Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 39

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I guess it's Sunday morning. Once we got up and had breakfast, we started packing our bags. I called for a bellhop and our cars to be brought around to the front. We threw all of the big stuff in the Land Rover including Ashlee's engagement ring. I took my Porsche, Brenda took her car and Ashlee took hers. The three of us drove together in a caravan from New York to Boston. I know, we should have flown, but with the new cars, who wants to fly?

The trip was past the Long Island sound into Connecticut then into Massachusetts ending up in downtown Boston where another hotel was waiting for us. The trip was amazing and the view over the sound was beautiful. If it wasn't for the fact that the city didn't stop from New York to Boston, we would have been in the middle of nowhere.

The hotel in Boston was amazing. We had a view of the harbor from our room. We had a two room suite with a view of the harbor, it was far away, but you could still see the water. "The room is beautiful. I love it." Ashlee said hugging me from behind.

"Cool room dad. Nice view." Brenda came out next to us and looked at the view we were sharing.

"Thanks. It was the best I could find while driving up here."

They both laughed, this was an amazing hotel and they both knew it.

"So when do I get my lobster dinner?" Ashlee asked joking with me.

I chuckled. "How about tonight?"

"Great! I'll go and change. Come on B, time to change for dinner."

They ran off to change into something and I left the room to go to the lobby and find somewhere to eat. I found the concierge and asked him to help me find a lobster dinner for my family. "Well, there is a crab restaurant that is known for good lobster. Just a few miles down the road."

"Wonderful. Does the hotel have a car that can drive us down and back? I am sure that parking in the area is difficult."

"Oh yes sir. What room are you staying in and what time do you want to leave?"

"We are in the suite on the top floor. I'm Paul Johnson." I held out my hand to the concierge. He took it and welcomed me to the hotel.

"Ok, great. What time did you say you wanted to leave?"

"Give us an hour or so. My girlfriend and her daughter are trying to make themselves presentable. You know how long they take."

"No sir, I don't, but I know how long it takes my boyfriend to get ready." Oops, concierge is gay. Not a problem for me.

"Sure. We both have people in our lives who are concerned about their appearance. I'm right there with you."

Ashlee and Brenda weren't ready yet, but I was able to get ready without much trouble. I sat on the couch watching TV when the phone rang. "Mr. Johnson, your car is here."

"Thank you. I'll let everyone know and we should be down in a bit."

"We will wait for you sir."

I hung up the phone. "Ashlee, Brenda, the car is here for us."

"Just a second."

"One minute."

I sit on the couch with the TV on. This could take a while.

Good thing I was wrong, they came out just as I was getting comfortable. I got up and we filed to the elevator and out to the car. We piled in and the driver took us to a smallish restaurant where they let us out and went in. I put my name on the list and the girls took seats while I stood next to them.

"Do you know anything about this place?" Ashlee asked me.

"No, but the concierge suggested it. He said that a lot of locals come here and since it is outside of the old part of town, not many tourists come out here. They say they have good lobster."

"Sweet." Ashlee sat with a smile on her face. Brenda was checking her phone.

"Hey dad. Do they have other stuff?"

"I suppose they would. What would you like?"

"I don't know. Something from the ground instead of the sea would be fine."

"I'm sure that they have steak honey."

"What are you going to eat dad?" Brenda asked.

"I don't know yet. I will have to see the menu before I know for sure. I may get a lobster or some sort of clam chowder if they have it. I just don't know."

"Johnson, party of 3." the greeter called for us over the PA system.

We stood up and went to the greeter and she led us to a nice table in the middle of the restaurant. The waiter came over to us almost immediately and took our drink orders. "Do you have Sam Adams?" I asked him.

"Sure. Which one would you like?"

"Just the lager will be fine."

"Good. Ladies, what can I get you?"

It was then that I realized that I should have deferred to them to go first instead of doing what I did. I sat back, a bit defeated. My mother would not be amused.

Ashlee went first. "I'll have what he is having and an ice tea please."

Brenda asked for a Coke. The waiter thanked them and then went off to take care of our order. "Honey, I'm sorry for butting in like that. I should have asked you to go first." I said to Ashlee, quietly while leaning close to her since she took a seat next to me.

"It's ok. I didn't know what I wanted until you made your order anyway. I haven't had a beer in a long time anyway."

Ashlee put her menu down and waited.

"Do you know what you want?" Brenda asked Ashlee since she seemed like she made up her mind already.

"Yes. I want lobster."

I had no idea what I wanted so when the waiter came back with our drinks, I asked him. "What is good or on special?"

"Well, the lobster dinner is on special."

"I want one!" Ashlee said cutting in on the waiter's description of what was on special. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"One lobster for the lady. Got it. We also have a soup and sandwich special. Then lastly, the chef has a surf and turf..."

"That's what I want!" Brenda said also cutting the waiter off mid-sentence.

"Sir, it looks like you are the only one that didn't find something on the special board to eat. Do you need another minute?"

I flipped the pages of the menu; I found the burgers and the word BACON just jumped off the page at me. "No, I think that I found something. I see you have a bacon burger, have you had it before?"

"Yes. Its good if you like bacon, but you really should get one of our fish dishes. They are much better."

Isn't that interesting? "Ok, then what about a lobster tail with pasta? What do you have?"

"Good choice." He leaned over, flipped the page for me on the menu and showed me that exact dish. A bowl of pasta in a white cream sauce with scallops and shrimp with a lobster tail on the side. My mouth started watering.

"Perfect. Then that is what we want and we can't wait. Thank you."

He collected our menus and walked off. I took a sip of my beer and relished in the flavor. It was good and ice cold. Ashlee did the same, but didn't enjoy it as much as I did. She made a bit of a face when she had her sip. Some people just don't enjoy beer very much.

"You ok Ash?"

"I am, but that beer is not fresh. You shouldn't drink it. It has gone bad."

"Really?"

"Yes. I would say that it has gone skunky about a week ago." She set that glass away from her like it was poison.

The waiter came back a little while later with a basket of bread. "Sir, how old is the beer you all are serving?"

He was surprised at the question. "I have no idea; the draws all come from a keg. I can't imagine that it has gone bad. Do you want me to get you something else?"

"Yes and you might let the manager know about it as well."

"Sure, what can I get you?"

I motioned to Ashlee, she ordered a cosmopolitan and I ordered another beer from someone else.

We dug into the bread and while we were eating it and chatting, a woman came over to us with a name tag on wearing a dress shirt. "Hi, I'm Belle. I'm the manager on duty tonight. Is there something wrong with your drinks?"

Before I could even start, Ashlee jumped in. "Yes, the beers we ordered are skunky. Here, smell this." She took her glass and handed it to Belle. She took a smell of it and made a similar face as Ashlee did when she sipped hers.

"Well, that doesn't smell right. Let me get you something else. I can't have a skunky beer in my restaurant. I am sorry about this." She collected our mugs and then walked back to the bar and took a fresh cup and confirmed that it was bad even from the tap. She put a mug over the handle, then spoke to the barkeep and then disappear into the back.

"Good call honey. I never have been able to taste the difference between good beer and bad beer." I squeezed her hand.

"You are welcome."

"How did you know the beer was bad?"

"That is a long story that I should probably tell you some time. There really isn't enough time today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.