Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 23

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The rest of the week was typical. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I taught my morning classes went to meetings in the afternoon with project managers and designers then went back to school to teach my evening classes. It all passed very quickly and once again Friday rolled around. I had two final meetings that day where I signed the paperwork to get the work started. They were going to tear out my kitchen, replace the flooring there and in the living room and down the hallway. They were going to build out the wall and build a counter top along that wall along with a seating booth at the far end near the back door. The booth would face the kitchen prep area so that anyone sitting there could watch. It was going to be pretty cool.

I was told to expect workers first thing Monday morning. That of course would mean that I have to get thing put away, packed away and cleaned up so that everything could be torn out and built anew. I had better call for some backup.

"Hello 4 Guys and a Truck. I need four guys and a truck to help pack up my kitchen for a remodel."

"Hello Pack Rat storage. I need a container ASAP."

When Saturday arrived I had a delivery and four guys show up with boxes and tape and a 'can-do' attitude. By the time the afternoon arrived everything I had in my kitchen was packed away in boxes except for two pots and a full set of dishes and flatware. It is amazing how quickly things can get done when people focus on work.

Sunday passed. Monday arrived and so did the workers along with a HUGE trash container in the street. My neighbors will have to deal with this for a few days and hopefully not get their panties in a bunch.

I hung around long enough to watch them begin their work but after a while I went downstairs and got online and tried to block out the noise upstairs with some WoW time. I managed to get some good drops from the dungeons I ran and one of the random raids I got into dropped a really nice weapon for me. It was a good day for me.

I went out to lunch at McD's. At the end of the day the workers left and I began walked around the house looking at the work that they had done. All of the cabinets were gone. The appliances were gone and in the dumper and the carpet in the living room was gone and in the dumper. I was impressed, they got a lot done in a short amount of time. Now came the hard part, dinner.

Where should I go? I didn't know, so I went to Applebee's.

After dinner I went home and to bed.

Tuesday I got up bright and early, got ready for work and before I left the workers arrived. I asked them to take care of the dog while I was gone. Off to work.

When I got home I drove up and found that they had started the landscaping. The side of the house was now all dirt from the front to the back and that the fence was gone and I could see all the way into the backyard. I walked the path of destruction and found that they had moved the dirt up next to the house like I had wanted and that the hump in the backyard was gone as well. This was going to be an epic backyard when it was done.

Wednesday, same instructions and once I got home the partial stubby wall at the front of the house was gone and some rock had been put down for my parking space next to the house and inside, I found new repair work and the new wall was stubbed in but not done. The platform where my new booth was had been started and the back door was gone replaced by plastic to cover the hole. The floor was bare wood and it looks like someone had filled in the holes with putty to make it smooth. I was impressed by the speed of the workers; it was going to be done sooner than I had thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.