Locked in With a Succubus
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

Nicole frowned. "It's not much of a chance. You are quite inexperienced in the arts of lovemaking..."

"I'll take it," George said.

Nicole's black eyes glimmered. Her smile became crafty.

"Make me come," she said.

George paused. He didn't know what to say.

"When it comes to a succubus and a human male, the succubus has total control in all matters concerning sex," Nicole said. "As you'd expect of a being that's an absolute personification of carnal desires."

She sat cross-legged next to George. Her tail curled round into her lap. She stared down at the flicking, arrow-pointed tip.

"Unfortunately, the gulf in experience makes it very hard for a succubus to achieve full satisfaction," she said.

Her thumb and forefinger came together in a circle around her tail. She moved her hand up and down in an imitation of masturbation.

"What do I need to do?" George asked.

He felt a lot of trepidation. He had no real experience and he was dealing with an entity that lived off sex. Still, a slim chance was better than no chance at all.

Nicole tapped one clawed finger against her cheek. Her other hand went down between her legs and she ran a black fingernail between the moist folds of her sex.

"Mmm, it's no good with me on top," she mused. "It's against your nature, but you'll need to take the initiative. Be forceful. And work extremely hard. Mmm ... yes ... this might give you the best chance."

She hopped up on all fours and faced away from him.

"Come over here," she ordered.

Her tone was sweet but the words slipped right through his ears, hooked talons in his brain and tugged. George was on his knees and moving towards her before he even realised.

"Wha-how?" George said in surprise.

"Darling, you should never release your seed in a succubus's cunt. It gives her control over you."

She looked back at George and gave him a wicked smile. She waggled the lovely peach of her ass.

"I probably should have mentioned that earlier," she said.

Yeah, thanks for the warning, George thought sourly.

"Now come and fuck me." That voice again, jerking his body around on sugar-sweet puppet strings.

Before he was even aware, George was kneeling behind the lush swell of her behind with a hand stroking up and down his erection. Her tail flicked and twitched, exposing the little bud of her anus. George paused. Her tail lifted. The orifice relaxed and opened. The dilations and contractions, the moist lining behind, the hint of tight depths, all drew his gaze. A target.

His hand stroked up and down his bulging erection. All he needed to do was push forward.

George did, but at the last moment his hand steered his cock downwards, plunging it into the silken sheath of her vagina instead.

She hadn't given him permission for the ... other place.

Nicole chuckled.

"Always the gentleman," she said.

She rocked back into him. Her whip-like tail slithered over his hips and curled round behind him.

"You could have, you know," she said. "I wouldn't have minded."

The tip of her tail pressed up against the sphincter of his anus. Not hard enough to enter, but hard enough to imply it could.

"Of course, I'd have then felt obligated to do the same back to you," Nicole said with a sultry chuckle. "Fair is fair."

George shivered and instinctively jerked forwards. Forward meant plunging deeper into Nicole's velvet depths, which he suspected was what she'd intended. She gave a contented moan and stretched her back like a cat. The soft curves of her buttocks pressed into his crotch.

"It's not as bad as you think." Her tail tickled around the rim of his anus. "It's quite pleasant." The tail gave his asshole a delicate little prod. "But I fear you'd empty out very quickly if my little tail started tickling away on your prostate." The tail moved away and the tip tickled against the underside of his testicles. "Far too quickly to get me anywhere near orgasm."

George allowed himself a little sigh of relief as her tail slithered off down his inner thigh.

He placed both hands on the soft flesh of her ass and held on as he began to thrust back and forth into her. His cock slipped in and out of her moist sheath.

"Ooh yes, that's a nice rhythm," Nicole said. "You can go harder."

George did, although he wasn't sure it was by choice. His hips had slipped the leash of his mind and were rocking back and forth of their own accord. In. Out. George plunged into her silken sex again and again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.