Locked in With a Succubus - Cover

Locked in With a Succubus

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

"Relax. There's no escape now," Nicole whispered in his ear. "Mmm, I like to let my victims melt with pleasure. Then I slurp them all up like delicious ice cream."

George remembered why he should be afraid.

"Still frightened?" Nicole asked. "My my, you are a troublesome client."

She slid an arm underneath his body, grabbed his arm and pulled, spinning George around until he lay on his back with Nicole on top of him. The waterbed sagged beneath him, comfortable but also a prison.

He saw again her horns and those empty black eyes.

Still frightened? You betcha.

"People will notice if I go missing," he said. "They know I'm here."

Nicole put an elegant hand to her mouth and laughed.

"I hope you don't play cards for money," she said. "You're a terrible bluffer."

She pulled off her panties.

"Of course Miss Kitson knows you're here," Nicole said. "She did send you to me after all."

George's eyes widened. Why would Miss Kitson do that?

"Now shut up and soak in my pheromones for a while," Nicole said.

She shifted position until she was crouched above his face and facing his feet. George got an extreme close-up view of the shaven lips of her pussy. George might not have had sex, but he'd still seen his share of porn films. Nicole's labia seemed plusher and somehow more comfortable-looking than the girls he'd seen in those films. They tugged at him with a primal urge and his cock twitched to life as the image of slipping it between those cushioned lips entered his thoughts.

"That's more like it," Nicole said as she bent down to caress his erection with her hand.

Her labia twitched, gaping hungrily to reveal a glistening red tunnel. George shivered. The girls in the films he'd watched had never been able to do that. No human was able to do that.

Nicole laughed at his fear. "Just wait, in a moment this lovely rock-hard cock is going to be inside there. Then my sweet little cunt will suck all that fear right out of you. As well as everything else," she added with a wicked laugh.

George didn't get a chance to protest. Nicole sat down, smothering his face in the soft flesh of her ass. The bed rocked and swayed beneath him as she ground her body against him. He felt the moist folds of her sex rub against his nose and mouth. Something slender and whip-like wound around his throat.

He couldn't breathe. Her ass covered his face like a pillow, blocking off his airways. Her warm juices dribbled onto and between his lips. Each drip set off firecrackers of sensation across his nerve-endings. The opposite of a numbing agent, her fluids heightened the sensitivity of whatever skin they came into contact with. George's lips and tongue fizzed with pleasure. Nicole laughed wickedly and wiggled her body on top of his face.

George still couldn't breathe. Her tail tightened around his neck like a noose. His mouth and nose were smothered between her ass cheeks. He started to feel light-headed.

Nicole waited until he was on the verge of passing out--George had no idea how she knew; she just knew--and lifted up her ass. Grateful, George took a deep breath--

--and nearly choked on an overpowering, musky scent. It surrounded his head in a cloying cloud and--with his lungs starved for air--George was helpless as he drew the heady perfume into his body. His first instinct was to cough out the corrupted air, but he had no chance to do that as Nicole was already sitting back down on him, smothering him back between the luscious curves of her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.