Lose One Find Another
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Friday morning. I didn't set my alarm but my eyes popped open at 8AM. When my mind finished starting up, I looked over and found blonde haired woman sleeping right next to me, but facing away from me. I leaned over her and gently moved a few hairs away from her cheek and planted a gentle loving kiss on her before she woke up. She stirred but instead of being in her face when she woke up, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

While I was brushing my teeth, there was a gentle knock on my door. I opened it with my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth and foam all over my mouth looking pretty silly if you ask me. "Yes" I mumbled.

Ashlee took one look at me and burst out laughing and exclaimed. "I got to pee." So while she was trying to hold it and laugh at me at the same time, she entered my bathroom, hiked up her nightgown and sat down and let her water out.

I finished, she finished and we went back to the bedroom. I grabbed my phone off my dresser and turned it on. As soon as it finished starting up, several text messages and one voice mail flashed across my screen.

text Paul call me about the reveal. We are almost done

text Paul I need to make sure media coverage is ok

text Paul PLEEEEEEEEASE call me

When I went to my voice mail, I was Julie in a near panic asking if it was ok for the local media to be here for the reveal and by the way, the furniture will arrive this morning and we should be ready for a noon time reveal. Call me; I need to check in with you about all of this.

The surprised and tense look on my face must have been very noticeable because Ashlee mirrored my look while sitting in bed watching me. "What's wrong?"

"You had better get dressed. We are going to have company this morning and we may even be on the news this afternoon."

I went back to the bathroom without saying any more. Ashlee jumped up from the bed, asking several question "What company? What do you mean we are going to be on the news? Who were the text messages from? Are you in some sort of trouble mister?"

While she was peppering me with questions, I jumped into the shower and started washing myself as I tried to explain. "I am doing something incredible for a neighbor and close friend across the street. I hired a crew of people to completely redo their house for them while I sent them across town on vacation. He is a disabled VET and his wife is his primary caregiver and they have three kids living at home. I guess the local media got wind of my charity work and they are most likely going to be here when they get home this afternoon. The text messages were from my decorator who did my house and was the project leader on their house as well. If what she did for me is typical, their house is going to be amazing as well." By now, I was rinsing my hair and my body and couldn't talk with water in my mouth. "I hope that you brought something to be seen in today. If not, you had better get dressed and run home if need be."

I stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself. Ashlee was just standing there with a look of awe on her face. "You spent your own money to redo their house?"

"Yes. If you had the money, wouldn't you do something for a friend also?" I said, like DUH.

She took off her gown and threw herself into my arms planting a tight seal of a kiss on my lips. "You are more wonderful than I thought." She released me from her hug and then moved past me to take her shower as well.

I left her to finish as I got dressed and then into the kitchen to get some food cooking.

The dog goes outside, coffee gets started and I started to pull green peppers and onions and mushrooms out of the fridge so that I can make eggs for breakfast.

While cutting I call Julie back. "Julie, its Paul. The media is fine; just make sure that they know it is a surprise. I don't want them teasing this all morning and John getting wind of it. That would totally ruin the surprise."

"I understand completely. That is what I thought you would say. The furniture is going to be here in a few hours and I should have everything done for them by noon."

"I haven't been there in a few days, how does it all look?"

"You won't believe the changes. I am sure that you are going to love it."

"I know that I will. I mean, my house is so nice, I figure that theirs is just as nice as mine since you are doing both of them."

"Oh it is. It is." She pulled the phone away from her face and yelled at someone else. I couldn't hear what she said; she must have covered the phone with her hand as well. "When can you come over and see the place?"

"I just got dressed so give me a few minutes to finish breakfast and then I'll be over."

"Fabulous. See you then."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and went back to my cooking. Ashlee came into the kitchen fresh and clean but naked as the day she was born. She had a towel wrapped around her head. "Whatcha cooking?"

"I love eggs and peppers so I thought I would cook up some for us." She leaned against me watching me chop then transfer the cut veggies to a hot pan. She jumped back away from me; some of the hot oil must have hit her flesh. "I'll let you finish. I need to get dressed."

I turned to her and gave her butt a little pinch and smack. "You look great this way, but I don't think the rest of the world is ready for you like that yet."

"Ha ha." She walked out of sight back down the hallway to get dressed.

Once I had everything cooked up, I split the food onto two plates and carried them to the bedroom. Ashlee had on a nice pair of shorts, comfy sandals and a flattering Polo shirt. Which looked very familiar. I put the plates down and stepped behind her; I checked the tag on the neck and found that it was one of my shirts. "Hey, you look good wearing my shirt." I took the sides in my hands and pulled them away from her ribs, "It's a bit big around the middle, but the length isn't that bad."

"Thank you. I didn't have anything worthy in my overnight bag so I had to raid your closet. I hope you aren't mad."

"No, no. I love that it fits you so well. How are going to make the size fit you better around the middle?"

I moved away from her and picked up my plate and began eating. She repositioned herself and began tying a knot in the shirt behind her back. Once that was done, the shirt looked even better because you could see her figured which was now better accentuated instead of being hidden by a baggy shirt. "Nice. I like that trick very much." I picked up her plate and handed it to her. "Here, eat before the craziness descends upon us." She did and after the first bite was in her mouth, she got a very happy and surprised look on her face.

"This is wonderful. I had no idea that you were such a good cook." She exclaimed.

"This? No, this is not a big deal. You should taste my lasagna if you want to taste something good."

"I bet." We sat on the bed watching TV eating our breakfast.

"If the media does choses to come, do you want to be on TV?" I asked her once my plate was empty.

"Hmmm, I am not sure. I don't really want to be famous or anything. My goal in life is not to be famous, but to just live and love like a normal person."

"Ok. That is good to know. I think that I'll end up on TV though since it was my idea in the first place and I am paying for this whole thing."

Once we were done eating, we went to the kitchen, filled our mugs with coffee and walked across the street to meet up with Julie. She was busy directing traffic of movers who were bringing in what looked like a truck load of furniture all from the Nebraska furniture store.

We managed to get through the door and into the house. I waved to Julie who was arranging things on the wall with several other women whom I didn't know. "Oh Paul. So glad that you are here. Would you please call John and Krystal to make sure that they know when to get home? I would hate for all of this work to go to waste."

"Not a problem. I can do this." I pulled my phone from my pocket and just almost forgot. "Julie, this is Ashlee. She is taking up the position of my girlfriend and helper when we get started traveling. Ashlee, this is the world famous Julie Dwyer who did my house and now this one."

The ladies exchanged handshakes. "Girlfriend?" Julie pulled Ashlee in for a hug upon hearing that. "I am so glad to see that he is getting back in the game. When Samantha and the kids died, I was worried that he would become a hermit. Seeing him with a new woman on his arm makes me very happy, for both of you."

"Thank you. We knew each other from work and well, one thing led to another and here I am. If you weren't so busy, I would tell you the whole story, but for now. Thank you for caring and for our happiness."

Julie stepped back from us, looking us over. "Are you wearing his shirt?"

Ashlee was surprised, "Yes I am. I didn't pack anything very nice last night before I came over so I had to raid his closet to find something presentable."

Julie looked her over then used her finger in the air asking her to spin around. Ashlee looked a bit confused, but complied after looking at me. She spun around and Julie stepped to her and took control. She folded the knot under and then did the same for the rest of the shirt so that the end of the shirt was hidden from view, folded under. It did give the shirt a cleaner look and with how much Julie folded under, you could see Ashlee's shorts and if she reached up, some of her taut stomach came into view. Julie stepped back satisfied with her work. "There. That is much better."

Ashlee did another spin around giving me a look at it, "I agree with you Julie that is much better."

"Ok, I have work to do and you have a phone call to make."

"Later." I went out front away from the crush of people and pulled my phone from my pocket. "John, its Paul."

"Paul. So glad you called. How are things?"

"Things are great. You won't believe, wait, are you alone and am I on speaker?"

"Hang on." I heard John grunt getting up and then I heard a door close. "Ok, now I can talk."

"Dude, you won't believe how awesome the house looks. You are going to love it so much. I can't wait for you to see it."

"Neither can I."

"When are you going to check out and come home?"

"If I remember correctly, check out is at 11 so I should be home by noon. Why?"

"Well, it seems that the renovations have gotten out and there may be a few news crews around when you get home." I could hear him inhale suddenly. "It wasn't my idea. I didn't call them, it just sort of happened. I think that your decorator called them but I don't know for sure."

"You know how I hate the spotlight and how crowds freak me out."

"I know, but since you know about it, it won't be such a surprise and I know that you can handle this. Believe me; I wanted this to be low key. I was just doing this for a friend who deserves the best for what his family did for me. I don't want to be famous either."

He took a moment calming down then said, "I can do this. I can do this. What time do you want us to arrive?"

"If you can be here at noon, everyone is planning on you arriving then. Can you do that?"

"Yes. That should not be a problem for us. Let me go and get the troops moving so that we can be home then."

"Ok John. See you at noon."

I ended the call and turned to Ashlee who was standing by my side watching the movers finish their work and the assistants of Julie coming and going. "Ash, stay here, I'm going to go and get some chairs for us to sit in while we wait."

"Ok."

I went home, and then to the garage where our folding chairs and opened the garage door and walked back across the street. When i arrived and started setting up the chairs, the first news truck arrived. Channel 9, first on the scene.

A woman got out whom I recognized from her other TV newscasts. She was the first to approach me. "Excuse me; are you the person to talk to about all of this?"

"Yes I am. I'm Paul Johnson and I am the one who got all of this started. I guess I am the man who you should know."

"Excellent. Tell me all about what is going on here."

So I did. I started out a little background on John. Veteran from the first gulf war, injured while overseas in a helicopter accident, sole survivor, married to Krystal, three kids, one with special needs, best friends to me and my wife before she died in a car accident killing her and both of my kids. They were the first ones at my side when they found out. The whole story. The reporter was just flabbergasted. She knew the story of my wife and kids, she was there at the accident scene after it happened and now to be standing here looking at the man who lost so much was overwhelming for her. She started crying right then and there. "Oh Mr. Johnson" The reporter grabbed me and hugged while she cried into my chest. I looked at Ashlee a little bewildered but she just shrugged her shoulders and I put my arms around this lady who I didn't even know.

"Please don't feel bad for me. I don't need pity and I am not about to expect everyone I meet to react like this." I pushed her away from me, gently, but firmly and looked into her face. "Thank you for caring for me and about the family I have lost, but I am fine."

She stepped back from me and wiped her eyes and then blew her nose into a tissue. "Ok. I won't make this about you. Just so you know, I am very sorry for your loss."

"Thank you. That is very kind."

"Now that we have that out of the way, can I get you to sit for an interview? I really want to get to know you better before noon."

"That is fine, but do not show my face. This is not about me; it is about John and Krystal and what the community has done for them. Agreed?"

"Sure, but my boss is not going to like it very much if I don't have a face to go with this story."

"Don't you worry about it, John and Krystal is the story here; along with all of the people who worked so hard to make this happen."

She finally relented and she motioned her camera man over so that they could set up for a sit down interview.

During the interview, Channel 5 and channel 41 both showed up in their news vans. When they saw that I was being interviewed, they made a beeline for me as well and I ended up repeating myself all over again. When I said that I was the Paul Johnson that had lost his wife and kids a few weeks ago, no one burst into tears this time, but they did get the same warning that Channel 9 got. No face shots of me. This story is not about me, but the people who pitched in to make this happen.

Time passed. Just before noon, Julie asked each news crew to gather up by the house so that they could get a shot of the family driving into their driveway instead of where they are now. They all agreed and moved up near the house.

I took up a position near the road keeping an eye out for their truck. When I saw it make the turn at the top of the hill, I waved to Julie and she told the news teams of their pending arrival.

John drove past the news vans and turned into his driveway with a look of shock on his face. The kids and Krystal looked the same way. I was there to welcome them and once they got out of the truck, Krystal and the kids started asking me questions. Lots of Questions!

I had to hold up my hands to quiet them down. "Hang on. Hang on. I have a surprise for you." They got quiet and I continued. "I have done a few things to your house for you, as a way to show how much I love and appreciate you guys. Inside you will find a few things have changed and all of these people here want to thank you for your service John and for you work caring for him Krystal."

With that said, the few neighbors who were home and the few workers who came all burst into applause cheering and yelling for John and Krystal.

"Are you ready to go in and see your house?"

Well the kids were excited. Krystal just stood there looking at me. Glaring at me would be safe to say. "What did you do Paul?" She asked me.

"Krystal, I did something that only I could do for you. No one else around could do this and it is just a token of my appreciation for your family. Words cannot compare or explain how your actions after Sam died, what they meant to me. I just had to do something to express it to you."

She stepped to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you. I don't know what you did, but thank you so very much."

"It is my pleasure."

"Come on kids, let's go and see the new house." Krystal then led John and the kids to the house and opened the door. She and the kids screamed for joy. John took a step back in surprise as well.

Since I was outside looking in, I can't even begin to fully explain how they looked or what they said, but based upon the reactions of everyone the loved it.

The news teams followed everyone inside to the new digs. The fresh carpet perfectly matched the new paint the furniture and looked so good next to the tile in the kitchen. The kids ran around looking at the kitchen, jumped on the couch and chairs and could hardly get over the new computers and computer tables that were installed in the far corner of the room. The three camera guys got themselves set up so that they could watch everyone look over the work that was done. I just followed behind them.

Tessa was the first one to come to me and give me a hug. "I love it" she said while trying to squeeze all of the air from my lungs. Right behind her, Jenna did the same thing and then Jonnie. He threw an arm around me while Jenna was hugging me and said thanks. Considering his autism, this was huge.

John and Krystal finished their tour of the upstairs and came to me. "You did this? All of this for us?"

"Yes I did, but Julie is the designer for all of this." I looked around the room and saw Julie and waved her to me. "Julie, this is John and Krystal. She is one who decided how to do all of this for you. She can tell you all about it. Julie."

Julie took the spotlight and took the five of them on a tour of the main room, the kitchen and then they went downstairs to see what was done down there. Another round of screams for joy echoed up the stairs from the women when I can only assume that they saw the new washer, dryer, water heater and HVAC unit. It did my heart good to hear the happiness. Giving is really the best thing in the world.

While I was standing there, Ashlee came to me taking my hand in hers and she hugged my arm resting her head on my shoulder. "You are amazing to do all of this for them. I had no idea you were such a giver."

I put my hand over hers and held her back. "I didn't know I had it in me either."

We stood quietly for a while watching the coming and going of the people until finally Julie and the family emerged from the house and came to stand on the lawn. The media people all gathered together as Krystal took what I can only describe as center stage. A mic stand had been placed in front of her and she started thanking everyone involved with this renovation. "I'm overwhelmed and can't even begin to express my joy, appreciation to all of the workers and to my friends who got all of this arranged for us. We couldn't have dreamed of this, not in our wildest fantasy could we have dreamed that someone would go to the effort of giving without thought of repayment or without selfish desires. Thank you all." Another round of applause rose up from the few people still standing on the lawn watching all of this. Krystal and John hugged each other and then he stepped forward. "I can only echo what my wife said saying Thank you to everyone involved. Thank you to the companies who did all of this work. You have made an impact in our lives in ways that you may never know and in ways that I may never be able to express. Thank you." More applause and john stepped back away from the mic.

Julie stepped forward and started naming all of the companies who worked on this project. While she was doing that Tessa came over to me and hugged me again. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. Ashlee also joined in the hugs and the two of them surrounded me with love. Tessa first relaxed her grip on me and looked up into my eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Paul. Everything is amazing and the house smells so much nicer now. You are amazing."

I looked into her eyes and then held her face in my hands, "Honey I did this because I love you and your family. You all saved me a few weeks ago and I just couldn't stand by and not do something for you all. Remember, I did this out of love and for no other reason. Got it?"

"I got it." A tear ran down her cheek and she gave me a quick hug and then went back to her parents.

Ashlee went back to hugging my arm and holding my hand. I stood there. I may have lost my whole family. I may have looked despair in the face, but I didn't flinch. I didn't give up. I held onto my families and friends and I have started over and this time it is going to be better.

After about an hour, the news crews left. Of course, they all wanted to go inside and shoot some B rolls of the house for the newscasts which Julie supervised. All in all, I was worn out just watching it all happen. John and Krystal finally got a chance to go inside after unloading their truck and settle in. I told them that if they had any questions or problems, please let me know and I would get it resolved. The news crews tried to get me to go on TV live, but I stood strong and refused to reveal my face to everyone. I did this out of love, not out of a desire to be famous. They stopped asking and finally went back to the office or to the next big thing.

Ashlee and I went back to my place, or is it our place, and just sat down to relax. I took the couch downstairs and kicked off my shoes, Ashlee took the same couch, but instead of sitting next to me, she extended her legs down the couch with her head in my lap. This allowed me to look down into her lovely face and drape my arm across her torso. I could have gone for a booby squeeze, but chose to just sit. "You are amazing Mister Johnson. You lose everything and instead of going into a depression, you start giving. You redo your own house but then you redo your neighbor's house. What are you going to do next?"

"I have no idea. Maybe something will reveal itself to us as we go through the day, weeks and years. Right now, I'm just worn out."

"Then you relax and I'll go upstairs and make us lunch."

She got up from the couch and gave me a tender, loving kiss with a little tongue and then caressed my face and trooped upstairs. I followed her rump as it went up the stairs until she was out of sight, then I twisted around and laid down.

"Paul, are you asleep?"

"Huh? What?"

"Did you fall asleep? I was just upstairs for a few minutes and I come down to find you out cold. You must really be worn out."

I sat up and twisted around so that Ashlee could hand me a plate. She sat next to me with her own plate and sandwich; cold cuts with all of the fixings. We ate each of us lost in our own thoughts and when we were done, I took the plates and put them on a bookcase that was in reach and drew her into my arms. She snuggled in completely comfortable.

"Would you like to go and do something this afternoon?" She asked me.

"I could after a short nap. Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, since you have been working out, I thought that we could go and do that then go see a movie. There are several things that I would love to see."

"That is a good idea. Did you bring workout clothes?"

"Actually I did. I may not have brought fancy 'go out and be seen' clothes, but I did bring clothes to work out in."

"Well then, why don't we retire to the bedroom for a rest to recharge our batteries and let lunch digest then head out for the rest of the day."

"Sounds good to me." With that decided, we went upstairs and I of course let the lady lead the way; her fine ass leading the way. I couldn't resist and palmed her rump when we reached the hallway and gave her cheeks a squeeze.

Each of us took off our outer clothes and then climbed under the covers wearing only our underpants. She snuggled close to me resting her head on my shoulder with her leg thrown over mine and her pelvis touching my hip. It was good for me and I got comfortable and we both just relaxed in each other arms and drifted off to sleep.

Naps are wonderful. I don't understand why we as adults don't take more of them. We make children take them when they are young but when we become adults we forget about them. Shame. With all of the stress in our lives, taking a nap to relieve that stress just makes sense. So it was with great reluctance that it ended when it did about 45 minutes after it started with a ring of the doorbell. It just about scared the piss out of Ashlee and I.

woof woof bark bark

"Yes Caesar, I heard the doorbell too. I'm coming." I got out of bed and grabbed my robe which was hanging close by and trudged to the front door. John and Krystal were at the door. I didn't see any kids, but they were there. So I opened the door to them and welcomed them in.

"Oh Paul. You have no idea..." Krystal couldn't' finish. She just threw her arms around me and hugged me crying into my robe. I couldn't hold her or hug her back since she grabbed so quickly I was not ready at all.

"Krystal. Thank you. Erg ... Krystal. You can let go so that I can breathe." she released me and I took a deep cleansing breath.

"Here, take a seat so that we can talk." I lead them to the couch and the three of us all took a seat.

"I know that you don't the spotlight, but I still have to tell you that I have splashed the news of our renovations all over Facebook. I tagged you so don't be surprised if people find out about it." She continued with so much energy that her speed of speech just took off. "Did you see everything? It is so beautiful I don't know how could ever repay you the floors are so beautiful and the kitchen is, like, wow and it is so nice to have a dishwasher again and cabinets with doors and that fridge is just huge did you see the washer/dryer they are huge I didn't know they made them that big and the furnace is so quiet did you clean out the air ducts as well the whole house is so clean smelling I just can't get over all of the work that was done how did you get it done so quickly..." on and on. I finally had to put my hand on her hand and look at her in the face to get to take a breath and stop for a second.

"Krystal, I told Tessa this earlier so I'll tell you and John this as well. I love you guys. You saved me from despair when Sam and the kids died. You kept me grounded and took such good care of me that first morning that I can't repay YOU" I said with emphasis "for saving my life. How much is a life worth? What I did for you guys doesn't even come close to what I think that I owe you so please, take it as a token of my love for you guys and enjoy it. It's the least that I could do for you."

Tears started to fall from Krystal's eyes and I thought that John was getting a little misty-eyed as well. All she could say was a simple, quiet, "Thank you and we love you right back."

I leaned over and gave her a one arm hug back as we sat on the couch.

"He really is something isn't he?"

We all looked up and Ashlee was standing by the stairs leaning on the big post that was installed during the renovations. She had on workout shorts and a t-shirt along with little ankle socks.

"Yes he is. I don't think anyone else out there is anything like him." John said answering what we were all thinking.

Ashlee stepped forward and introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Ashlee Jones, Paul's girlfriend. I don't think we have been officially introduced."

John stood up from the couch slowly and carefully with his ankle the way it is, it could fail on him if he moves to quickly and down he would go. "It is very good to meet you Ashlee. I'm John Newtown and this is my wife Krystal, but I think you figured that out by now."

She went to John and shook his hand but when she got to Krystal, she gave her a hug. "Oh I'm so glad to see him moving on and with someone so beautiful." She turned to me, "Where did you find such a beautiful girlfriend?"

I stood up and gave a brief recap of how we met without going into all that business with her cousin and the dinner and what not. That was just too much information that they didn't need to know.

"Can we get you anything to drink, coffee, tea or even a Pepsi?"

They both passed saying that they just came over to thank me personally and to check on me.

"I hope that you enjoy everything that was installed in that house of yours John. I made sure that everything that was done got only the best stuff. I don't want it falling apart on you anytime soon."

They thanked me again and excused themselves to head back across the street. Again, that warm feeling of joy filled my heart. Doing good is fun.

I turned to Ashlee giving her a once over. "Are you dressed for the gym?"

"Yes I am."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.