Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 58

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 58 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The day after Christmas. Nothing on the schedule for today. No real reason to get out of bed considering what it looks like outside. Grey. Snowing. Nasty.

Ashlee and I both use the restroom and then come back to bed. We each pull our tablets out and check in with our friends on Facebook and that is when I get a phone call. It's from Craig.

"Paul! Dude, you did not have to do that." He says excitedly over the phone.

"Do what?" I say playing dumb. I know full well what he is talking about.

"You did not have to give us your tickets to the football game. That is too much. I would have been happy with a fancy box of cigars. You didn't have to give us tickets, parking passes and even a bus ride to get there."

"I know, but you know how generous I am. I wasn't going to use them so who else do I have in my life to give them to?"

"No one." He took a breath and then said, "Thanks. I'll be sure to get everyone here and call Adam and everyone on the finance team and get them to come with me. It'll be a major party for sure."

"Well party hardy, but don't get in trouble. I don't have anyone else on the payroll to get you out of trouble." I joked and we shared a laugh.

"I know. We'll behave and I'll make sure everyone gets home safely."

"Good man. Hey, change of subject. What are you doing in May of this coming year?"

"Nothing special. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, Ashlee and I are getting married in May or June and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the wedding?"

"Really? Congratulations. That is excellent news. I'm thrilled for you two. I guess we will have to get new paper work written up for you two and get a will written for Ashlee as well. Great. Let me know more about dates and times and places and I'll be there."

"You can count on that." I pulled the phone away and put it on speaker, since Ashlee was right next to me and she wanted to talk to him. "Craig, Ashlee wanted to talk to you. You're on speaker phone."

"Hi Ashlee, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Craig. Merry Christmas by the way."

"Same to you."

"Is the prenup still in effect or do we have to sign a new one?"

"No, it is still in effect. So are all of the other documents Paul has signed when you two started getting serious. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering what Paul and I had to do to make sure that if something happened to me, he would have legal rights to take care of Brenda."

"Well. Nothing really since she turned 18. All I would have to do is right a power of attorney, a medical release form and living will for her to sign that would allow Paul to make decisions if she became incapacitated and you weren't around. It is very simple if you ask me. Please don't tell me that you are depressed or ill."

"Oh no. Nothing of the sort. I'm just about as happy as one person can be. I would have to be two people to be any happier. Also, I'm healthy as a horse and feel great. I was just planning for the worst but hoping for the best. You understand don't you?"

"Yes I do. I knew you were a smart woman. When we get back to the office, I'll make sure the papers are ready for you all to sign. Do you want me to put anything together to change her last name? That is an easy process as well. Are you going to take Paul's last name when you marry him?"

She looked at me and gave me a crooked grin and made the hmmm noise as if she were thinking. "Well, are you going to take my name?" I asked her.

"Yes Paul and Craig. I'm going to take his name when we get married. I'd be crazy not to and it is the traditional thing to do you know."

I nudged her with my elbow since I knew she was playing around. Craig said while we were messing around. "Well that is fine. Easy peasy from my end. Anything else I can do for you?"

Ashlee went after my ribs trying to tickle me and I went after her and all Craig heard was us laughing at each other. "Guess not. You two have a good Christmas. See you when you get back to town." He hung up as Ashlee and I rolled around on the bed trying to get at each other's ribs. We rolled around playing for a few minutes until I managed to get her on her back with me on top of her between her legs. I didn't have direct access her to pelvis, but I was on top of her. I managed to grab her arms and hold them down as I went for her face with my lips. Kisses to her neck, jawline, ears, cheeks, her forehead and finally her mouth got her going and when I stayed kissing her mouth long enough she opened her mouth to me and our tongues danced together between us.

I let go of her arms and used them just to hold myself up but with her arms free, she used them to hold me touching my face, arms, back and then reaching between us, she moved the nightgown to the side exposing her pussy to my hard cock. She broke the kiss long enough to reach down to take a hold of it and put it in the position we both loved the most, at the entrance of her vagina. She rubbed the head up and down a few time stimulating herself and getting the bulbous head wet enough to enter her. When she thought it was wet enough, she put her hands on my butt and pulled me. I slid right into her depths with ease. "I love you so much Paul. You are right where you belong." She said to me with a look of love and lust on her face.

"I love you too Ashlee. Thank you for having a place for me in your heart and body for me to go to." Corny I know, but that is what entered my mind at the time. You try to say something romantic with your hard cock buried in a hot wet pussy staring into the face of your fiancé who wants to spend the rest of her life with you. I highly doubt you could find anything more intelligent to say either.


We did finally go downstairs. Though it was after everyone else had gotten up and had breakfast. Ashlee went to mom and gave her a hug. She then offered to help with breakfast. "Don't you worry about anything. We have already had our breakfast. You two will have to find something to eat. I have to run to the store and take advantage of the sales. I think Mark is going to try and get that engine put downstairs though. I am sure he would love help with that."

Mom gave me a hug then went upstairs to get dressed while Ashlee and I pulled cereal out of the cabinet and had a bowl. Hop-along-Brenda came thumping into the kitchen while we were sitting at the table eating.

"Good morning sweetie." Ashlee said to her daughter. I got up and offered her my chair so that she could sit down and eat.

"Good morning honey." I said to her and since I was standing, I gave her a hug. "How are you feeling today?"

She looked around behind me before answering. "Horny no thanks to you two. I had no idea that you two have sex so often in this house."

Ashlee and I both blushed. "Sorry." I said. I quickly recovered and asked, "Do you want a bowl of cereal for breakfast?"

"Yes dad. Thanks."

While I was making cereal, Ashlee and Brenda were whispering between themselves. I tell you, mothers and daughters, so much whispering.

Anyway, I got the three of us coffee and Brenda cereal and we sat down to eat together.

Dad came up shortly thereafter with tools in his hands. "Good morning dad/Grandpa." We all said together and he chuckled at that.

"Good morning kids." He went to Brenda and gave her a one arm hug. "How's my favorite granddaughter? Feeling ok this morning?"

"Yes grandpa. I'm just fine."

Dad went to the boxes in the family room and started taking apart the box containing his new motor. When he found the directions about mounting it, he sat down on the floor and started muttering to himself. He then pulled out his phone and scrolled through a listing and then dialed someone. "Are you guys going to be open all day today? ... Good ... Thank you for your time."

"Hey Paul, want to go to the hardware store with me?"

"ME TOO!" Brenda said.

"Yes dad. I'd love to go with you." I said after shushing a daughter who can be a buttinsky.

"Good, get cleaned up and we will get going."

Brenda and I finished our breakfast and I ran, she hobbled upstairs. I jumped in the shower and was done very quickly. Brenda came into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth and stood looking at the shower, her cast and back at the shower. "How am I going to get a shower with this thing on?"

"No shower for you. I think it is bath city for you."

"I hate baths." She took off her clothes and then bent over to get the temperature just right. Her perfect ass was pointed right at me and I stood there watching her in the mirror with a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth. The lips of her pussy were visible between her legs so instead of getting freaky with my daughter, I spit out my toothpaste and did the responsible thing. "Can I help you?"

"Yes please."

So, I held her supporting her weight so that she didn't have to put weight on her bad foot and she stepped into the tub and I helped lower her down into the water. I handed her the shower head so that she could wash herself with one leg hanging out. I left her to her washing while I exited out of the bathroom. She didn't need her dirty old man of a step-father watching her wash herself.

When I was done getting dressed, I stuck my head in the bathroom to check on her. "Ya, I'm done. Help me up."

"One sec." I said to her then stood at the top of the stairs, "Hey Ash, can you come up here and help me a sec?"

"Sure." She said.

Soon enough she was there at my side. "We have to help little miss hop-a-long get out of the tub. I think it is going to be a two person job keeping her upright and the cast dry."

"Ok. ya cool. Let's go." So we entered the bathroom and I directed traffic.

"Ashlee, grab a spare hand towel and tuck it into the top of the cast so that water won't drip into it. I'm going to get her standing then you can wrap a tower around her. OK?"

"Sure thing." Ashlee grabbed the two towels after making sure the cast was protected, she held the other up. I took Brenda by the hand and helped her to a standing position. Ashlee wrapped the towel around her torso then I helped her out of the tub.

"Thanks mom and dad. This is going to get old real quick if you ask me. How long do I have to leave this thing on my foot?"

"6 to 8 weeks honey. That is what the doctor said." Ashlee said while I was standing ready to grab her if she lost her balance.

"Good thing I'm not shy about my body, this is going to be a very familiar site for both of you in the coming weeks." She said trying to make a joke of the fact that her nude body was going to be seen by us almost every day. She was beautiful, had a body that boys in school drool over and dirty old men like me dream about. However, right now, this woman is my daughter trying to joke about the fact that she is going to be helpless for a while as her ankle heals. Worried that seeing her naked body is going to be a problem when neither of us was concerned in the least. She is a child who needs her parents help. That is what she was, not a hot wet woman standing naked in front of us.

When she seemed to be ok, I left the bathroom to head downstairs. Yes the visual of her naked body was still fresh in my mind, but I was an adult and I could think for myself and control those thoughts and the actions that come from them. I could look at her body and walk away without doing anything that could cause a rift in our relationship. I didn't want to break this still growing relationship. I wanted it to grow and prosper.

Dad was in the family room, reading over the mounting instructions. "Whatcha got dad?"

"I was reading over the instructions. It looks like I am going to need a thick sheet of plywood and two very secure sawhorses or just buy a table to mount it on."

"How much space do you have?"

"Plenty, you've seen the basement. I have lots of space."

"Dad, if you ask me, I would suggest buying a table. If you want an extra mounting surface, then buy a sheet of plywood to mount it on. Otherwise, use the table as is."

He read some more and found something. "I agree with your suggestion. This says that I need a table for the best results."

"Dad Grandpa, are you still here?" thump, step, thump step, thump, step. Brenda asks from the kitchen.

"In here." Dad calls to her. She arrives wearing the sleep pants, a boot on one foot and a thick hoodie.

We both look at her with an eye, wondering why.

"None of my jeans fit past my cast and I wasn't ready to cut them off to fit."

"Oh sure." dad and I both say agreeing with her conclusion.


We file out to dad's truck and then drive out into the street. Yes, it was snowing, but the road crew had managed to run down dad's street at least once. The larger neighborhood street was better and the main city street was free and clear. Wet, but easily traveled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.