Fucking Feminists - Cover

Fucking Feminists

Copyright© 2014 by Sterling

Epilogue

Sex Story: Epilogue - Two women take their six children to a desert island to start a feminist utopia. All intercourse is rape. But as the younger generation comes of age, they eventually rebel, at first because artificial insemination doesn't work. An older woman clubs Paul's head trying to stop what she think is a rape. The resulting brain injury turns him into a feminist's nightmare -- but for the open-minded, it's not so bad.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

Tara sat on the beach, relaxing and watching 6-year-old Stacy making a sand castle.

She saw Paul walking down the beach. In the early years she might have tried to quick run into the trees so Stacy couldn't see, but they had all given that up.

He walked straight towards her, and she could see his erection rising. She quickly reached between her legs and began a gentle, quick motion.

Just as he reached her she pulled down her bikini bottom and lay back on the towel. "Hi, Paul," she said wearily.

He said nothing, but quickly got into mounting position.

"Unnnhhh!" he grunted as he drove his penis home.

Tara could tell from his early thrusts that he was going to fuck her for several minutes before he came. He had probably screwed two of the other women within the hour. If she was in the mood, she might have started rubbing her clitoris with her hand so she'd have an orgasm before he finished. But she was aware of Stacy watching them from five yards away.

"What does Paul do that?" she asked.

"Oh, this is how babies are made, right? You've seen him do that since before you could remember." Her voice wavered slightly every couple seconds as Paul's strong thrusts jiggled her whole body.

"How does it make a baby?"

Tara had answered this question more than once before, but she realized that children took in these things at different levels over time.

"Paul's testicles make something called sperm, and when he has his penis deep inside me like this, the sperm comes out the end of his penis. Then up inside me it would meet an egg and they'd combine to make a baby that is part Paul and part me."

"But he does it all the time, and there aren't that many babies."

Tara laughed. "Well, it doesn't always work. He keeps trying it over and over hoping it will work sometimes."

"Do you mind? He never asks."

"Oh, I usually don't mind. I know it's hard for you to believe, but it feels kind of good to me. And your daddy means well." She smiled up at him and stroked his cheek as he pounded away.

This was how sex education had to work in a society where the sex was done in public. Paul increased his speed. From long experience, Tara knew his rhythm. "And he's about to shoot the sperm out soon, any second now ... There!"

"Can you feel it coming out?"

"No, women can't feel it."

Paul's thrusting slowed and stopped, and he slid out of Tara, his slick and shrinking organ in full view as he sat on the sand catching his breath.

"Did he start a baby this time?"

"No. Actually, I think he already started one in me a couple months ago. You're going to have another little sister or brother."

Paul's best efforts had never worked in Alison, who was apparently infertile. It had worked with the others, though. Tara's missed periods suggested she was pregnant with her fourth child. Molly had had three, and Kira two live births and two miscarriages and was expecting again any day.

Heather's earlier confidence that Paul's reproductive efforts inside her were in vain was misplaced. Although she and Grace had both started the process of menopause, they had apparently not finished it. Grace had had one baby and Heather had gotten pregnant and given birth to another pair of twins.

"His penis always gets soft and floppy after he's done."

"Yeah, it gets to rest."

"Why does it get stiff?"

"Well, think about it. He couldn't get it into our bodies if it wasn't stiff." Right. He couldn't violate and degrade females without an organ that turned into a weapon. That was the theory. But now she viewed it as a friendly visitor, brimming with the possibility of new life.

"Does Jacob make sperm too?"

"Yes."

"How come I never see him putting his penis into anyone?"

"That's just the way he is. Some men don't feel like putting sperm into women."

"Why?"

"It's just the way they are. No explanation." No need to talk about Jacob's fervent but vain desire for Paul to deliver sperm in his butt hole.

"Is Paul going to stick his penis in my vagina?"

"Oh, no, dear! You're much too young for that."

"But he might some day?"

"You don't have to worry about that until you're much older. Maybe you won't want anyone to put sperm in you. Or maybe you'll want Peter to do it. Or Zach."

"Ewwww," said Stacy with a frown.

"Like I said, you don't have to worry about it for a long time."

So far, that had been right. Paul had shown no interest in any of the little boys and girls, and Stacy had just turned six. Tara felt once more an uneasiness when she thought about her at 10 or 11.

"Peter and Zach are babies. I'd want Paul to put sperm in me. He's nice."

Tara then realized that her fears about Stacy at the age of 11 or 12 had a different dimension. If all the women you knew spread their legs for Paul in public whenever he wanted to fuck them, then you'd think that was part of being a woman. Every girl wants to be a woman some day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.