Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 37A

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 37A - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I think it's Friday. At least that is what my phone said the next morning. I completely lost track of what day it is. All I knew was that I had a full bladder and a woman next to me. I snuck into the bathroom to take care of the first problem. I got back into bed to take care of the second.

As I got next to Ashlee and attempted to get close to her again, "Not yet buster. I have to pee first."

"Ok fine. I'll be here when you get back."

Ashlee got up, took care of her business and came back to bed. I was on my back, slowly stroking my dick getting ready for her. She got on the bed, walked on her knees to me and then threw her leg over mine and got into position to take my rod into herself. Once she had me where she wanted, she started a slow rocking motion which was making her slowly climb to an orgasm. I was rubbing her legs, her torso, tweaking her nipples and getting a finger between us so that her clit could be stimulated. "Oh gawd. Right there. Don't stop." She finally came with a small cry. Her internal muscles were doing a job on my and I finally came in her with a gasp and grunt. This was a perfect way to start the day.

I pulled her to me and kissed her soundly.

"Mom, are you up?" knock knock

"Ya we're up." Of course, that is when Brenda opened the door and walked in. Of course, the first thing she saw was her mother's ass spread out while sitting on me and my quickly softening cock in her pussy.

"OH MAN!!" Brenda squealed and ran from the room. "Why didn't you tell me you were busy?" She yelled from the other room.

Ashlee was still sitting on me, she hadn't moved when the door opened and I continued to kiss her and after Brenda ran out, we started laughing. Her laughing was squeezing me quite nicely. Eventually we laughed ourselves out of position and ended up lying next to each other while we were trying to catch our breath.

"I think we scared her for life." I said while laughing.

"She is going to need therapy for years." Ashlee joked.

We continued to laugh about all of this. Finally we managed to look at each other and think like adults. "I should go and apologize to her." Ashlee said while getting out of bed and getting a robe on from the rack.

"I'll go with you. We were together in this; I should apologize to her as well." I got a robe on and we went to her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Sweetheart, you in there?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"We want to say we're sorry for not covering up before you walked in on us. That wasn't very polite of us and we are sorry."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for not warning you either. I should have grabbed the covers when you knocked. I'm really sorry you had to see that first thing in the morning honey."

"Fine. Come in."

We opened her door and walked in. She was sitting on the bed with a pillow hugged to her body. Ashlee went to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry for not covering up honey. We are really sorry."

"That was quite a sight I saw when I came in. Do you two always have sex like that?"

"No, not every time, I'm on top sometimes as well. This was just easier today." I said to her and then sat on the bed. "What are you thinking sweetheart?"

"I need a boyfriend to have sex with. You know how long it has been since I've gotten laid? You two doing it every five minutes while I sit by without a man between my legs. I'm horny and I need someone to ... to ... FUCK me." she finally blurted out.

I was taken aback, not ready for that revelation. Ashlee was surprised as well, but kept holding her daughter. "Honey, we don't have a spare guy here for you to use. We only have Paul here and I am not sure I want to share him with you like that. He is going to be your father, or at least your dad. Do you think it is a good idea to have that sort of relationship with your future dad?"

That question sort of took the wind out of her sails and she ended up crying in her pillow.

"Honey, you know how emotions get involved when two people get together. I don't want you to get all out of whack and emotionally attached to a man who is going to be an authority figure in our home. I just don't want mistakes to be made and relationships to be screwed up."

"What are we going to do about me?" Brenda whined and mumbled in her pillow.

NOTE I took a large hunk of text from the story at this point and published it as a standalone chapter because it was so outside the normal for Paul and Ashlee that it just didn't fit. I kept it as a separate document if you want to read it, but it wasn't right for the characters so I took it out. What follows is my attempt at a re-write that fits better into the story. I hope that this works out better than what I first wrote. Thanks. ****

Ashlee held her daughter and then looked at me. "Would you mind if I try to handle this myself?"

"Not a problem. I don't feel comfortable right now anyway." I bent down and kissed Ashlee. "If you need anything, I'll be in the other room."

"Thanks."

I turned and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I went and put pants on along with a comfy shirt and made myself comfortable on the couch. I focused my mind on the TV and tried not to think about what was going on in the other room.

The door opened, Ashlee came out went to our room and then she went back to her daughter after just moments in our room where she closed the door again. I shrugged my shoulders and focused back on the TV.

"Oh YEAH!!" Brenda yelled out from behind the door. I whipped my head around and looked at the door. The noise didn't happen again and Ashlee came out and went to our room then went back to Brenda's room. She just smiled at me but didn't say anything. I didn't stop her and she didn't stop to talk.

When the door closed, I went back to the show.

A little while later, Ashlee came out and took a seat next to me. "Everything better now?" I asked her.

"Yes much better."

I waited a moment to see if she was going to give me anything else, but she didn't. so I asked her another question. "Do I want to know?"

"Nope. This was a mother daughter deal and you are neither."

"Very well then."

We sat quietly for a bit then Brenda came out dressed and ready for the day. "What are we going to do about breakfast?" She asked us.

Of course talking about food brings about those funny tummy noises that make everyone laugh. Well this is exactly what happened. Ashlee's stomach growled and gurgled and everyone just busted out laughing.

"Well, that answers that question. I'm going to go and get a shower and dressed. You two need to decide if you want to go eat with me or not." I stood up and left them alone.

My shower was hot, but lonely. Ashlee didn't join me.

I finished in the shower and left to get dressed. Still no Ashlee.

I went to the shared living room and sat down. Still no Ashlee.

"Well something is wrong here."

Brenda was sitting on the couch and her bedroom door was closed. "Is mom in there?" I asked her.

"Yes. She is using my shower getting ready."

"Strange." I went to Brenda's room and then into the bathroom where Ashlee was putting her face on.

"Ashlee, what are you doing? I was all alone in my shower." I teased her.

"I needed to get ready and you tend to distract me too much."

"Sorry about that, but you distract me as well sweet cheeks." I palmed her bottom and got a slap on the wrist for my trouble. I faked an injury and left her to get ready.

Brenda and I sat to watch SportsCenter. Ashlee went to our room with her robe on and closed the door.

We managed to watch TV together and after all of this, Ashlee finally came out of the bedroom dressed for the day.

"Finally." Brenda said. Ashlee just stuck her tongue out at her and we gathered ourselves up for breakfast.

The restaurant in the hotel was nice. We sat in a booth and enjoyed a meal together. Once we were done and I paid, we headed for the front door. I had the door man hail us a cab. One finally arrived and we climbed into the backseat. "Where to?"

"270 11th street."

"Is that over by 12th?"

"Yes it is. Can you get us there?"

"Sure thing. Hang on."

The cabby pulled into traffic and eventually got us there. The building was not impressive but it did say "Manhattan Motor Sports Cars" on the sign above the door so we must be in the right place. I paid the cabby and got out.

"Hey, you want change?"

"Naw, keep it."

"Thanks." He drove away and I went to the door and opened it. We walked in and were immediately met by a stern thin woman in a business suit. I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, Ashlee had on shorts and a blouse while Brenda had on short-shorts and a top. Not the most impressive group, more like tourists lost in the big city if you had seen us.

"Can I help you?"

She got right in front of us, essentially blocking us from going further into the store.

"Yes I had hoped to do some car shopping if that is ok with you."

"Well sir, the cars we offer are not just cars, they are works of art for only the most exclusive clientele. What you are looking for is down the street at the Honda shop."

That stopped me in my tracks. I took off my sunglasses and looked at her. "Are you telling me that I can't afford to shop here?"

"Yes I am sir. Just look at you. It is obvious to me that you would be better served somewhere else. We don't serve the likes of you in this store."

Ashlee and Brenda became stiff and squeezed my hand. They were going to kick some ass and going to start with this stuck up bitch right here. "It's ok. I got this." I said trying to keep Ashlee and Brenda from ripping this bitch apart.

I put my glasses on the top of my head and fixed my gaze on this woman. "I am about to cause you to eat your words. Please escort me to your manager so that he and I can have a few words."

"I will take you, but I will not be eating any words in your presence."

"Yes you will and if you keep this up, you will also be doing it with my dick in your mouth. Now, before you make a scene, I would like to see your manager."

She looked us over again then spun on her heels and said to follow her. Her high heels clanked on the wood floors and then onto the tile floor. We walked past Bentleys, Porsche and I even got a glimpse of the Swedish car that Brenda wanted before we were shown the door to this woman's manager's office. She knocked and then showed us in.

"Bruce, these ... people, asked to see you."

He looked up from his computer screen and got a look at us. "Thank you Filicia. I'll take it from here." He had us come in and sit in the guest chairs. "Hi. I'm Bruce, the manager here at Manhattan Motors. How can I help you?"

I shook his hand. "Good to meet you Bruce. I'm Paul Johnson, this is Ashlee and Brenda. We are here from Kansas City seeing the sites and wanted to do some car shopping while here and thought that this would be the perfect place to pick up our dream cars. Until Filicia got in our way and ruined our mood."

"I'm sorry about that." He paused and looked me over. "Did you say Paul Johnson, the lottery winner?"

"Yes. That's me."

All of the color drained from his face. It then all came back as he got red in the face. "If you would excuse me. I have an employee to speak to. I'll be right back."

He moved around us, exited his office and found Filicia and took her by the arm and dragged her out of sight. Our door was open but we couldn't hear what was said but we all leaned that way trying to listen. I quit that, leaned back in my chair and put my hands behind my head. This was going to be a better day than I had hoped.

Ashlee and Brenda kept it up and started giggling just before Bruce returned to his office with Filicia in tow. Bruce went back behind his desk and sat down. Filicia just stood by his side with her eyes downcast and looking rather humble.

"Well, go ahead."

Filicia came over to me and got down on her knees in front of me. "Mr. Johnson, I am very sorry to having been rude to you and your family. Please accept my humble apology."

She wasn't very attractive, that's for sure. Very skinny and stern looking, but having her there in that position did bring certain thoughts to my head. "Filicia, I have a mind to walk out of here and never come back. I also have a mind to use you in ways that may be illegal in several counties in the south, but instead of getting myself dirty, I'm going to hit you where it hurts."

She flinched when I said hit. "I'm not going to give you this sale. I'm going to give it to Bruce here or the lowest man in the sales department and you can watch the whole thing happen knowing that if you had greeted us like people instead of a rich bitch, this sale would have been yours."

"How much would the sale have been?" the now distraught woman said while still on her knees in front of me. Tears were forming in her eyes. "Bruce, you can't take this from me. I was there first." Her pleading was pissing me off. I would walk out of this place if she got dime one.

"SHUT UP!!!" I had to use my dad voice. I hadn't used that in a long time. I leaned forward and looked her straight in the eyes. "Please. Your whining is not going to change my mind and hopefully it won't change Bruce's mind. What you did when we walked in here is wrong. You need to be punished for what you did today. It is just wrong. Do you understand?"

She was looking between Bruce and me, looking for an answer to the scolding. "Bruce, are you going to allow him to say these things? To treat me like this?"

"Yes I am Filicia. This is not the first time I caught you treating people differently. No matter who walks in this door, you need to treat them properly." He rubbed his face and his shoulders slumped. "I'm going to give Mr. Johnson to Joey and have him treat him like WE are supposed to treat our clients." He looked at me, "Mr. Johnson, I am so sorry for the way she has treated you. There is no excuse for it and I hope that we haven't lost you as a potential customer."

He held out his hand to me. I stood up, stepped around Filicia who was still on the floor. "Bruce, despite the actions of one employee, I still came here looking for something and I will ignore the actions of the one in order to find what I am looking for." We shook hands and his face broke out in a big smile. Brenda let out a squeal of joy and clapped her hands.

"Come, let me introduce you to Joey and he will make sure you are taken care of." He showed us out of his office and then led us down a hallway then opened another door to Joey's office. "Joey, I would like to introduce you to your new clients. This is Mr. Paul Johnson, Ashlee and Brenda. They have come all the way from Kansas to see us. I trust that you will take good care of them."

"Not a problem." Joey came around his desk. "Mr. Johnson, it is good to meet you. Ashlee, is it?"

"You are right."

He took her hand and brought it to his lips and planted a kiss on her knuckles. "It is a pleasure to meet you." The then went to Brenda, "How is such a lovely lady like you associated with these two?"

Brenda blushed, "Ashlee is my mom and Paul is her boyfriend. I have just come along for the ride."

"Here, take a seat and tell me what I can do for you all." Joey waved me to his chairs and then sat on the corner of his desk.

I got comfortable and sat back, crossed my legs and started. "Well, Ashlee would like something British, I would like something German and Brenda over there would like something Swedish. Can you help us find something like that?"

"Yes I can. I just happen to have exactly what you are looking for. Come with me and I'll them to you."

He lead us out of the office and then out into a parking lot at the back. "We don't sell anything British, new at least, but I have several British cars here that I want to show you. One of them should spark your interest." We walked past, Porsche's, Lambos and many other beautiful cars. "Here we are. This is a very British Jaguar X-Type."

I looked at Ashlee; she didn't have a smile and didn't look like she was interested. She instead of looking over the car that Joey was talking so excitedly about, she was looking at something else. When Joey went around to the driver side of the car, she walked away and went over to a Land Rover that was parked nearby. "Is this British as well?"

"Oh yes. Very much so. That is a Land Rover, Range Rover one of the most popular models and brands the world over. If you drive to California, everyone that has a name to be known drives one. Here, let me open the door for you m'Lady." He opened the door to the driver side of the car and Ashlee got in. She ran her hands over the steering wheel then across the dash finally across the seat next to her.

"Is this leather?"

"Oh yes, the very best leather in the British aisles."

She got out, went to the back seat and got in. She ran her hands over the leather there then twisted around and started to fiddle with the seats. "The lever is on the side there." Joey told her, then she finally found it and got the seat to fold down. She got back out and went to the back, and tried to open it. Joey was right there, showing her where the hidden button was and it opened with complete ease. She found hidden doors and opened them all looking the back of the car over.

She looked at Joey, "Are there any hidden seats back here?"

"No, Land Rover doesn't offer a vehicle with a third row. Sorry. Just know that the five people that can fit in this car will be riding in the best that money can buy when it comes to off road luxury. Believe me, this is the best around."

Ashlee walked around to the front, "How do you open the hood?"

"Here." Joey pulled the latch and opened the hood for her.

She looked at the hood, then at the accessories. "When was the last time this engine was serviced?"

"We service every engine when we get them in trade in."

She looked at him and cocked her hip.

"I would have to check the computer, but less than a month ago if my guess is correct."

"Good. How old is this battery?"

"Same age, if not, then we will swap it out for you."

"Have you checked the A/C unit to make sure the pressure is correct?"

"I will have to check the computer, but if it isn't correct, we will fix it."

Ashlee closed the hood and went over to Joey, "Do you have keys?"

"Yes, I'll be right back."

He scampered off and I just stood there looking at Ashlee. "Where did you learn all of this?"

"My dad. He is a master negotiator and I learned everything I know from him."

I stepped up to her, put my hands on her hips and pulled her close so that I could plant a big fat kiss on her lips. "You never stop surprising me."

We all got in and enjoyed the fine leather seats and flipped switches and just touched everything we could. "Here we are. One set of keys." Ashlee received the keys from him. Joey got in the back seat and Ashlee started the car and drove it out of the parking lot.

"Which way should I go?"

Joey told her to take a right out, then a left at the next street. "After that you can drive around the block and back to the office."

Ashlee did just that. At the last stop light, she waited until the light turned green then she stomped the gas. We were all thrown back against our seats and she squealed the tires and tore down the road. "Nice."

She hit the brakes and then swung the car back into the garage and motored the SUV back into spot where she started. "Ok, here is what I want. I want the A/C charged, the battery replaced with a new one, an alignment done and all the engine fluids changed. And I mean all of them. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. It will be done."

"Excellent. Now, let's see what you can do for Little Miss here." I said.

"Perfect, let's go back inside and I'll show you our line of Swedish sports cars."

He led us back inside and back over toward Bruce's office but instead of turning left, we turned right. "Miss Brenda, These are our Koenigsegg Agera sports cars. They are brand new, straight from Sweden. This one is a S model and this one is the brand new 'One:1' model. What do you think you would like?"

"What is the difference between these two?"

"The S model is for driving and short track racing. The 'One:1' model is the top of the line model with one megawatt of power output and the same weight, so it has a power to weight ratio of One:1. If you are going to go out there and try to win races, this is the car for you."

Brenda went to the door and opened it. She stepped back like it was going to swing out, but its unique hinge had it open out then up. She got down and slid in behind the wheel. She looked at all of the buttons and knobs but got out after a short time. She closed door and went to the Agera S and did the same thing. She got in behind the wheel and again looked at the buttons and knobs. "How many horsepower did you say this had?"

"It has over one thousand horsepower. A V8 engine and twin turbochargers. 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. It is the fastest thing on the street."

"Got keys?"

"No. Not for this. Give us an hour, and I'll have a driver take you for a spin. They are just too rare to let anyone take it for a ride. I am really sorry."

"Fine. We have time and I want a ride."

"Be right back." Joey said and walked off to the back office.

"What do you think?" I asked her squatting down next to her while she sat feeling the steering wheel.

"I love it. Look at this wheel. This is carbon fiber. Even the steering wheel is custom made by hand." She got out of the car and went to the front wheels. "Look here. The wheels here are even carbon fiber. I bet they don't even weigh 20 pounds each."

She moved around the car, touching all of the surfaces and talking incessantly about the carbon fiber this, the carbon fiber that. She really loved the car.

"It is all set, we will have our driver take you out as soon as we can get it onto the street. Mr. Johnson, I believe you are last. You said something about wanting something in German? Is that correct?"

"Yes. That is correct. What'cha got?"

He started walking to the other end of the building leaving Brenda to watch over her Swedish dream car. Ashlee came with me. "Now, do you know what you want?"

"A 911." I said to Joey.

"We have three to choose from. A 2010, a 2013 and a 2014, all in a 911 model." When we arrived, the first 911 was a convertible, the second was a hardtop in white and the last one was the 2014 hardtop, special edition with a six speed. I went for the 2014 straight away. I opened the door and slid in behind the wheel. I looked over everything, felt the steering wheel and depressed the clutch pedal and moved the shifter back and forth. It was silky smooth. Short throws. Easy to drive for sure.

I got out, found the hood catch and when went to the back and lifted the trunk where the engine hides in a 911. The engine was spotless. I don't think I could even find a speck of dust if I tried. The car was exactly what I had hoped to find and the 911 is still my dream car after all of these years. "Joey, Is there a way to get this out onto the street?"

Joey was standing off to the side, quietly watching. When I said his name, he said that he could have the car on the street in about 10 minutes. "Thank you Joey."

"Honey is this what you want?" Ashlee came to me while I was standing there dreaming.

"Yes, ever since I had my first ride in one when I was younger, I have always wanted one. What's even more important, I fit."

She giggled at me. "Yes, that would be important for you. Seeing as how you are such a man and all." She had her hand on my chest touching me. "I have seen you try on pants, jackets and shoes, I do believe this is the first time I have ever seen someone try on a car before. You are one hell of a man honey."

"Thanks. Do you like your car?"

"Oh yes. I will be the envy of every mom in the parking lot when we get home. All of those snobby cheer moms will just have to suck it when I roll up in my new car."

I shared a laugh with her at the thought. "Just you wait until Brenda shows up for cheer practice in her car. I swear every single one of them will just die of jealousy." I laughed at the thought. Ashlee joined me and thought it was funny too.

"Mr. Johnson, I have the keys and we will get this moved outside right away for you." Joey arrived with a couple of other guys and they started the process of shuffling the cars around. Ashlee and I just stood off to the side and watched it all happen. How these guys managed to get all of these cars moved around inside of a building and not ding any of them is beyond me.

Ashlee and I walked around for a few minutes looking over the Bentleys and the other amazing cars. "Mr. Johnson, is Joey taking good care of you?" Bruce asked.

"Yes he is." I turned to face Bruce. "He knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Thank you for sending him our way."

"Not a problem. Have you decided what you would like to buy?"

"Yes we have. I think Ashlee is going want the Land Rover we saw. I have not decided about the car and Brenda is still waiting for her test drive."

"If you will excuse me, I will make sure she is getting taken care of." Bruce walked off toward the Koenigsegg area.

"Mr. Johnson, we have your Porsche ready."

Joey was there standing next to me. "Ashlee, would you like to go with me? I think there is room in the back."

She followed me out onto the street and when she looked into the back of the car, she shook her head. "Enjoy your ride. I'll be here when you get back." She kissed my cheek and then walked off back inside.

I got in behind the wheel and started it up. The engine had that wonderful deep rumble that I remember from years ago. I got a tingle up my spine.

Somehow I got it into first, I'm not good at stick shifts, but when I tried to pull away from the curb, I stalled it. Yup, a hundred thousand dollar car and I stall it. What a schmuck am I?

"Don't worry about it. Everyone does that once in a while." Joey right next to me. Good thing he wasn't the judgmental type.

"So, what did I do wrong?"

"Not enough gas and you didn't let the clutch out fast enough."

"Let's try this again." Start it up, clutch, first, clutch out with a bit of gas and I stalled it again. One more time through the process and I managed to get it away from the curb. I followed the same path that Ashlee used and at the last light, I stalled it. I started it and tried to dump the clutch like I see on TV, but that only slightly worked. The car jerked and shuddered away from the light. Not good for me at all.

"Joey, I am so sorry for this. I thought I knew how to drive a stick. If there is something wrong with the transmission, I'll pay for the repairs. Don't let my bad driving cause you any trouble."

"No sir. These clutches and transmissions are built for abuse like that. Well, not like that, but they are built to handle fast driving so they should be able to handle once around the block. Don't worry about it."

We got out and walked back inside. "I still want a Porsche. Do you have anything that isn't stick shift?"

"Sure, our Panamera model is a four door sedan with the same engine and performance, but it has an automatic transmission with a special clutchless auto-stick if you want to think you are driving a race car. It's over here."

The Panamera was amazing. Four doors, front engine, rear wheel drive, leather everywhere and the face look a lot like a 911; which is what I wanted to begin with. I slid in behind the wheel and was comfortable instantly. My legs outstretched, I sat up able to see over the dash. All the climate and radio controls were within reach and easily understood. I got back out, flipped the release for the hood and trunk and looked both of them over. The hood showed me the twin turbo six cylinder engine. The trunk had room for bags and groceries. "May I show you a few things?"

"Sure Joey, go ahead." He opened the back seat and had me sit down. "In between the seats back here is a small bar. This folds down to a desk area if you need one. The seats actually lean back a few degrees and of course the best German leather throughout the entire car."

"Was that a twin turbo engine I saw up front?"

"Sure was. This car is not as fast as Brenda's but it has many more amenities that hers does not. This is a lot more comfortable than hers. If you were to hire a driver, this would be the car to take on road trips or out to dinner. A car for driving to and from work but there is enough German engineering that you can still get it out on the open road or a track and have fun with it."

I got out and waved Ashlee over who had returned from wherever she was. "Ash, come and sit in this."

She did, swinging her lovely legs into the back seat. "Oh yes. This is nice. What year is this?"

"2013, never titled, with just a few miles on the odometer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.