Barbed Wire Showdown
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Manuela's oldest son Pablo was dismayed that the mistress had allowed the big gringo with the meanest looking horse he had ever seen take her out to the high grass and play with her boobs and probably worse. It was a shocking loss of dignity for his Madonna high on her pedestal with her long flowing hair and her curved body bouncing in the saddle.

He had no right to tell her to do anything differently but he wanted to put her over his knee and show her how decent senoritas were disciplined when they broke the rules of properly conducted courtship. He was certain that one day he would marry a virgin and they would make many sons to help him establish his name on the wild and dangerous western lands. He spoke perfect English because the priest at the mission insisted that all the altar boys spoke the language of the new country with correct pronunciation and educated diction. He was one of the smarter ones who appreciated the wisdom of speaking the language of your adopted country and to do your best to keep your original native language safe inside to use with family and special friends.

Miss Dixie had given him some lessons in handling the gun and he marveled how she was so man-like when it came to matters of defending the homestead and taking care of varmints like the boys from the Rocking "R" ranch. He was astonished the folks of the new land had made her the "Sheriff" of the unpoliced territory because females seldom held any jobs other than housewife or saloon girl. He was not very good with women because he had never managed to get up the courage to actually ask one to allow him to join his flesh with hers and feel the tingle of sowing his seeds in female territory. He had managed to spray some of his cream on Carmelita's pretty panties underneath her long dress at the fair a few months ago but he didn't think it counted in having actual experience with women.

His mamacita had told him to be patient and the young girls would be coming to him to hear him play the guitar and listen to his songs of love. She promised him that it would all make sense to him after some pretty young thing decided he should be her husband. Pablo wasn't thinking about being a husband at all right at the moment. All he could think about was poking it into some young girl from behind so he could feel the full curves of her backside against his groin when he was navigating her tight young girl channel down below.

He had seen Miss Dixie in her altogether a few times now and he knew she was aware of his eyes on her body but she didn't seem to mind at all and he noticed that she didn't turn away when he and his brother were getting in and out of the water with their big things just swinging and flopping around like they had a mind of their own.

In his way of thinking that meant that Miss Dixie was not adverse to coupling with him even if it was only make believe and they just rubbed it on the their skin to get the sense of actually being a man and a woman poking for real. But he was so obsessed with putting the young girl on a mature woman's tower that the thought of touching her private places was remote and unlikely in his mind.

He took his brother Manual with him to break up the clods on the long rows of potatoes with their clustered bonanzas of buried treasure keeping an eye out for any long riders looking for trouble. He was glad that the two brothers from the nearby farm were visiting the farm because they both carried side-arms and long rifles as did most of the residents of the not so peaceful valley.

He was a bit flustered when the Mistress asked him to back her up when they went over to the Rocking "R" to arrest the two yahoos who had committed murder in the name of clearing out the settlers from supposed "open range" when each farmer had a legal document issued directly by the railroad with the blessing of the Territorial Governor. Both he and his brother were planning to get one of their own because all they had to do was show a bible with their name and place of birth to qualify. Both he and his brother were legal citizens because they were both born in the Territory when it was fixing to claim statehood.

The group that was gathered to head out to the Rocking "R" was not what one could call orderly but it was bristling with hardware and the attitude was one of sober determination. Miss Dixie was the leader, there was no doubt of that but the boys from the next farm, Hector and Jethro along with their dangerous looking cousin from down Senora way, Butch made them seem businesslike despite the fact their spokesperson was a female and a real young one at that.

The five of them rode out for the Rocking "R" on a day they were certain would fine most of the gun hands in town whooping it up at the saloon. As it turned out their reasoning was accurate because most of the hired guns were away from the ranch when they rode in real quick like from the arroyo that paralleled the main road in from the trail. The hold-overs were not the gun slinger type and they seemed not in the least bit interested in bracing five well-armed visitors all sporting shiny new badges on their jackets.

Dixie knew the owner was confined to the bedroom upstairs so there would be no confrontation there. The two yahoos who had raided her farm were holed up in the alternate bunkhouse. Apparently, they were both still feeling the effects of too much drink the night before and when they stumbled out on the porch with their eyes trying to adjust to the sudden light glaring down like some lantern of justice.

The younger one was still a bit tipsy from the rot-gut booze and as soon as he saw Dixie on her horse only thirty feet away, he started to draw iron cursing like a crazed Indian off the reservation.

Butch was the first one with a round off and he plugged the other one nearest him because he was toting a scatter gun that promised nothing but grief if he ever managed to get it lined up in their direction. The older hired gun promptly sat down like he was too tired to stand any longer but in actual fact he was dead before his ass hit the ground.

Dixie got a round off read fast by fanning the hammer which was a little trick she had learned all on her lonesome. Her center of mass aiming point allowed the slug to hit the troublemaker halfway between his knee and his hip severing an artery and sealing his doom without any more need of shooting. Unfortunately, he didn't quite see it that way and let off a couple of shots in Dixie's direction hitting her mount square between the eyes and toppling Dixie to the hard ground in a tumble that left her upended and defenseless.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.