Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 47

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Sunday morning arrived and my eyes popped open. Ashlee and I fell asleep on our bed, but many of the covers and blankets were actually on the floor along with several towels that had to be used to wipe ourselves off before we went to sleep. I went to get ready leaving Ashlee sleeping. When I was done, I threw on a pair of boxers and went to find Brenda. We didn't pay any attention to her coming in so I wanted to make sure she was fine.

Her door was ajar and when I peeked in, she was still sound asleep. Her naked back was exposed to me but what caught my attention were the four feet I saw displayed to me from under the sheet.

FOUR?

I knocked on the door hoping to wake up the sleeping lovers and get a few answers.

The boy sat up surprised by the sound and looked around. He got a look at me standing there bare chested wearing only boxer shorts and considering the muscles on my chest and stomach, I made quite a sight.

"Oh Hey! Crap!" The boy scrambled from the bed trying to gather up his pants and trying to hide his nudity.

I held up my hands trying to calm the situation. "Hang on. Wait a minute."

He continued to scamper around the room trying to stay out of my reach.

I finally had to use my dad voice, "SIT!!"

The kid sat. Brenda jumped up from the bed naked and once she came to herself she saw me in the doorway, the boy sitting on the corner of the bed. "Daddy. It's ok. Nothing happened that I didn't want to happen. I'm fine."

"Good. Now, would someone like to introduce me so I don't get all excited around here?"

"Daddy, this is Jerry. He is one of the guys from the party last night that met us at the dance club down the street."

I went to him and held out my hand. "Jerry, it is good to meet you." He shook my hand firmly which impressed me.

"Good to meet you sir."

"Brenda, did you use a condom?" I looked at Jerry as well and they both said yes. "Brenda, was he good? Did you get the orgasm that you have been wanting for so long?"

"Yes daddy." She blushed but Jerry was almost a tomato blushing at my question.

"Good. Jerry, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes sir. Your daughter is a wonderful woman and I enjoyed being with her very much."

"Good. Where is your phone?"

"Here sir." I took it from him and got to the photos on his phone and scrolled through the shots. A bunch of them were taken from inside the club and the dance and party. The good thing was that there were no pictures of her naked or doing anything that would bite her in the ass later on. I handed it back to Jerry.

"Thank you. Now, Jerry, are you 18?"

"Yes sir."

"Do your parents know where you are?"

He looked down at his lap. "No sir."

"Dang. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your family, but I would suggest that you let them know where you are so that no one gets in trouble. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Fine. Brenda, why don't you and Jerry get cleaned up then join us in the living room, I'm going to order room service for breakfast."

"Ok daddy."

I left them and went back to my room. Ashlee looks so lovely sleeping, however this time, I swear that the sheet was deflating instead of being settled on her body. I think someone is faking it so I did the only thing I could. I pulled the sheet down her body and started kissing the exposed skin. She mmm'd as I moved down her body. When I got to her hip, she rolled over and presented her rump to me, so I kissed it. I then continued to move down her legs to her toes and then her ankles. When I planted kisses on her ankles, she jumped and squealed and yanked her foot away from me.

"Enough. I'm ticklish there."

"BWAHAHAHA!" I laughed my most convincing evil laugh and went back at her again.

We rolled around laughing and giggling until we ended upon the floor again. The phone on the table was bumped and it landed on my shoulder breaking the mood. "Ow."

"Serves you right mister for attacking me like that." She got up off the floor and checked my shoulder. "You'll live."

She walked off to the bathroom. I used the phone to call down for room service for four a mixture of fresh fruit and pancakes with fresh syrup. "Don't forget a pot of coffee and cream as well for four."

"Not a problem Mr. Johnson. We will have it up for you in a few minutes."

I got up off the floor and went to join Ash for a shower. When I reached for her, she said "Be easy with me, I think you bruised me down there."

"No way. Let me see."

She turned toward me and I got down to my knees to look at her vulva. Yup, it was still red and swollen. I, we, really lost control last night after I took her dress off leaving her in her garter and stockings. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her pussy and gave it a kiss to make it all better.

I was tempted to give it some tongue, but decided against it.

By the time we were done, the room service waiter arrived. I gave him a good tip and thanked him for coming.

I knocked on Brenda's door letting them know that food had arrived. I didn't hear anything, but didn't want to barge in on them.

Ashlee came out without anything on which is normal for us. I at least had on shorts and a shirt. "Honey, Brenda brought home a boy from the party so you might want to cover up."

"What? Who did she bring Home?"

"A boy she met at her party. They met again at a dance club and spent the night together."

"Is he a nice boy?"

"Seemed to be. But when I woke them up, he just about went for the window to get away from me. I think I scared the boy."

"Good. Bringing home a boy from a club is not a good idea."

"I know."

She went back to our room, threw on a robe then went to the door and knocked again. She didn't get an answer but was bold enough to open it and go in. I went along and found the two of them in the bathroom together. She was working on her hair and he was in the shower.

"Hi mom. Sorry I didn't hear you knock."

"It's ok honey. Did you have a good time last night?"

"Yes mom. Jerry was really nice."

"Did you use protection?"

"Yes, dad asked the same question. Yes, we used a condom."

"Every time?"

"Yes mom. Every time."

She then motioned for her to come closer. "Did you get the orgasm that you've been needing?"

"Yes, several times."

"Good." Ashlee kissed her daughter on the forehead then told her that food was waiting so come eat quickly.

We left them and went back out to make our own breakfast. I poured her coffee and then myself and she put several pancakes on my plate along with bacon and we sat down to eat.

Jerry and Brenda came out together and joined us. Jerry was wearing what he had on yesterday and Brenda had on comfy shorts and a t-shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.