Mount Dominance - Cover

Mount Dominance

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A citadel of female matriarchy where males are simply disposed of. A cruel fate awaits all those taken there. Those that are used as drones are duly rewarded for their genetic contribution. A simple tale of raw lust for those who crave the ultimate in submission to the absolute dominance of the female; there can be but one final price to pay for being male.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The Amazon now strode slowly across to the next male whose ultimate seeding had heralded his dispatch; his Mistress waving to the supreme woman, her thighs now slipping together with the juices of her arousal, the tight thong wet with her fragrant essences and nursing her cunt close to her own victorious orgasm. The grinning impregnated Mistress stood with nipples excitedly erect from her swollen breasts, the latex maggot that had sired her, wriggling below her firmly planted foot in his final heavenly thrusts. She simply pointed to his head with a sneer, he was not worthy of any speech. The male's anus tingled as he spurted lustily in his tight latex bondage, he yearned to finish his orgasm and know the feel of the sword; his submission was total, and he groaned in abject ecstasy as the crowd went silent, spending in sublime submission. The Amazon noted his enthusiastic jerking against the tight bonds, and obligingly placed the scimitar to back of his head, pressing it tight against the latex shroud. The touch of the blade, the full force of which he would shortly know, had his boning cock deliver its complete surrender, his balls capitulating to absolute feminine superiority. The supreme woman pressed the blade hard, cutting the latex and scoring his neck as she enjoyed the wasting of his seed in her honour.

'This cut is where you shall know the true ecstasy; I'll have your head now.' The male's submissive pleasure was of an unprecedented magnitude as he jerked and jetted his mess on feeling the sword lifted, he tensed against the unforgiving bonds, revelling in the deeply carnal lust of his moment of total defeat at the hands of female dominance. He sniffed hard in the vain hope of smelling the woman who would execute him. He did not hear the tumultuous roar of the delighted female onlookers as the scimitar was brought swiftly down, and his head rolled in the sand, dispatched with gusto by the superb woman.

His head joined the other in its final tribute to the glorious symbol of womanhood, and two others joined it in rapid succession. Zara kept her kneeling male's leash nice and tight as he looked down with a strange envy at the heads lying in sacrificial tribute upon the gaping cunt effigy, two of the faces on them looking skyward and locked in a serene gaze of pure pleasure; their ordeal was over and his anus clenched at the huge butt plug as he pondered his fate, his cock permanently erect as he watched the Amazon approach the male who had managed to wriggle closest to the outer circle, but now began to falter as the motion of his cock against slippery latex had his aching balls begin their surrender.

As the final male sweltered in the black latex which remained tight but now slipped against his bare flesh as he struggled, he was granted some relief, as while he felt the delicious tingle of his emerging orgasm, the Amazon lifted his head and expertly sliced the scimitar round his neck, cutting the latex and only nicking his flesh in a couple of places. His cock pulsed rigid as the hood was whisked from him and he gasped for air, his stinging eyes focused on the the muscular calves and thighs before him. She watched with satisfaction as he humped at the sand, his face contorting as he tried to hold back his seed, his pregnant Mistress aiding his motion by pushing her foot into the shimmering latex tightly binding his arse. He now also had the sight of the baying crowd of women, eager to see his dispatch, their leering smiles and cruel eyes hastening the surrender of his laden balls.

'You have gained the furthest distance from the symbol of womanhood that you disrespected so, and shall receive the prize before your head is returned to it to pay homage.' His cock now pulsed uncontrollably as his lust for total submission was met by the sight of the amazon untying her soaking thong. Her cunt gaped as it's sweet scent was released by the warm breeze which caressed its dominant lips, as she grinned and stuffed the wet garment into the mouth of the writhing male, where it was eagerly received. He grunted in absolute ecstasy as he tasted and snorted deliriously at the rich spice of the woman who would take so much pleasure in dispatching him, the scent and the sight of of many women showing their acute and cruel enthusiasm had him jet hot wads of semen in complete and utter defeat. His bulbous and expectant Mistress removed her white gown and rubbed her distended belly as she enjoyed him spill his ultimate seed in total waste, surrendering it to the latex and bondage which held him helpless. She made sure her true feelings were know as he bucked with his teeth biting as the thong.

'Take his head now! I want to see him pay, he has spent his last in this life; he'll know the blade now!' The crowd of women hushed so that they may enjoy his grunting as he continued to spend, and hear the noise of the fine blade descend and slice his neck. The silence other than his own groans of ecstasy had him pulse his semen as never before as his eyes met the cruel smiles of anticipation from the lusting women, and the Amazon lifting her shining blade. He let out a tumultuous moan through the spicy thong as his balls pumped their last, his body going rigid and feeling the delicious bondage from which there was no hope of escape. The Amazon's cunt oozed as she savoured the moment, then brought the blade whistling down. He jetted his last in divine ecstasy as he heard the rush of the blade's delivery, the dull thump sending him into eternal darkness, his ears just registering the roar of the satisfied women as his head rolled free in the sand.

As the tumult of the crowd continued, the Amazon knelt in the sand and rubbed her cunt vigorously with the head; the nose on its bemused face put to good use against her clitoris as she indulged in a victorious orgasm. Her breasts heaved as she moaned with pleasure, then sated, the head was passed to the sired Mistress, beneath whose foot the trussed body of its owner had only just finished convulsing. She held the head high to display to the crowd as she walked slowly to the effigy, placing it upright to show the fixed facial expression of its moment of exquisite pleasure on the very clitoris; the symbol of feminine pleasure which he had excited and paid for.

Zara allowed her male to contemplate the scene for a few moments; the five headless maggots now still with their blood staining the sand, the heads delivered to the glorious symbol of feminine dominance, justly executed for their lust in seeding the women who now stood grinning with satisfaction at the bemused and ecstatic faces of the males who had sired them; locked forever in the moment of their dispatch. The caped woman now tugged at the leash to his tortured balls, pulling his sack taut and dispelling any reluctance the defeated male may have shown in going to his own cruel fate. He arose to the taunts of the crowd of women who now centered their attentions upon him, fuelled by the spectacle of the seeding drones; a few watching with a wistful and wanton spite as the headless corpses were cut from the latex and emasculated, their spent genitals taken as trophies by the pregnant women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.