Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 38

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Saturday morning.

I'm not lazy.

Sure, 10am is a late morning to wake up, but I'm not lazy.

I was alone when I opened my eyes. That was strange. The only thing not strange, I had to pee.

I found a note in the bathroom letting me know that the girls had gone upstairs to the pool deck for their breakfast and tanning session. "Please join us." It said.

Well, who am I to argue?

I gathered up what I needed and went upstairs. I showered and then walked out onto the sundeck. Ashlee and Brenda were alone on the sundeck. Seems as no one else had come up.

"Good morning sleepy head." Ashlee said from behind her shades and magazine she was reading.

"Hi daddy." Brenda said with enthusiasm.

"Good morning honey." I leaned down and kissed Ashlee first. "Good morning sweetpea." I leaned down and gave Brenda a kiss on the forehead.

I found a lounge chair next to Ashlee, I had to pull it over to her, but anyway. The attendant from the other day was gone, a new person was working. "Sir, can I get you anything?"

"Can I have something to eat brought up here?"

"Yes sir."

"Then I need an English muffin with butter and honey and a large bowl of fresh fruit please."

"Right away sir." she scampered off to her desk to take care of my order. The little tennis skirt she was wearing fluttered and moved back and forth as she walked away. Her matching spanks were plainly visible.

"She did the same thing to us earlier. I have no idea what her deal is, but don't be surprised if you get more views of her while we are up here." Ashlee commented. I looked her way and she had a grin on her face that told me she got a clear view of this woman's back side earlier.

"I'll keep my eyes open, or closed, as the case may be."

"Do you need lotion honey?"

"Yes, please." Ashlee picked up the bottle that was between her and Brenda and preceded to lotion my upper half then hand it to me so that I could do my lower half. "Do you need more?"

"No thanks. Later."

I rested against the lounge and let the sun warm me up and feed my vitamin D.

"Dad, what are we going to do today?"

"I don't know. We have tickets for the theater tonight, but until then, I have no plans."

"Could we go for a drive?"

I lifted my head and looked over at Brenda. "Do you want to drive your new car honey?"

"Yes I do." She was smiling and nodding her head. Glasses bouncing on the bridge of her nose.

"Ashlee, do you want to go for a drive in your new car?"

"No thanks. I'm going to lie here for a while then go and get a massage then find a new dress for our evening out. If you two motor heads want to go for a drive, have at it."

"YEAH!!" Brenda cheered from her chair. "Can we go now?"

"Hey, I haven't even had a chance to eat something yet. Let the old man get some food in his gut then we can leave."

"Oh ok." Brenda said then came over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. When she turned to go, I found myself looking at her lily white butt cheeks.

"Brenda, what are you wearing?" I had to ask her.

She stopped and turned back toward me. "Just a swimsuit. Why?"

"Well that is one skimpy swimsuit if you ask me. It just caught me off guard."

Ashlee put her magazine down and rolled over. "Can you put lotion on my back?"

"Sure." I turned toward her and got a good clear view of her lily white butt cheeks as well. "Like mother like daughter I see."

"Yes, we both think that the minimal coverage of the suites will minimize the tan lines since we can't go nude up here."

I just shook my head and put lotion in my hand and warmed it up by rubbing my hands together and then started on her shoulders and started working my way down her back. I undid the neck string and then the back string holding her top on and worked my way all the way down her back. Once I got to her lovely rear-end, I took extra time rubbing lotion there. I even went as far as to get lotion on her pucker hole so that she wouldn't burn. then down her legs and her feet. She relaxed under my manipulations and sighed several times as I rubbed a few more sensitive spots on her back.

Brenda had been watching and turned over as well. "Me next."

I took the lotion and did the same to her. Neck to toes covered in lotion. She was also relaxed and sighed contently when I hit her sensitive spots. I now had two women, mostly naked completely relaxed and out of it.

"Mr. Johnson, I have..." the attendant rattled the dishes when she got closer to us and almost dropped the entire tray. She managed to recover and set it down next to me, but never really took her eyes off of Ashlee's and Brenda's bodies while she was doing it.

"You ok?"

"Huh? Sorry." She recovered. "Yes I'm fine. Sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, we rarely get women up here looking like them. It just caught me off guard is all. Sorry to disturb you."

"Don't worry about it. I figured they are doing it on purpose to tease me. Thanks for breakfast."

"You are welcome sir." The attendant walked off with her legs pressed firmly together and looked like she was having trouble doing it. I turned to my meal and enjoyed every bite. the muffins were toasted and the fruit was fresh, not frozen from some bag. they had included a small honey bear which I used along with the little pads of butter. A very nice was to start off the day if you ask me.

When I was done, the attendant appeared next to me and cleared everything away and didn't seem to be too bad off now. She did continue to look at Ash and Ms. B, but she did her job just like she is supposed to.

I had no idea what the temp was, but I started to get hot. I wiped as much of the lotion off of my body and then jumped into the pool. I know what you are thinking, he jumped in right next to his women and splashed them both while they didn't have their tops tied on. Ha ha ha.

Nope. I didn't. That may work for teenagers trying to show off to a girl they like. But that doesn't work in the world of adults if the women are in a compromising position. You just get in trouble with your woman and that is no fun at all.

I went to the far corner and jumped in there. I let myself sink to the bottom of the pool and stayed for a count of 10 then went to the surface. I wiped the water from my face and stroked to the other end of the pool and found a good spot chill. I had a good view of Ashlee and Brenda from where I was and also a good view of the surrounding buildings. I had no idea which ones were office buildings and which ones had apartments in them. Either way, if I could see them, they could see me and the girls. I smiled. "I hope you enjoy the view cause that is all you're gonna get." I mumbled to myself. I went back under the water and then pushed off back to the deep end. My momentum didn't take me all the way, so I had to kick a few times to make it all the way to the other end. I came up once my hands hit the wall and I wiped my face so that I could open my eyes. No goggles, and chlorine bothers my eyes. A family had joined us and their kids were younger than Brenda. Two kids, boy and girl. Boy, maybe 12, girl 14 maybe. Not fully developed but she had the making for boobs in her suit. The mother was full bodied like Sam was but she carried it well and took off her cover up to reveal a two piece suite. The top covered her belly and the bottoms gave her full coverage. The dad looked like a typical office worker. White chest and legs but tan on his arms.

I pulled myself out of the pool and went to my girls. "We have company." I said to them as I grabbed a towel and threw it over Ashlee's butt. I did the same for Brenda then went back to my chair.

They both asked me to help get them tied back together just as I was about to sit down. A man's job is never done. I did Ashlee up and she adjusted herself making sure everything was where it is supposed to be and then I did the same for Brenda. They both sat up and took up their magazines and the lotion to apply it to their chests and legs.

Our peace and quiet was disturbed by the kids jumping in to the pool and start splashing each other. The mother was giving instructions to them while she was putting a towel down on her lounge. The dad was doing the same thing. The attendant went to them asking if she could get them anything then left to fulfill their order. "You two thirsty?" I asked my ladies.

They both agreed that something to drink would be a good idea. I went to the attendant while she was behind her register. "How can I help you Mr. Johnson?"

"Three water bottles, cold for us please." The attendant finished what she was doing for the family and then put in our order, printed it off, then turned to hand me our water bottles fresh from a bucket of ice water. "Is that family typical of the guests you usually take care of?"

"Yes they are which is why your family is so refreshing to see."

"Kind of distracting as well I figure."

That caught her off guard. "Yes, kind of distracting. Your wife and daughter are quite beautiful you know. I wasn't expecting them to be wearing such small bikinis up here."

"They do it to tease me I am sure. Should I have them cover up? Are they breaking any rules?"

"No not specifically. This is a family pool though. If they are ok with it, then I have no leg to stand on if anyone complains."

"Thanks." I walked back to my lounge and handed out the bottles of water. We each cracked the seals and take a swig.

"Honey, do you think my suit is too skimpy?" Ashlee asked while adjusting her top and bottoms.

"the suit covers all of the important parts that need to be covered and leaves enough of your beautiful body open for viewing to make it interesting. No one else in my life would or could wear it, but since you can, you should. Just understand that the other women in the world are going to be jealous of you to the extreme. As long as you can deal with that, flaunt it honey."

That must have been the right thing to say, she put the towel off to the side and stood up. "Where are you going mom?"

"Restroom, need to go?"

"Sure." Brenda stood up and took the same pose as her mom and the two of them walked to the locker room together. I looked over to the family and the dad noticed, then the wife noticed, made a nasty sneer and then looked at her husband. She reached over and slugged him on the arm and he flinched and started to apologize to her. I just sat there and smiled laughing to myself. I am going to deal with this for the rest of our lives together. Women are going to hate her; men are going lust after her. She is mine and no one could change that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.