben said, "I think we want to own the master so the total cost would be $1000 plus $125 for the still digitals. Is there any other fee involved?"

"Only if you go to more than two people in the video. A third person adds complexity to the shooting and editing time."

Susanna added, "The other thing is makeup. Are you planning to do your own or will you want us to help with that?"

"I'll do my own."

"On the day of the shooting, be sure to not wear a bra or panties. We don't want to lose time trying to get rid of those red compression marks. Same for you, Ben - no underwear the day of the shoot. Are you planning to do anal?"

Ashley looked at Ben and then said, "We've never done anal but I'm up for it, if you are."

Ben grinned, "Let's do it."

Susanna advised, "We will do that in the second photo session. Be sure to give yourself an enema, Ashley."

"I will."

Layla added, "One other thing. We don't do BDSM or simulated rape scenes."

Ben asked, "Why is that?"

"It degrades women and makes them look like victims. That is unacceptable to me. All of our work in this genre will show the beauty of sex between consenting adults. Anything other than that is not for us."

"We understand," replied Ashley. "Thanks for taking that position."

Susanna said, "Before the shoot, watch some porn and make a list of the positions you'd like to use. I will warn you that some of those rear entry spooning positions can only be done with an above average dick size. How long are you, fully erect?"

"Maybe six inches."

Susanna continued, "So you may be too short for some positions but we'll see. Now please don't get the idea that this is going to be an erotic fun session like you two have when alone. This is a shoot like is done in LA studios. There will be three of us and maybe four in the room with you to handle the lighting, sound, and three video cameras. I'm the director and will be barking orders. You will think it's terrible but trust us. We will dub in the love making sound track and remove the noise for the final product. Ben, you will need to ejaculate when we tell you and Ashley, you need to practice making your orgasms look and sound real. If you've never had sex in front of strangers, you may have adjustment problems and probably won't have a real orgasm. If you can't get wet, we have a lubricating gel that is used for wet pussy scenes."

Layla asked, "Do you have any questions for us?"

Ben asked, "You believe we'll need two sessions?"

Susanna responded, "Yes, at least. A professional actor can hold an erection with the help of Viagra for no more than 30 minutes and very few can do it that long. There's a lot of down time while he's rejuvenated because many shoots last well over two hours with all the takes. What you see as a 20-25 minute video may have taken two hours or more of taping."

"How do you know so much about this?" Ashley asked.

"A good friend of mine is in the business and we talk a lot."

Layla said, "I'm booked this weekend but we're open next week. Let's schedule the sessions for Monday and Tuesday nights, if that's fine with you." They nodded. "Is 7:00 to 8:00 or 8:30 okay?"

"Yes."

"Good. Here's the contract that spells out all the terms of the shoot including the fact that you will own all the product and that my company has no control rights following the delivery and acceptance of the product. You are both participating voluntarily and are not being coerced by any third person to participate in this video. You are not being paid to participate in this video shoot and you're both over the age of 18."

Ben and Ashley read the entire contract, at the insistence of Layla, and signed where indicated.

The girls returned home and Cliff greeted them as they walked in. He and Julia had dinner underway for everyone. Layla pulled a bottle of wine out of the cooler and opened it for a toast to their first contract. Everyone pitched in with dinner prep and the talk was lighthearted and fun with lots of banter.

Cliff said, "I'm surprised that Ben was the first to step up and order a video. Ashley dated Jason, one of the other brothers for over a year. They broke up and Ben took over but I think there's still some fire between Ashley and Jason."

Susanna asked, "Do you think Ashley is trying to make a statement to Jason?"

"Could be. Jason evidently dumped her, from what I heard."

"She sure is a pretty girl," Layla said.

"She is. I'm not sure what happened between them. The rumors are that she sent him a note with a virus embedded. Even though he's a computer geek it got through his firewall and killed his machine. He blamed her for it and they had a big fight."

Julia said, "On another subject, Stephanie is trying to get back with Cliff."

Cliff quickly added, "But that's not going to happen." He wrapped his arm around Julia and said, "I've found my soul mate."

Susanna asked, "What did Stephanie do?"

"She sent him a note and tried several times to call him. She said she was having a bad menstrual period when she broke up with him and apologized and asked to talk with him."

"I haven't called her and don't plan to."

Susanna added, "I wish I had a dollar for every time a woman blamed a bad decision on her cramps."

"Me too," Layla said. "By the way, I'm having Amy here this weekend. Is this going to put a cramp in any of your plans."

Susanna replied, "Not mine. I'm glad she's coming. She's a doll."

Julia said, "Cliff and I are going to dinner and then he's spending the night here."

"Eric will also be here Saturday night. Sounds like a party. Amy will probably want to sleep in our room. Last time, she insisted on sleeping with me. Pissed Eric off but he had no choice."

Susanna joked, "He could sleep in my room, if he wants."

Everyone laughed except Layla.

"I'm just kidding, Layla."

"I know you are. I'm just practicing my 'stand-down' stare." Everyone laughed.

"With both of you having roommates Saturday night, I may have to find one."

Cliff replied, "We have a new pledge named Charles that's a sharp looking guy. I think he's from your part of the country. Plays football. Maybe I could introduce you."

"If you vouch for him, tell him to pick me up for dinner at 7:00 Saturday night."

Julia replied, "Why don't you two double date with us. We can have dinner and come back here. If the chemistry is right, he can stay over. Otherwise, he can go home."

"I'll tell him to meet us here at 7:00," Cliff said.

"Layla, is this going to be too much for Amy?" Susanna asked.

"I think she'll have a grand time with all of us here. We need to be sensitive to her presence and not run around half dressed or get drunk. Otherwise, it'll be fine. I'll talk to Eric and see what he says, but I don't think he'll mind. Her bedtime is early so she'll be sound asleep before the action in the bedrooms start."

Cliff replied, "We must be very cautious around her and watch our language and everything we do. Layla, if any of us get out of line, give us that stand-down stare."

"I will."


Eric was scheduled to work the day shifts on Saturday and Sunday. He arrived at the house in time for dinner Friday evening and Layla was anxiously waiting. It had been several days since they last spent quality time together ... tonight was for catch-up. They grilled hamburgers and talked about the weekend.

"I was with Amy all day and she's very excited about your time together this weekend."

"I was thinking about taking her to Lancaster County and visit the Amish communities. Has she been there?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"I think she'll enjoy seeing the horse-drawn carriages and the people. I have a few favorite places for food and sightseeing. They're probably still harvesting some of the crops or preparing the fields so we might see some draft horse teams."

"I'd enjoy that and I believe Amy would. But just spending time with you is what she really wants. Mom says she often talks about you."

"Tomorrow evening, Cliff and maybe another guy will be spending the night. They know Amy will be here and have promised to behave. Is that alright with you?"

"Amy enjoys being around lots of adults. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Cliff is bringing someone named Charles to meet Susanna. Cliff vouches for him so I'm sure he'll be nice."

"Yeah, Cliff is a good guy. I really like him. Did he tell you we had a call-out to his fraternity house yesterday?"

"No! I haven't seen him in a couple of days. What happened?"

"A girlfriend of one of the brothers scratched the crap out of another brother. She did a number on him with her fingernails and teeth, but we patched him up. Neither wanted to press charges."

"Let me guess, was her name Ashley?"

He frowned and thought for a few seconds. "I think so."

"That figures. She was dumped by one of the brothers named Jason but she's now dating Ben in the same fraternity."

"I do remember the victim's name was Jason."

"Our first contracted video is for Ben and Ashley on Monday night."

He laughed. "All I can advise is don't make her mad. That girl is tough and fights like a bobcat."

"Speaking of tough girls, when am I going to meet your roommate?"

"Any time. Let me see if she's home."

Eric called.

"Hey Michelle.

"I'm over at Layla's. She wants to meet you. Are you going to be home in about an hour?

"Good.

"Don't worry about that.

"We'll bring the beer.

"Great, see you then." He ended the call.

"Michelle is home and expecting us after dinner."

"I know you think I'm weird but we girls don't like our men living with other women."

"You think it's impossible for a man to live with a woman without having sex with her?"

"You've lived with her for two years. And you expect me to believe you never made love to her?"

"That's what I'm saying. When we decided to rent a place together, we agreed that it would be just to save money. There is not and has never been any physical connection between her and me. We are very good friends and help each other with classes but that's it." Eric decided to let Michelle tell Layla the rest of the story.

"Well, I look forward to meeting her." Layla still had her doubts.


Eric took Layla to the condo in Hockessin, Delaware, about five miles from the campus. These were very nice, modern units built about five years earlier. Michelle answered the door.

"Layla, it's a real pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, Michelle, and you're not the soldier type I expected." Michelle was a beautiful black woman with a wonderful smile. She stood at least 5'9" and appeared to be very firm and fit.

Michelle laughed and asked, "What did you expect?"

"Certainly not a drop-dead gorgeous woman like you."

"Awww, you're sweet. Look at yourself, my goodness. Please come in."

Eric carried a six-pack of Blue Moon ale, Michelle's favorite beer and they walked to the kitchen.

"This condo is fantastic. Did you two decorate it?"

"Yeah, we did. Some of the furniture was used when we bought it but it was clean and functional."

Eric added, "Michelle has a good sense of style and a taste for decorating so she did all of that."

"Please have a seat. I quickly made some cookies when Eric told me you were coming. They're just about ready."

"I thought I smelled fresh baked cookies. This is unbelievable."

Eric replied, "She often makes them. Michelle is also a wonderful bread maker. I wish I could bake like her."

Over the next ten minutes, they talked about their university studies, munched on warm chocolate chip cookies and drank beer. It was very relaxing and Layla finally built enough courage to ask the big question.

"Michelle, I am so impressed by you. I can't believe that Eric has been able to resist your obvious charms. But he swears you two are just best friends. Is he lying to me?"

Michelle and Eric laughed.

"Eric is one of my dearest friends and I think you will become another one. But we have a major difference. I'm a lesbian and have a girlfriend who I love very much. We both love Eric like he was our brother, and in many ways he is. Eric helped both of us whip a prescription drug habit, as only a brother would do. He loved us into breaking the habit."

Eric explained, "Michelle was badly wounded while serving in Afghanistan and was on pain killers much longer than she should have been. She was hooked when she came home and was really bad off when I first met her. Her partner, Gabby, was injured in a car accident and ended up being hooked on Vicodin and OxyContin."

Michelle added, "I met Gabby in a drug treatment center and we hit it off. But, it was only after Eric took me under his wing, that we made real progress toward recovery. We had some very rough days and nights and Eric was here for us every minute. He held me for hours as I shook with chills, cramps, and pain; I wanted to just die but he willed me to live."

"She was a wreck but she whipped it. We didn't leave this condo until all the withdrawal symptoms were gone. It took eight days."

Michelle reached across the table and took Eric's hand. "Layla, he will forever be my hero. Gabby had almost as bad a time of it as I did and Eric saved her life like he did mine. We love him dearly. You have a precious man who obviously loves you."

Tears ran down both Layla's and Michelle's cheeks. They stood and hugged each other for several moments.


Eric and Layla went to bed early since he had to be at work by 6:00 am. Their lovemaking was very tender but passionate. They totally yielded themselves to each other. She felt an amazing fullness and warmth as he entered her, much more than she remembered. Her heartbeat raced as his strokes eased in and out. When the pace quickened and his spurts followed, she gazed into his eyes and would have followed him to the ends of the earth. She was totally his, in every way. When the orgasmic lightning flashed through her loins Layla was sated and quickly fell asleep.

She awakened to the sound of Eric flushing the toilet. Layla slipped on her robe and walked to the bathroom as he was stepping into the shower. They smiled and briefly kissed before she peed and brushed her teeth. By the time he was dressed, the coffee was hot and a BLT sandwich was ready for his breakfast.

Eric came to the kitchen and kissed her again. They held each other for a moment before he said, "I love you" for the very first time.

Layla was elated. She pulled back, smiled and said "I love you, Eric, with all my heart." They kissed again.

Eric said, "After I get off, I need to run some errands and go by the condo so it will probably be time to go to dinner when I get here."

"I'm going up early to get Amy. Call if anything changes and we'll plan to be here when you come."

"How about dinner at the Union City Grille?" Eric asked.

"That'd be great. I've not been there in over a year."

"The owner came by the station last week and gave us a stack of gift certificates. One of our units treated his son who had been hit by a car in a parking lot. He was very grateful and said that the son is going to make a full recovery."

"Do things like that happen often?"

"Kids being hit by cars?"

"No, Eric. People giving gifts to the paramedics and firefighters."

"It does happen. People are very appreciative of our efforts. Many times it's cookies, cakes or pies."

"I'll have to bake my mom's lasagna for your guys. I appreciate your efforts also." They both grinned.

"I love tasty Italian dishes, especially when they're yours."

Layla giggled at the obvious double entendre. They kissed once again.


Layla arrived at the Belton's house later that morning.

Kathy greeted her at the door. "Great to see you again, Layla. Amy is very excited about you coming."

"I'm excited to spend some time with her."

Amy came running into the foyer and hugged Layla around her hips. Layla dropped to her knees and gave her a proper hug and kiss.

"Mommy, I'm ready."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.