Lydia's Dream - Cover

Lydia's Dream

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - At 1:00 am, Tom arrived at his lakeside cabin for a week of peaceful reflection. Upon entering, he was shocked to find that an intruder was there. His discovery begins a story of intrigue, revelations, miracles and messages that change the lives of two lonely people. Pamela is fleeing a tortured past. Tom only wants solitude to grieve the death of his wife.  Their encounter at the cabin sets them on a path neither had envisioned. This is a story of passionate love and forgiveness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

Lydia is now at peace.

Pam called her mom and sisters to announce our engagement. They had expected it but were thrilled anyway. During the call with Janie, Pam learned that a group had made a serious offer to buy the three video production companies plus the one just starting in Brazil. Janie was considering it. Five of the directors and four of the actresses, who had worked for them, formed the group. Janie was being asked to finance 40% of the acquisition price and that was the final point of contention to be resolved. Janie was optimistic that she could get the deal she wanted without a lingering financial risk.

Janie also told Pam that she decided to keep the lease on the Citation until it expired at year-end to make it easer for her travels to and from the farm during its renovation.


In late April 2012, the three sisters met at the farm to look at ideas Janie's architect had for the house. The architect was well known for her innovative but functional designs.

Over tea and coffee, the four women sat at the dining table and studied the conceptual drawings. After two hours of debating pros and cons, the girls agreed on a plan that would both modernize the house and expand it to allow a larger kitchen and master bedroom suite. All the bedrooms would have their own modern baths with showers. The house exterior would also be changed from wood clapboards to mountain stone. That would preserve the old house character but allow the new additions to be blended seamlessly into the overall structure. Jerri and Pam were very happy to be included in the planning effort and Janie valued their opinions.

Pam learned that Janie was now calling Fred 'Freddy' and their love life was becoming very active. Uncharacteristically, Janie didn't share any details but Pam could tell from her expressions that the relationship was getting serious. They were going to church together on those weekends she was in town. She talked about him using terms of admiration and said that he was not concerned about her previous career. Pam told me that she and Jerri were still uncertain about Janie adapting to a life so different from the LA scene.


Our wedding date was set for Saturday, September 22nd in Chattanooga and "hold the date" announcements were sent in early May. Pam, Jerri, and Janie flew to New York and met with designers at Christian Dior to create the perfect dress. The catering was to be done by my restaurants, of course.

Dad and I worked for months to have an acre of the Signal Mountain Lodge property converted into a botanical garden that would be perfect for the wedding. It had a majestic view of the valley and city skyline. This would become our wedding garden for the new restaurant and our festivities would be a perfect introduction of the site to the people of Chattanooga. Because of our guest list, we knew the local paper would have a reporter and photographer there.

As the date approached, it was clear that many more people were accepting our invitations than we expected. Cheryl, my assistant, did a super job keeping up with all the responses and updating me every few days.

After making two additional trips to New York, Pam was very relieved that her dress would be ready on time. Ruth went with her on the second trip and they attended a Broadway play and visited the World Trade Center memorial site. A number of times, Pam was mistaken for Niki by photographers and their shots of her and Ruth showed up in several tabloids.

I was very pleased that the wedding garden was ready three weeks ahead of schedule. Dad and I reviewed in early September the initial designs of the new building that would house the restaurant, nightclub and meeting facilities. Our goal was to have a bid package out to construction companies by year-end and to have it ready for operation in late 2014.

Fortunately, the paved parking area from the old lodge was still in good shape and could be used for the wedding. It would be re-paved following the construction. The country club where I was a member would host the reception and dinner. More than 500 guests had accepted and that was almost the limit for the club's ballroom.

Janie, Jerri and my sister's two lovely twins were the bridesmaids. Dad was my best man and my brother James, brother-in-law Bob and Jerri's husband David were groomsmen. As this was an outdoor wedding, a powerful sound system was rented so the attendees could hear the music, the pastor and the vows we said.

On the day of the wedding, an eight-piece string ensemble from Atlanta began playing for our guests as they arrived. The music sounded wonderful on the speaker system and our guests seemed to enjoy the ambience of the garden as they strolled the grounds looking at all the plantings and gazing down at the sprawling valley before taking their seats. Dad and I visited with many people and told them about our plans for the site.

Pam and her attendants dressed at my parents' house on Lookout Mountain, and the photographer took dozens of beautiful shots of them in that stately old antebellum-style home. The guys dressed at our house, which was only a mile from the wedding site.

As the time approached, the chairs filled rapidly and a spirit of excitement coursed through the crowd. The pastor and groomsmen joined me near the front so that we could walk together into our assigned positions as the procession began. We saw the black stretch limousine carrying the bridal party arrive and pull into a spot at the back, behind a large draped curtain set up so no one could see Pam until she started down the long aisle.

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I waited those last few minutes. I had been thinking about Lydia for several days and our wedding eleven years earlier kept coming to mind. I knew now, like then, that I was truly blessed with a partner. Although Pam and Lydia were very different, they each fulfilled and complemented me. I just prayed that I would complement Pam.

Sharply on the hour, the pastor led us into position at the front as the string ensemble began playing the processional for the bridesmaids. After a moment, the curtain parted enough to allow Traci, one of the twins, to begin her long slow walk down the center aisle. She wore a long black V-neck dress and carried a spectacular bouquet of roses. When she was about halfway, the curtain parted again to allow Allie, the other twin, to begin her walk. Allie and Traci were identical and beautiful young ladies just approaching their 20th birthday.

The curtain parted again and Janie emerged. Her long black dress and bouquet of red roses, combined with the stately beauty that she and Pam shared, caused audible gasps to spread through the guests. This elegant lady seemed to glide down the aisle with her eyes locked on me the entire time. As she approached, she winked and smiled as if we shared a secret.

Jerri came next and was ravishing. Her long curly auburn hair and figure made the dress come alive. Everyone stared and stared, not able to get enough of this sophisticated and sexy lady. Jerri also smiled and winked at me when she arrived at the front.

After several moments of quiet anticipation, the ensemble began playing once again. All the guests stood and turned to the back. The curtain slowly opened and in walked a vision of absolute perfection. My heart skipped and tingles shot through me when I saw her.

Pam and Rudy came forward amid the cascade of flashes and the sound of hundreds of camera shutters clicking. I couldn't see her face because of the veil but that gown and long train was spectacular. I had never seen one so chic. It fit her like a glove and emphasized her ample bosom and tiny waistline. The long walk seemed to take forever but all along the way, approving smiles of guests greeted them. Pam looked straight ahead at me the entire way. It seemed that I was the only person in the world to her.

As they approached the front, I could finally see her lovely face and that devious smile through the haze of the veil. We closed ranks in front of the pastor with Rudy between Pam and me. The service began with the welcome and opening remarks from the pastor. After he verified our willingness to enter into matrimony with the initial vows, he then asked, "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

Rudy replied, "Her father who is in heaven and her mother do." He raised Pam's veil long enough to kiss her cheek as she smiled.

After a beautiful song by our choir director, we stood side by side in front of the pastor and exchanged our next set of vows. I went first and said, "I, Thomas Keith Sumter take thee, Pamela Leah Davis, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Pam said the same vows but then added, "Tom, in my darkest hour, when I had nowhere to turn, God brought you to me. You became my ray of sunlight. When I was in the valley of addiction, you raised me to the mountaintop. I was wandering through life alone and you took me in. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried."

I could feel a few tears rolling down my cheeks but refused to wipe them away. Her face showed unwavering commitment to the promise just made. The guests were stunned by the love expressed and the commitment just made.

After a moment, the pastor continued with the exchange of rings and with a prayer for our marriage. He then pronounced that we were husband and wife. After raising her veil, we kissed as we should in a public forum. As we turned to retire up the aisle, the guests stood, clapped, and cheered. We stopped repeatedly along the way to greet loved ones and accept their kind wishes.

We remained behind for photos as the guests made their way to the country club. A reporter and photographer from the local paper came to me and asked permission to take a few shots and ask questions that would be of interest to the readers. I put aside my anger at their previous smear of me and Pam long enough to give a brief interview and allow a few photos. They were very interested in Pam's dress and the three sisters, taking many photos of them talking among themselves. Fortunately, the reporter also wanted to know our plans for the site and the wedding garden.

Once at the club, the bridal party joined the jovial guests as they tried the dozens of hors d'oeuvres being passed. Many introductions and congratulations were shared as we worked the room. Pam and I spent several minutes with Janie and Freddy and then with Carl and Susan from the lake. The mayor of Chattanooga and his lovely wife stopped to visit as we were talking to my parents. He had been a friend of our family for many years.

The dance orchestra including the string ensemble from the service began playing and the director asked that the wedding party come together at the front. All the groomsmen and bridesmaids were introduced to applause. When Pam and I were introduced, she led me by the hand onto the dance floor. She still wore the small wireless microphone that was used during the service.

To my astonishment, Pam said, "Dear friends. Tom and I are very grateful for your attendance at our celebration of love and commitment. You have helped make our day very special. Tom and I have been practicing a swing dance but I have a surprise for him that I hope he will accept instead."

The orchestra began the opening cords of Ewan Maccoll's song made famous by Roberta Flack, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face." All of us were transfixed as she reached for my hands and sang those wonderful lyrics.

Her eyes never left mine. She hit all the notes and sang with the passion Roberta always had. The ballroom erupted with wild and sustained applause for this perfect rendition of that famous classic. I took her hand and twirled her before she curtsied to the appreciative guests.

The plan next called for her to dance with Rudy. There was yet another surprise, however, when Pam announced, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I know we are messing with tradition today but I want to ask my brand new father-in-law, James Sumter, to come on the floor. Dad came from his table as applause filled the room. He smiled and nodded to me as he took Pam's hand.

She continued, "In 2005 I went with friends to see a concert in Nashville being taped for television by CMT. The show was called the '100 Greatest Duets of All Time.' It was a magical show with various major artists performing the top twelve duets live. The number one duet was performed by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. It was the first time they had sung this 1983 hit song together in 15 years, and it turned out to be the last time they sang it together.

Little did I know then that on the most important day of my life, I would have the opportunity to sing it with my new dad. As we recall this greatest duet of all time, Dad and I would like to sing it for you now. Of course, it is 'Islands in the Stream' written by Barry Gibbs and members of the Bee Gees." Applause rippled through the room.

The orchestra began playing as Dad led her out to the center of the dance floor. In the next three minutes, they brought everyone to their feet with a memorable performance of that classic love song. The guests stood and applauded for what seemed like a minute as the final notes were played. They were perfect together and I think Dolly and Kenny would have approved of their performance.

Dinner was served, and the next hour was spent by Pam and me visiting each table to make sure we had thanked all the guests for coming. We cut the cake and then took part in the tradition of throwing the bouquet and the garter. Janie caught the bouquet, but it looked to me like no one else was really trying for it. In other words, it was rigged. However, all the unmarried guys wanted that garter from Pam's leg and the scramble was on when it went into the air. Freddy never had a chance as a dozen teenagers battled to catch it.

While everyone was dancing, visiting and enjoying the cake and open bar, Pam and I slipped away in the limo and went to our house. We changed to travel clothes and the limo drove us to the airport where Janie's plane was waiting. Six hours later, we landed in LA and went to Janie's house in Santa Monica to spend the night. She surprised us with a bottle of 1992 Dom Perignon a friend had put on ice and had waiting when we arrived. That was a very memorable evening.

The next day, a limo took us to LAX for a flight to Sydney and then on to Adelaide, Australia, to spend a week with a guide tasting the many world-class wines of McLaren Vale and Barossa Valley. After the following week in Queensland, we reluctantly headed home, having had a most exciting visit to the land down under. We promised each other to go back soon.


The newspaper containing the article covering our wedding had been saved by my parents. It was all good comments this time, with many photos of our guests, the sisters and us. At least a third of the article was about Pam's gown. There was also a nice second article providing details of our plan to build a new restaurant on Signal Mountain.

As I flipped through the saved papers, I noticed an article describing several arrests made in Charlotte. Eight businessmen plus two judges, two lawyers and one police detective had been arrested for human trafficking, extortion, money laundering, distribution of illegal drugs, and keeping a house of prostitution. The article didn't say, but I wondered if that little black book was behind it all.

Janie called Pam the day after we returned to welcome us home and announce that she had successfully sold her business on her terms and that the Santa Monica house was under contract waiting for bank approval of the buyers' loan. Pam said Janie was almost giddy when sharing that news.

I asked, "What's the status of the construction project?"

"She said that the bids are coming back and they're all higher than the architect expected. Janie indicated that she's definitely going ahead with it but feels that all the bidders are going high to cover themselves on anything unexpected with that old house."

"If she sells her house soon, what will she do? Where will she live?" I asked.

"Mom suggested that she move in with her and Rudy until the remodeling is done; but I think she'll find a place to rent. Freddy and she are getting serious, and she thinks it's just a matter of time before he proposes. She's delighted with their relationship and has become quite close to his parents. Freddy has turned out to be a real romantic, it seems. He often sends flowers and little gifts."


Pam and I returned to work following the honeymoon and the days flew by as another Thanksgiving came. For the first time in eleven years, I didn't go to the cabin for my birthday. Thanks to Lydia, that annual period of sad reflection was only a memory.

Due to the wedding, her work interests and volunteering, Pam decided to postpone returning to college. She no longer felt the need to teach in order to have a fulfilling life. Much to my surprise, she also took an interest in the new restaurant and suggested several design changes that would help the servers. Dad and I appreciated her ideas that helped us visualize the workflow from the worker's perspective.

Winter came and everyone in Pam's family reunited in Greenville once again for a family Christmas. Jerri and David surprised us all by announcing that they were expecting a baby in June. We were thrilled and Ruth was beside herself with excitement at the thoughts of her first grandchild. They had no idea if it was a boy or girl and were debating whether or not they wanted to know ahead of the birth.

Just as the excitement from Jerri's announcement was absorbed, Freddy and Janie announced their engagement on Christmas morning. That started a new celebration that lasted throughout the visit. Their growing love for each other was well known within the family so this announcement was not a total surprise. Janie was at Freddy's house several days during Christmas week. Pam and I went with Janie to meet Freddy's parents one afternoon. They were genuinely nice people and it was obvious they had fully embraced Janie.

The construction and remodeling of the farmhouse had begun, and the builder had developed a positive working relationship with them. The architect had been out several times to work with the builder as questions arose. No major surprises had, so far, been found.

The new barn was under construction. Unlike the house, the old barn was completely dismantled and sold to a recycled wood dealer who planned to salvage the old beams of oak and chestnut. They were still solid after 100 years and would find a great home in new construction.

Rudy and Ruth's farm was beautiful and all of us enjoyed daily walks through their fields and along several streams. One of the streams was very large and we learned it contained native trout. That delighted us and we committed to come back in the spring to test our luck.

As soon as warm weather returned in late March 2013, Pam and I went to the cabin for several days. She wanted to go out fishing one afternoon. I had some trouble getting the outboard motor started but it finally spit and sputtered into action. We were out for several hours casting along the shoreline and near some sunken trees but the fish were not interested. As I worked the boat around a point and up into a cove, Pam exclaimed, "That's it!"

"What?"

"That's the tree, Tom."

"What tree?"

"Don't you remember the dream I had?"

"No."

"Oh Tom. The second or third night after we met, I dreamed I saw a tree leaning out over the water. We were in a boat and I dreamed that we had wonderful sex under that tree as I gazed at it." She then looked around and grinned that devious grin. "Can we do it here, please?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.