Not Just for Christmas - Cover

Not Just for Christmas

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Michael Stewart does a good turn for a homeless family on Christmas Eve. As he supports the family he is drawn to the abused, pretty mother, and into the family's problems. Life would not be the same after this, he thought. Little did he know how different it would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow   Violence  

Tom had kept in touch with Mike, and they had gone out some Fridays, but Mike rather cramped Tom's style since he didn't want to bed any girls and that was usually the purpose of Tom's Friday outings.

It was the second Friday in September when Tom phoned Mike. The younger children were not visiting that weekend, Mike thought Ginny was going to a birthday party and Ryan was having a sleepover at a friend's house.

"You've got to come out tonight," Tom told him eagerly. "I know where Dylan will be. It really is time we found out what's been going on."

So Mike went, meeting Tom as usual before moving on to the Vista Club. It was a small place, badly lit, but the music was quiet and people were able to talk to one another as well as dance and drink.

They entered cautiously and Tom spotted Dylan in a corner with a woman. Neither Mike nor Tom knew her. They walked quickly to his table and he looked up. Then fear crossed his face.

"You are going to invite us to sit down?" asked Tom pleasantly though the menace in his tone also shone through.

"I've not a lot of choice have I?" he grumbled. "Hello Mike."

Mike nodded to him. Dylan did not introduce the woman who looked relaxed until Mike began to speak.

"Now Dylan," Mike said calmly. "You owe me a lot of money."

"I'm paying you off," Dylan interrupted. Mike frowned.

"Not very quickly, it was a bridging loan," he stated. "So listen well. I'm going to ask you some questions, and you're going to give me answers that are as full as you can make them and that are truthful, in fact the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, understand?"

Dylan nodded, and the woman began to look frightened.

"Some of the questions I already know the answers to," Mike smiled wryly, "but you don't know which. You lie, or if I even think you're lying, and I foreclose on that debt of yours."

"You can't do that. It's a loan between friends."

"I can and I will," Mike replied. "The money belongs to the company and the loan was notarised."

He shrugged, but Mike was sure he understood he was in danger of bankruptcy.

"What's this all about anyway," Dylan moaned. "I've not done anything to upset you."

"That remains to be seen," Mike responded. "First question. When you wanted the bridging loan, were you shagging my wife?"

Dylan looked startled, thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes, but I wasn't the only one."

"Good answer. You've got the hang of it already. Give me the names of some of the others."

Again he hesitated, "Bob French, of course, but you know that, 'cos he's shacked up with Cheryl now."

"Go on."

"Gordon, the bloke she shacked up with."

Suddenly he looked panicked. "God!" he swore. "You didn't bankrupt him?"

Mike smiled knowingly. He hadn't, but Dylan didn't need to know that. Dylan quailed, "There was David, and Graham. Those are the only ones I know of."

"Again a good answer," Mike smiled at him encouragingly. "Now Dylan," Mike's face dropped. "I'm very upset because the woman I love has dumped me."

"Cheryl?" he looked puzzled.

"Don't be stupid. I divorced that tart. I'm talking about Claire and I'm very angry. You know why? Because some people went to visit her when she was weak and in hospital and poisoned her mind against me. And you dear Dylan were one of them. I'm miffed, Dylan, I want some answers."

"I don't know–"

"Careful now. You don't know the question yet," Mike paused. "Whom did you visit Claire with?"

He thought for a moment.

"Tracy, it was. And I think Bob came along the second time. Oh, and Sharon."

"Good," Mike smiled encouragingly. "Now I know it's a while ago but what do you remember Tracy was saying to Claire?"

Now Dylan was beginning to sweat. "I remember that 'cos I thought it was unfair. There was something about you and Cheryl, yes, that's right, she said you and Cheryl were talking about getting together."

"What else?"

"Claire said that couldn't be true, because you and she were an item, something like that."

"And Tracy said?"

"I couldn't see where this was leading. Tracy said something about you only liking pretty women. Claire didn't like that. And yes! I said that if you had committed to her you would be loyal to her because that's the sort of person you are."

"And?"

"Well, Tracy agreed with me. That surprised me! But she went on to say something about loyalty not being enough, then she was back talking about how you hated ugliness, even your house is beautifully decorated and furnished, yes that was it. But she said I was right, and you would be loyal even if you found her face repulsive. I can't remember her exact words but that was the meaning. You would pity her. That's something she mentioned."

"How did Claire react?"

"Well, she went quiet and thoughtful then she said she was tired and would we go. So we went."

"What happened at the second meeting, the one Bob was at?"

"I can't remember," he paused and thought about it. "That's it! Claire was sad. She asked if Cheryl had been to see you and Tracy said she had and you looked as if you were getting together, but only if Claire would let you go.

"Bob went on about how you needed pretty women, you'd had affairs while Cheryl and you were married; you had an open marriage or at least you both tolerated it. I remember that because it shocked me. I didn't believe that. I knew about Cheryl fucking around but I never suspected it of you.

"Yes. Now I remember. Tracy said that you would never leave Claire unless she pushed you, and Bob agreed. It would be for the best in view of her disfigurement. I can see Claire's face now, she was so upset. They were telling her it was best for you and for her. Cheryl was more your type."

He thought for a moment. "I think that's it."

"And you sat there and let it all pass?" Mike snarled. "You toe-rag. You knew I wasn't like that. Hell, I do that work at the care home; you knew that!"

He had the grace to look shamefaced. "I don't know Claire, Tracy seemed to think she was just after your money and an easy life. She used to go on and on about it when we were out together. Claire was just a housekeeper, not our class. Her children were already thugs. I thought they were doing you a favour."

Mike breathed deeply.

"Anything else?" he growled.

"No, I don't think so. So what were you going to do?" Dylan asked.

"None of your business," Mike snarled.

"I mean about the loan?" He was almost whining.

"I've waited long enough," Mike said abruptly. "You have six months."

"OK."

They left Dylan. The woman Dylan was with regarded him with a certain amount of loathing. The visit had ruined his evening and his prospects with her.

They then visited their usual haunts hoping to find Tracy. She had a lot of questions to answer, but they didn't see her anywhere.

"OK," said Tom. "We go to her flat tomorrow. Can you make it about five, before she goes out?"

There was no one at home with Mike, so he agreed and they were to meet in a local pub, close to her place. Tom walked; Mike drove.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.