Fucking Feminists - Cover

Fucking Feminists

Copyright© 2014 by Sterling

Prologue

Sex Story: Prologue - Two women take their six children to a desert island to start a feminist utopia. All intercourse is rape. But as the younger generation comes of age, they eventually rebel, at first because artificial insemination doesn't work. An older woman clubs Paul's head trying to stop what she think is a rape. The resulting brain injury turns him into a feminist's nightmare -- but for the open-minded, it's not so bad.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

Heather let Grace in and they sat at the kitchen table. She'd said in her text it was bad news. It was so bad that the first three times Grace collected herself to talk she'd start crying again instead.

Finally, "The lawyer says Dave is going to get visitation. The judge lifted the temporary order. The kids have to see him again. You know how it was -- I had to peel the little ones off of me to get them to go with him! I think he abuses Alison, she just gets this stone face ... I know it!"

Heather had heard the sad tale of Grace's marriage as it unraveled. Dave really was a total bastard. Why women put up with men at all was a mystery to her, but with someone like Dave...

She herself had had a longtime partner Ruth who was 20 years her senior. Six months before she had died after a long battle with cancer. Ruth had been sure she'd be there for the kids, but told Heather she had to think about herself too. She made her promise to do her best to find someone else. Ruth told her she could grieve for six months but then it was time to move on. Telling her how long to grieve had been a joke but not really a joke. Six months had gone by -- eight months now -- and she still felt awful. Looking for someone else just held no glimmer of appeal.

Heather's thoughts meandered as Grace continued to vent. What about a new start? A change of scenery? When Grace had calmed down some, Heather said, "We should leave the country, take the kids with us so he can never get at them again."

Grace gave a quick, cynical laugh, but stopped when Heather didn't smile. "Wait, could we really do that? Get away from Dave? Where would we go?"

Grace's enthusiasm got her thinking in more detail. When she'd been doing her linguistics field work in the South Pacific 15 years earlier, she'd made some contacts. There were little islands tucked away that hardly anyone knew about. The natives abandoned them because of the excitement and opportunities in the city.

She had the proceeds from the sale of Ruth's consulting business. Could they manage it? It seemed so impossible, but then, Why not? To spend the rest of her life on an island with Grace? She reminded herself once more that Grace was 100% straight, but even so ... The immediate need was to get Grace's kids away from Dave, but there were other possibilities.

She and Ruth had spoken about it many times, this wish that they could start over. They'd look at Molly and Tara and lament all the messages society was already starting to dump on them, think about all that they would suffer growing up under the patriarchy. They would dream of leaving the US, then soberly realize that most other countries were even worse for women.

On an island, they could bring the kids up with the right values. Start a new society, uncontaminated by the patriarchy. The simple desire to escape from the Vermont winters even played a role.

Grace's oldest was Alison, aged 10. Next came 7-year-old Kira, with her youngest Paul just 4 years old. She herself had Molly, age 8, and the twins Tara and Jacob, aged 6.

They could raise their boys right -- to be the true equals of their sisters. As she and Grace brainstormed about it, they thought further ahead. When the time came, the boys could each marry one of the girls in the other family. There could be grandchildren, and from that an ongoing little society in the South Pacific. A feminist utopia, cleansed of the patriarchy.

And so it came to pass that the 2 women and their 6 children flew to Tahiti, then by prop plane to an outlying island, and then by boat to another island where they met Mr. Johnson. In his own boat he gave them a tour of the deserted island, and they loved it. A couple miles in length, half a mile wide. Sandy beaches, a lagoon, a forested interior, a volcanic outcropping in the center, and a spring. Fields that weren't badly overgrown. After his work crew refurbished the run-down huts, Mr. Johnson delivered them to their new home. He stayed a week, showing them how to find coconuts, grow bananas and sweet potatoes, dig shellfish, and catch regular fish. Heather arranged with him to come back every 3 months to deliver supplies -- later they found they could go 6 months. And then he left.

Heather and Grace named their community "New Hope".

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.