Lose One Find Another
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The next morning Tessa is still sleeping very close to me but I had turned away from her since I like to sleep on my left side and she was on my right. When my alarm goes off it surprises the both of us since I had forgotten to tell her about the alarm being on. She made some comment about wanting five more minutes or some such thing but after I pulled the covers back and gave her beautiful rump a playful smack, she woke up. "Hey, what was that for?"

"Time to get up. I have to get to work and you have to get home." She was rubbing her butt as I spoke and not looking too pleased with being woken up in such an abrupt manner. "I'm sorry for giving your beautiful bottom a slap. Shall I kiss it and make it better."

"You better mister or you won't be seeing it again." She rolled over and exposed the offended rump and I got back on the bed and leaned over to kiss the offense. smooch

"There, is that better."

"Yup, all better now." She bounced out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"You are such a tease." I yelled through the door since she had closed it when she went in. I guess she was not ready yet for sharing a bathroom with someone else and allowing them in when it is being used. I left my bedroom and went to the hall bathroom and took care of business.

When I got back to my bedroom she was sitting on the bed, naked, brushing her hair sitting Indian style. The view I had of her breasts and pussy was marvelous so I stopped to get a good look and to kiss her good morning.

The morning ended with me leaving for work and she leaving for home. It had been a good night and I was feeling much better.

"See you tonight!" she yelled as she ran across the yard toward her own home.


The day, the week, they just flew by. When Friday arrived I was ready for it. Even without my family around, I was still busy. I had to do all the cooking, cleaning up and the shopping after making a list of things that I will want to eat. And after that, I still had Tessa coming into my bed after I got home using her feminine wiles to get me to perform for her. It had been a long week.

I showed up at the lawyer's office with the lawyer I met through a co-worker in tow. We sat in the lobby for a few minutes then a cute receptionist asked us to come with her to the conference room.

Once we were seated in the conference room chairs two other men walked into the conference room and introduced themselves as the lawyers for the tire shop and the trucking company involved in the accident that killed my family. Pleasantries were expressed, but I wasn't really interested. I still shook their hands firmly, but really, what could they say to bring back my family?

My lawyer: Craig Abernathy, friend of Diana's from work.

Tire company lawyer: Rob Taylor

Trucking company lawyer: Jose Garcia

Mr. Taylor started the conversation. "Mr. Johnson, thank you for meeting with us. We all want you to know how sorry we are for the loss of your family. We know that we can't bring them back but we would like to offer you a financial payout to express our sympathy for anything we had to do with this accident.

Mr. Garcia also chimed in, "We also would like to express our sympathy at the situation and let you know that we also want to give you money as a way to say how sorry we are that this happened.

I let my lawyer do the talking, as we discussed earlier in the week. "That is very generous of both of your companies, but money is not the only thing that is going to motivate us in this situation. What is the offer?"

Both of the other lawyers open their briefcases and pull out a small stack of papers. "We are going to offer Mr. Johnson $100,000 each for the accident and loss of his family."

I had been sitting back away from the table trying to show my contempt for the proceedings and when they came up with such a low number I just about jumped out of my chair. "What!! How can you even begin to think that asinine number could even come close to what is fair in this situation? Come on Craig, let's go file some papers." I stepped away from the table and turned to walk out the door as Craig was grabbing his briefcase and following me out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.